You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Few hours prior to present:

"Really, I ask you one thing...one thing uncle and you had to act like the stubborn fool you are," A young woman yelled loudly inside the Orochi family's main house, alarming the guards and the servants who were quite surprised to hear the young Lady Orochi have a fall out against the well respected Orochi Enaka; regent of the ouroboros clan and part of the advisory council to the Hokage. "Why, why do you insist on restraining me and forcing me to stay here?"

A sly smile came upon the older man's face, hiding the growing anger inside him, while he grabbed Risu by her wrist and pulled her closer to him, trying to ease his own tension by sighing deeply.

"Risu, I told you it is for your own good," The words almost came out of his mouth like a nest of slithering snakes, the typical kind of speaking Enaka used to talk to the people who dared to think they were above the rules of conduct and after overseeing the Lady's training and growth, he did nothing to hide his dissatisfaction with her rowdy and almost rude behavior, unlike how a Lady should act in his particular idea. In fact, he did not hide that dissatisfaction, by what he had decided to do, with putting two guards from the ouroboros clan's Hebi family in Risu's vicinity to watch over her every move and ask Lady Kiroko to tutor Risu in the ways of how a proper lady should be behaving towards other people. "You are soon going to succeed your mother as the clan's head, by the bijuu's tails, you'll start acting and behaving like a proper lady, wether you like it or not."

Like a raging bull, the young lady started breathing rapidly, forcing the air out theough her nose while puffing up her cheeks, making an actually quite cute, angry expression. Shaking her wrist loose from Enaka's grip, she almost stomped towards the doors that lead to the central courtyard, glaring at the servants and guards who dared to whisper anything about the situation.

"I'll be head of this clan, wether or NOT I act like a lady," Risu barked towards her still quite stupified uncle, giving him a cold, almost paralyzingly painful glare, after which she suddenly bursted into a frantic chuckle, though quickly regained her composure, which gave the servants sole seriously bad vibes. "And when I am head of the clan...I'd expect you to understand that I al the one person who can make or break you, got that?"

Sliding open the doors, Risu didn't even wait for her uncle's answer, yet thereby she also did not notice the sudden silence and fear coming from the servants. "Sure, we'll see it when you get there...little runt."

Present time:

Pouting like a ten year old academy student that just flunked an exam, Risu was stomping around at the forest's edge and near the Naka river, muttering an entire array of curses and swears directed at her uncle.

"Who does he think he is, bossibg me around like that, organizing my whole life as he sees fit, what a stubborn old fool," She allost roared with a disgruntled tone of voice, giving a few kicks against a sapling tree, which quicly lost a few leafs before snapping in half with a loud sigh and creaking noise. "I seriously need to blow off some steam."

592/2000 (doton C-B)

2Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Kai Mishima

Kai Mishima

D-rank
Hehehe.. after a few rounds of drinks, the male was feeling so much better. No annoying Konoha nin around to pester him, and bring his mood down; the drinks were flowing like water and he'd had plenty. Plenty enough that he was feeling confident. 'Liquid courage' they called it. Whatever it was, he was glad he'd taken the time to get his stress under control. He was anxious; he never liked Konoha, despite by accounts that he was one-- if things had gone different, he would have been ninja of this village.

Thank god he wasnt; he didnt much care for the village, save for the family that resided in it. But with the only person he truly cared for residing outside of the village, he had no reason to come into the village, save for major supply runs. But then again, he was a hunter-- he was more than able to scrounge up everything he needed from the forests. But the forests didnt have bars, nor did they have tenders with low-cut blouses and big asses-- something that Konoha had plenty of. It was a hate-love relationshit, but Lee wasnt about to complain.

As it was, the male as preparing to head to the gates to wait for his companion. Boris had gone off with some bar wench, drunk out of his mind and probably looking to get laid. Lee could only chuckle as he walked; only boris to think with his smaller head. He'd packed his own stuff long before, and had only stopped to grab a cup of coffee and move on. His weapons were secured propery; a hidden blade on his left wrist, a sword strapped to his left side and a pouch containing a Sheng Biao at his right hip. Dressed in dark clothing, the male moved quuickly, not even bothering to hide himself. He wasn't worried, he was a grandchild of his Clan's head, though nowhere near the top of the line for inheriting the title...

