You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
Waking up to the bustle of the Hidden Leaf village, Motoichi slowly stirred from his sleep.  His long night's rest after traveling all the way from the Hidden Rock taxing his energy.  Stretching out like a cat, he slowly made himself get up and about. He brushed his hair out, untangling it from its newly knotted enigma.  Dressing himself up in his long black-and-white sleeveless jacket lined with the same red of his wafuku, red hand guards of a Western style to match, a white belt to hold his sword, and black trousers and boots.

He looked himself over in the mirror before heading out.  Readjusting his ponytail as he left the inn, the sun blazing down from above and highlighting the redness of his hair.  Still excited about being in a new place, Motoichi decided on hitting up the market district to see what all different kinds of shops and items were sold.  He had already noticed several differences in architecture and culture about Konoha from his home of Iwa.  What other differences he might find made him all giddy.  It was like he was a kid again, the feeling taking over him as he briskly made his way through the streets in search of the marketplace.

Before he had left the inn, Motoichi had gone to check on his sensei, Takumi Senju, only to find that he wasn't in his room.  So it seemed that the both of them were out exploring the village.  His mind wondered what his sensei would be up to today.  Possibly going to turn in the supplies that they had brought with them from Iwa.  Or had he already turned them in upon their arrival last night?  Motoichi couldn't remember.

Lost in his mind, he wasn't paying as much attention on where he was walking.  Having found the marketplace, the streets had become overcrowded. Bump. Crash!  He'd run into someone.  Motoichi's mind returning to reality, he caught hold of a neighboring vendor's stand, stopping his fall backwards.  Looking before him, he saw the person he had run into by mistake.

"I beg your pardon," he said to the stranger.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure had decided to leave the bar and go out investigating what the day would bring. Rumors had spread about good coming in from Iwa which seemed like something new to him. He wasn't sure beyond that though so he figured the best place to check was the market place. So he had snuck a wrapped sandwich from behind the bar and dressed into the clothes they had virtually forced him to wash. Even as hot out as it was Mure was wearing pants held on by a belt and folded at the ankle and a long sleeve shirt that had sleeves that fell almost to his fingertips. Both of which were designed for some one larger then him and a faded black color with stitches holding them together.. But he had decided to wear his brothers clothes to remember him. Lastly was the broken gas mask that hid everything on his face below his eyes and boots with different colored shoelaces. He had his konoha head band tucked into his back pocket and his other pockets were stuffed with the sandwich and some shuriken with a kunai tucked into the belt that was holding his pants up. And with that he was out and about.

He was careful when moving around the market so as to try and not to touch anyone less they thought he was a pick pocket. His hair and skin were washed for once and his clothes were clean but he had been a homeless kid for some time. Being considered the cursed Aburame child was going to keep people from helping him more often then not it seemed. Still big sister had taken him in and seemed interested in taking care of him. So he smiled happily behind his mask as he darted through the crowd. He was talented enough to evade those who ignored him and small enough to fit through narrow gaps between people. He was truly eager to see what kind of trade goods another nation would of brought with them. But he couldn't exactly ask anyone. No one really ever wanted to talk to him. So he listened. Moving from spot to spot and listening to the vendors talk. It seemed like none of them had gained access to the rare goods yet but they had heard of it. Each of them interested for their own reasons. Mostly about lining their pockets with more coin. After all if it wasn't typically found locally then until trade routes were opened they could charge three times as much for a simple dish or pendant. Some of the shop keepers he even heard preparing to scam people with claims that they had some goods from the Iwa shipment.

Still he was focusing far to much to listening to these things that he failed to see another individual heading right for him until his face hit the mans chest. Caught off guard the young Mure fell back as his silver hair fell about his shoulders. His rump hitting the ground hard enough to hurt. His yellow eyes blinked as if stunned as he looked around. Before suddenly he was being confronted. "I beg your pardon," the bigger man said to Mure. Mure looked up at the man with yellow eyes filled with surprise before his face scrunched up and he sniffled. Tears forming in the corners of his eyes. His butt hurt and the man was mad with him. He was such a stupid little boy. Still he had fallen next to a vendor who noticed him near his goods and yelled at him. "Hey! Get out of there street trash!" To which Mure began to sniffle and cry a little before rising to his feet even though it hurt. He bowed his head but he was crying so saying sorry was too hard. Instead he moved out of the vendors stall and used his sleeve to try and cover his eyes and dry them. Too shy to defend himself.

