You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume woke up with a horrible feeling in his gut. It was something that could not be put into words, but rather a fear. The same very fear that had always haunted his soul, which is the destruction of Kumogakure. Sitting up in his bed, he noticed that Repede was not with him. Usually the pooch laid at the end of his bed, but now he was gone. Zetsume put his fingers into his mouth and let out a whistle. Within a few moments, he could hear Repede running and the dog gracefully leaped through the window.

"Been flirting with the locals again I see.", he said jokingly towards his dog while he gave him a nice pat upon the head. The dog let out a happy bark of admittance towards his guilt. Repede was always like that however, fickle and unpredictable. It could be the very reason they got along, because they could be viewed as polar opposites.

After getting ready, Zetsume had to go to the headquarters to meet up with his new sensei. He knew nothing of the man other than he was going to teach him Fuuinjutsu. Hopefully he was nicer than his last sensei, Gallus.

People were hustling within the village getting their jobs done, while other ran errands. Most of them were smiling and laughing away, though Zetsume could not share in that lifestyle. For him, while he was laughing and talking people that he cared about could perish. With that in mind, he picked up his pace with Repede hot on his heels.

It was a little before noon when he made it to the office, which was the meeting point for the two ninjas that they had agreed upon. When he arrived Zetsume was greeted by a rather beautiful female. She had gorgeous blonde hair which made her blue eyes shine in the light. The woman could have been no older than thirty, judging from the no wrinkles or gray hair. At first Zetsume did not know what to say, but then the woman spoke with an outstretched hand.

"Ahh yes you must be Zetsume Zix, I have heard a lot about you. My name is Ruka, Ruka Hanori. It is a pleasure to be your sensei today."

"You are the one that is going to teach me Fuuinjutsu?", Zetsume replied while shaking her hand. She answered his question with a simple nod. At first Zetsume was skeptical about whether this was the right person or not, but the way she stood was so defiant that it erased all doubt within his mind.

"Yes I am, now if you would be so kind as to follow me to my house we can begin right away. Also who is your friend here?"

Repede had been waiting to get acknowledged by the woman. He was always a sucker for the ladies as he came walking up to her side as she gave him small pats on the head.

"Uhhh, this is my best friend Repede. I am fine with getting this done with right away, I am sure you have better things to do than teach me"

The woman knelt down to the dogs eye level before she spoke again as she scratched his back hard, which made his tail wag rather ferociously.

"What a well mannered dog, pleased to meet you Repede. Ah yes, let us get going now."

With the small talk out of the way, the three of them walked through the village of Kumogakure. Between Zetsume and Ruka, little words were spoken while they were walking towards her house. Zetsume had never had a female sensei before, not that he was sexist, but it was a first for him. She was a lot easier on the eyes however than his past senseis. They were walking a bit slow, so it took the three about an hour to make it to her house which was rather elegant. It was a two story house with beautiful white pillars which made the lawn of perfecting, as Zetsume thought, made look that more elegant. It seems that this woman took great pride in her belongings. A small sign of relief that they were not going to his shit hole of a house. It would be rather embarrassing if she were to see his house. Ruka stopped at the door and turned to face Zetsume and Repede.

"Please do not mind my sister, she can be rather annoying."

Before she could finish her sentence, the door flung upon and there stood a woman of equal beauty. It was only because the two of them were twins down to every strand of hair. Though withing a few moments, Zetsume could tell that the two of them had a lot of differences.

"Oh my god, who is this handsome fellow that is stalking you Ruka? Oh where are my manners, my name is Rika Hanori."

She said while Zetsume felt like she was eye raping him. Though the looks were quickly shadowed when she noticed Repede and went running up to hug the dog.

"This is Zetsume Zix, he is going to be my student until he has learned fuuinjutsu. The dog is Repede. Now would you please try not to embarrass me like you always do." Ruka said while staring her sister down like she was ready to kill her.

"Well if he is your student could I borrow the pooch then?"

Repede looked back at Zetsume who had his hands in his face while he knew the dog was going to enjoy this.

"Sure, I do not see a problem."

When he finished his sentence, the girl named Rika squealed in excitement as she basically dragged the dog with her upstairs.

"I am sorry about her, she can be slightly hyper active. Also if you leave her alone with that dog long enough she will try to dress him up."

Zetsume could not help but to laugh as he could imagine Repede being dressed in something ridiculous but would not ever take offense to it. For the dog had always had a soft spot for the pretty ladies.

Ruka motioned her hand towards Zetsume to follow her, which he did. She led him through her house which was even more impressive on the inside. From the looks of it, she must have been a noble like he once was. Though those titles were taken away from him when he disowned his very name. She led him to a table which had multiple empty scrolls on it, with a pen near. Ruka grabbed the pen and began to write something on the scroll. Then she grabbed a nearby log and placed it upon the scroll and within a moment after the log vanished.

"Fuuinjutsu allows you to seal things within scrolls. Depending on the item, depends on the level of the seal and the chakra consumption. Though sealing has a lot more to offer than just a nice infinite backpack, but we can get to that later."

She used a half a tiger seal and the scroll that had the seal on it made the log reappear before his eyes.

"Now you try" she said while she handed him an empty scroll and a pen. Zetsume tried to imitate her, but then failed hard as she would just giggle at his attempts and then would show him the correct way to do it. The two of them practiced for hours upon hours. When he had started his day it was before noon, and now the sun was setting. Though through all of the time, he had managed to finally get it before it got dark. The woman just smiled and congratulated him on being able to learn so quickly. Zetsume just smiled and said Thanks for the compliment."

Even though it was just half a day he knew her, she was the best sensei he had ever had. She was kind and gentle, he was sure that this woman would be a teacher one day for the academy. Zetsume pulled out his wallet to pay her as a tip, but she just shook her head and pushed the money away.

"No no, I do not need your money. It was my pleasure to help a fellow Kumogakure ninja. Also I warned you about leaving her alone with your dog. You might want to check on him."

Zetsume had completely forgotten about Repede because he was busy trying to learn. Letting out a loud whistle the dog came running down the steps toward Zetsume. He could hear the twin of Ruka, Rika, scream, "NO COME BACK I WAS NOT DONE YET."

Then Zetsume saw Repede in a rather adorable little dress. Both Ruka and Zetsume could not contain the laughter as they saw the dog. Ruka helped get it off of him without tearing the dress and Zetsume had to thank her again.

With all said and done, Zetsume walked out of the house with his head held up high, and a new found power. He was still unsure as to how he would use this new power, but he was glad he had a wonderful teacher like Ruka. She made it easy to learn and rather fun. Zetsume bowed his head towards the twins and left towards his home, which was a rather far walk from where he was. During the walk though, he was hoping he did not run into any of his clansmen. They would surely remember him. Luckily he did not run into any, and made it home before it got to dark.

Training Fuuinjutsu Nothing-D Complete:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.