You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
(*This mission is being done twice, separated into two parts, in one post*)

Mission Stuff~:
+++++{(1)}+++++
Aethir took a deep breath as he was sitting by a tree, by a river that he trained both here and further down the stream past Konoha. He looked up to see the illusion causing bananas right above him, the boy cursing at them as they were back. Days had passed since he tossed the damned bananas in the river, hallucinating about his brothers, gaining fighting techniques from fighting them. He was almost tempted to eat a banana just to see them again... He was also tempted to eat the banana to try and find the answers inside of him. '0]]I'm not a murderer...[/b]' Aethir repeated in his mind, staring at his reflection in a mirror. 'If something is no longer a threat... Killing it is murder.' the boy nodded, staring at himself, remembering how the troll back at Kumogakure was practically defenseless. He then remembered how the monster had such rage in it's eyes...wanting to kill him even when it itself is nearly dead. 'If something wishes me dead, even if it's unable to cause harm... Do I kill it...? Is it still a threat?' Aethir sighed, relapses of judgement running through his head, 'It is not a threat. Therefore, I'd be a murderer if I killed such a non-lethal hostile target...'  The boy took a deep breath, closing his eyes tightly, then opened them wide. 'I am not a murderer. I am a killer. I kill when I am engaged by a hostile lethal target. If said target is rendered useless or non-lethal...Target is left behind. Forgotten. Left alone to survive the best it can.' The boy stood with a smile, looking down at his reflection which stared back. 'I am not a murderer. I am a ninja who has some code of honor. This is my code. To kill- ...To render the lethal target useless and helpless. If the target... If the target has been accused of their wrong doings...Then I will execute.' The boy nodded, deciding that if something knows right from wrong, they will not be given mercy. He decided that if the mission states kill, he will do just that. He will not, however, murder those he render helpless. The boy nodded, taking a deep breath while rubbing his eyes. He turned, seeing a girl stare at him. He stared for a moment, the sight of another person in Konoha's forest...almost unreal. He thought that he had actually eaten one of those illusive bananas...! "Who-" Aethir spoke, the girl darting off quickly. "Hey! Wait!!" Aethir called out, running after the girl.

Aethir ran through the forest as the girl...appeared to be running faster than him. 'What the...? Why am I so slow...?' the boy asked, quickly checking himself. He then gasped as he clothes were wet, weighing him down as he ran. He groaned, sprinting faster, trying to catch up to the girl the best he could. Her long hair flapped in the wind as she continued to run, soon dashing off to the side, screaming, hands to her head. "What the heck-"  "Amare!!"  "Who the- WHOA!!" Aethir gasped as a large centipede rose up to land right on him.

The boy pushed back on his heel, thinking quickly of what to do. The boy had a look of fear on his face, soon gaining a sharp look, thinking back to his new jutsus. Suddenly, four Aethirs appeared from raiton chakra, hopping back in unison with the prime clone. "You two! After that boy! You two! After the girl! This guy's mine." The prime Aethir looked at the centipede as the clones nodded, darting off to the targets. As the centipede landed, Aethir smiled, knowing all too well about this centipede. "Alright...Let's go." the boy nodded as the centipede charged forward, "I'm different since last time!" Aethir roared as he leaped forward, on the back of the centipede's shell. As the centipede continued to charge forward, Aethir nodded, preparing his lightning lance jutsu. As he gripped one of the smaller lances, the land soon merged to form one large lance. "Alright...! Now-" Aethir gasped as the centipede crawled up a tree, the boy falling off and landing onto the bark of the tree. He stood on the side of the tree, prepared to fight the centipede, but gasped as he heard something creeping on the tree. He turned to see a large spider roar and leap towards him. The boy gasped, backing away, soon sprinting up the tree, towards the waiting centipede. "Hey!! Move!!" Aethir shouted, the centipede laying where it was still. Dodging and weaving past the smaller branches of the tree, Aethir could hear the branches crash as the large spider continued to trail him. It crashed through the trees, Aethir hopping over the centipede casually as the spider bashed into it, being held up by the now enraged centipede. As Aethir turned to see this, he smiled, noticing the large spider was now doing combat with the large  centipede. He smiled, thinking he was watching the nature channel for a moment, then gasped as he saw someone staring at him from a branch of a nearby tree. "Hey...! Who are you?!" Aethir pointed, the male smiled to the boy, darting off. "Hey!! Ah, don't these people listen...?!" The boy sighed, hopping over to the tree, giving chase to the male.