WC 666

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
The stranger whom Motoichi had run into turned out to be only a boy.  His words of apology going unnoticed as the boy was knocked off balance by the bump, crashing down upon a stall vendor’s table.  Yells and obscenities came flying out of the vendor’s mouth and soon the kid seemed to be in a fit.  The sight made Motoichi stop and stare, bewildered to see a Genin of the Hidden Leaf called a piece of trash.  Was this how the people of this village think of all shinobi?  Had there been some sort of schism between the ninja and the civilians of the city?

It didn’t make sense.  The ninja were supposed to serve the village as guardians and protectors as well as the silent war spear of the Daimyo.  This child was clearly a ninja of Konoha, yet a simple tumble and he was being labeled an outcast.  Motoichi couldn’t understand the reason for such a thing.  This boy had declared to give his life for the village.  Sure, toppling a table would make any vendor angry, but the way the spit flew from the man’s lips and the tone of his voice made Motoichi crinkle his toes.

”What the hell is the matter with you?  This boy has sworn his life for you!”  he reprimanded the man, then noticing he had garnered attention from a few others that were immediately around the incident.  ”For all of you!”

He took the boy by the hand and led him away from the small group of people that were standing and watching.  The vendor swallowed hard, “Was just making sure he… I mean, I only was just yelling at the kid.  I didn’t really-–“

”Tell it to the kid, not me!” he said, but he was already taking the gas masked child away.  The lesson had been taught.  Now all that was left was to get this boy back to feeling better.

”Let’s get you out of here.  Tell me, what’s your name, kid?”

He’d taken an interest in the kid, something about the boy seemed to call out to him.  What was it?  Maybe it was the way he was treated by the other villagers.  Maybe it was the strange outfit that was all dark.  Maybe it was the odd gas mask that just hung there off the boy’s face, not hooked up to anything.  Maybe it was Maybelline.  No matter what it was, Motoichi knew he at least figured it was his duty to take care of him even if the boy’s own village wouldn’t.

Total: 808

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure blinked in surprise and sniffled as he noticed the man he had bumped into wasn't yelling at him but the people around him. It was inspiring words but Mure just stared in shock and held his breath. He never would have had the courage to stand up to them like that. Even being made the center of the statement made him feel a little uncomfortable. His pale cheeks flailing up into a red tinge as he looked down embarrassed. He was sure if he had opened his mouth to argue he would get hit. And he had been told before hitting people was bad and you should only do it when you have to. Of course he had been told that because his training and abilities were so extreme that if he did hit some one there was an awfully high chance he would kill them without being able to restrain himself. So he ran instead of standing up to fight and he had developed into a rather shy person for it. And aside from that he also believed in the curse they hated him for. Hear about things like that enough and eventually you begin to blame yourself too.

Still suddenly he was being yanked by the wrist. He yelped in surprise but was dragged all the same. Still once they were dragged away from the crowd Mure would stop moving. The guy was a stranger and going to strange places with strangers was bad. Never accept candy from strangers or go to weird places with them his brother always said. When Mure decided he was done being pulled however it would feel like Motoichi was tugging on a light pole. Mure was immovable. His strength was surprising for his small size. Still Mure watched the man suspiciously while listening. Still he figgetted with his hands before speaking in an unsure and quiet voice.

"Aburame...M..Mure sir...And don't think too little of them. They are just afraid of the curse is all...And you should...you should be careful too." He nodded as if to confirm his words some how.

WC 1020

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
Leaving the crowd behind, Motoichi found himself pulling at the boy's arm, dragging him away from those that had been calling him street trash.  And then after just a few feet of distance had finally been acquired, the boy stopped in his tracks.  The sudden pull back from the boy yanked at Motoichi's arm.  He nearly fell backwards from the sudden response.

Catching himself with a bit of a back pedalling of his feet, Motoichi stood upright and turned around to face the boy.  He almost raised the question of why the boy had suddenly stopped when he made eye contact.  The shyest look he had ever seen was dressed upon the face of the boy.  A look he hadn't seen in quite some time, except from one kid back during his days in the Academy.  That same look which was snuffed out by fire and soon buried by molten lava.  The painful memory surfacing for only a moment before Motoichi returned to the present and focused on the nervous boy standing in front of him.

Even when speaking, his voice shook.  He seemed to be awfully afraid and mainly about some curse.  Was the boy afflicted?  No, it sounded more of an actual curse rather than a simple illness.  What could it be?  Motoichi wanted the boy to tell him, but first he'd need the boy to trust him.

