You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Waking up to Train

The birds chirped as he yawned waking up in his bed in the morning. He hugs his friend and then kicks her out the bed as her body hits the floor. "Emma, what do you think you doing?"

She looked up at him and smiled while wearing her pajamas and spoke back. "You said it was okay if i slept over". Ren glared at her before giving a reply to her in a cold stubborn manner.

"I said you could sleep with me, not in my bed". She nearly wanted to laugh since he did not get how bad that actually sounded. She then replied, "You see you said i could sleep with you, and you were in your bed so ofcourse i get to sleep with you in your bed."

He was still upset pouting as he stretched a bit and rubbed his eyes better he pushed off the blanket. He was wearing his light blue pajamas with images of white kittens on them. Emma laughed at how cute the clothes looked on him, then for a moment she kept staring at him. That was when Ren got annoyed and shouted at her. "Stop that Emma and can you get my bath ready please i need to clean my room."

The friendly sleep over was something Emma got when Ren ended up injuring himself on a previous occasion involving an attack by some wild wolves and bandits. He killed all the bandits and injured all the wolves who were now back in the wild. He did love animals, but if they forced him to he would have killed them. Emma was suppose to sleep over to check that Ren did not get sick or anything. She then looked at him and held her hand on his forehead as he looked up to her. "Stop that and get the bath ready now Emma!!"

She was a bit startled and realised she was pushing a bit too much as she went to prepare Ren's bath. She stared at the water as she knew that Ren was going to go out and train again today, he did this far too often and she was hoping to get him to train a bit less and rest more. He did mumble some nonsense about a stubborn cat in a kimono called Bumi, but she figured he trained so long he was beginning to see things.

Ren was finally a bit awake and began heading towards his bath, you can not go and train in your pajamas they are made for sleeping is how he saw it. Emma saw it as Ren being far too serious when it comes to his training and that he should focus more on his life

Training Words = 461

Training Endurance D to D1 = 198(other thread) + 127 = 325/325
Training Reaction D to D1 = 325
Training Left = 461 - (325+127) = 9

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Wash up for Training

He was getting ready to go bath and when he got there Emma was nowhere to be found, he then noticed that the water was ready as he slowly undressed. He took his pajama top off and through it on the floor then dropped his pajama shorts then went to the door as usual to see if anyone was there, he was about to take off his underwear but he felt like he was being watched. He stepped slowly into the warm water with his underwear on as he sat down nicely, it was really warm but something felt wrong.

He got the soap and was putting the foam on his arms and he for a moment thought he felt something touch his bum, but he thought maybe he was being stupid. When it happened the second time he performed Hiraishin jutsu as the raiton shocked him some liquid spilled out over the bath and on to the floor as it coughed. "Hey, you did not need to shock me like that Ren" she was a bit upset as Ren just stared at her being stupid again. She finally regained her human form and she was naked as he just took his underwear off then threw it right at her face as she fell back. "Hey!! stop being like that i already seen you ..." she stopped when she realised Ren was ignoring her as he was washing up she was upset cause she could not see anything through the foam and now she could not feel him up either.

Her day was ruined while Ren just kept getting clean, not willing to give up she grabbed some shampoo and with a grin just placed it on Ren's head and began rubbing his hair full of shampoo and cleaning his hair nicely. He smiled as he enjoyed it a lot and she sighed as she was hoping she could make him happy doing other things rather. She loved Ren and she was a bit perverted, but she also liked the idea that he was not going to be easy to get either. He liked her a quite a lot, but only as a friend which she realised was like the mangekyo sharingan. If she spent too much time and tried to go beyond the friend zone like trying to go beyond the mangekyo sharingan then she might reach the Eternal Friend Zone, which is something she was trying to avoid. She knew that Ren had not become active yet and was not just a virgin but he was a clueless virgin. He blushes sometimes, but that is just a natural blush that he does not even notice or understand. The worst part was she was completely naked but all Ren cared about was his nice bath and her rubbing his hair.

She took a chance and rubbed his hair against her bare chest, which is when Ren leaned back and looked up at her face ignoring what he was resting his head against. "Emma, if you want to train with me you just need to ask nicely you know". She sighed as she said. "It is not easy asking you to go out with me Ren". He understood that but not in the way she intended to hint at, since she was trying to ask him out on a date, but all she could get was a training session. She then had an idea, but only time would tell if she would gain anything from attempting that which she would attempt now. Her time would come and there were risks she would be forced to take as what she would try was her own personal S-Rank mission while Ren then looked down at the foamy bubbles. "i love baths they really nice" as he paused for a while as his one foot popped up as he stretched and was washing it carefully with the soap. "After this i will be fresh for training again". This was going to be a long and hard day for Emma, while it would be an ordinary day of intense training for Ren.

