You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Empty Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
A special plot in which people will apply to adopt and take responsibility for Ren while his not doing shinobi work, this may include taking him on missions and having him not know the mission is happening while being allowed to relax and eat healthy and live a normal child life so

1. Female
2. Strong (only a Jounin would have any hope of protecting him)
3. Get him to like her without appearing weak in the process

2Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Empty Re: Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:43 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
.....if I get Sano to use the henge jutsu. Can you call me mommy? :D

3Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Empty Re: Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
-clears throat-

Look no further!

Gin here, expert swordsman and even one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist! I fit the credentials, for I have boobies and am a girl u.u Also, S rank! And I'm an expert at the whole tough love thing! Hell, you even get Sano as a dad in the process... kind of, sort of.

Being adopted by Gin also instantly gives you access to 4 siblings of varying ages. Each does his/her own thing, so no worries, you'll get all the attention you need u.u

4Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Empty Re: Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
perfect will begin the adoption process you will receive the ((Thread) and forms as well as a moment to attempt to bond with this problem child

5Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Empty Re: Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
can I come with?

6Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Empty Re: Plot (Adopting a Yuzu) Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
ask Gin if she considers you family then you welcome

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.