"Don't worry Aburame Mure, I'm not afraid of any curse.  My name is Mitarashi Motoichi.  My clan used to live within this very village a long time ago."  He tried his best to console the boy.  Holding off his question as long as he could.

"Now what's this about a curse?"

The question asked, hanging in the air.  He hoped it wouldn't just hang there forever.  The strange, dark clothed boy with the gas mask had become even more intriguing.  And that name. Aburame.  Motoichi could have sworn he had read about it somewhere back when he was learning about what all was known on the Hidden Leaf village.  Aburame was a prominent clan if he could recall correctly, but his mind drew a blank on why it was so important.

Motoichi's eyes brightened up with life as he looked down at the boy, hoping and waiting for an answer.  Suspense clung to his breath, choking him after an inhaling breath.  Waiting for the answer, his breath paused, the air stopped in his lungs, unwilling to leave until the answer was heard.

Total: 1229
Trained Strength from D-0 to D-3. 1175/1175
54 words leftover

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure listened for a moment as the man spoke. He told Mure of the fact that his clan used to be part of Konoha once upon a time. Mure wasn't entirely sure of the relevance that had to anything. After all if anything Konoha had been rather harsh to him. Up until recently he had just been hated by everyone. Only a few people actually cared for him. And he was still afraid his curse would get them. So what relevance did Motoichi's clan once upon a time being from Konoha have to do with him? For the moment he was hesitant to say anything. After all he really didn't like to acknowledge it. He hated the curse rumors. But he believed them too.

Still it was only fair to warn the guy. If the curse did turn out to be real then this character could already be endangered by it. And if it caught him up in it than it wouldn't be to far off to assume the man would be angry with him. Who wouldn't blame the cursed child if the curse effected them directly? He didn't want to be thought of in such a way but he needed to consider the feelings of the man in front of him. Still he felt nervous. Shy about verbally talking about it. So he hesitated. His hands felt clammy and his mouth felt dry. His yellow eyed gaze fell to the ground as he shuffled his feat. His silver hair falling about his face and almost covering what little of his face was showing from above the gas mask. When he spoke it was quiet and ashamed. It was obvious that he felt nothing but shame about the curse.

"The curse is...my history. My parents died after I was born, My elder brother was raising me but he...he left and never came back. I trained under Mitsuo sama and Ukiyo Sama for a time. But both of them went missing and Ukiyo Sama was killed. I met with one of the previous Kage and he too disappeared. The curse on me has acted time and time again....people who get to close to me or even associate with me have bad things happen to them...you...you shouldn't get involved Motoichi Sama."

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
So the curse was about the people around him, closest to him.  The story was sad, but it seemed a lot of people were disappearing as of late.  Even one of Motoichi's squadmates back home had suddenly disappeared after only just one mission together.  Although this kid's number of missing persons was much higher than his own, he only laughed after hearing everything the boy said.  Curses like these were superstitions, old wives's tales and scary stories the wet nurses used to sing to children.

"Sorry," he stopped himself from laughing.  "I'm sorry for laughing, Mure, but that's no curse.  That's just a whole batch of bad events happening to the people you know.  Let me take a wild guess and say that most of these, if not all of the ones you mentioned, were shinobi, am I right?"

"Shinobi fight, they battle, they struggle.  It's something you and I face, and will face, every day of our lives.  Eventually, the time comes when we have to leave something behind, or the struggles become too much for us.  I wouldn't worry too much about this so called curse of yours, kid.  It's obviously just a bad rumor that stuck.  And just because you don't see someone as much doesn't mean something bad happened to them."

Motoichi tried the best way he thought he could to cheer the kid up.  Obviously this curse idea had really wrapped itself in the boy's head.  Having something like that warp a person's view was bad for him.  Now looking at the boy, it was obvious the curse had already started to seep into his life, as seen by the way the others treated him and how he didn't really stand up for himself.  Seeing this, Motoichi let out a deep sigh before ruffling the kid's silvery white hair.

"Come on, let's get you out of that way of thinking, huh?  How about we go train together?  he asked, though it really was more of a statement.  Motoichi already started walking, waving for Mure to follow him.

There was a nice open area with trees that was prime for training not too far from where they were.  Motoichi had already spot a few Hidden Leaf ninja training there before during one of his walks around the village.  It would be the best place to get the kid distracted from all this curse talk, and a little fun to see what all he could do.  Also, it would give something for Motoichi to do, as staying around other people might only infuriate him more with how they might act around the kid.  The whole thing was quite the mess and he didn't want to focus on that anymore.

