You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde woke up in the nurse's house. He sighed and grunted as he slowly pulled the covers off of him. Clyde wondered who ever came up with covers, and how much money they have made. Clyde imagined a warehouse full of Ryo, gold, diamonds, scrolls, and weapons. Clyde smiled at this thought, and kept pulling the covers off of him. Clyde sat up and let out a tremendous yawn. He wasn't very tired, but still felt like relaxing. He leaned, and looked over to his left to see his favorite book. He opened it up, and it was about a group of teens with superpowers. Their leader was made out of metal. Clyde loved how detailed, and well written the book was.

Clyde read to himself for about half an hour. Looking right and left carefully at each word. He was really getting into it, and started imagining ways he can turn to metal. He thought that might be able to learn if he trained hard enough, and asked around. Clyde pulled his legs off the bed, and then pushed off. He then got on his bunny slippers, and morning robe. He went through his closet looking for his training gear with no luck. Clyde remembered that is what under his bed, and giggled at his stupidity. Clyde walked to his bed, and lowered himself to his belly. He looked around, and found them. He pulled them out, and got them on excited to train his heart out.

After Clyde got on his outfit, he walked downstairs to see the nurse enjoying some coffee.
"Good Morning, Clyde." She said smiling. She then noticed his outfit.
"You going for some training?" She asked with a surprised smile.
"Yea, I want to get way stronger."
"Do you want anything to eat?"
"Sure."
The nurse made Clyde breakfast, and Clyde ate happily. Clyde started talking about how intense his training was going to be as he finished up.
"So I am going to train pretty hard."
"Sounds like it." The nurse said thinking Clyde wouldn't.
"Well, I better go. Thanks for the food."
"Your welcome. Want any help with training?"
"Nah, I am not going to try to learn new jutsu."
"Well, take care Clyde, and try to not hurt yourself." The nurse hugged him, then Clyde ran out of the house ready for training.

On the way to training, Clyde got some bentos, a small tent, medical supplies, three sets of weighted training gear all with different weights, and some other things. Clyde then ran into the forest ready for intense training.

Clyde ran in the forest till he found, and opening. He already talked to people about his training so the Anbu won't come looking for him. Clyde set up his tent until he was happy with it. Clyde put on his fifty pound, fully body weighted training gear, and decided to train for strength today.

Clyde started his training by getting used to walking around in it. Clyde used a lot of energy doing this, and was exhausted and sore all over. He didn't quit yet, and walked his hundredth lap around the circumference of the large opening. That means Clyde walked about fifteen miles. Clyde's legs felt sore, but everything else wasn't so Clyde decided to do push ups, and planks. At this point it was starting to become dark out, and Clyde heard the sound of wolves all around. Clyde looked around, and saw about fifteen wolves. Clyde did a series of kicks, and punches trying to stay alive. One wolf came up behind him, and went for his neck. Clyde turned around, and punched this wolf mid air. Clyde was way out numbered, and could barley move from his earlier training. Clyde got out senbon, and was ready to kill the wolves.

The wolves looked at him ready to eat dinner, and Clyde threw senbon at one wolf's eyes. The senbon pierced the eyes of the wolve, and the wolve cried out in pain. All the wolves fled except for the blinded one. Clyde walked over, and healed the blinded one's eyes.
"Better?"
The wolf howled in happiness, and Clyde gave a bento to the wolf. The wolf ate happily, and Clyde ate his bento. Clyde decided it was time for bed, and closed the tent. Clyde fell asleep quickly.

[Word Count: 723]

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde woke up in his cot insanely sore, so he decided to practice his perception skills. Clyde walked round the forest till he found a waterfall. Clyde took a glance at the waterfall, then turned away from the waterfall. He got out his sketch pad, and starting drawing what he saw. When he felt he had gotten it down, he turned around to compare. Clyde was way off. Clyde attempted this multiple times with different places, until he got the hang of it. He then noticed a fly buzzing around, and looked closely at it's wings seeing them flap up and down. He then took all the things he learned from drawing to try to slow it down in his mind. He then looked at the fly, and saw every single movement the fly made. Clyde was overjoyed at this, and felt he needed to return to his tent. 

