You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sat May 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Kekkai Genkai Jutsu

Rubber Defense:

Magma Terraforming:

Pyroclastic Current:

E RANK
Supernatural Walking Practice:

Transformation Technique:

Doppelganger Technique:

Substitution Technique:

Genjutsu Dissipation:

Generic Sealing Technique:

Item Reinforcing Technique:

Puppet Technique:

D RANK

Small Fire:

Body Flicker Technique:

Double Suicide Decapitation:

Lava Globs:

C RANK

Flame Bullet:

Great Fireball:

Earth and Stone Dragon:

Earth Shore Return:

Lava Imprison:

Blazing Shuriken:

B RANK

Earth Dragon Bullet:

Lava Plume:

Spectre Apparition Technique:

A RANK

Dynamic Doppelgänger Explosion:

SUMMON

Garugha:

Azaru:

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:46 am; edited 13 times in total

2Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sun May 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Bump

3Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:29 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
blu

4Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
Leaving clan and library techniques alone for now. Please replace these when the clan is updated / library revamps are released. Also leaving Double Suicide Decapitation, as that will be in the new Doton library that's being worked on.

Small Fire: Decrease burn damage to minor first degree.

Lava Globs: Give this a set range, and decrease burns to "minor first degree", going onto first degree with prolonged contact.

Earth and Stone Dragon: For Range, just give it a maximum distance that it can travel. Change the speed to m/s. Decrease the damage to major external bruising, plus possible bone fracture with a direct hit. Maintenance cost can be decreased to 5 chakra for the second post.

Earth Dragon Bullet: Give the dragon a movement speed, change the range to just a single distance value, and specify the damage that these spheres of mud can cause.

Earth Shore Return: Specify how tall the wall is, as well as what is can defend against - see the jutsu guidelines for defensive properties.

Imprison: Will being engulfed in lava induce any damage? Also, once hardened, I would say any equal rank technique should be able to break out, as well as anyone with their Strength stat at B rank or higher.

Lava Plume: Increase cooldown to 8 posts.

For your summons, were they made with a contract, or just as individual summons? Please see the new Summoning guidelines to get your summons up to date.

5Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
I'll be making those changes shortly, and the summons were made with a contract.

6Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:30 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
I've made the appropriate changes (:

7Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 am

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
Lava Globs: This still needs a defined range (a numerical value in meters). Also, does it do any damage?

Earth Dragon Bullet: Specify how many spheres are shot in total.

Are your summons fixed according to the new guidelines?

8Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Made edits to the jutsu and the Azaru Summon.

Is it possible If I could change the C rank contract summon into a Crank single use summon jutsu instead?

9Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Requesting to change my contract entirely?? Because I realised that there are issues with the ways that I apped these summons and also, I'd like to swap with a contract that would complement the plot I'm currently working on. So may I replace the wolf contract with an entirely different one, creating summons of equal rank?

The contract I'd like to swap with is the rhino contract, once approved.

10Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Bump

11Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:08 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Updated my Doton jutsu and bumping for contract swapping approval.

12Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Bump bump

13Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:38 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Fixed my summons according to the new guidelines.

14Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Empty Re: Raishi Kanetsu (Jutsu List Update) Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
Your contract would have to be upgraded to C rank in order to have a C rank summon.

Summon: Azaru: Instead of just a running speed, give the summon stats. The biting damage and everything needs to come down to basic D rank damages as well.

Coat of Fire: Increase cooldown to 6 posts.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.