Total: 1698

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure would blink in confusion as the man began to laugh. He felt angry a little at his misfortune being laughed at like some kind of joke. He could understand the fear and even the hate that people directed towards him. He could bare with it and deal with it if it brought the people comfort. He would wipe clean the fruit they threw at him or wash the egg out of his hair. He would nurse the bruises and cuts from when they beat him or threw him out with a broom handle to his back. He had accepted that he was filth to them. But to be laughed at was something new. His problems and sadness made someone laugh at it all? His lips puffed out behind his mask as he took on a pouting look. His eye brows narrowing and his eyes were slightly angry. His past really hurt and this person was just going to laugh at it. It was mean of him to do so. In fact he was a big meanie head. Yeah. Thats what Mure thought of him. A really big meanie head. Who laughed at the misfortune and genuine pain of others.

Still Mure only pouted as Motoichi attempted to explain himself. But it didn't make Mure feel much better about his whole scenario being laughed at. So what if they were shinobi? It didn't mean their death was inevitable or that they were more expendable then anyone else. Those people were dear to him. And their deaths and disappearances were not funny. Nor was the ridicule he had suffered for it. He had been kicked out of his own clans complex and been living on the street by himself. Hated everywhere he looked. For some one to just laugh at something like that was just cruel to Mure. He wanted to punch him in his big fat meanie face. But that was not nice and he didn't punch people out of the blue. Otherwise half the people who hated him would be hospitalized. The hot dog man, the grocery clerk, the Ramen lady, that one gate guard, those kids who hunted for him for a laugh, his clan, his old classmates, All of them would be in pain if not for his restraint. So he would not punch meanie head in the face. Instead he huffed a breath out into the mask and pouted.

Still the man mentioned training and Mure blinked. His pouting forgotten. He was suddenly not sure if the man was just underestimating his curse. What if the man was luring himself into a deeper trap? What if his curse was already digging its claws into the man? He was a shinobi too, even if the curse only effected shinobi the man was still vulnerable to it. Mure should run away and make sure the curse ignored the man. But what did he mean by training? What kind of training did the stranger intend? Was he some sort of expert at something? Curiosity was quickly getting a hold of the young Mure. So the thoughts of caution to prevent meanie head from being effected by the curse was being defeated by the second by child like interest in a new subject. He wasn't really a child of privilege so being offered things like free training was a rare treat for little Mure. So after a moment of hesitation he followed the already walking away meanie head to an open area with lots of tree's. The others that trained here usually chased him off when they spotted him watching. And he spotted them quickly. Four genin that liked to think they owned the spot were relaxing by a tree. Kunai sticking out of a bunny nearby that was more of a bloodied heap then a bunny anymore. Mure meeped as he saw them and quickly hid behind Motoichi. But not before one of them saw him.

"Hey its that bug boy! Back for another bruising huh? Jeeze are you retarded? You are not welcome here idiot. Now get out from behind that guy and take your punishment."

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
As the two had made their way to the training grounds, it looked like four others had claimed the spot already.  Only a few yards away from where they stood lay a bloody fur ball that had once been a rabbit.  It laid motionless with several kunai sticking out of it.  Too many kunai.  Seeing the rabbit in such a state, Motoichi could tell the boys weren't in the fight for sport or for food, but for getting out their own aggression and fears out onto something innocent.  The rabbit was a scapegoat.  Understanding this, Motoichi gripped hard with his hands turning into fists.

The boys shouted something to Mure although Motoichi didn't really hear it, anger curling up in his head had blocked out his hearing for the moment.  The attitude and faces of the boys spoke louder than their words.  Again, Mure was being treated differently and he had done nothing wrong.  Motoichi put out his hands to make himself some clones, the technique was similar to one his father knew, however, he had never been taught himself.  Instead, he used his simple clone technique that he had learned while back at the Academy in his village.  Out and around him, four other Motoichi's appeared before the boys.

"You want punishment, huh?  Then how about getting the fury of the Jounin of the Hidden Rock, Mitarashi Motoichi!" All of the clones roared in a thunderous and simultaneous yell.  He pulled out one kunai, his clones appearing to do the same before the genin decided that they wouldn't want to get into a fight with a Jounin and they scurried off together.

