You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anko's Training Time {Solo} Empty Anko's Training Time {Solo} Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:28 pm

Anko

Anko

D-rank
A day or was it a week since Anko had graduated from the Kumogakure Ninja Academy with flying colors. Anko yawn loudly as she look up towards the rising sun and close her eyes for a few seconds to let her eyes adjust to the sudden change in brightness. Anko was exhausted from the previous night, her mistake of inviting her friends over and staying up late partying for her recent promotion to genin but she couldn't help it, Anko was a people person and hates being by herself for prolonged periods of time, it was one of greatest fears in life. Once her eyesight was use to the morning sun, Anko got up from the boulder she was laying on and sat up with her legs across Indian style and start to think out loud."Why did I choose to train at around seven clock in the morning? Oh right, today seemed like a beautiful day to train and Kami knows I need it badly!" Anko laughed quietly as she look at the training field around her and sigh. Anko hasn't been off slacking but she knew the people around her will grown much more powerful if given the time too, yet it did not bother the female genin that much. Anko knew she had time to improve herself. "I have to grow stronger, faster and smarter to protect my future wife and kids! That is my dream and my main drive for becoming a ninja. My drive to protect the ones I hold closet to me! Love breeds Strength!" Anko proclaimed loudly as she raise her fist into the air and smile. Anko uncrossed her legs as she stood up and brush off the dirt that has gotten on her pants. Anko smirked as was standing with her feet together with her arms extended straight out in front of her. Anko breathe deeply and leap into the air from her vertical position. Simultaneously, Anko whip her arms above her head. This arm movement was giving Anko backward momentum for her rotation that she had to perform soon. Once Anko was at the highest point of her jump, which was about seven feet from the ground, she tuck her knees upward to her chest and put her arms around her calves once your legs were tucked in with gave Anko the extra push to flip backwards in midair. When Anko was coming close to the end of her flip, Anko extended her lower back and legs to untuck for the landing. As soon as Anko's feet touch the ground, Anko bend her knees into a sitting position to shift her momentum toward the vertical again. Extending her arms straight out in front of her, Anko  give herself more balance and to stop her from falling backwards and looking like an idiot to anyone who might decided to appear. Anko nodded her head as she land foot away from her earlier position. "Good, Now I shall do this again until I can do backflips in rapidly succession. If I can't complete my task then I will run ten laps around the village!" Right after she finished her statement, Anko repeat the actions from before as she perform four more backflip with each flip increase in speed, on the forth flip instead of landing on her feet, Anko stop her body in mid rotation as her hands were point down towards the ground and land on her hands. "Whoa" Anko then stared to slowly started to walk using her hands using her legs to keep her balance. After stumbling for a few moments, Anko soon was able to walk a few feet on her hands with no problems. Yes doing backings and walking on your hands might seem like a strange way to train yourself but Anko was anything but normal when came to her fighting style. At the moment Anko didn't have any ryo to buy swords and armor for herself but once she starts to do some missions she plans on buying her several swords to practice the lost art of the seven swords dance which was use by a famous Kumogakure ninja named Killer B. One day when Anko was reading about Kenjutsu styles she came across an old black book that gave detailed information on the sword style Killer B use. Anko guess it was might been written by the man herself as she noticed the book was written in rap like language, anyways back to the current situation. "Two strikes...Four strikes....Six strikes....Eight strikes...Ten strikes...Twelve strikes and again!. You can't match my skills son! I'm the beast from the east and my rhymes can't be touch. Yo! My name is Anko Hattori, the iron heart and purple beast of Kumogakure! " Anko started to perform a series of kicks while she standing on her hands to get used to thrusting swords using her legs that is require of the unorthodox sword fighting technique. Also in between her counting, Anko was making up rap lyrics to motivate herself while she was working out. From the book she read, it told her that it highly recommend for any users of the seven sword dance to learn and practice the art of rap. Anko didn't knew why or how the rapping would help her with her fighting skills but she didn't question the wisdom that came from the books and started to practice her rapping skills. Oddly enough Anko found herself enjoying rap music just as much as she enjoy metal and rock and decided to rap more often.

Once Anko done her fiftieth kick she did small backflip and landed back on her feet. Anko the ball her hands into a fist as she punch into the air several times. Anko image that she had a katana in her hand was thrusting her sword into wooden dummy. "Hey, Yeah, I'm the one that you wanted. Hey, Yeah,  I'm your super beast! Come on kid you know that I'm unstoppable. I cut you down before you see me. I'm your super beast bringing the pain! I have seven dances and several ways to bring you down. I'm the iron heart of Kumogakure!" Anko was panting slightly as she transition from punches into jumping jacks. Anko silently did jacking jumps for about hour or so before she stop and sat down on the ground to rest. "That enough physical activity for now."
After taking three minutes to regain her energy Anko rub the back of her head and stretch her legs before she started sprinting out of battle plateau and into the sky bar area to grab something to eat. Anko stomach was growling loudly causing the blue-haired genin to laugh nervously making a mental note to herself to never skip breakfast again.

{Anko has left the thread}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total Word Count: 1187 Words
Endurance Rank E >>> D-Rank: 750 words require

1187-750= 437

Strength Rank E >>> E-2: 225 words require

437-225 =212

Reaction Time Rank E >>> E1: 75 words require

212-75= 137

Speed Rank E >>> E1: 75 words require

137-75= 62

62 words left. To be use for later training.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.