You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zewo

Zewo

D-rank
Code:

Link: http://www.narutosaga.com/t10734-babysitting-d-rank-mission-repeatable#106279
Mission name: Babysitting a future konoha nin
Mission rank: D
Objective: Simply look after the kid while parents are out.
Reward: 70 ryo
Mission description: Two parents need to leave their child alone to sort something out, they left you a timetable to stick to.
Mission details: Turns out the parents forgot to give you the timetable, so you’re basically doomed if you’re not used to looking after a toddler. Oh, and the toddler is a menace, you might decide how you dealt with her and proceed in the mission. What type of family the clients are is up to you, what stuff the parents had to leave to deal with is up to you.

Spoiler:

Zewo

Zewo

D-rank
It was three O' clock in the afternoon of this lovely clear skied day, rather sunny, and beautiful in all of it's majestic features. Life was elegant during these days, and would cast an astounding aura of enjoyment. The Uzumaki Genin, Daichi, was on his way to handle a smaller mission considering he had just completed his first C-rank mission of his career. It was time to handle his other requirements before he could even be considered for the next position, and let alone...have the proper experience.

The amazing mood, and positive outlook was short-lasted when he knocked on the door. Abruptly it opened with gibberish, screaming, and a serious looking man standing at the door. His eyes were full of a glare, glasses giving him a more serious look, and reaching out to tug Daichi in. His shirt was grasped, pulled forth, and the door slammed shut behind him. What had he done....? "U-uhm...?" the boy muttered, but was cut off by a woman who walked out with a now quiet gibberish spewing kid in her arms.

"Are you the shinobi who was sent to watch our dear Mia? I can assume so. We left a sheet in the kitchen of her times to be fed, she has a special medication to be slipped into her food...which she hasn't been fed yet, and should be right away....ALSO, I forg-" the woman stated firmly, commanding the Uzumaki, and starting to overwhelm his mind. Just as she was about to list more, the husband rushed her. "It's all in the kitchen, I trust you'll do fine...you are a shinobi after all. DO NOT harm her, and if she isn't in one piece when I return....well, let's not find out..." his voice also firm, but this time threatening with signs of obvious stress. They both left in a hurry, and the child was left standing on the floor a few feet away from Daichi; staring.

There was a short few seconds of staring at each other, obviously trying to assess what they'd be handling, but that's when the Uzumaki slipped up. "Eh, it's just a kid....I'll be fine..." he thought out loud, heading to the kitchen to look for the time-table. He checked the counter, dining room table, the island, and lastly the fridge. That's when he started to get worried, and double checked every possible place in the area they mentioned...he wasn't about invading personal privacy after all. Daichi started heading to the door once again to see if he could stop the couple before they were gone. The door was opened, he peeked out, and saw no one...they were gone.

"Gah, this is just great...this could cost me everything..." his voice was mellow, dreadful, and overall just depressing compared to his normal self. //Guess I'll have to do what I can with the kid, I'm pretty innovative after all....// thinking to himself as he looked around the room for the kid. //Where is she?// echoed through his mind, double checking once more, and starting to panic. The kid was lost already, and it had only been five minutes...that's when sounds started to form down the hallway. A full on sprint progressed as the young man trotted through the hallway to the noises. Mia, the three year old was playing with the dresser which was now tipping, and about to fall on her.

No expression, and no words were formed. Only a huge leap forward, two settling steps, and pushing forward to shove the dresser back into place. It certainly would have crushed her, and that wouldn't be the end of it....lawsuits, career changes....jail. The thoughts were horrible, and it'd be best to try preventing those things from happening. The boy scooped up Mia, which was now crying, and softly hitting him in the face. //J-je-jeez stop it kid....// he thought, ignoring most of the pain....well....until the hairpulling started. She was certainly a handful, and not the nicest of children. A little temperate one, and adventurous at that.

They headed into the kitchen, struggling, and then finally getting her to stop grabbing his hair. The boy set her down, with CLOSE eyes, and kept watch as he went in the fridge for the baby-food. That was the first step, but the medicine was a whole different story. It took roughly five minutes of redirecting the escaping baby, checking bottles, and locations before he found the right medicine. A quick mixture, and BOOM! The medicine baby food was made, and now it was time to set her in the food chair...or whatever it was called. Daichi remembered it from his childhood, but never exactly knew the name. Mia was set inside it, obviously curious as to what she was going to be fed, and a small bowl was put in front of her. A spoon, bib, napkins, and other essentials were supplied too...it might be messy.

HELL! IT WAS HELL! Six minutes on spot it took for her to take her first bite, it was simply swatting it away, spitting it up, and generally trying to get out of the seat. Finally the first bite was taken, and she seemed to like it...after that...it was cake. After the meal, Mia was left in the seat so she couldn't escape, and the mess was cleaned up by the responsible Genin. All the dishes put away, and then he pulled her out. They headed into the living room, and he set her on the floor while he moved to the couch. Another staring contest, random burst of energy, and plop...she was knocked out. //U-uh....is she....dead?// he thought, running to the kitchen and checking the medication thinking he drugged her. It was all a worry, and soon to find it was a side-effect of drowsiness. That lessened his fear, moved her into her room, and put her inside her cradle.

Hours had passed before the front door opened, and Daichi was greeted by the parents. The man walking in first giving an expression of where his daughter was, and he was motioned to the backroom. That's when the woman had turned her expression to Daichi. A very kind looking woman who seemed calmed down. Purple wrapped up hair, soft features, and simply seemed nurturing by presence. "How was she?" the mother asked politely, almost seeming like her daughter was an angel...."She was delightful...fell right asleep after the medicine! Haha. " the shinobi answered, giving off an awkward laugh, and trying to suppress the awful situation previously. That's when the father returned, nodding in satisfaction, and opening the front door. "You are all set to leave, I appreciate this greatly...I'll make sure to leave a good note to the Kage..." he quickly ran through what seemed like pre-written business regards. That's when Daichi was pushed out of the house just as fast as he was pulled in, door slamming shut, and on his way once again.

Talk about the shinobi life, tch.

Mission completed with 1179 words total.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.