As he continued, bright light blinded the boy as his eyes widened and stung from the sight of it. Then... a large explosion occurred, the boy falling off the tree, crashing into the ground. He groaned while shaking his head, slowly standing up as he felt disorientated. "What the...heck was that...?!" Aethir said, looking up at the now falling tree. He sighed, using the water trumpet technique to summon six clones from the water, the clones immediately checking on the boy. "Two of you go after him. The four of you split up to help the others!" Aethir nodded as the clones nodded as well, darting off to do as they're told. As he came to a stand, the boy panted, looking around himself. "What was that...?" he said, shaking his head, shaking off the dizziness. "Some kind of explosion...?" The boy gasped as it dawned on him. 'Could it have been...An explosive jutsu...? No...Is there such a thing...?' The boy stood for a moment, staring at the fallen tree. As he heard his clones not too far off, he soon sprinted over to try and help them the best he could.

+++++

The girl had stopped running, glaring at the Aethir clones, the water clones coming to back them up. The raiton clones ran up, only to be punched hard in the face, the two of them dispersing into raiton chakra. The water clones stared, soon attempting to blast the girl with water bullets, the girl countering with...raiton jutsus?! The water clones screamed as they were shocked with what looked like 'wave of inspiration'! Aethir saw this, staring wide eyed at her. As she turned the jutsu towards the boy, the boy quickly jumped over, thoughts running through his mind. 'She's ...my enemy. A hostile target. Mission does not state to kill, but to apprehend. I will do just that...' Aethir narrowed his eyes, landing right behind the girl. The boy, however, was shocked by the sudden twist of her body, her fist rocketing towards the side of his face. 'She's fast...!!' Aethir gasped, blocking a jab, then leaning out the way of a kick, soon backing away from a strong axe kick. 'What...strength- Ah!!' Aethir gasped, blocked a reverse axe kick, Aethir countering with a quick kicker to her side. The girl blocked this, grabbing Aethir's, the boy gasping as he saw Raiton chakra soon make itself apparent in the palms of her hands. 'No...! She's going to shock my leg!!' Aethir narrowed his eyes, soon pointing a finger at the girl's face, unloading his shock bullet ammunition.

As Aethir's leg was free, he stared at the screaming girl who covered her slightly burned face. She quickly charged the boy reeling her fist back as Aethir got ready for round two. 'Here she comes...A punch...?' Aethir glanced at the legs running, noticing one leg was acting odd...as if tensing up to prepare for an attack. As he saw this, the fist was lowered as the girl lifted her leg for a kick. 'No...A kick...' Aethir nodded, ducking under the kick, building power into one of his legs. The girl gasped, as if expecting the boy to block, Aethir flipped backwards to kick the girl's rear end, causing her to scream loudly and back away from him. "I'm sorry..." Aethir apologized as the girl roared, raising a hand to the boy. She made quick hand signs the boy gasping as she created...electric javelins! She then gripped a javelin, creating a large javelin instead. 'She's going to throw that...' Aethir stared at the woman, getting ready to dodge. He then gasped, noticing her running in, screaming. 'W-Wait, what the?!' Aethir gasped, the girl stopping suddenly to throw the bolt towards Aethir, the boy quickly dodging the large beam of raiton by bending backwards. As he did, he noticed the woman raised her foot to prepared an axe kick on his bent body. 'If she hits me like this, I'll be snapped in half...! I've got to...' Aethir made the tiger hand seal, focusing on suiton chakra, and aimed it right between her legs, the girl screaming extremely loudly. She groaned, waddling for a moment, blushing hard at Aethir. "That was a ...dirty trick...you dirty pervert!!" she shouted, Aethir blinking. "B-But I thought girls don't have anything down- Ah, why am I asking that anyways?!" Aethir blushed, then gasped as the woman  flipped suddenly to try and kick his chin. He leaned back just in time, knowing that trick all too well, the boy firing another water gunshot towards the girl, the girl getting his by the ball...on her behind. "YOU'RE A PERVERT!! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!" the girl screamed, Aethir sighed and shaking his head as the woman tried to get Aethir to look away so she could attack. Unfortunately for the woman, Aethir didn't pay this any mind. 'And you are quite the loony...' Aethir sighed as the woman began to fake cry on the ground. "Look...I'm just going to apprehend you now...Okay? You're coming back to the vil-" Aethir turned suddenly, hearing a shout, the boy staring at...a market...? The boy looked around Konoha's market, thinking back to the forest. "But...I thought I was- ...Genjutsu." Aethir nodded, closing his eyes as he pressed both of his index finger on the side of his head. He then shot once out of both fingers, shock bullets, to wake him up out of the genjutsu.

