You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
It was early in the morning; well actually it was only an hour till noon but early nonetheless. The village of Kumogakure was already bustling about, its streets filled with an assortment of people. Azaki felt like doing a mission today not just for the cash, but for the fact she was thoroughly bored. She figured that doing a simple D-Rank mission will entertain her since she wasn’t in a mood for that much.

Azaki walked into the mission office and looked up at the board. She read it over a few times and decided to take the mission ‘Deliver the Supplies’. The objective was to deliver a shipment of metals to a store by the end of the day.  

Azaki tore the paper off the board and walked up to the front desk “Requesting permission for D-Rank mission ‘Deliver the Supplies’. “

The secretary nodded and typed into her computer before facing the young ronin “Permission granted. Here are some more details including the address of the store” said as she handed Azaki two pieces of paper.

Azaki nodded and bowed her head slightly “Thank you” and left with the mission details. Thankfully this secretary’s handwriting was legible no she had no difficulty getting to warehouse.

As she walked in, she heard some shouting “What do you mean you can’t babysit tonight? You always babysit!”

“I’m sorry! I just can’t! I have plans for tonight. Why can’t you get a different babysitter?”

“Because no one wants to babysitter; she has driven away every babysitter except you!”

“Look I’m sorry, really I am but I can’t deal with her anymore!” And with that a man, somewhere in his late twenties, stormed out, completely oblivious to Azaki’s presence, however the other was not

“Oh hello sorry about that; how may I help you?” the man wore a pair of overalls and dirty brown boots, he was in his mid-forties and had unkempt black hair.

“I’m here to deliver the metals to Hitome’s shop”

“Ah yes yes. Follow me” Azaki nodded and followed the man

“This here is the shipment…though I don’t know how you’ll be able to lug all of that to the other side of town” And the man had good reason to say that.

The three crates were large and looked like a bit more than Azaki could handle. Azaki tried to lift one of them but couldn’t move one more than five or so feet. Note to self, do some weight lifting she thought. She narrowed her eyes at the crates and scratched the back of her head, trying to think of a way to combat the situation.

It was then a light bulb had appeared over the man’s head “Eh y’know, I wouldn’t mind lending you one of my wagons. They are nice and sturdy and I’ll throw a couple of horses in too…..for a price of course”

Azaki glanced at him and asked “What’s the catch?” without lifting her gaze on the crates.

The man grinned “All you got to do is babysit my niece tonight”

“That’s it?” She questioned.

“That’s it. Do we have a deal?” he held out his hand to her.

Azaki mused over the thoughts for a minute, weighing the pros and cons before finally answering “Alright you got yourself a deal” she shook his hand.

“Alright give me a minute and I bring the wagon over. Oh and the name is Razushi” Azaki nodded and the man disappeared further into the warehouse.

About ten minutes later, Razushi returned with the promised wagon, accompanied by a pair of two horses. Azaki thanked him and with the use of a ramp, she loads all the crates onto the wagon and was off.

It only took her about an hour or so (she had gotten lost again and had to ask for directions again and the handwriting for the directions wasn’t to blame this time) to reach Hitome’s store.

“Ah yes thank you. Finally now I can get to work. Thank you ninja-chan” Hitome thanked Azaki and with the help of a couple of her assistants, unloaded the cargo and sent them inside.

Afterwards, Azaki went to return the wagon and horses then report her success whilst awaiting nightfall when she would go baby sit Razushi’s devil niece.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.