WC: 332

3Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
She had been kicking the small three to splinters, had punched and kicked a few other sapling trees to mush and had ever since she had no more trees to kick against without hurting herself, been running around the forest, muttering curses toward her uncle. She surely loved him, but his damned meddling always made her feel uncomfortable to the point she sometimes wished that he would change for once.

"Always the same thing with that man, really annoys me," Risu yelled at the sky, walking through the forest, nearing the main road in her path of anger and frustration. However, because of that anger and frustration, she did not notice the very fact that she was coming close to the main road, nor the fact when she had passed the forest's edge into the clearing and was stomping her way to the road angrily, well, not until she tripped over a stone and fell flat on her face.

When getting back up, her normally white face had gone red and her eyes had become a bit teary. With her cheeks slightly puffed up, the young Lady Orochi wanted to continue her path of stomping rage and frustration, only to notice the man who had seemingly by both looks and smell had enjoyed a drink or more, which forced her to first give a surprised yelp, as she leaped backwards, though it didn't take long before her frustration kicked in again.

"What's wrong, do I have something from you, huh?!?" Letting all her frustrations out, Risu didn't realise that she might've been slightly to hasty and too rude to react in such a way to a complete stranger, which made her silent instantly, almost giving her a blank expression of complete confusion and nervous anticipation on her face. Really, her luck did not get any better.

311/903/2000 (doton:C-B)

4Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 am

Kai Mishima

Kai Mishima

D-rank
Hnn..? What have we here? Black eyes turned, focusing on the persona nearby. The male reguarded her calmly, taking note of the very rude tone in which she'd spoke. Those black orbs in his face seemed to stare right through this female, with a increasingly cold expression that contrasted heavily with the warm drink that he held.

Sip...
Sip...

The male said nothing to her as his eyes traveled over her body, searching; for what, it should have been obvious. He was looking for signs of power; anything that would dictate a status symbol. There was no headband of a sort that he could see, but then again, he didn't trust his vision at the moment. A bit too much alcohol too fast; but this female didnt seem like much. Was she a genin? Chuunin, maybe?

Sip...
Sip...

Draining away the last bit of coffee, the male twisted his face into a frown. He was trying to think clearly, but the booze in his system was making that increasingly difficult. Black eyes blinked, taking note of the female's face change, and he grinned now. His words came out clear, crisp possibly enough to fool one into believing that he had not been drinking. "Oi. Piss off, ya damn wench!" While this was not the greatest choice of words, it would serve the purpose, whatever that was. In his mind, he was completely right in what he said; the bitch shouldnt have yelled at him if she didnt want him yelling back. She was lucky; in his booze fueled mind, he found her cute, otherwise he might have slapped her. "Ya don't owe me a damn thing! Now move, 'fore I move ya out my way!"

Total WC: 617

5Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Really the brutality of that oaf only made Risu resent the fact that she was sorry for yelling at him, in fact it only made her decide that this brutish ogre of a man needed a lesson in humility and respect, certainly after calling her a wench.

A soft chuckle escaped the young woman's lips, while giving a frightening glare at the drunken man, holding her left hand in front of her mouth as if she wanted to protect herself from not gasping in the man's smell of alcohol and overly cheap beverages.

"How much does a man have to drink to become such an oaf," The young woman muttered silently, looking at the drinking man with another devestating glare, after which she loudly called out to him."What did you say, you impudent excuse for a human being? Did you just threaten me?"

Ofcourse she did expect the man to react to what she said, with her fury rising again, no longer able to maintain in a cold and composed demeanor, she gave an enraged stare at the man, with the veins in her eyes becoming visible and her lips thinning a bit into a sly grin.

"I wonder if a drunkard like you can back up those words you've uttered earlier," Risu said with a mean, slithering tone of voice, backing up her thoughts spoken out loud with another chuckle to show she was actually looking down upon the ronin.

245/1148/2000 (doton C-B)

6Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Kai Mishima

Kai Mishima

D-rank
Oh.. oh.

