You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
"Finally Antanas. You've made it" The man says, slowly walking up to Antanas, kicking him down. "You aren't nearly as strong as you should be." The man says taunting him. Antanas had searched everywhere for specific person, why was he so hesitant to do what he set out for? Antanas wanted to kill this man. He had done terrible things to other ninja. Antanas tries to hit him, but misses. Getting hit in the face with his fist. Stumbling backwards, the man slowly approaches. Seeing a glint of anger in the mans eye, he backs up. The man pulls out a kunai. Slowly inching toward him, the man slams the back of Antanas head on the hard cement. "End of the road little buddy" The man smiles, stabbing the sharpened knife into his heart. Just then, the man's face was revealed to be his fathers, looking at him with a bloodthirsty grin. 

Jolting awake and almost falling off of Konoha's gates, Antanas spins himself so his legs are dangling over the edge. Antanas, facing the village decides to wait and see if anyone he knew or any new people would come along to talk to him. Humming to himself, he looks at the sky. There are fluffy white clouds dangling above him, as if they where held there by a taut string. Slowly drifting from the wind's currents, these clouds move on from where he is, being replaced by even more clouds. Antanas takes out his kunai, and taps the blunt end with a loop on it to his temple. 'I need to get strong...' Antanas sighs, continuing the tapping. 'Maybe that's what this dream has been telling me.' Antanas then looks around, waiting for a new person or group to whisk him away from these memories, and maybe he could even spar a bit.

[311 Words Total]

Last edited by Antanas on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
It's the afternoon, that much Shutai knows, but the exact time was a mystery. 

Looking up into the afternoon sky, the boy sighs, thinking about everything that was happening and everything that was. Right now, he was wearing a red tank top, and over that, a black sweater, and he smiled slightly, snuggling into the warm, safe folds of fabric. Looking down into a puddle, his smile is removed almost instantly, looking at him. Those eyes. That hair. Abomination. Taking his eyes away from the water, he looked up into the sky again, sighing. Looking at a nearby guidance sign, he had an idea, and began walking. Maybe, just maybe, he could run away from this village. Almost tripping over a stick, he growled, stepping over it carefully, and looking, and, in the distance, he could see the large, looming gate of Konoha, and the guards surrounding it. Yes, he would have to leave now. Since most of them were gone away for lunch, or for some other duty, there were only about three or four. Stopping suddenly, Shutai hears a loud-- and quite frankly, annoying-- tapping sound coming from the location right above he was about to dash from. Backing up, he looked up, noticing another ninja there. He quickly noted and kept the information that he seemed to have a carefree air about him, and, squinting his eyes a bit, noticed that he had bruises, and his clothing was slightly worn and torn in some places, and overall he looked like he had gotten in a lot of fights before. "Excuse me." He called up to him, the tapping beginning to dig away at his ears. "Will you stop tapping, please?" Shutai said, being surprised by the sound of his own voice, as he hadn't heard it for at least a few weeks. "It's annoying."

310 WC

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
While Antanas was doing the tapping of his kunai, he spots a boy who looks like a young child. "Will you stop tapping, please?" the boy asks, looking up at him. "It's annoying." Sighing, Antanas jumps down from the gate and slips his kunai back in his pocket, making sure the top half of the loop is exposed so he could draw it quickly if needed. "What do you need little... orrr.... big guy?" he says to the boy, who was six feet tall. Antanas stares the man in the eyes, Wondering what he is doing here. Thinking about it, Antanas had seen a person like this before. Long ago, when he was battling Rain near the docks of Konoha, a man who looked similar to this boy had watched over them. Perhaps he was a medical ninja too? But then again. the two could not be related in any way, as a lot of people could be seen as emotionless at times. Waiting to see what this guy would say to him, Antanas decides to put his hands in his pockets and ask, "Oh, by the way, what is your name?" Antanas keeps a straight face toward the boy, not wanting to give him any impression. Yet.