Once they had left, Motoichi disengaged the jutsu which was more illusion than actual clones.  Had a fight come to it, they would have soon realized that the clones were harmless false images.  Seeing the way they hurried away from him brought back a smile to his face.  He walked over to where the rabbit lay and pulled out the kunai from its small, furry body.  Seven kunai in total he had counted.  Those kids were just being cruel, Motoichi thought as he patted the stained fur of the dead rabbit before turning back to Mure.

"Now how about we get to that training, hm?  I think we can both put these kunai to better use than those guys did."

He tossed three of the seven kunai over to Mure, the blades spinning in the air over their handles so that each would land safely in the ground just in front of the boy. Let's make a game, seeing as I know a good healing jutsu that can cover any cuts we might make with these, and see which one of us can get the seventh kunai!"

Motoichi took three kunai in one hand and the seventh one in his other.  Looking around at a few trees next to the training ground, he threw it into the air.  The kunai lodged itself near the top of one particular tree that spiked up, an evergreen, and stood about seven meters tall.  Mure looked to be about sixteen meters away from the tree whereas Motoichi was only twelve meters away.

"It's a race then," he said with eyes gleaming a bright brown.  If the kid had something else in mind, surely it could come up once they were done.  Motoichi pulled one of the three kunai from his one hand so that he could use one efficiently in his free hand before turning to dash for the tree.  Sure, he had given himself a four meter head start but they were both shinobi after all and their jobs were all about cheating life.

Total: 2318

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure was a little surprised as Motoichi stepped up and spoke. Several of him spoke actually. Mure was completely shocked at the use of clones out of no where. And pulling out Kunai to boot. He was even more surprised at the idea that Motoichi was a jounin. Was he the Jounin that everyone was talking about? But he thought that Jounin was a senju. Either way he supposed some messages got misconstrued and exaggerated. But of all people he had to bump into a jounin from Iwa? Had he known that he would of been afraid of his neck being broken. The fearsome Iwa mountain dwellers were things of legends. One legend even said an old man flew with an island on his back. A whole Island! And that was an old man. This was a young man only slightly older then Mure. If he got angry then...Mure swallowed as he tried not to think about it and considered trying not to sneak off. He didn't want to chance angering a jounin again after all. What if the jounin over reacted to bugs and lit him on fire? So many bad things could happen.

Still Mure couldn't help but watch as Motoichi picked the Kunai out of the dead rabbit. The boys had the same idea as Mure it seemed. None of them wanted to take on a Jounin either. Especially not one from Iwa. Still he was somewhat distracted when Kunai came flying through the air and meeped in surprise as they landed in the ground in front of him. Eye's widening in alarm as he stared a little startled before hearing what Motoichi had said. They were going to play a game? But what hope did little Mure have against a jounin? He knelt down quietly to pick up the three Kunai and swallowed hard. Well Moto did say something about being a medic. So maybe if the Jounin hurt him he intended to heal him then? Well it might be worth a try. Mure swallowed still and pocketed his three Kunai. Looking up at the Kunai in the tree. Was that the goal? But Motoichi was closer! Cheating! he was cheating! But why did a Jounin need to cheat? Oh well, Mure felt rather hopeless about the whole situation but he decided it was best to try and keep up and amuse the Jounin from Iwa.

As soon as He saw Motoichi begin moving Mure moved on instinct. He figured it was hopeless but at least he would try. As he sped towards the tree he waited until he was close enough and then lifted his arms in front of him. He needed to try and distract the Jounin at least. Maybe put some effort into it. Bugs suddenly swarmed out of his sleeves en mass and flooded the area around the base of the tree. A swarm so thick that seeing for others was impossible through it. The buzzing from it was nearly deafening. But Mure could see just fine. He could see through the bugs eyes. And so he focused chakra into his feet while focusing chakra into some of his bugs. His bugs took form and suddenly the wings and insect bodies morphed into the likeness of Mure. Within the cloud the clone of him grabbed his wrist and as Mure jumped it flung him upwards like a sling shot. His strength chucking him at an alarming level. But Mure doubted this was enough. He sent his clone to try and do an axe kick at Motoichi if he had gotten caught in the cloud or somehow fallen behind Mure. If not the clone would give chase to Motoichi. Either way Mure used the hundreds of eyes in the clouds of bugs to pick out motoichi's location and with all his might chucked one of the three Kunai at his right shoulder. While his feet attached to the bark and he broke into a full out sprint up the tree. He doubted any of this would matter against a Jounin of all things. But maybe the Jounin would consider that he had gone all out and would not hurt him in return. After all Mure was throwing his best combo at the guy. He had to get some points for that right? Maybe just a few?