This bitch was about to get the taste smack out her mouth. Drunk or not, what she said to Lee was the equivalent of 'Come beat my ass." Crumbling the coffee cup, the male offered Risu a small smirk before speaking. "I might be drunk, miss, but you're ugly -- and I'll be sober later."

Black eyes focused on the woman as chakra began to circulate within his body. He wasnt going to attack her just yet, but there was no harm in being prepared. A hand was even lifted to rest on on the hilt of his Odachi, the left hand in preparation for a reverse grip strike. "I can back my words, kiddo. The question, can you withstand my reactions?"

Total WC: 740

7Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The Orochi girl was stupified, stricken to the core of her very soul by what the drunkard had dared to say, opening mental wounds from all the way back to her years at the academy, were she was bullied by the boys and teased by the girls for her white skin, purple maskara and her snake eyes and even though her figure was far from bad, apparently her appearance made her look younger than her age, which didn't really help either.

She didn't want to look at herself as a monster, she always tried to look good, but the things she couldn't change were her complexion and her eyes, no matter what she did.

Lee Yagami wrote:"I might be drunk, miss, but you're ugly -- and I'll be sober later."

Her eyelids opened as far as they could, the white of her eyes started to go slightly purple because of the tiny bloodvessels pumping up, her expression gave way that she had just reached her boiling point, yet suddenly she started laughing, almost psychotically, with her left hand pressed against her forehead, covering her right eye while she was laughing out loud.

\"Lee Yagami wrote:"I can back my words, kiddo. The question, can you withstand my reactions?"

"Oh really now," The young woman still laughed, even after hearing the threat, the taunt, the provocation within that last sentence. Yet suddenly she stopped laughing, though she still had a grin on her face, though her eyes seemed to relax now, half closed, with the long black eyelashes resting halfway her eyes when she looked at the guy. "Really...it can't get any better, just when I wanted to blow off some steam, you start insulting me like some drunk idiot...oh, wait...you ARE a drunk idiot."

Not even waiting for a reaction, Risu quickly jumped backwards, forming a couple of handseals at a rather fast pace, after which a snake created out of mud suddenly sprouted out of the ground and launched itself at the drunk man, hardening instantly into a concrete snake before reaching the man's location.

322/1470/2000 (doton C-B)

jutsu:

chakra: 135/150

8Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Kai Mishima

Kai Mishima

D-rank
Well, this one had a bit of a bite to go with her bark. Very well..

As the female jumped, the male smiled. While he didnt like showing off his kekkei genkai, she was about to force his hand; IT wasnt hard for him to formulate and excute a counter attack, even with his booze clouded mind. A quick flash of a hand seal, and the male seemed to multiply into four copies of himself, courtesy of the Doppleganer technique, just as the female touched down and her mud snake was formed.

The clones were formed with a single intent in mind: distract, and provide an opening. Lee moved a quarter circle to Risu's right, effective dodging the mud snake and taking care to keep a clone between him and the female to block off her vision of him. His clone closest to his actual body moved, closing the distance of four meters and unsheathing his sword to 'attack' Risu; the other clones followed suite in a similar pattern, closing in on Risu in a diamond formation.

Even as this happened, Lee was not without options; chakra surged through his body as the male waited an opening. His left hand came to rest on his odachi once more, a malicious glint forming in his eyes as drunken mind began to clear up...

Total WC: 962

9Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:19 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The man seemed to avoid her snake quite easily, but she had accounted for that, knowing that she still had no full grasp of her clan's most fearsome jutsu yet. However, it was not the fact that he dodged the snake which made her take back her words on the man, but the fact that he seemlessly combined a certain clone jutsu with a high level of battle tactics, thus surprising Risu with a skillfull display of divide and conquer.

"Smart..." The young Orochi lady chuckled slightly, her arm sliding quickly at the side of her hip, pulling the cap off her water flask in the blink of an eye, until her arm was fully held upward, her other hand was held with the index and middle finger stretched out against her lips, giving a soft grin while the clones were in striking distance, when suddenly a thick mist started to set up, clouding the view for everyone.