+++++{(2)}+++++

"Ngh...Dang it...that stings..." Aethir shook his head, the sides of his head bleeding. He turned then gasped suddenly as the shouting grew stronger, a rather...rotund man grinning like an idiot to him. As he turned, he saw the woman back up again, healed as if nothing had happened! Aethir tried to dodge, but appeared to be in some sort of bubble, trapped! "Well if I can't do it...!!" Aethir shouted, creating four raiton clones in the area around the bubble. Two of the clones quickly tackled the woman, the charging Raiton chakra in her mouth suddenly firing off into the sky. "Now...To get out of here!!" Aethir grunted, pushing against the bubble. He soon growled, using the water trumpet technique inside the bubble to fill it with water, soon creating more Aethirs within. They all joined to push again the bubble, using every jutsu they knew, the bubble just not giving up. When the clones dissolved into water, Aethir sighed. 'There's no way out of here...? Unless...' Aethir stared at the fat man who has yet to stop grinning at him, not even turning to check if the girl was alright. 'Unless he's maintaining it! Like my clones!' Aethir nodded, calling out to his clones. "Focus on him!! The big guy!!" Two of the clones suddenly turned to gun down the rotund man with shock bullets, the man's concentration breaking. As the concentration was broken, the trapped Aethir fell out of the disappearing bubble, Aethir quickly delivering a backwards kick to the woman, then a roundhouse kick to the man.

As both people were down, Aethir smiled, the clones soon tying their hands together. "Two down..." Aethir nodded, looking off in the distance to see the same man smiling to him in the tree tops. "One to go...You!" Aethir called out, the fat man shouting a name. "Yogua, watch out! This kid's something!!"  "Shut up, Terekai!!"  "Sorry Amare." ...Amare, Terekai, and Yogua...Aethir knew these were the missing ninjas he were looking for. The woman was able to use raiton and taijutsu... The man could control the wind, along with genjutsu... But this man... This smiling man in the trees... Aethir wasn't so sure about him...

'Explosive jutsu....Is there such a thing...?' Aethir remembered the first encounter he had with this man. The way these two behind him were talking, it would sound like he's the head of operations here. 'Yogua...'  "So," The man finally spoke, lifting his head slightly, "To whom do I owe the honor of capturing my men?"  "AND WOMAN!!" Aethir took a deep breath, staying silent but soon spoke. "Aethir," He spoke as the man tilted his head, "Aethir Lamdem." The man hopped down off the tree, casually walking towards the boy. "So," he smiled, stopping a few meters from the boy, "What's in it for you, kid? Money? Fame...? ...C'mon, don't stand there. Tell me. Why all this?"  Aethir stared, slowly turning to the missing ninjas behind him, two other clones standing where they were. "For the right thing. I'm doing the right thing."  "Doing the right thing... Are you sure?" Aethir stared for a moment before shaking his head. "No...I'm not. I just...do what I ...think is ri- What I believe. What I believe!" The man laughed, staring at the boy. "What you believe... What do you believe?"  "That a world of peace...a world void of hate...can exist!" The man laughed louder, soon eyeing the serious boy. "Oh my...You're serious? ...Well let me tell you something. Those ninjas in Konoha? Yeah? Well they wronged me. Us. All of us." Aethir eyed the man for a moment before the two missing ninjas behind him explained their reasons for leaving. An accidental death... Unresolved clan abductions... They explained their stories, Aethir staring at the ground with wide eyes... Was the world really this corrupt...? Maybe...he was helping that who is in the wrong...? Is he wrong...? Is he a murderer...because he's killed those who were in the right...? Aethir shook his head, glaring back at the man before him. "And what about you? Why all this? What are you planning?" the boy spoke, the man chuckling lightly. "My parents were killed by the leaf...So I plan to repay them in kind...The destruction of the leaf village." Aethir stared wide eyed as he heard what the man's plans were. The destruction of the leaf... The words of those he helped in Konoha had entered his mind. "Thank you."  "Well I'll be... I guess there are some tricks left in the world to see, huh...?"  "Thanks for painting..."  'I am a killer.'

Aethir gasped as his oath entered his mind. "Over my...dead...body." Aethir growled, a look of rage on his face as the man snickered. "That can be arranged." The man gasped as Aethir's quick fist smashed into his face, the boy punching rapidly with both hands as the man attempted to block... He wasn't fast enough, soon suffering from one of Aethir's backflip kicks. The man groaned as he rose a bit into the air as Aethir flipped back forward, leaping to deliver a spiraling uppercut. The man rose higher as he was hit, Aethir back on the ground, only to quickly shoot back up to the midair man, the boy above him slightly. "Skull splitter." He breathed, almost another person, thirsty for blood. The man blocked most of the kick with his arms, but they were broken as he went flying down to the ground. As Aethir landed, then man coughed while smiling to the boy, blood leaking from their mouth. "I'll admit kid...Taijutsu wise, you have me beat..." Aethir glared at the man as he smiled with both of his broken arms. "But ninjutsu... is where I SHINE!!!"

