You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awoken [Open | Training  | No kill] Empty Awoken [Open | Training | No kill] Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Ashi

Ashi

D-rank
Huh? Ashi sat up, her eyes fully opened. She woke up suddenly and completely, with that strange chill specific for nightmares. She wiped her forehead with her hand, feeling the cold sweat. This is... weird. She was dreaming, but couldn't recall what it was all about. I'm feeling so weird... Did I really just wake up? Ashi looked around for a moment, but nothing was out of the ordinary. Her brother was there, on the other bed left of hers, drooling all over himself in sleep as usual. The clock on the wall showed 8AM, and was working properly. The birds were still singing, although quietly. But still Ashi felt so strange... She looked at the palm of her hand and tried waving it around her face, but all was still normal. Though this sensation was simply... odd. She simply felt like it wasn't real, and completely at peace. A complete lack of care about anything and everything.

But still, she got up and changed out of her pale-pink pajamas. She put on some dark grey tights, a blue T-shirt, some black sandals a black skirt not even close to being long enough to reach her knees; she never wore it before, and saved it for when she was older, but at that moment Ashi didn't really think about it much and just put it on. Before she was done, she also put on her pouch, forehead protector and her kunai-leg-bracelets too, each with 5 kunai knives in them. It was her first day as a Genin of course, so why not show it? That was all an excuse she told to her though, she actually just wanted to finally wear the leg-bracelets that she had bought for herself a few days back.

After brushing her hair for a brief minute, Ashi decided that that was it. But as she was walking through the door, she remembered a blank detail from the dream; the window. Ashi turned around on her heels and walked up to the window with a quick pace. She looked out the window, and quickly scanned her window pane. But nothing was there. I don't know what I expected... But this is so weird... Nonetheless, she got out of her room and exited the house, while being careful not to awake anyone else. The morning was fresh and the sky clear, with only a couple of clouds in front of the still-weak sun. I'm a genin now, so might as well go do some training, right? And so, Ashi set of to the best training area she knew; the Fissure Training Grounds! First challenge, could she run all the way to there? Well she'll definitely try, that's for sure!

Ashi Exit Thread
Wordcount: 458

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.