He looked over to see the wolf from yesterday there whining in pain. Clyde looked over to a huge gash in the wolf's side, and healed it. Clyde, then noticed a big bear that had blood on of it's claws. Clyde ran at the bear, and did a hard kick into it's spine. The bear was paralyzed, and Clyde stabbed a senbon into it's throat. The bear while in agony, then died. Clyde walked back to his tent as night fall came.

At his tent, Clyde read his book in his cot. Clyde noticed that it was dark out, then decided to go to bed. He thought about how hard he was going to train tomorrow and smiled.

[Word Count: 267] [Total Word Count: 990]

Last edited by Clyde on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde woke up ready to take the world on. He got on his fifty pound, full body, weighted training gear, and got ready to train his speed. Clyde jumped up a few times, and noticed he had gotten used to his training gear. Clyde ran around the circumference of the opening.
"And, one hundred!"
Clyde collapsed breathing hard. Clyde slowly caught his breath, then got back up to do some sprints. Clyde sprinted back, and forth noticing he was far slower. Clyde decided to go run of the big hill about three miles away.

On the way there, Clyde ran hard. It was hard for him, because he couldn't jump as far from tree branch to tree branch, but he did pretty well. Clyde finally reached the mountain that was about 8,000 feet tall. Clyde climbed up the mountain with his fifty pound weighted training gear. When he got to the top he passed out from exhaustion.

[Word Count: 158][Total Word Count: 1148]

Last edited by Clyde on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde woke up on top of the mountain, and was very sore. So he just spent his time working on his perception more. He got out his note pad, and drew a bunch of things he saw. Clyde, then sat there wondering how much more work he needed to do. He was getting sick of being sore, and honestly wanted to go home. He climbed down the large hill, and went back to his camp.

On the way there, Clyde wondered why he was so sore all the time. He decided he was going to make a schedule for training. He decided he would do strength on the first day, relax on the second, speed on the third day, relax on the forth day, train his reflexes on the fifth day, train his observance skills on the sixth day, and take a break on the seventh. He decided he was going to do this for a month or so.

Clyde finally reached his tent to see the wolf there. Clyde smiled, then went into his tent. Clyde looked around to see he really let it go, and cleaned up the inside. When Clyde was satisfied he ran over to the forest, and wondered what the nurses were doing. He imagined them missing him, and wanting him to come back. He imagined them hating him, and happy to see him gone. Clyde stop thinking these thoughts, so he wouldn't go through a phase. Clyde fears these phases he goes through so much. He is very scared to think that they would occur while out in the forest. He thought of him using his jutsu to kill thousands of animals, and felt sad. He starting wondering if he really should become a ninja.

Clyde knew he had to be a ninja, because he really wanted to help his friends. Clyde decided to train harder so that he could protect all his friends. Clyde started doing push ups, and leg lifts. He might have been very sore, but in his mind he knew this was important. Clyde imagined his friends all dying around him, and started to do the push ups, and leg lifts faster. Clyde grit his teeth, and went through the pain so others might not. Clyde decided he was going to train until his body was too sore to move, and he did just that. He practiced using various jutsu to perfect them, and Clyde tried turning into metal. Clyde wondered all the different ways he could, and found no way he could. Clyde understood that he was limited to lightning, water, medical ninjutsu, and ninjutsu moves. Clyde tried out more, and more techniques till he felt he had it down. Clyde tried out his new jutsu he was working on, and it failed horribly. Clyde decided to come back to it later.

After Clyde could barley move, he clawed his way to his cot to go to sleep. Clyde felt today might have been his best training day yet. He felt proud, and smiled. He wondered about his future, and let his imagination fill in the gaps. 

[Word Count: 518][Total Word Count: 1666]

Last edited by Clyde on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
A few weeks later Clyde made some astounding progress. He woke up on his cot, and put on his hundred pound weighted training gear. Clyde ran around the opening at a very fast speed that he did almost effortlessly. He was faster with his gear on then he was when he had left the village. He promised to not take off the training gear, because he would see his true speed. Clyde was starting to feel like he was done, but he wanted several days more to see how far he can push his limit. Clyde climbed up a tree, then started jumping from limb to limb at a very fast speed. Clyde got carried away, and went to far.

Clyde looked over to see he was far away from his tent, and saw some evil ninjas. Clyde was shocked, and quickly stopped. He then got cocky, and ran out at them into their camp. There was six of them, and one was in his tent. Clyde looked at all of them, and saw they didn't know what they are doing! Clyde smiled when he saw this, and then they kept shooting him glances.
"What are you here for?"
"Just saying hello."
"Get out or we will make you."
"Go ahead, and try me. I bet you couldn't put a dent on me."