[520 Words Total]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Watching the boy talk, Shutai tried to mask his visages, which he did flawlessly. “What do you need little...” He started, making him scowl, but then he corrected himself to “Big guy,” causing him to lose his frown, but not turning it into a smile, either. Looking at his face, he thought he saw a flicker of recognition in his eyes,  but it quickly disappeared, mixing in with the boys brown eyes. “What is your name?” the boy asked Shutai, and Shutai, not wanting to be rude, even thought he didn't like or trust this newcomer, decided to tell him. “I am Chi, Shutai.” the man stated in a deadpan voice, giving him a small bow. “I am the abomination branch of the clan Chi. What would your name be?” 

Not really trusting him, Shutai just simply quietly listened, looking down to check that everything on his clothing was okay. Bandages on his feet? Check. Sandles strapped? Check. Quickly doing a checklist of everything on his body, until he looks up.

WC: 181

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
He said his name was Shutai. What an odd name. Looking at him up and down, the man added, “I am the abomination branch of the clan Chi. What would your name be?” Already becoming irritated with the way this guy acts, Antanas tries to get him to lighten up a little, or maybe start a fight. "The names Antanas." He says with a smile, firmly placing his hand on the tense looking man named Shutai's left shoulder. "I'm looking for someone to spar with me." Antanas begins smirking at the man, trying to increase his anger and the chance he will accept. "Think you could handle that? If not I wouldn't be surprised." Antanas laughs, as if he was challenging him. "If so, then let's do it outside these gates."

[655 WT]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Zoning out in his own little world, Shutai freezes, feeling a sudden pressure on his shoulder, and he tenses up even more. "I'm looking for someone to spar with me." The boy said, smirking. This made Shutai want to knock him out right there, but he held himself back, staying quiet and listening to him. Think you could handle that? If not I wouldn't be surprised." The rude boy laughs, and Shutai grits his teeth. "If so, then let's do it outside these gates.

Watching the boy, who's name he didn't hear earlier, Shutai smirks. "I would love to engage in a 'spar' with you. As long as you are wary that my bones can break easily,  that my blood doesn't clot, and also, that you are going to lose." Shutai smirks. "Let us spar, then." He says, walking out the gate, looking back at the boy.

WC: 644

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
"I would love to engage in a 'spar' with you. As long as you are wary that my bones can break easily,  that my blood doesn't clot, and also, that you are going to lose." The boy said. Not taking this, Antanas puts his chalkra into a senbon, and sticks it in his launcher. Looking this man he stood his ground, and yelled, "I don't need to be wary about point three" Shifting with his hands in a position to block or dodge, he once again yells, "You are the one that is going to loose this battle!"

Jutsu:

[755 WT]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Smirking, Shutai pulls out a single kunai, and does a small cut on the back of his hand, and smirks. Suddenly, a dark red mirror forms in front of his opponent, and in the mirror, and inside the mirror there seemed to be a child crying black blood. Whispering, Shutai states Bloody Mary three times, and the mirror shatters, after the girl in in screams in agony. After that, he quickly presses his hand against the cut, to try to stop the bleeding as much as he can.

KG:
Chalkra: 135/150

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
After making the challenge, the man cuts himself "What the hell!" Antanas yells and before he knows it, there is a mirror in front of him. Shuutai whispers bloody Mary three times, summoning a screaming girl. 'Holy shit...' Antanas thinks, not sure how to deal with it. Going on a limb, Antanas shoves his kunai into the girls neck, causing her to scream and turn into a mist. "Gross!" He yells, smacking his hands into the ground, summoning two wolves made out of mud. Running at 6 meters per second, Antanas throws a hard punch directly at Shuutai's stomach. 'Got you now..' Antanas thinks, seeing that the clone he created in the corner of is eye was being taken care of by the wolf charging at it, as well as Shuutai about to be headbutted by the wolf after his current attack either hits or misses.

Jutsu:
[901 WT]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Shutai smirks, and, watching the boy summon mud wolves, and sent out 2 jet cutters, slicing through the wolves woth ease. Suddenly, Shutai feels a blow to his stomach, and, witj a wet gurgle, pukes up quite a bit of blood, his pupils turning red. Glaring at the boy, the blood quickly transforms into 10 Kunai, spinning in the air around him and flying through the air at his opponent, before makes a hand sign and the Bloody Mary appears behind Antanas, and he summons 2 blood clones to run at him, aiming for punches to his stomach while he was distracted.

Jutsus:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.