Training Words = 9 + 689 = 698

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
A date with training

He was finishing up his bath while poor Emma just got dressed as she seemed to have tried to hard to get what she wanted. After a while and some splashing around Ren spoke up and said. "Can you please pass me my towel Emma and get my gear for me please". Nothing annoyed her more then being treated like a maid, but hearing him say please twice was enough to motivate her to do the chore. As she went to fetch his clothes he jumped out of the bath, then dried himself off nicely with the towel. When Emma came back she sighed as she could see Ren had dried so quickly that he would probably do what he normally did. She passed on his clothes and he put the underwear on while holding the towel in place. After that he put on his loose white clan shirt and his blue shorts that he liked. As she looked on Ren began having a spaced out look, as if nothing else around him mattered anymore as he walked passed her only saying one thing. "Thank you" as he walked out of the house and made his way towards the training area.

Emma followed closely behind him as he headed to his spot in the training grounds, a reserved spot which showed off a rather strange set up. Ren stepped into the middle of a circle that had five statues with each statue having something written on it. He faced the first statue named Strength, the statue charged towards Ren with a slow speed as he stepped forward and pushed against it. She noticed Ren's feet were getting hurt as the statue pushed him back slightly while he kept pushing back against it. He was thrusted several more meters back before stopping at the edge of the circle, tears were building up in his eyes before he got upset and punched the dummy sending it back a bit before he did a roundhouse back kick to knock it a bit further followed by a charge as he tackled the thing to the center then stopped sweating a bit. She then noticed the main writing on the dummy along the side. "Strength his holding your ground and fighting back even when things do not go your way"

He wiped the sweat off his head as the dummy returned to its original position. He then looked at Emma and she sort of imagined him smiling before reality struck and he was not looking at her but next to her at the next dummy which had speed written on it. The dummy nearly seemed to vanish as Ren seemed to also nearly vanish as well when the dummy stopped in the center as he was now where the dummy should have been. She read the dummy and it said "Speed is being able to get passed all problems and obstacles before they ever have a chance to reach you"

He then looked down and wondered if he was any stronger, as Emma looked at him she could only think of how cute he is. He then came to the third statue which Emma had to squint very carefully to read. Perception and the written section of this dummy was, "Perception is seeing and knowing all that is before you no matter how small or unimportant it may seem."

That one went quick as he looked to the forth dummy which had Reaction on it, before she could read the rest several Kunai shot from it as Ren dodged all of them only to have the strength dummy charge at his side, he avoided it with a side flip then carefully sidestepped the speed dummy which barely missed him. She took that time to read the Reaction dummy and it said. "Reaction is being able to deal with any and everything as quickly as possible". He kept dodging repeatedly as the dummies co-ordinated with the perception dummy releasing senbon which could barely be seen as he struggled to avoid them and the four were a bit much as she wondered what the fifth dummy was. It was unclear but this training was unique in many ways.

Training Words = 698 + 703= 1401

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The Bandit Attack Part 1

As he just finished this some random guys about fifteen of them popped out of the bushes as they glared at Ren. The strongest one stood in front and began speaking. "You remember me!! I escaped from prison and i am back to finish you off you little bastard. I am going to rip out your ..." Ren was barely paying attention to them as he was busy sitting down resting for a bit as Emma came over to him and whispered. "Ren, I think those guys want to kill you". He looked up to her then said with a yawn. "They just a bunch of bandits, lets just leave them alone". The leader heard that and then said, "I brought with me a friend, go Bandit Ninja Squad!!!"

As Ren looked up he saw five ninjas jump into the air with the letters B A N D I, he was about to laugh when a late one ran up with the T. The BANDIT Squad, Bad Angry Ninja Demons In Training... Which made no sense at all and what was worse they were all colourful. There was the big Black B Bandit Ninja who looked to be around 2m tall and large built. The second Ninja wore white and was well built and maybe 1.8m tall, the third ninja N was Green and had a bunch of scrolls on his back and looked like a tortoise. The D ninja was yellow and looked like a girl and had dual swords along with a large whip on her back. The I ninja was dressed in Blue and was wearing glasses and had some scrolls on his right arm which looked strange. the last ninja with a T was a bit short but chubby and was dressed in pink, and that nearly made him laugh except for the fact he was being annoyed by the colours.

He looked at all six of them then said to Emma, "Get my swords i want to kill all of them right now". The coldness in Ren's eyes looked so different as all she could do was obey as she ran to his home, meanwhile Ren looked at them then said as he pointed to all of them. "This is your last chance to run away, if i blink and you are still there everyone dies!!"