The ninja looked at each other, and got a little bit scared. They knew they couldn't beat Clyde. Clyde knew he was stronger. They called for their leader.
"Hey Scar Face, we have a special guest."

A big bulky man came out with a club, and laughed when he saw Clyde.
"Is this it? You guys are pathetic."

Clyde sat there staring calmly as the boss started getting ready for a fight. Clyde was ready for this. He ran at the man, and did a solid kick into the mans face. The kick knocked he man onto his back, and Clyde finished him off with a kunai. The other ninja looked at him afraid, but they readied their weapons. Clyde started feeling afraid, and wondered if he could do this. Clyde took of his weighted training gear, and it made a large thud on the ground. The men turned pale, and started shaking.
"We aren't real ninjas. We just dressed up as them to scare people, and do petty theft."
"You guys readied your weapons. There is no turning back. If I left now it would be disgraceful, so I am going to fight you guys."

They stared at me with anger, then they all ran at me at once. Clyde laughed, and jumped up into the air. The men all ran into each other, and injured themselves. Clyde looked at them, and knew the battle just began. The big man he fought was weighted down too much by his weapon, clothing, body mass, and armor. Clyde threw a bunch of kunai at the men while falling from his jump, and each one hit them. They all stood up bleeding, and still no letting up.
"I admire your determination. Go train at the hidden leaf, and become ninjas. You won't regret it."

They all stared at Clyde shocked, and dropped there weapons.

"We will."
"That's good!"

Clyde healed them all, and lead them to the village. When they got to the gate they stopped, and looked at Clyde.

"Thank you. We never caught your name."
"I am a genin named Clyde Kusmono of the Hidden Leaf village."
"Thank you so much."

They burst into tears, and Clyde grinned.

"I have to go back to training. I want to become stronger, so I can protect the things I love."

The men went into the village, and Clyde ran back from branch to branch to his tent. He was thinking about the fake ninja he met, and smiled. He knew he just changed there lives forever. He never got their names, but they know his. Clyde remembered his academy experiences. 

He was always the top student in his class, and got made fun of for it. He remembered saying how this is all not possible, then his instructor telling him about chakra. He loved being a ninja. He loved everything about it. He was always the first hand to go up to ask a question, and asked a lot. While the instructor taught, Clyde would write a lot of notes very fast. When Clyde would get home he would practice his jutsu, and even experimented to make his own. He was almost always the first to learn a jutsu, and was used as an example many times. After Clyde passed the test he did some supervised teachings. He taught all sorts of kids his age, and made it all seem so fun. Clyde would often spar too. He did it with almost all his classmates, and would win pretty often. One of the times he lost was when he didn't notice he was in a genjutsu, and was knocked out very quickly. Clyde never really liked genjutsu, because it made the other person look like a total fool. Clyde accepted his losses honorably, and said they were fun. Clyde loved the academy, and was thinking he might go back for the memories. Clyde knew he would have to wait on that, because he needed to get more training in.

Clyde finally made it to his tent, and decided to have a campfire. Clyde roasted a wild animal he killed earlier that day, and cooked it's meat over the fire. The meat slowly cooked to perfection, then Clyde ate like no tomorrow. Clyde loved cooked meat, and was thinking of doing this every night. Clyde let out a yawn watching the stars, and decided he might as well go to sleep. He opened up his tent, then closed it behind him. He looked to see the place was a pigsty! Clyde cleaned it all up, and then went to bed.

[Word Count: 990][Total Word Count: 2656]

Last edited by Clyde on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde sent another week training, then felt good. Clyde woke up on his last day of training excited to show the nurses his power. He started packing his things, and folded his tent. He looked at his muscles happily. It was like a whole new level. Clyde took of his training gear, and packed that too. He jumped up and down, and it felt so easy to move around. He felt like he could run across the world. He did his morning routine where he ran around the opening, and saw a considerable increase in speed. Clyde felt like a speeding arrow. Clyde ran around the opening 1,000 times, and was breathing heavily. He was amazed at how far he came. He wondered how this would apply to his justu. He decided it would attract unwanted attention, so he didn't use any jutsu. He decided to run over to the ninja's place, and see how they were doing. 