Training speed
E-2 ~> E-3, 225/225
E-3 ~> D, 300/300

D ~> D-1, 325/325
D-1 ~> D-2, 400/400
D-2 ~> D-3, 450/450
D-3 ~> C, 525/525

C ~> C-1, 575/575
25 left over

175/200:

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
When Ryuujin left home today he wasn't really sure what he wanted to do. He was just so bored. He didn't feel like going to the forest for training and he hadn't felt like baking or reading a book. He certainly didn't want to stay inside as it was boring. He only had Mr.Whiskers, his teddy bear, as company as Kai had opted to stay at home sleeping so he wondered about hoping something interesting would happen. By the time he reached the market place it was completely crowded and we wondered if this was such a good idea. He didn't really like crowds with everybody touching him and Mr. Whiskers would get dirty. So he quickly left the crowd behind and wandered in a completely random direction. He walked and walked until he heard some sounds. Walking in the direction of the noises he came to a clearing just in time to hear, "You want punishment, huh? Then how about getting the fury of the Jounin of the Hidden Rock, Mitarashi Motoichi!"
He saw some boys running away and he looked back at the other two in the clearing. Then he noticed the dead bunny lying on the ground and he felt the urge to cry. Instead he gave Mr.Whiskers a hug and watched as the bigger of the two people in the clearing said something about a race. Ryuu grinned ridding himself of the depressing memory of the little bunny. He was already planning to track down whoever killed the bunny and he assumed it was the boys who ran away. Now, though, he was excited as finally something interested was about to happen and so he sat under a tree where he was far enough not to interfere but close enough that he could see and hear everything. When the other person, who seemed younger but he couldn't be sure as he was never good at guessing ages, made his move Ryuu's eyes widened in shock and delight when a swarm of bugs appeared. He squinted his eyes a bit and finally noticed that he seemed to be wearing some kind of mask. "Huh! I'll ask about that later." He said to himself. However, before he could completely relax he needed something to eat. He took out some snacks from Mr.Whiskers and began eating, eagerly anticipating the other person's response to the bugs.

words:408

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
OOC:

Running with good speed and a good head start, Motoichi was closer to the tree and looked to be the one to reach it first.  He had only about three meters between him and the base of the tree when he heard a loud buzzing noise.  Turning around, he saw a huge swarm of bugs gathering at the base of the tree.  There were so many, and so much buzzing, Motoichi couldn't stand it.

His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets looking at the horror of the bugs.  His skin shivered and crawled about him as he looked but couldn't see a thing!  There were so many bugs, and they had gone all around him.  "No, no, no, no, no!" Motoichi screamed within the huge swarm of bugs.  He was too busy screaming and in a panic, his worst fear having come to life all around him, to notice that the bugs had formed a clone and propelled Mure forward up to the tree.

Trying to get out of the swarm of bugs, Motoichi tried jumping for the tree, just barely getting above the huge swarm only to come in contact with Mure who seemed dead set on kicking him back down to the ground.  Being caught in the air was the worst predicament seeing as he couldn't get himself out of the way. He instinctively flinched and threw out one of his kunai at Mure's face.  Immediately after letting it fly he wished he hadn't aimed there so instinctively.  It was just a race after all.  The kick came down with ferocity as the kunai lodged itself in Mure's right eye.  And then something crazy happened.  Mure exploded into a swarm of bugs!

The horror of it all created another scream from Motoichi as he couldn't do anything but sail through the small group of insects as he finished his jump and landed on the tree.  He clawed and hugged himself tightly around the tree's trunk, breathing huge heavy breaths with a slight high pitch as he tried to suppress his fear.  They're just bugs, just bugs, just bugs, he told himself over and over.  You love bugs, they're so fascinating, remember?  But uggghh, I think one of them touched me!!  And I went through that whole swarm and..  Motoichi shook dramatically as a big shiver ran down his spine.

He hadn't noticed that the real Mure was now ahead of him upon the tree until a sharp pain erupted in his right shoulder.  The pain having woke himself from his own frightened state, he finally pulled himself together and looked to his shoulder and saw a kunai lodged into his skin.  Mure, the real one this time, was now sprinting up the tree whereas Motoichi was just hugging the trunk and bleeding from his right shoulder!