Training Words = 1401 + 397 = 1798
Chakra 320/320

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The Bandit Attack Part 2: Strong Man's Arena

"We will not die and as our rule we will decide who will fight you first" as he blinked he sighed as he began to focus his chakra wildly. The Big Black Bandit Ninja pulled a giant hammer from his back then jumped into the air as Ren just looked up yawning slightly. As the hammer came down Ren evaded it by dashing around to the back of the bandit only to feel the ground shake as the hammer made a crater in the ground causing him to fall with it as the crater effect seemed to create a ten by ten hole rather than a conventional, dome shaped crater. The bandit laughed as he then turned around flexing his muscles, "Hey Kid, you may be some kick ass kid shinobi but i am the strongest and your speed means nothing in this arena, and no matter how fast you are you not getting out." Ren was sitting on his butt as he looked up and noticed a net covered the hole and he was now trapped inside with the big black bandit and that was when he sighed.

"I have already won this", he sighed as he looked down still sitting there as the guy raised his hammer up with one hand this time. Ren noticed this realising this man must be mighty strong and mighty slow as well, but it was not like he needed all his weapons to fight with to begin with. The fight was going to begin and it was now time for him to get his training done. What better way was there to train then to buy time and have fun. He got up slowly dusting himself off, the guy with the hammer was in no hurry to attack as Ren looked up realising that the other five had prepared to use a jutsu just incase things went bad. Knowing this he decided to hold back until he could figure out what to do, just before he could finish looking around the hammer was swung a lot faster then before as he jumped back just barely being missed as he pressed himself hard against the wall of the hole of an arena. That was when he noticed the mans left hand glowing as he thrust a punch towards him, he dropped down out of the way as it just barely missed. The entire place shook as he felt the vibrations from the floor, he knew that blow would have hurt a lot and not only that but he had to deal with the fact that the hammer was laid down to his right blocking his path, the pressure near the mans legs meant sneaking through them would be risky and the left path was being covered by his right arm which had managed to pull back. He used his perception and realised the man was about to knee him and he had to do something quick to get out of the situation. The fight had only just begun for our young shinobi.

Training Words = 1798 + 509 = 2307
Chakra = 320/320

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The Bandit Attack Part 3: Will of a Strong Man

As the knee was heading towards him he quickly realised there was enough space to go over him, he jumped using the knee as a foot hold then ran up the big man sneaking over his shoulder, as the man reached back fast with his left hand to grab hold of him. He slid down the man's back evading the grab of his hand. As he slid down he launched and elbow behind the mans knee as the joint followed its normal path the man kneeled very slightly as Ren made some distance and stood at the other end of the arena realising his strength was not enough to deal with this man easily. The area itself had a five meter radius, so all in all there were less than ten meters between him and the man who now turned slowly to face him. The man grinned as if he liked the idea of trying to catch Ren who did not really have much space to move and his evasive maneuvres would not work a second time. He looked around grasping his situation carefully then he spoke to the man.

"Why are you fighting me when you know I am going to beat you anyways". He stood there as the man then replied as they were paused for some time. "If you had your swords or some space for your jutsu maybe, but at this distance any attack you use will hit you also and if i am not mistaken you not the toughest shinobi around. You just a fast little kid who is good with his sword and has some really good eyes too. Do you think just because i am big and strong i do not know how weak i am? A strong man knows he can only become stronger by defeating the strongest. If i beat you up a bit or rough you around i might get a chance to go face to face with the other swordsman, that woman is so strong she gave me goosebumps and since you are her kid. Beating you now before you have a chance to use your jutsu is all i need"

The big guy took off his armor and through down next to him as it hit the ground, the hole shook as rocks from the sides fell down as Ren just barely evaded each of them only to notice the guy dashed as he did not really have enough time to do anything but defend as the man charged full speed at him he braced himself holding up his arms and blocked the punch. He hit the wall hard as he coughed some blood as his bones felt like they were nearly broken as he fell to the ground slowly. The man was still grinning, but the look in Ren's eyes were different, the man could see darkness in those blue eyes that had a look to kill. The moment Ren's foot touched the ground the man did not even see what happened as the child was gone from his view completely. The man just felt a hard hit to the back of his neck as he stumbled forward slightly, followed by what felt like a kick to his back as he stumbled further forward before Ren grabbing hold of one of the rocks and throwing it hard against the man's head as the man fell forward headbutting the side of the hole.

