You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Calling Iwagakure Empty Calling Iwagakure Mon May 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
I need training/Mission partners who are serious about progressing and active. I am training up for the Chunin exams and need utmost activity. Please post here if you have a spot for me, or if I can make a spot for you for some good, hardcore threading.

2Calling Iwagakure Empty Re: Calling Iwagakure Mon May 19, 2014 9:27 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
I am down for some missions or threading (Note since i am a jounin you can take A and B rank missions if you want. though as a genin it's probably not smart XD)

3Calling Iwagakure Empty Re: Calling Iwagakure Mon May 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
I would be honored, Takumi. I just need to max my stats and get tons of jutsu. Are you guarenteed not to go MIA during our topics?

4Calling Iwagakure Empty Re: Calling Iwagakure Mon May 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Indeed i am always here wandering around, plus i have been looking for a partner to RP with for a bit since i have been itching to RP with takumi but could not think of anything to solo XD

5Calling Iwagakure Empty Re: Calling Iwagakure Mon May 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
I just can't do solo threads, so it works out great if you and I can form some sort of partnership between Fūten and Takumi. Makes like a hell of a lot easier.

6Calling Iwagakure Empty Re: Calling Iwagakure Mon May 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
I agree, plus i think it's more fun to RP with another person rather then by yourself.

7Calling Iwagakure Empty Re: Calling Iwagakure Mon May 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
If you start a topic I can guarantee you more than one response tomorrow, it can be anything you'd like.

8Calling Iwagakure Empty Re: Calling Iwagakure Mon May 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Sure, So you want to train your stats in the topic (As you can see a few of mine are quiet low as well)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.