You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silver Saboteur [C-Rank] Empty Silver Saboteur [C-Rank] Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:13 am

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Antanas once again is laying on top of Konoha's gates, twiddling his thumbs. "What to do today..." Antanas asks himself, looking at the sky. Suddenly, a realization hit him harder than him punching Rain in the temple. "I'm one mission away from Chuunin!" Antanas yelled at the top of his lungs, jumping down from the roof of the tall gates. Running as fast as he can, Antanas sprints into the office and takes the first "C-Ranked" mission he sees. After he signs up for the mission, he speeds out of the office as quickly as he had entered. "What mission do we have toda--" Antanas looks at the mission, and sees its about a saboteur at the local refinery. "Ah yes~ This will do nicely." Antanas says as he reads the mission instructions, telling him that he needs to watch over the refinery and catch the saboteur. "Seems simple enough" Antanas nods, heading down to the place where his mission requested him be. 'So this is the place...' Antanas thinks with wide eyes, taking in the entirety of this massive building. "Better get started!" Antanas says to himself, walking into the compound.

'This is a large place...' Antanas thinks as he bumps into an old man. "Are you the ninja they sent me to help with this damned saboteur?" The man asks, sporting an odd banana on his head. "If so, thank you very much. My silver purity is going down, and so are the prices." The man sighs, rubbing his forehead. "I'm Takashi" The man says, holding out a hand. "Antanas." Antanas replies and shakes the man's hand. "I'm going to get started now." Antanas says, walking to the wing of the building that involves the silver melting. Taking a look at the place, Antanas notices that the workers are all slacking off slightly, as if it doesn't matter how well they do. "Why aren't you guys working?" Antanas asks one, seemingly the kindest of the bunch. "Ever since this damn worker has been ruining the silver, we have been waiting for a ninja like you to show up." Nodding to that answer, Antanas beings to walk past each worker, sizing them up. Noticing a chunk of brown ore that does not look like metal next to a worker. Antanas asks the man his name. "The names Irkan" The man says, sounding peppy and excited, unlike the other gloomy workers. Antanas asks, "How long have you been here?"

"Oh, only for a week." The man says, turning back to work. 'This looks like my guy, but I need have evidence...' Antanas walks about 10 meters away from him, and climbs to somewhere he can watch him. 'Time to sit out the night...' Antanas says, making sure to pay attention to this man. Watching intently on the man, Antanas notices nothing odd. The metal that he had hasn't been put in the smelter. "Odd..." Antanas thinks as he hums to himself. Antanas then decides to look around still. Searching through every little place was annoying. Antanas thought he would try another route. Walking to Takashi, and asks him, "Do you keep any records on when you hire people?" Nodding, the short man with the banana on his head grabs a large file, explaining that it is sorted by date. Setting the bulky file on a table, Antanas gets working on finding people that have been hired for a week. "Hmmph. Only 5 people." Antanas says, looking at the names and locations of all of these workers. Just then, Antanas notices something odd about the records. How had he not seen this before?

Looking at all of the records, Antanas notices that one worker was hired a week and a half ago, while the other four where all hired on literally the same day. Antanas closes the file and goes to check on these four men. They all had odd chunks of metal, ranging from brown hunks to golden crystals. Confused, Antanas checks the man who was hired several days before the rest. He was what you would call a "star employee". He was working hard as soon as he got there. Sticking all of the silver in the smelter in a hurried fashion, like Antanas had walked in on him doing something he wasn't supposed to. Just then, Antanas noticed a brown mass among the mostly silver stream of molten liquid. 'I'd better watch over this one...' Antanas thinks, eyeing up this specific worker. Moving away, he grabs a chair and watches this man from a distance. 'What do do as I wait...' Antanas sighs, twiddling his thumbs. Deciding to plan out how he will end up meeting his father, Antanas thinks. He wants to go to the village hidden in mist, and find out If he is alive.

If his dear father is alive, Antanas will either try to kill him, yell at him, or die. Hopefully options one and two. As Antanas is drifting into a nap, he notices the man doing something strange. He sees him taking a hunk of ore and putting it in the smelter! Now Antanas knows who the saboteur is. Grabbing the man by the back of the neck, Antanas leads him to Takashi. "Found him!" Antanas calls to him, tossing the man his way. "Did you catch him in the act?" Antanas nods, and takes him over to his smelter. Seeing the odd colored liquid compared to the silver liquid around it. "So it was you!" the boss yells at the man, but Antanas has to stop him from beating him. "It's alright, I'm going to take him to jail." fine with this, Takashi lets Antanas take the man after tying rope around the mans hands. "Be sure he sees justice." the old man says, letting Antanas leave. As he brings the man to the mission office, he is directed to the jail. Walking to the jail, he turns the man in. 'Why would anyone want to risk there job just to mess up some silver...' Bewildered on the topic, Antanas decided to head home and get some well-needed rest.

Mission Words (1000/1000)

32 Words Remaining
[1032 Words Total]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.