"If you want to kill me, just try it". Things were about to change as the true extent of how strong he is was about to be revealed while the other five bandits maintained a vigil watch to see when the battle is over. During that time he had infused some of his chakra into one of the rocks as a sign of respect and insurance since he planned to take out all of them and leave no survivors.

Training Words = 2307 + 658 = 2965
Chakra 315/320

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The Bandit Attack Part 4: Strongest there is

The man had fear deep down in his heart, but he knew if he wanted to be strong he had to fight the fear he felt now. The kid might have been fast and if he had his swords with him he would easily have beheaded him right there. If the girl was getting Ren's swords and his current speed was this much things would become critical once the girl gets back. He then took a deep breath and shouted. "Guys!! Do not let the girl get here or..." He felt the palm of Ren's hand on his mouth then followed by a blast of Raiton Hiraishin while not the strongest of techniques an internal blast like that would damage the vocal cords. He pulled out a kunai he had and stabbed the guy in the eye as he made a muffled noise. The boy was now in kill mode as he ripped the blade back and stabbed the mans other eye as the one bandit ninja through up to the side. "Is this really all you can do? I don't need my swords to kill all of you and i am going to end this once and for all. I do not know what you were told but let me tell you this, I am the strongest there is!!". A roundhouse kick that nearly knocked the guys eyes out as he then stabbed the kunai in the man's throat, followed by a kick to send it even deeper killing the man.

Training Words = 2965 + 256 = 3221
Chakra = 305/320

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The Bandit Attack Part 5 : Teamwork

The group did not even mourne the loss even though T lost his lunch, he spoke with a squeeky voice and said. "Let's get the hell out of here my name is Tiki not T i am out of this squad seriously i..." He got stabbed in the back by D who did not really care for traitors much and it just so happened, T is for Traitor. Meanwhile the second ninja smiled then said. "You can take care of Ren but i think you should team up with I and N to stand a chance. As much as i would want to fight him right now, unless his worn out i do not think i could handle him once that girl gets back".

The Glasses wearing serious I just nodded slightly and sighed as he began pulling some of his scrolls from his right arm as they rotated around him in a ten meter radius. The ninja N grinned and sat down as his scrolls opened up as he summoned forth several puppets while D stood in the middle of them as they released the net. Out jumped the demon of the mist or more like the mist's little demon Yuzu Ren. As he landed before them as they had prepared for his attack he looked around.
He noticed the guy A was standing arrogantly by himself, the normal bandits who wanted revenge seemed to have run away the moment the battle started in fear. He then looked towards his opponents.

The kunoichi D was rather beautiful and it was more clear now that her hair was blonde just like her yellow clothes. She sort of blended in, but she did not seem like some ordinary dumb blonde, Ren himself was a blonde as well. He noticed she had dual swords and he remembered seeing a whip on her back which was now missing. As he turned his gaze to the side he noticed the guy sitting on the ground had summoned a small puppet force of roughly six or seven puppets, as he looked closer the puppets seemed to be mimicing the seven swordsman of the mist with similar attributes to each of them.

The Main puppet had a drill on its arms which related to the captain of the seven swordsman having the drill blade. The second puppet next to it had a blade with a large aura which could have a force of its own if it was relating to Dameon's blade. The third one had an old blade which looked old and strange, he remembered his mom had the third blade and figured that puppet countered jutsu. Then there was the dual swords mimic which did not bother him one bit, since he was the dual wielder of the forth blades which came in a pair. The fifth one had a flaming blade and the sixth one a lightning rod of sorts. The seventh one had an interesting design and just looked like a bladed whip.

He did not get much out of looking and the last guy who seemed to be of no threat at all was wearing glasses and had pages which looked like scrolls spinning around him. None of it made sense but Ren did not have time to play around with them as he placed his hand on the ground. "This will be the end"