Grimacing, he pulled out the kunai from his shoulder and threw it back at Mure, aiming for the kid's right thigh.  Hoisting himself to his feet as he focused chakra to them.  He needed to catch up to Mure if he was to win the race.  Dashing forward, Motoichi grabbed his last two kunai to hold one in each hand, throwing one out just as quickly, aiming this one at the boy's back.

He would sprint as fast as he could to catch up and race for the seventh kunai, keeping the last of his three kunai in case of return fire from Mure.  Setting his eyes on the prize, Motoichi would reach for it as soon as he could with his free hand.

Total: 2924

Chakra 140/150:

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure was rather surprised to see his attacks landing through the swarm jutsu at the base of the tree. It was putting him in the lead by some distance. But something bothered him. The man had thrown a Kunai at his clones face. He didn't have to look behind him at all to see it as the bugs from the hidden swarm gave him vision of what was behind him. It was odd to see everything at once. He could see himself from every angle behind him and could see in front of him as well. But as disorienting as that was the jutsu was not the first time he had used it. Through the eyes of his bugs he watched his clone die. Had the man known it was a clone or had he just made an attempt to kill Mure? If that had been the real him then right now he might have a Kunai lodged into his face. What kind of madness was this? He was afraid now. He could feel the fear of someone attempting to kill him peeling into him and he felt a shiver down his spine. Fear was his trigger. And instinct was taking over him.

As he watched two more Kunai being thrown at his thigh and his back his mind switched modes. Instinctively he formed hand seals and just before the two Kunai connected More bugs erupted from Mure's clothing. But this time they seemed to form an orb of defense around him. The two Kunai sent spinning off on contact with the wall. But the Orb of bugs was no longer racing towards the top. It had stopped abruptly. And then suddenly Mure was bursting through it as the bugs seemed to fade back into him. But he was different. His form was rapidly approaching Motoichi instead of running from him. And his eyes were wide with some sort of blank state of mind. A kunai in each hand that he had drawn from within the bug orb. Mure had abruptly changed from his shy self when he felt he was in danger. And now he was rapidly approaching Motoichi on a collision course with One kunai held backwards in his left hand prepared to parry Motoichi's Kunai in his hand and with his right hand he held the Kunai normally. It was incredibly obvious that Mure intended to deflect Motoichi's kunai and slam another Kunai into his stomach. But something was off. Mure wasn't acting like a child. He was fighting all out now. And if they connected then the pure power behind Mure would drive them both slamming to the ground below through the bug mist. Mure had felt his life threatened and had switched off mentally and was now running on pure battle instinct. And The aura coming from him was like a swarm of insects descending upon a feast. As if his aura could blot out the sky and erase the world. Like being surrounded by the swarm.

532 WC
160/200:

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Eyes wide and mouth chewing vigorously, Ryuu watched as the older man (Motorashi or something like that) had a massive panic attack. Apparently he had a fear of bugs or maybe of being surrounded. Ryuu winced in sympathy. He knew how it felt to have your worst fear come true and he shuddered a bit. And of course insects in general were rather nasty but then a swarm of them..ugh. Ryuu was glad he wasn't in Motorashi's place. Then Motorashi (Ryuu was pretty sure that wasn't the right name but it would have to do for now) aimed for the bug clone's face and the kunai lodged itself in the clone's eye. Ryuu shivered, a feeling of foreboding came upon him. This was not going to end well. Either Motorashi had some wicked clone sensing skills or he was aiming to kill. As an observer Ryuu assumed that it was his panic attack that had caused him to react like that but did his opponent know that. Ryuu didn't think so. Unfortunately Ryuu was right. It certainly didn't seem as if things were going to end well as the mask guy seemed to sort of blank out. Ryuu was chewing faster than ever in anticipation now. The mask guy  was going for the kill. For a second...more of a millisecond really...Ryuu considered going out to help but he would probably make things even worse and end up getting himself injured or worse killed. Better to sit back and see how they sort themselves out.

Ryuu couldn't help but shake his head. So here we have a man who seems to either have a fear of insects or he was sort of claustrophobic. Next we have a man boy (who really knows) who seemed to feel that his life was being threatened and was aiming to kill whatever was threatening him. Not to mention the fact that the man boy uses a swarm of bugs to attack. What a combination! This was better than cable. Man was he glad he came here. Ryuu couldn't help but give a little commentary in his head. 'And the man boy whips out his kunai aiming it to Motorashi's stomach. Ladies and gentlemen what started as a friendly race has now spiraled out of control. What will Motorashi do in the face of this vicious attack? Stay tuned until next time.' Ryuu giggled. He took out a box of grapefruit juice out of Mr. Whiskers and took a sip of it.

words: 429

Motoichi

Motoichi

D-rank
Everything suddenly changed as Mure switched directions from going for the kunai to charging down at him.  Gravity was on the boy's side as he rushed in with kunai in each hand.  Motoichi could see that one was raised in guard while the other seemed more in a cocked manner as the boy rushed forward.  Yet, the close proximity was too much for him to simply get out of the area.

