You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This God-Awful Place[Private] Empty This God-Awful Place[Private] Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
The never-ceasing scent of sweat, and the fresh scent of blood caressed Fūten's nostrils as he sat, cross-legged upon the bed-side table in which he had just used to swiftly end the life of someone whom could be worded as none other than a nuisance. An annoying worm which pokes to the surface too soon, amongst a murder of crows. Fūten was meditating, and visualizing in a wonderful flashback, all of the men he had slain in this place. The most recent came forth to him immediately. His mind brought it all to him with great speed. It went a little something like this.

Fūten sat, legs crossed, eyes closed, within his cell. His cell mate was grunting loudly, using a side table as a bench press. It was beginning to annoy Fūten. This was his fourth cell mate in the past month. The guards had taken to placing bets on each one they threw in with him, knowing that he has no tolerance. They threw pedophiles and rapists in with him for the most part, caring little about their fate.

Fūten uncrossed his legs in irritation.

"Aargh, uuuh" the man grunted some more.

Fūten raised his leg above the side table, which was heavy enough to cause the plebeian to struggle with, then slammed down with impressive force in a guillotine drop. The table crushed the mans head with relative ease, but the kick was finely tuned enough that the table was unharmed. Fūten climbed up on top of the table, which blood was running out from beneath, and continued his meditation.
this.

That had only been about twenty minutes ago. The guards were all disappointed. They traded bet money, and then opened the cell door. The one who had lost and didn't have the ryo to pay up was the one who had to enter the cell. He was terrified. Fūten could see the fear in his eyes, even being armed with the heavily destructive equipment,  the man knew terror when he saw it. And Fūten was terror.

The man quivered and stammered. "115, p..please stand up and back up toward me slowly. Regular procedures."

Fūten grinned and obeyed, moving very slowly and almost with belligerence. He wanted the man to feel uncomfortable. He wanted these people to understand. To comprehend. He wanted to leave this place and serve a true purpose. The untimely demise of patient 227 would have to be looked over by the three supervisors. They lifted the side table and as they did, small fragments of gore and skull dripped from the bottom, like lifting a shoe from a smashed insect.

Fūten began to speak to them.

"When will you release me? How many more have to die? Can you not hear it in my voice, can you not see it in the writing on the walls? I am not insane, I am just not destined to remain here. I would do better at the side of an important official, not a pedophile, or rapist who lost his mind long ago. You need consult your Kage on what to do with me, as I will be leaving here one way or another very soon. Bring him to me as soon as possible."

Fūten turned around, his chains now unlocked and his hands free. He stood and watched them, not moving. They cleaned up the floor of the cell with a suiton technique, and removed the body. Slowly latching the sell door behind them.

Fūten returned to the bedside table. Sitting down upon it, and crossing his legs. Meditating. This was what he often did, it was an easy way to allow time to pass around oneself, rather than pushing oneself through time.

[WC:637]

2This God-Awful Place[Private] Empty Re: This God-Awful Place[Private] Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:46 am

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
It was in this cell that Fūten would unlawfully teach himself ninjutsu, simply by listening to the guards as they practiced their routines. Even the mind-wiping exercises they put him through to erase his terrible childhood were rendered ineffective. It didn't take him long to become capable of using all of the composing elements of his Jinton, but his tragic accident had left him struggling to remember how to properly use Jinton itself, otherwise he could have easily vaporized a wall and left the asylum freely.

Fūten loved the earth element, Doton. The ultimate battlefield manipulating element, Doton was what he chose to garner the most possible information in. It would be his easy escape route if his request to speak to the Kage was not met. It was one of those elements that he didn't think they even knew he possessed. Most of the guards were aware of his Jinton, however. They were fearful of it when entering his domain. They had even neglected to place another inmate in with him ever since the incident in which Fūten removed his bindings and waved at them as they walked out of his prison cell.

The long, dreary existence of being locked within a cell began to bore Fūten. He decided to have some fun. He created a large deformity beneath the covers on his bed, then used his Double Suicide Decapitation to burrow beneath his cell wall, and into the cell next to it, being sure to leave a hole on the ground from one side to another. He grabbed the inmate which resided here by the foot and dragged him under up to his neck.  He popped up and kicked the man in the head before he could scream. He then dove back under ground, into the hole he had left, and put all of the mans things in his cell, and all of his things in the mans cell. He then wrapped the unconscious man with medical taping, and left him in the bed. He patched up the ground as much as he could, and the room swap was complete. Fūten sat in wait for one of the novice guards to walk in, as this was a low security inmate he had swapped with.

As he waited, he hears the man he had swapped with giggling and laughing maniacally. He was probably schizophrenic. Meh. Didn't matter much, they wouldn't pay him any mind. They would simply believe Fūten had gone crazy.

As Fūten waited, he began to ponder on things. What would he do when he left here? How would he make his claim to the Kage TO get out of there. He certainly wasn't going to be let out for good behavior. His thought ended and the fun began as a novice guard entered the room backwards, wheeling in a cart of actually good food. Fūten waited for him to get in and lock the door before he looked at the food and smiled, saying "Thank you for this most wonderful meal. You probably are wondering about my voice, and I will just go ahead and say, I was wondering why you walked into a madmans room with your back turned."

Fūten jumped and slammed his foot into the mans face, sending him backwards into the wall. He then elbowed the guard in the neck to silence him, and put him out.

It was only after a delicious meal that Fūten would deal with his unconscious guest, slicing him into pieces and distributing him among the dinner plates on the cart, then covering them all up. Fūten dawned the clothing of the guard and unwrapped his face. He pushed the cart down the hall, looking down as if in shyness. The older guards laughed and kicked at his feet, bullying the new guy. The new guy indeed.

3This God-Awful Place[Private] Empty Re: This God-Awful Place[Private] Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 am

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
The cart squealed a monotonous song as Fūten pushed it down each corridor. Following the signs, as the place had been renovated and he no longer new where to go by memory alone. Place he was seeking would be a place where he could demonstrate that he meant business. There was only one man in this asylum in which nobody messed with. But his hands were tied. Killing an insane shinobi while on the position of warden was a loss of license and a prison sentence. He would never risk that.

Fūten passed by many people, some inmates in their cells who feared him. Some guards on post who had never been in his section. He smiled politely at them and kept wheeling the cart fourth, their jaws dropping and eyes widening. Nobody quite knew what to do. They feared death if they attempted a capture. So they simply radio'd in and kep eyes on him. The warden sat. Asleep at his desk, wasting time as always. Fūten slammed the door behind him and shouted with delight

"BON APPETITE, Warden Rinku!"

He opened the top dish on the cart which held the head of the murdered guard. The wardens youngest son. Fūten began to laugh vigorously. The warden gathered his senses and jumped from his desk in a fury.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I'LL KILL YOU. I'LL KILL YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU CAN GET TO THAT DOOR."

The warden rushed forward and Fūten pulled a fork from the dinner set and threw it at the warden in a kunai-like fashion. It hit him directly in the chest, causing excessive pain. It would be important to note that the people working in the asylum were not top notch shinobi. They were placed on this duty because they were never able to pass any exams further than the academy, some not even the academy. Even the warden wasn't as skilled in combat as what Fūten was, and this is why Fūten had the prison on the tip of his fingers. People knew selectively that Fūten wasn't criminally insane. He has enough skill and power behind him as a shinobi to seriously injure or kill any guard in the place.

1676/1500
Doton Trained D-->C

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.