View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
IMPORTANT!
Training two summons and stats:
Cost of training two C-rank summons: 4500 words
Cost of training 2 stats to E-2 and three stats to D-2: 2700 words
4500 (summons wc cost) - quick learner trait: 10% reduction = 4050 words.
4050 + 2700 = 6750
FINAL WC: 6936

Name: Wagasa.
Species: Pelican
Description: Wagasa is an odd Pelican, with a keen mind and eagerness to learn. He is always restless, he NEEDS to ask questions about various things from how to make pot noodle to why the sky is blue. Sometimes Masaaki wonders if Wagasa has existential depression. In short, Wagasa is just like the water, calm on the surface sometimes, yet a whirlpool within.
Since Masaaki is deaf, he and Wagasa has establish a ground tapping/ wing flapping morse code to communicate if lip-reading becomes impossible. He flies at the speed of 10 m/s

Appearance wise he looks like an ordinary Pelican except for yellow rings around the outside of his eyes, however he is the height of Masaaki if not a little bigger by a few inches. Currently he stands at 5’8. He also carries a umbrella with him, why he never gives a real answer to except because he hates water. He can fly also but there is nothing special about his flying to his dismay.
Techniques: 
Spoiler:

Name: Terah, means "To breathe;scent;blow"
Species: Black Parrot
Description: 1m tall and 2.5 wide with wings spread.
Terah is a big black parrot, he has black feathers with a red trim right down the middle of his back with big brown eyes and a large beak that can cause one inch cuts. he also has big black and red wings that span 2.5 meters once spread. He flies at the speed of 10m/s.
[spoiler]
Terah's Techniques:
Spoiler:

Quick learner trait
Spoiler:

After a fair amount of jumping, strolling and running the Uchiha finally reached the Naka river. A summon scroll in hand and a few books to refer back to. He had heard much of the art of summoning, mostly from his mother back when he was just a sheltered little boy. He scanned the area, he recalled the name “Naka River” quite literally means southern joy, why he wasn’t sure. But he does know this, it is a river that flows through the land of fire and the Uchiha once prospered and lived here, additionally it was at this river that Shisui erased his existence entirely.

It was strange really, why of all places has Masaaki decided to train his first summon jutsu on the soil of the clan that he despises? Maybe an inner desire to spite them? Summoning jutsus are not prevalent amongst the population of the clan after all.

153 words
25 chakra consummation

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected wc and did the maths on the costs of training Stats)

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
The boy sprinted forward onto the water with perhaps too much eagerness for a genin. He can’t help it though; he gets way more excited about training summons than other jutsus. Something about conquering up another creature that can communicate with him and form a bond grants him some small sense of elation. It wasn’t like he was getting ahead of himself and thinking of his potential in the future. He lives in the now, and right now he is determined to bring forth the one known as Wagasa.

What creature would he be? A dog? A flying squirrel? A gigantic moth? He doesn’t know, but he’s going to find out.

Once he found his balance in the water he slammed both his hands together and formed the seals of dog, horse and bird. His mouth produced the words necessary and he felt a surge of chakra flow through him, forming groups of bubbles that soon moulded together to create a body of skeleton, that skeleton quickly turned to a flesh and feather and it wasn’t long before Masaki was looking at a pair of black charcoal eyes and yellow rings for pupils completed with an orange circle around its eyes.

“Woah…” gasped Masaki, the pelican is more impressive than he expected. It’s as tall and big as him, with majestic white feathers complete with a particular yellow umbrella tucked under its wing.  It reminded him of some kind of professor you would in the lecture rooms of the feudal lands.

“Who the bloody hell sum-*SQUARK*!“ Masaki’s impressions were quickly shattered by the posh voice. The pelican quickly dropped into the water, began to splash about in panic, the motions creating ripples in the water but Masaki managed to keep his chakra flow to his feet steady as he rushed over to assist the Pelican. With two hands he gripped the bird tight and jumped away from the river to solid fresh land. He stood there quietly, observing the pelican as he tried to catch its breath and regain the body warmth that was abruptly taken away by the freezing water. “What the devil boy?!” shouted the pelican, oddly folding its wing to resemble that of a closed angry fist. “You summoned me in water! That’s the daftest move ever!” Masaki didn’t know what to say…except stare blankly before snickering. “You’re Pelican. You’re supposed to like water.” The Pelican fired back a glare at him, clearly unamused by the lad’s antics “Well I bloody don’t. Not since I was rashly taken by brutes.” The boy paused again “…you have predators?” Wagasu paused and looked at Masaki as if he was talking to a simpleton. “No you twit.”