Seeing that there was only one conclusion which ended with Mure hitting him hard, Motoichi figured it would be best to focus on the attack.  Mure rushed in and Motoichi used his last kunai to stop the more forward kunai, the two clashing in a tight parry which held together while the other kunai in Mure's hand went for the stab.  This stab would then be caught by Motoichi's free hand, grabbing at Mure's hand and the handle of the kunai.  The tip of the blade just an inch from sinking into his skin.

The attack was only blocked momentarily as the clash of the two sent them both hurtling towards the ground.  Motoichi was still underneath the boy, and so he collided with the ground first, the contact allowing the still falling Mure to sink his kunai into Motoichi's stomach.  As Mure fell upon Motoichi with the full -- yet light -- weight of the boy pressed against him, he spat out blood with all the breath  in his lungs as it was forced out from the hit.

Motoichi struggled to catch his breath, moving his hand from the kunai that was inserted into his stomach to Mure's face, trying to push the boy off of him.  Hoping to snap the boy out of such a hostile state, he implanted a bit of medical chakra onto the boy.  The chakra wouldn't transfer right away, instead coating himself with it first before he would be able to transfer it to the boy.  The process for what he wanted to do would be long, most likely too long, but in the heat of the moment Motoichi didn't think as rationally as he should have.

Total: 3284

Chakra 135/150:

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure slammed into him but not with the full brunt of the attack he had been expecting. His kunai on one hand met the mans Kunai with a clash that sent sparks flying. The two Kunai grinding together in unison as each seemed to fight for ground. Mure was stronger but part of him was hesitating. He wanted to survive and he thought the man was after his life but even running on instinct part of him still didn't want to kill. That was why he didn't push through the block and slice the man. However the attacking Kunai almost made it to the mans gut. But as would be expected of a supposed Jounin the man caught it with his hand. He had completely stopped Mure's attack! But Mure had the high ground and advantage in position. He could still manage something. He suspected in his fighting instincts that the ground would be where a member of Iwa would take the advantage. He needed to be ready for it. Likely he would soften the ground or absorb into it or...The impact to the ground shocked Mure almost out of his frenzy. The collision driving his Kunai into the mans gut and slamming into him hard. He could feel his body slam into the mans but it didn't really hurt. Mure was capable of enduring such things and besides that the mans body had broken his fall.

Still though a drop of blood landed on his cheek drowning him into the instinct to do harm to his would be attacker. His eyes seemed to glaze over once more with more vigor. He was slipping even deeper. It was then that unexpectedly and suddenly a hand that had been gripping the the hand holding the Kunai in his stomach shot up to Mures face. He could feel it connect and some sort of chakra infect him. But he wasn't sure what. The bugs in him were going crazy over the new flavor but he just wanted to escape. He could feel the blood on the Kunai buried in the mans stomach start to ooze like warm water over his hand and in an effort to get back ripped the Kunai out and down as he launched himself backwards. It was then that he felt it.

A sharp pain in his stomach made Mure lose his footing and drop his Kunai. His glazed over eyes fading back into the sharp yellow as he dropped to the ground and began to roll back and forth. His arms wrapped around his own stomach. He had been watching the man. He had not seen any attack, Both hands were accounted for but still it hurt. Tears welled up in his eyes as he sat up and lifted his shirt to look. In the exact spot he had dragged the Kunai to cut Motoichi there was a pink mark on his own belly. Not exactly the same cut but slightly less damage. Enough to hurt. He whimpered at being hurt as he sat there with tears coming out of his eyes. Why was this man after him? Was it because he bumped into him? Was he just pretending to be nice so he could hurt Mure? Pouty eyes looked accusingly at Motoichi from where Mure sat. Pouting as he was no longer interested in the race.

Speed
C-1 ~> C-2
Perception
D ~> D-1

Last edited by Mure on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mure

Mure

D-rank
ooc I opt to close this thread if no one besides me wishes to post. I need to head to Suna soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.