You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei exited the apartment his parents purchased  for him, still dreary from watching a samurai flick.  Suutei checked his mailbox and found an envelope addressed to him, with a council seal stamp.  Suutei opened the envelope and pulled out the letter.  Skim reading over the important details, he came to the conclusion he was being given a mission.  Suutei darted up the stairs before tripping up the stairs, he decided he would rather not embarrass himself.  Gathering his belongings making his room decent, he dressed himself in his school uniform.  Even though it was Saturday, the students were expected to wear them except when at social gathering.  Suutei slid down the railing of the steps, and out the front door.  Standing in front he read over the details and he was suppose to meet with another Genin named Koonta.  "Weird name."

Upon his arrival Suutei took a look around not sure where his partner could be.  Suutei walked to the stairs that led to the top of the Hokage Face Rock.  Suutei stood on top of the mountain feeling rather majestic.  The wind blowing in his hair, bright sunshine and clear skies over the horizon.  This would one day be where his face would be along with the other faces that formed this monument.  Though it had seen its years it was very well preserved, the features of each Hokage face were rough but easily identified.  The 1st Hokage and 2nd Hokage faces looked rather peculiar, as if someone had painted over them.  Suutei looked down at his pocket watch, half past noon.  This partner of his was late and he hated waiting, he was very impatient.  Suutei heard footsteps, someone was coming to the top as well.  Suutei walked over to the top of the stairs, with his arms crossed looking down at a figure.  The figure was male no doubt, black spiky hair, wearing traditional shinobi leggings and a black shirt that connected around the midsection.  Suutei was irritated before he let out an outburst.   "I assume you’re Koonta?  You know it isn't polite to make others wait!

WC:

Last edited by Suutei on Sat May 24, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Koonta

Koonta

D-rank
Koonta was having a family lunch, which doesn't happen often. His father and himself are usually busy doing missions while his older brother is slacking off, passing life only because their parents have enough money and are generous to their first-born. Their mother's food is marvelous and she actually learned how to cook abroad in many different countries, offering a very diverse menu. Unfortunately, the lunch would have to come to a halt for one of the shinobis. A knock on the door interrupted the conversation at the table. The father walked over and answered the door. With a quick salute, he offered the council men into his home. He made a short walk over to the lunch table, where all the people gave a polite salute. "Would you like anything to eat?" The mother offered. "Thank you, but I am a very busy man. Perhaps we can schedule a lunch another day?" He said with a smile. " However, I am here for Koonta." His eyes widened, as did their parents. His older brother looked down and started to gulp his food once again.

Koonta bolted up and walked over to the council man. "No worries, a simple mission. He shouldn't be gone too long." Koonta waved goodbye to his parents and his father nodded him off. As they were leaving, the council man put his hand on Koonta's shoulder.

They walked to a tree and under it's shade. "Now, Koonta. Everyone in this village knows you are going places, but you need to continue to work hard. I am only saying this because we need strong shinobi for our next generation." The councilman looked deep into his eyes, he was speaking from his heart. Koonta saluted, " I will not fail, sir!" "Now, for your mission. Rendezvous is at the bottom of the statues." He gave a nod and then Koonta was on his way. While at the bottom of the statue, he looked at his conscription notice and waited for his partner...who seemed to be late. He looked at his papers over and over again, but it said that the location to gather was at the bottom of the Hokage statutes. As was he walking around, he noticed someone on top of the statue. "Please...please don't tell me." He said releasing a disappointing sigh. He managed to make his way to the top and started to get yelled out by the person who might be on his team. "I am Kimura Koonta, and I do not make others wait. It is polite to introduce yourself."

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
"My name is Suutei.  Suutei Kimura, I'm supposedly your partner for this mission.  It's already mid day and we need to get moving.  I've decided we chart the Naka River and the surrounding forest."  Suutei could be a bit bossy but he didn't care, all that was important was the kid no longer pisses him off.  Staring down the boy he had an eager look on his face, like  fresh Genin.  Whatever the case that had nothing to do with the mission.  Suutei pushed both hands in his pocket and casually proceeded down the metal stairs.  When the two boys were side by side on the stairs, Suutei stopped and spoke up.  "Are you coming or what?  We don't have all day you know."  Suutei continued his descent down the metal stairs to the dirt road below at a pace he hoped he could handle.

Walking ahead Suutei thought about maybe if he came off as a jerk, he tried not to it was just his steamy personality.  Suutei never looked back to find Koonta but continued moving.  Suutei pulled his hands out of his pockets and threw them behind his head.  Staring up at the cloudless blue above, it was a calming sight.  "Beautiful skies.  You know Koonta thats one thing I love about Konoha.  The hopeful skies that just gazing upon them soothes the soul.  I don't tell many people this but, I'm a nature over.  When I was given this assignment, I nearly busted into colorful confetti."  Letting out a slight chuckle, at his remark.  Suutei was surprised that he opened up to someone, he never really did that often.  Actually he never openly discussed things with people, he really just felt guilty for being a hard ass.  Suutei stopped to find his boot untied and knelt down to tie it.

Had tied his boot he realized he was a good distance away from the village gates.

WC:

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei found the boy Koonta had disappeared, like a jerk the boy left him to complete the mission on his own.  "Asshole."  Suutei continued to carry out the mission, charting the wilderness of Konoha.  Sure it would be a hassle to do it alone but it might not be all that bad.  Suutei scaled a tree thats peak seemed to be forever out of reach, he sat on a branch high enough to get a birds eye view of the land below.  Taking a pen he sketched the land below, trying to put as much detail as possible.  The Naka River would be a landmark, he would graph all of the surrounding forest and roads.

Suutei completed the graphing of the land.  Able to finally stop to admire the setting sun, he laid back against the trunk of the tree feeling relaxed for once in a very long time.  Suutei found himself drifting off into sleep, with a rarely seen smirk.

WC:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.