Training WC: 462

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed word counter)

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Masaaki was trying to stifle his childish humour, but he couldn’t help it. A Pelican that hates water? That sounds like a bad animal sit-com in the making. The boy observed the particular Pelican as the bird glared at him, neither happy nor amused by the white-haired stranger.

“So what do you want?” barked the avian, Masaaki straightened his headband and casually pointed that isn’t Wagasa supposed to be polite? “And who was the idiot that told you that? As a matter of fact I only respect those worthy. A brat isn’t worthy.” That irritated Masaaki, his brown eyes focused on the bird “I’m not a brat, I’m an genin.” Those only made Wagasa smirk…well kind of. “Who isn’t?”

Masaaki tightened his knuckles “I can see why you’re not summoned often.” grumbled the ninja before he locked eyes with those yellow rings of beige. “Care to make a bet though?” Wagasa was intrigued now, easily lured in by his main vice – gambling. Masaaki had gone to the trouble of doing previous research beforehand to get a understanding of the personality traits of potential summons, so he can take advantage of a particular trait if it means getting a leg up. “Go on…” Masaaki smiled “If I lose, I won’t summon you again, and if I beat you, you’ll declare that you were wrong about me.” The bird paused for a second, contemplating the plan before accepting the bet.

Hook, line and sinker.

WC: 252
5 chakra depletion every other post because of summon
120/150

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed word counter)

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
“Right! Bring it on mister Wagasa!” exclaimed Masaaki as he leapt backwards to create a distance between the two, his feet planted firmly on top of the water. If Waga hates water, he won’t dare to attack him in water. Tsk, a rotten move boy.” Muttered the creature as he inhaled, his feathered chest expanding a little “Water Release: Gunshot!” three balls of liquid abruptly left the bird’s beak, each ball heading to Masaaki at alarming speed.

Masaaki rushed ahead, his shoulders back and his face forward. He dodged the first ball just narrowly, and then the second by blind luck but the third hit him on the arm, catapulting him back across the river and into bushes, his painful landing softened by the scrubs. “Ow…that was unexpected…” muttered Masaaki as he glanced at his arm, a little bit of skin torn off around the elbow area not to mention he is completely stroked. An angry bruise was beginning to form around his elbow. ‘I should avoid taking a direct hit from those balls. Next time I might end up out cold against a tree.’ pondered Masaaki as he pushed himself up.

‘Think. You need to distract him.’ He bit his lower lip; he doesn’t have a large arsenal of range jutsus save for one: The Javelin. That jutsu would easily reach Wagasa with its 15m range. But it’ll be a waste to use if he dodges it. And then it came to him. A strategy composing of dodging the water, grabbing Wagasa, shunning him and usage of the mist and then the Javelin. It doesn’t sound easy in his head but only one way to find out. He sprung from his hiding place and began charging at the Pelican again.

This only irritated the summoned entity even more.

Coming at me again? How ignorant! Water release: Hidden Mist Technique!” to Masaaki’s dismay, the thick mist erupted from Wagasa’s mouth to surround the area in a 10m radios. The very mist that he is currently in the middle of. “Damn it.” Growled Masaaki, he can’t hear anything, nor can he really see anything either except for deceptive shadows. But then he looked down at the ripples under him, coming at more than one direction. Ripples were continuously heading in his direction indicating…”Boo!” shouted the Pelican as he grabbed Masaaki, but the boy reacted quickly cutting off the chakra circulation to his feet to plunge the both of them into the freezing water, forcing the Pelican to let go by the sheer fright. 
---

This post WC: 432

Speed > E > 75 words > E1
Perception > E > 75 words > E1
Reaction time > E > 75 words > E1
Endurance > E > 75 words > E1
Strength > E > 75 Words > E1
75 x 5 = 375
Words left over: 57

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed word counter and stats)

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Being underwater is special to Masaaki; it’s the only time where he convinces himself he can hear the rumbling, the rushing of water into his ears. But it’s just an illusion. In the murky blackness, with rays of sunshine peaking past the liquid he can see Pelician’s legs splashing about and his wings heaving back and forth, his reflection a terrible distortion of his spine-chilling fear of water.

Masaaki felt sorry for him. Made him feel guilty for cruelly tricking him like that. But under no circumstances will he give up! He pushed his legs up to the surface, his hand reached out and torn through the water to grab one of his legs but he read somewhere that the legs of birds have high resistance to electricity. Whether or not that applies to chakra voltage he’ll have to find out today.

“Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration!”

Electric current travelled from the boy’s digits to the avian leg, the shocking current ruptured through his feathers causing some to fall off. Wagasa squawked in sudden pain, the burn spreading through his wind. Although Masaaki is sure the pain itself isn’t as bad as the burn looks, Wagasa just happened to be caught off guard. Masaaki leapt into the air, the Pelican glaring up at him seething, Wagasa would’ve gone after him if his leg wasn’t already going numb. Masaaki grinned, now it is his chance.

“Fire style: Misty Flame Dance!”

He let the chakra rushed to his mouth, his throat aflame with the gaseous substance. Without another second more he exhaled the mist, his own dark mist colliding with the Pelician’s water mist, creating an eerie scene of black and silvery mist around the river. From the air Masaaki can see the Pelican trapped in the mist with the noxious Oder, his leg numb.
---
WC so far: 1610
WC in this post: 313

313 + 57 words left over from previous post = 371
Perception E1> 150 > E2
Reaction time E1 > 150 > E2
WC left over: 71

15 Chakra consummation:
  (5 for every other post with summon present)
  (10 for the two D-rank jutsus)
Current Chakra 105/150

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 7 times in total

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
The white-haired boy grinned a Cheshire smile “You look uncomfortable Wagasa!” shouted Masaaki from the air; the Pelican only fired a fierce look at the juvenile “What do you expect? I’m in water you brat!” if he wasn’t already excited, Masaaki would’ve felt inclined to stop the fight. But he’s enjoying the fight, the thrill of it.

With an over confident grin the genin landed on the soil on the other earthly side of the river, 15 meters away from the ash grey mist. Nothing could wipe the smile from Masaaki as he performed a sequence of hand seals, orbs of ration chakra appeared on both sides of his body and one above his head, these orbs began to expand and straighten out into 2 meter spear-like projectiles. These projectiles were redirected into the palm of Masaaki’s hand, stretching out even further into a 5 feet spear.

“Do you honestly think that’s going to hit me you bratty hooligan?” snarled the avian creature, irritated that this boy managed to corner him. “Nope.” Answered Masaaki, the grin still plastered on his face. “But it’ll hurt you.” Said the boy as he jumped backwards into the air, he pulled back his arm and threw the Javelin “And my name is Masaaki!” shouted the boy as the spear shot through the air at the speed of a kunai, it smashed through the mist, within seconds the noxious mist exploded in fire. The sparks of the Javelin set it off into an inferno.

The force of the explosion was enough to send the boy plummeting back into the ground, earning him a few scrapes here and there. Masaaki pulled his face out of the dirt and looked at the chaotic mess he set off, fish were burned by the explosion and the river lost a significant amount of water. But Masaaki wasn’t concerned about that, he was worried about Wagasa now.

Did he go too far? His biggest fear is seeing a corpse but surely he’s underestimating Wagasa right?

The sight of the Pelican’s drifting body in the river told him otherwise, scored and electrocuted beyond recognition. Largely because of the explosion and the spear’s contact with water, sending a current through it. “Crap. I’m never going to get a summon now.” Grumbled Masaaki amusingly as he rushed across the water and placed a hand on the Pelican’s form, only for it to poof and reveal a piece of wood.

“What the-“ Masaaki’s eyes widened, how the hell did Wagasa managed to perform a substitution technique? He reached the answer when Wagasa emerged from his watery prison to the soil once again, soaked through and near to unconsciousness. Likely to do with opting to dodge the spear via allowing himself to sink into the water, replacing his form with that of a substitution. He apparently didn’t expect the spear to light up the mist though, so the force knocked him further under water. Panting and coughing Wagasa turned onto his back 

“Goddamn…I thought I was going to be roasted like a pig like the hog next door.” Muttered Wagasa, exhausted by the spontaneous chain of events. “Well done Masaaki, you've surprised me.” Admitted the Pelican begrudgingly, Masaaki grinned even more. “Does that mean I won the bet?” The water-hater stood up and shrugged “Heh. Don't get cocky! How about summoning a second summon? I’m immensely curious on how you’ll do against two.”

Masaaki refused but the clucking of the Pelican afterwards changed his mind. He pulled out a scroll and summoned Terah the Black Parrot. Even though that means training two summons now.

Oh well, nothing for it! He will take on these two with everything he got!