He jumped from tree to tree feeling the wind push his shirt a little bit back. He also felt the wind go through his hair, and smiled with joy as he felt this. He felt like the super hero in his book. This thought made Clyde feel happy. He was like a superhero wasn't he. Clyde felt like a invincible teenager like every other teenager on this planet. Clyde wondered how far the ninja have gotten, and wondered if they knew how to do super human things to.

Clyde finally got to the ninja camp, and the ninja all smiled at him.
"Hey Clyde! Can you teach me how to make a doppleganger?" one of them asked.
"Hey Clyde! Can you teach me how to throw a kunai?" another asked.
"Hey Clyde, look what I can do!" One ninja said, and transformed into a colorless, distorted version of me.
"Yes, Yes, and you need to imagine me more. Try transforming into something basic, then work your way up."
Clyde taught the ninja how do some jutsu they have been trying to learn, then got ready to leave.
"Clyde Thank you for what you have done for us. Have a great day!"
"Thank you so much for helping me realize my dream!"
"Clyde I can't thank you enough for what you have done! See you soon."
Clyde starting tearing up, then wished them good luck. Clyde then left to get his things, and return to the village.

Clyde went from branch to branch back to his tent. He was happy to see how far they had gotten. They were defiantly at the top of their classes. Clyde saw great potential in the ninja, and knew that one day he would help them with something.

Clyde finally returned to his tent, and was very home sick. He wanted so badly to return, and picked up his things. He looked over to see the wolf from earlier walking around. He went up to the wolf, and hugged it. Clyde made a rope leash, and took the wolf with him, because the wolf could do very great things for a ninja. 

Clyde walked with the wolf talking to it. He knew the wolf wouldn't understand, but the wolf was just adorable to Clyde. He walked slowly with the wolf, and carried around his heavy back pack. He wondered what it would be like to have this wolf with him to fight, then decided it wasn't his thing. Clyde saw a pond, and decided to take a quick dip, because he smelt bad. The water felt good, and took out most of the stench. The wolf even went into the water! The wolf wasn't there long, and got out very quickly. The wolf can't swim that long, and needed training.

When Clyde was done he got on some stuff he packed, and put his dirty clothes in his back pack. Clyde tied the leash back on the wolf, then walked towards the village.

When Clyde saw the gate he ran with the wolf happily. He almost jumped for joy! Clyde walked into the village, then went straight to the pound.

"Hello! How can we help you today?"
"I found this wolf, and I would very greatly appreciate it if you guys took him in to give to a ninja. He is a very good wolf, and quite similar to a dog. He won't give you guys much trouble if any."
"How much do you want for him?"
"Nothing, but him to be taken car of."
"Okay just fill out these forums, then we will take him."
"Okay."
Clyde filled out the forums, then left to go to the hospital.

As Clyde made his way to the hospital he decided to get some lunch, so he went into his favorite sushi and steak restaurant. He then ordered a lot of food and ate his heart out. He loved the food their so much, and decided he might come back tomorrow. This place was new, so Clyde might have trouble finding it. Clyde paid the bill, then left.

Clyde walked back to the hospital with lots of excitement! He was so excited to see their faces when he showed that them his power. Clyde walked by a new bun stand, and was too full to buy one. He just walked by to the hospital, and planned out what he would say when he got there. Clyde changed his direction when he remembered that he had to drop his stuff off first. Clyde ran towards the nurse's house. 

When Clyde got there, he yelled to see if anyone was there. He heard no response, and assumed she was working. Clyde walked into his room, and dropped off his stuff. He then took a shower, and changed his clothes again. Clyde walked out ready to work at the hospital.

Clyde ran toward the hospital with his burning excitement. When he got there he greeted the lady at the front desk, then checked in. She complimented him on his power, then Clyde thanked her. Clyde then ran up the stairs to the top floor where he worked. He was so excited to see the nurses! After awhile Clyde finally reached the top floor, and saw the nurses.
"Hey Clyde! You have changed so much! You look so buff now!"
"Thanks! I had a great time, and introduced some people posing as ninjas to our village."
"We heard! You will defiantly become the hokage some day!"
"Thanks!"
"There is a kid who just came in who needs help. He broke a bone it seems. Can you help out?"
"Sure!"

Clyde got on his medical gloves ready to operate.

[Word Count: 1106][Total Word Count: 3762]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.