You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko had gone on his first mission, and he managed to prove himself when they weren't really sure whether or not he would be able to. He went to the shop, and caught the thief. After that, he went into the forest and managed to capture the venturing gorilla that they'd sent him to find. He was now being sent on another mission. This one wasn't as serious as the ones that he had ventured on before, but it were still something. There was a kid, running around the city and painting graffiti on buildings all over the town. The reason none of the regular citizens or shopkeepers could stop him, was because he had academy level training and would escape by jumping through the rooftops. They wanted Toshiko to find out who was doing it so he could be but to a stop. It wasn't the more serious job, but to prove himself Toshiko knew that he would have to take everything that was thrown at him. Toshiko wandered the streets of Konoha, and started looking around. The majority of the main buildings, and some of the houses had been hit by the kid. Toshiko stopped in his tracks, and took some time to indulge himself in the art. "Well, at least the kid's got some talent." The graffiti wasn't half bad, but Toshiko's personal preference didn't matter. He had to focus on catching the kid, and to catch him he would have to think like the kid. "Okay. If i were the kid, where would i be and what would i hit next..... Okay, he's already hit these areas, and he obviously wants his work to be seen. If he wants people to know what he's doing, he wouldn't hit the same place twice. Therefore he isn't coming back here. He's gonna hit somewhere he hasn't done anything to yet, and he's gonna hit a big location. But where could that be......... Somewhere where there are a lot of people........The Ramen shop!" Toshiko, and tons of other citizens had spent a ton of time at the Ramen shop. If he was going to go somewhere where there would be a lot of traffic, then that would be the place. Toshiko looked off in the direction of the Ramen shop, which was down the street from his current location. He couldn't just go up there to him though. The kid might know he was a ninja due to his headband. Toshiko would have to be stealthy. Toshiko ran down the street, and went towards the back of the shop. He made a hand seal, concentrated for a moment, and turned into a moderate size dog using the transformation jutsu. He then walked out to the front of the shop still in the dog form, and waited for someone to show up. After a while, a kid came up and walked past the shop. A few minutes later, he came back, and ran to the side. He pulled out a can of spray paint, and quickly spray painted a face on the side. Toshiko then ran up to him, and reverted back to his normal form. Right as he did so, the kid stared at him in shock for a moment, and then jumped up to the roof in a attempt to get away. "Hey! Stop!" Toshiko jumped up to the roof as well, and started following directly behind the kid. He started to gain in on the child, and was really close to him. The kid then turned around, gave a smile, and then waved as he threw a smoke bomb down onto the ground. Toshiko stopped in his tracks for a moment, coughing from the fumes of the smoke cloud. The kid looked back as he jumped in the air, and spoke. "Catch me if you can mister!" Toshiko grunted, ran out of the cloud and snapped back at the kid. "GAH! Wait till i get my hands on you kid!!!" The kid landed on the other roof, and Toshiko landed on it as well. the kid then tried to jump to another roof, and his foot hit the side of the roof while he was in air. He fell of track, and started falling to the streets of Konoha. Just as he was about to fall to his death, Toshiko came down from the building and swiped him up just in time. After doing so,Toshiko jumped back up to the roof and put the kid down there. The kid opened his eyes, and stared at Toshiko "What the heck were you thinking kid?! Painting graffiti on the walls and then almost killing yourself?! What's wrong with you?" The kid just stared at him for a moment. He was only about 3 feet tall, and he had to look up to Toshiko. ................. "It's what my big brother did." Toshiko didn't understand what he meant. "What do you mean kid?" "My brother used to be a artist. he was the best painter in the whole village! I used to try and be as good a artist as he was. He told me one day that his wish was to have his artwork somewhere that the whole city could admire. Then, one day he went out on a mission.....and he didn't comeback." Toshiko's eyes widened for a moment, and then he held his head down. "I started painting artwork all over the city, because i thought that was what he would've wanted me to do." Toshiko felt his pain. This kid had to really miss his brother to honor his last wish. Toshiko felt the same way about his mom. The horrid feeling of losing someone you care about had to be the worst emotion that ever reached Toshiko, and he would never wish that upon someone else. Toshiko sighed, and looked at the kid. "It's okay. Tell you what, i'll take you to get something to eat. Whatever you'd like." The kid stared up at Toshiko, and then smiled "Sure!" Toshiko took the kid off of the roof, and then walked with him back to the ramen shop. The two sat inside as customers, and Toshiko bought the kid and himself a bowl of ramen. After Toshiko finished, he spoke. "How are you feeling?" The kid choked down another wave of noodles, and then spoke with his mouth full. "I feel great thanks mister ninja." Then, the kid finished up the bowl. "I guess i never said anything, so i'll say it now. I'm sorry." Toshiko looked at him strangely. "Sorry? For what?" "For causing all that trouble. I was just painting for my brother. I wasn't trying to make anyone mad. I......I don't have anything else to remember him by. That was my way of honoring him..." The kid then held his head down as he tried to hold back his tears. Toshiko stared at him for a few moments, and then put his hand on his shoulder. The kid looked up, and stared at him. "Hey. It's Okay." After Toshiko spoke, the kid ran to him, and hugged him as he started balling in Toshiko's arms. Toshiko was surprised for a moment, but hugged him back. "Let it all out while you still can." After a while, night had fallen. Toshiko walked the kid back home. "You promise that you won't paint all over town again right?" "You have my word!" Toshiko smiled at the kid, and then asked the question he wanted to know all day. "Hey kid, what's your name?" "My name is Kamiko!" Toshiko nodded, and started walking away. As he was almost out of sight, Kamiko called out to him. "Hey....What's your name mister ninja?" Toshiko stopped in his tracks, and turned around. "Toshiko. Toshiko Uzumaki." With that, Toshiko walked away, waving his hand as a goodbye to the kid.

Word Count: 1421/600

Mission Completed

END E-3 -> D (300/300)
SPD E-3 -> D (300/300)
STR E-3 -> D(300/300)

Left Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.