You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Empty Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
~YYAAAAAAAYY~

Last edited by Tame on Mon May 05, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Empty Re: Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Diamond-Dust Dance - I feel like ninja with high perception should be able to see this technique, so incorporate that somehow. Otherwise, this seems fine to me.

Stagger Shot is fine.

Projectile Wild Dance is fine.

Mobile Core: Arena Trap - Increase the cooldown to five posts.

Critical Shot - This is under the C-Rank section, but it says A-Rank on the technique itself. If it's C-Rank, I'd like to see the firing rate increase from Fusillade mode lowered to 1.5x, and the speed and penetrative depth bonus from Arbalest mode lowered to 1.2x, but if it's A-Rank, it's fine as is.

Diamond-Dust Dance (B-Rank) - Clarify that the speed burst can only be used once per post. Also, change the cooldown from none to the same as the original Diamond-Dust Dance, as I'm assuming that once that technique ends, this one does as well.

Deathshot - Lower the defense of the crystal platform to 2 B-Rank jutsu or 1 A-Rank.

Strike Raid - The bolts shouldn't be imperceptible to those a rank lower than him or equal rank to him, because the jutsu rules state that
Scaling jutsu wrote:the illegal version of scaling is exemplified in techniques which state they vary in power or effectiveness with a user's stat or ninja rank
I suggest replacing that with a perception requirement to see the bolts, and those with Ace Eye and/or Focused will require less perception than everyone else to see them. Also, lower the sensory requirement to sense the bolts to A-Rank or above.

Abrasive Devastation - Lower the radius to 15 meters maximum.

Bullets Techniques - Lower the speed to a max of 45 m/s and range to a max of 80 m/s, although one has to be lower than the max unless a drawback is incorporated. Do this to all three types of ammo to conform to the updated jutsu rules. I'll try and think of ways to balance this, but at the moment, I think all three of these are insanely overpowered x)

Crystal Encampment Wall - Cooldown on this is too low, for a wall that can last until destroyed. Increase it to six posts.

Hiding-with-Camouflage - Change the words "their rank" to "A-Rank and lower" and increase the cooldown to twice the duration, and this should be fine.

Conversion - Lower the radii on this to conform to the jutsu rules, per rank. Since it has a +1 against water, it's only natural to have a weakness to some other element to balance that. Increase the cooldown for each rank by one or two. Also, clarify how long it takes to fully crystallize an item, and once it is crystallized, is it permanent and can you still disperse it?

Mind's Eye - I'd like some sort of cooldown on this.

Bump when you've made the edits.

3Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Empty Re: Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Diamond-Dust: Made it so anyone can see it if they get up close but it's difficult to tell why he even crystallized himself (because really, who would know why?)

Arena Trap: Increased to 3 posts, but the combination of the fact that I have to be on the same side of the crystal wall (if I even make any) as them so as not to use it as a barrier, and the fact that I gave it a 1 post charge I hope makes it a little more balanced?

Critical Shot: Clarified for Fusillade; Arbalest now only gets a static +1inch instead of x1.5 piercing power.

DDDance: I actually already had that in there, right at the beginning of the speed boost description.

Strike Raid: Sorry 'bout that >.< fixed.

Deathshot: Done.

Abrasive Devastation: 40m was supposed to be the diameter of the dust cloud, sorry; which transfers into a 20m radius. It was further explicated that it cannot start dealing damage until the end of the second post of someone who stayed inside.

Bullets: Think I fixed all of them.

Meisaigakure: Fixed.

Henkan and Shoujinheki: Fixed.

Kagura Shingan: I removed the +1 to Reaction Time when regular vision's obscured, as well as the ability to see the surroundings in all directions (now such chakra-inflection-sight is strictly limited to what would be the user's normal field of vision). The radius is also lower than jutsu rules dictate as the max, and I gave a higher per-post chakra cost to make it a toggle.

4Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Empty Re: Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:30 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Diamond-Dust Dance is fine.

Mobile Core: Arena Trap - Fair enough, that's fine.

Critical Shot is fine.

Diamond-Dust Dance (B-Rank) - I'm stupid, didn't even see that. This is fine.

Deathshot is fine.

Strike Raid - Still gotta lower the sensory requirement to sense the bolts to A-Rank or above rather than S; you're already making it so it can only be detected at 30 meters or less away so it only seems fair.

Abrasive Devastation - Jutsu rules say B-Ranks can only have a radius of 15 meters max, so still gotta bump that 40 meter diameter to 30 meters.

Bullets Techniques - These are looking better in terms of speeds and ranges and whatnot, but I still think that they're too powerful since they don't have an activation cost. That's like using an A-Rank jutsu each time you toggle one, but without a chakra cost (aside from the maintainable one), saving you 25 chakra per use and making this entirely spammable with little to no consequence. Either reincorporate the activation cost in full or add some kind of drawbacks.

Crystal Encampment Wall, Hiding with Camouflage, and Conversion are all fine.

Mind's Eye - Does this have an activation cost? If not, do the same thing I suggested for the Bullets Techniques, either add a drawback or put in an activation cost per activation toggle.

5Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Empty Re: Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Strike Raid and Abrasive Devastation are fixed.

Bullets Technique: You're not getting that there's a built-in drawback: I can't use my main weapon without this jutsu. The weapon is the jutsu, the jutsu is the weapon. In addition, Snipe mode's piercing depth capabilities are entirely that of the Weapon Rules; the Fusillade and Arbalest modes are just modifiers to Snipe, and the jutsu itself simply allows for the jutsu-piercing ability. I added in a 20-chakra toggle cost though.

Mind's Eye: I don't know what to put for a drawback.

6Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Empty Re: Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Strike Raid is fine.

Abrasive Devastation is fine.

Bullets Techniques are fine.

Mind's Eye - Some sort of lowered stat(s) or serious injury to Tame if he uses the Mind's Eye for too long, or a weakspot in the technique itself.

7Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Empty Re: Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Mon May 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Itagaki Tame {Jutsu List Update} Tumblr_n0y4cmWilo1rjl70eo1_r1_500

Your jutsu list update is approved, swagdaddy G.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.