Somehow, the man was able to raise both of his, a large amount of chakra gather at his knuckles. "What's- AH!!" Aethir hopped quickly out of the way of the large chakra ball that had formed. It shot pass Aethir, soon rising into the air. "Explosion!! FINAL...!!" Aethir glanced over to the man, then back up to the ball in the sky, soon nosediving back down to the ground. "SUN!!!" Aethir gasped, hearing 'Final Sun' being pronounced from the man. "If I can't destroy the leaf, I can damn well destroy their forest!!" The boy eyed the chakra ball quickly expanding into a large reddish-orange sphere, slowly descending to the boy. The missing ninja who were captured cried and panicked, but Aethir sat there staring in awe. It soon occurred to him to make the maximum amount of clones available to use, four raiton clones and six suiton clones. "Use everything you have to stop that thing!" the prime Aethir commanded, the clones using this jutsu, that jutsu, every jutsu they knew. However, the orb seemed to not care for these lesser jutsus, continuing to lower to the clones. 'Damn... What counters an explosion jutsu...? I've never even heard of the element...!' Aethir continued to think more and more on it, soon clenching his teeth. 'I don't care...I don't care if I've never heard of it. I'm not dying yet...' The clones put their hands on the approaching orb, Aethir doing the same, the approaching sphere coming to a halt. The boy's hands were burning, causing him to shake his head and clench his teeth out of pain. In unison, the ten clones lifted the orb with Aethir, the boy shouting out of pain. "What...in the...D-DETONATION-" The boy screamed louder, the clones, together, giving one huge push to the orb, the large orange ball rolling quickly away from them. "B-But how-"  "GET DOWN!!" Aethir tackled the man, the missing ninja taking cover behind the trees, a large explosion going off, the clones being obliterated from the heat of the explosion
+++++

"But..." Aethir panted on the ground, his hands having major second degree burns. "But you don't even come from Konoha..." Aethir looked over to the man, then looked down at his mist ninja band that, once again, appeared to have ended up coming undone. "You're from Kirigakure...S-So why...? Why do you care about this people so...? Look at you hands!!" Aethir continued to pant then gasp as the female missing ninja began to heal them. "Th-Thank you..." Aethir nodded, then looked over to the man. "Yogua...was it? Look at her... She doesn't know me... And I don't know her...But she's helping me...Why?"  "Because I owe you my life. Do you owe Konoha anything?" Aethir stared, then shook his head to the question. "So then why?! Why do such a thing for a village who probably won't even give you pocket change?! ...Why?!" Aethir heard the rotund man speak, the boy simply shaking his head again. "I don't...know...I just do what's right-"  "THAT'S A STUPID REASON!!" Aethir gasped, hearing Yogua speak. "If killing yourself is what's right, would you do it...?!" Aethir's eyes widened, looking away. "Damn it, look at me when I'm talking. Tell me right now, you'd kill yourself because it's the right thing to do, go on!!"

Aethir sat up slowly, completely drained of both energy and chakra. "I...wouldn't..."  "So then why-" "I don't know. I'm just...am like this." The missing ninjas looked down at the boy, Yogua sighing. "Aethir, You're one of those bastards who put the needs of others before yours, aren't you?" Aethir remained silent as he stared at Yogua. "Well...Let me tell you...Not a damn person is like that in this world, and you'll have to soon stop being that way if you're a ninja. It's like saying 'Pardon me, you may kill me first.' Or something like that." Aethir closed his eyes as Yogua continued on.

Eventually, he stood up, summoning his clones to help him tie up the docile missing ninja. "I'm sorry." Aethir nodded to them, the missing ninja smiling casually. "...H-Hey, what's with the smile...?"  "We're ninja too you know...We can make clones of ourselves." Aethir heard Yogua speak, the boy slowly nodding as he escorted them to Konoha, handing them over. As the mission ninja took the group, Aethir slowly turned, sighing. Then...explosions were heard. "Huh?!" Aethir turned, seeing Yogua's...head bobbing up and down...? What the-  "Explosion clone jutsu!!" Aethir blinked, hearing a lot of yelling, soon running towards the yelling. "I should really try to help-" He froze, thinking about what Yogua said, putting others before him. He slowly looked over to the proof of his mission being complete. 'Well...They can't...really tell, can they...?' Aethir had a sly look on his face as he slowly turned and whistled, heading for the mission booth to just claim his reward before he REALLY had to turn them in.

+++++
{Mission Results}
Ninja Status: {ALIVE}
Mission Word Count: 1500+/1500
Mission Repeat Word Count: 1500+/1500
Total Word Count: 3717

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.