Training Words = 3221 + 567 = 3788
Chakra = 305/320

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Bandit Attack Ends

The battle was about to begin as he looked down for a moment as he placed his hands together before beginning his attack. Basically the puppet master N took a slightly leading position as it would be expected for him to be at the back. Having his strongest puppet with the drill charge directly at Ren who just barely avoided the attack dashing and taking shelter behind a tree, only for it to be torn apart as he jumped over the puppet.
During this time the puppets had a more structured positioning, with the shinobi girl D and two of the puppets beginning to flank him. As he watched the man have two puppets guarding him with the other two hidden behind the wall of whirling scrolls. Ren then began his offense straight away as he performed Raiton Purazuma Boru which caused the girl to back off as she noticed his defences were up, this followed by the puppets sticking with her formation. He then used that chance to perform Raiton Ryu Misairu as he blasted lightning towards the puppet master who was clearly supporting the team. The one guarding him swung the ancient blade and was able to disperse the jutsu, which was reminiscent of the Soul Cutter used by Gin. He then dashed towards him to be met by the other puppet with his sword which swung passed, initially just going to jump back, he ducked low as the blade went passed his length. If he had stood he would have been hit, the dispersing of the other puppets and the girl shinobi gave it away. The other one with the rotating scrolls then sent them flying towards Ren with what he thought was defence was a series of explosive tags mixed with scrolls. The first explosion forced him to jump back as the others all seemed to explode around him in a somewhat explosive effect similar to a massive bomb. The girl D sighed and the puppet master kept watching carefully.
Emma had finally gotten Ren’s swords and began running to go save him, meanwhile the girl and the puppet with dual swords and the puppet with a whip sword ran with her and they surrounded the area. The drill puppet was still waiting while the explosive user laughed and then bragged. “I am the best you do not need to protect me bro, let us all collect the bounty and get a replacement for T and B”. Things seemed too peaceful though as the smoke began to clear the bits and pieces of rubble that looked like the remnants of a rock. That was when D realized what was going on and shot her whip along with the puppets into the hole only for her to feel it catch on to something. Lightning travelled along the whip it somewhat disabled the puppet while she managed to let go of her whip. She jumped back from the hole with the dual swords puppet. Meanwhile the puppet master and the explosive master began to sweat a lot. Knowing that he could not simply think of fighting them normally as he wonders if they knew the truth, if they really knew who they were dealing with and what it meant to challenge the Swordsmen of the Mist.
He performed the hidden mist technique as the girl shinobi finally backed away the puppet being situated with her, as the mist was rising up from the hole the explosive one took his remaining scrolls then performed several hand seals along with the puppets as they sent a flame into the scrolls and the other one sent lightning and then as he announced his explosive seals jutsu. Requiring just fire and lightning to set them up they were flying towards the mist to blow it away. The explosion was huge again however it was already too late as the puppet master had sent his two main puppets to guard himself and the other one who was still following the shinobi D noticed Ren escaping before the blast. They attacked at the same time the co-ordinated assault of dual blades from both sides as Ren dodged in ways that cause the dual swords to clash, he then avoided another slash with his ippo technique followed by tankan dan as he finally managed to get close to the explosive one who was panicked. He then noticed Ren had no weapons and laughed until he noticed something wizzing through the air. Ren grabbed the bag in mid air hitting the guy in the face with it before drawing out all five of his swords from the bag. This was no laughing matter as the man screamed for half a second before having his throat slit repeatedly. As the shinobi D looked on she got mad and charged like mad followed by the puppet, however with his swords in hand he followed up with two strong clashes of his blades to knock back both of them before ending it with Raiton Suteki Shoten. They were a bit too careless as the puppet got hit as D just barely avoided it, the puppet being the only reason she was not hit. However  several kunai headed straight for her as roughly three landed on her body, hitting her knee her ankle and shin on the right side. This was when he finally looked towards the puppet master who kept focus not even caring about his comrades as he sends the drill puppet right at Ren who backflip dodges as the now defenceless D barely blocks but still gets her arm drilled off by the puppet as she swears. “I, how you bastard!!!”. The blood loss was intense but it was not that simple as she manages to seal her own wound with this burning tag she had. She screamed in pain as Ren waved thanks to Emma who was sweating and tired as she nearly collapsed.
The puppet master realized he made a mistake as Ren was closing in on him, he sent the large bladed one to attack as Ren got knocked back as he blocked, he then followed up with a few handseals and a large portion of water was shot forth as it crashed into the puppet master whose jutsu defending puppet had already used its skills. The puppet user had his arms hurt badly and was cut down by Ren who stood before the last member that could fight. The shinobi bandit known as A just looked at him then said, “Finally ready for a real fight “ as the man formed handseals to form stoneskin armor as he walked on through the raging waters. That was when Ren performed Raiton Jibashi paralyzing the now defenseless A who was a bit shocked so to speak as he then noticed something about Ren, he realized he had picked a fight he could never win and that he was not even half as strong as he thought as he got hit by Suiton Suiryuudan in the face followed by a quick thrust, stab and twist for the kill. So the bandit attack ended and so Ren’s legend kept growing.

Training Words = 3788 + 1195 = 4983
Training Strength D3 to C = 525
Training Reaction D3 to C = 525
Training Endurance C to C1 = 533/575
Training Perception B to A = 700 + 800 + 900 + 1000 = 3400
Total Training  = 525 + 525 + 533 + 3400 = 4983

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.