With her obviously superior speed, Risu darted upwards, leaving her water flask behind on the spot where she stood before. During this jump, she quickly formed handseals necessary for the next step in her strategy, when after ending her combination of seals with the snake handseal, a clone created out of mud appeared inside the mist.

The mud clone would simply hide itself within the mist, while Risu dropped down into her own mist again with full force, hoping to force at least on clone to dissapate underneath her feet.

249/1719/2000 ( doton C-B)

jutsu:

Chakra: 120/150

10Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:55 pm

Kai Mishima

Kai Mishima

D-rank
"Smart."

"You haven't seen anything yet, darling."

He'd just been about make motions to fire off a jutsu at this woman, when the mist began to rise, blocking off his view of her.

So, she like playing the hiding game? Very well. His sword and sheath were undone from his waist and brought to ready; she had tricks, but so did he. Without a seal of any sort, the male's shadow began to move, seeming to bubble in a the small pool at his feet. He'd been about to probe into the mist to search for her, when he spotted something-- Risu, jumping up, out of the mist.

Well, shit. Announce where you were any better? It was easy to gauge where she was within the mist from there; Lee was a Nara. Intelligence ran in the family, and calculating distances based on height was almost second nature when one's shadow was thier primary method of fighting. But his shadow would not be used, not just yet. Risu was about to get a lesson in manners, and pain. The sword and sheathe were dropped: this move would not take long, even from the heigh he dropped them at, he'd have fired this move off.

The chakra that he'd been surging through his body was about to be put to use; it crawled down his arms and into his hands, pooling together as his hands were cupped at his right side. The chakra within his palms was a visible, crackling glowing mass of pain that he was about to share with this female. He wouldnt take the time to charge it to full strength-- he needed this to be quick, and efficient. Without any delay, the male threw his hands forward in the direction that he believed that Risu was in -- something that was confirmed with the poofing sound of a doppleganger being destroyed. As the soccer-ball sized mass flew outwards at a rate of 30 meters per second, Lee didn't remain in place, no; he was not about to risk being trapped. He retreated backwards, out of the mist's range with the hope that the crackling sounds of his attack would cover his footsteps. He made sure to grab up his fallen weapon before doing so, however.

Gohadouken:
125/150
Total WC: 1339

11Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:13 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
She had already noticed it when she had jumped out of the mist, seeing where the guy was in the moon's light. She noticed him dropping his weapon and by how he was looking, with somey kind of stance she did not recognise at ...troublesome to deal with when it came to tactics, but perhaps she was rushing herself quite a bit in that opinion, for it seemed that Yagami had obviously not thought about any possibility of countering his moves, not to mention the possibility of Risu actually having forseen that her jump would be noticed.

When the doppelganger had poofed away under her feet, she knew all to well that this was an easy signal for an enemy or opponent to locate her, but his own attack made it easy for her as well, throwing the flask she had left behind a meter or two to her left before the sudden impact of the attack, eveything went fast.

First the attack, which seemed far too strong for her to handle, looked like it had actually managed to achieve it's goal, yet on second notice a completely shattered water flask was all that remained after getting hit by the attack, while Risu herself was seemingly unharmed, standing at the place where she had throw her waterflask at, though still slightly discomforted by the shockwave of the jutsu's explosion, a secondary effect of the jutsu made her quite happy...the explosion litterally blew her mist away, giving clear sight on where both her clone and her opponent where.

"I think I just saw about enough," The young girl laughed, while her clone launched itself towards the young man, quickly forming a seal and thus creating four doppelgangers of itself, while Risu darted backwards, aiming to make her distance from the man at least to a minimum of ten meters, knowing she better had to be careful with his heritage of being a Nara clanmember, if she recalled it right, those smart alecs were specialized in using shadows as their tools, quite an incredible and hard to account for strength in battle.

While she had darted off, her doppelgangers imitated the guy's own formation, with three of them covering him from all four sides, with the actual mudclone taking place behind the doppelganger furthest away from Risu's own location. Obviously this was becoming a battle of wits rather than a straightforward bout.

2000/2000 (doton C-B trained)
125/??? (Training)

Wc 406

Jutsu:

chakra:120/150

12Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Empty Re: Snakes and Shadows [private/no kill] Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:29 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
[closing this, exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.