You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scout a Village [Mission/Closed] Empty Scout a Village [Mission/Closed] Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:05 am

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde grunted as he ran around the village.
"Okay so I needed all the prices from each shop, I need to go say hi to everyone, and I need to look for trouble stirring in our village." Clyde said to himself.
"Just remember Clyde. This is training somehow."
Clyde ran faster forward to the next shop, then got out his old notepad and wrote a list down of everything they had. Clyde wondered how this could apply to training more by the minute, and looked carefully at his pen for a second.
"Hey this isn't my pen!" Clyde threw the pen into a garbage can, and a big boom sound came from the trash can.
"Paper bomb!"
Clyde found out that someone had stolen his pen, and ran out of the store to go find his pen. He tried to think of were he was last time he had it, and remembered he never had a pen in the first place! He had borrowed it from a shady character in a cloak. He remember the man's horrible odor, and how the man had a sword.

Clyde ran back to the place he man with the sword was, and saw the man giving free pens. He knocked away the pens, and kicked them away.
"You shouldn't hand out explosive pens!"
The man with the sword turned around, and it was the wrong person! Clyde could almost see his sensei laughing at him, and he apologized to the man and ran out.
"Darn, I am all out of options." Clyde thought to himself, then he remembered a man borrowing his pen. He went back to a store to see that man, and asked him about the pen. The man had no idea, and Clyde ran away from the store.

Clyde scratched his head, then shrugged to do more recon when he remembered a shadowy man in the forest did it. Clyde ran out of the village with one foot in front of the other. He ran hard, and quickly. When he reached the gate he ran into a man, then quickly apologized and ran away. Clyde felt something strange about his notepad, and found a paper bomb! Clyde threw the notepad away, and jumped up into the air. Clyde didn't like the look of this situation. Clyde then ran back to the place he remembered the man in the shadowing robes to be. Clyde ran on the forest for a about an hour until he reached a opening where he saw the man. He went up to the man and asked him about it, and the man had no clue. Clyde remembered the man at the village gate, and spent another hour speeding through the trees.

Clyde was getting close to the man he had seen earlier, and was ready to attack. Clyde ran to the man to see the man was poor and homeless. Clyde ran towards the man, and punched him in the gut. The man then looked at Clyde, and too off his disguise. He was none other, then Bu Tts Niffer. He ran at Bu, and then Bu escaped with brown powder that smelled horrible. Clyde gagged and was horrible confused. What was Bu doing there?
Clyde ran towards Bu Niffer's appartment to find a close full of lost dogs, and children. Clyde set them free, and they were all grateful. They all bowed before his awesome power, and Clyde found a pen in his back pocket after letting them all out. 

Clyde ran back to the exploding pen, and saw a few words written on it. Clyde understood after looking at it for awhile, and put the palm of his hand to his face. The pen read "April Fools From Bu Tts Niffer!"

[Word Count: 621]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.