---
WC in this post: 637
637+ 71 from last post = 708

Speed > E1 > 150 > E2
Perception> E2 > 225 > E3
Reaction Speed > E2 > 225 > E3
words used = 600 = words left over: 108

10 chakra reduction in current amount because of C-rank jutsu: Javelin
Current Chakra: 95

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed word counter and stats)

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Masaaki formed the hand seals of Boar, dog and sneak and slammed his hand into the scroll, black writing sprung forth from the area and spread to the borders of the scroll and a poof of cloud appeared, and as the poofs of cloud faded away, Masaaki caught glimpses of red feathers on black coloured wings, bended feathers sticking out into the air from a head, similar to that of a cockatoo and finally, a pair of brown eyes.

“Terah?” said Wagasa, the Pelican surprised by the appearance of the black parrot. The Parrot known as Terah took one look at Masaaki before shifting his eyes to Wagasa. “So you got your ass kicked by Masaaki?” asked the male lazily, the pelican turned red with embarrassment “N-No! We’re just getting started!” said the flustered bird. Terah shrugged again before finally greeting the genin with a casual ‘yo’. “Don’t mind him, he has always been the rash one in the family.” Masaaki blinked once, and then twice again. “Family?” he repeated, as if the very word is foreign to him. “He’s my brother.” Answered Terah clearly, Masaaki blinked again “Brother?” he repeated, Terah sighed “What are you? A parrot?” barked the 3.2 foot male. “But…you’re not even in the same genus group!” countered Masaaki, the logic of this tripped him up.

“His family co-fostered me before they adopted me.” Said Wagasa, clearing up the confusion and making sure the boy didn’t get the impression that his mother/father was quite promiscuous in their youth…which they were but that’s beside the point.

“So…” began Terah once he was done cleaning his wing “I’m assuming you’re hoping to acquire me as your summon?” the boy nodded in reply “Affirmative.” If Terah had eyebrows Masaaki would be able to see the frown on the Black Parrot’s face “Alright, so why have you summoned me with Wagasa out?” and here comes the hard part. “Well your brother seems to think I’m not worthy enough to be a summon user, but I totalled him and now he wants you out here in the human world  to test how I fare against the two of you.” The parrot heaved a heavy sigh and casted a glare in the young Pelican’s direction. “Always the one to cause trouble, what do you think mother would say?” Masaaki rubbed the back of his head while Wagasa evaded his gaze, still irritated by the whole thing. “You have a mother? Can I summon her?” At that both brothers said in unison “Hell no.” when they saw the questioning look on Masaaki’s face they had to elaborate “Mother is too advanced for you.” And they just left it there without saying more.

Masaaki tilted his head to the side and simply said "Oh, ok." in reply. He was brought up with manners, if they say she's too much for him then that is the case.
---
WC in this post: 501 
501 + 108 (from left over words) = 609

Speed E2 > 225 > E3
Perception > E3 > 300 > D

words used: 525
Words left over: 609-525=84
---
Chakra consummation: 
5 for every other post with 1st summon present
25 for summoning of 2nd summon
Current Chakra: 

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed word counter and stats and summon chakra cost)

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
“Now then.” Began the parrot as he spread his wings and flew into the air “Let’s begin. Wagasa frowned and readied himself for the next stage of the training, while Masaaki tightened his headband and mustered a grin. Unusually into this fight. It isn’t often he gets to practice such intense training that is keeping him on his toes.

“Wind blade shot!” Masaaki widened his eyes at the sight of Wagasa’s technique that allowed him to form 3 meter wide blades of wings from the front of his feathery winds. Without another word Terah shot both blades at Masaaki. He grasped and jumped backwards in time to avoid the first, but he didn’t escape the second. The impact knocked him back by 3 feet, the force good enough to lose his footing across the river. He hissed in pain, it nicked his arm by 2 inches.

“Water release: Gun shot!” Masaaki looked up to see 2 hulking spheres of water being launched at him. “Shit!” exclaimed Masaaki, again he managed to evade the first but the second got him. “Gah!” shouted Masaaki, his body being plummeted back into the forest in a similar fashion to earlier. His body flew through the forest, his mind racing for an escape and in distance just ahead of him he can see the two summoning entities looking on with amusement and Wagasa performing a victory dance. “Grr…!” growled the Uchiha, Lightning Release: Arc Restraint!” uttered the young genin in mid-air he expelled chakra from his fingertips, the ropes of light wrapped around a tree branch and he used that to break his fall before swinging himself back towards the two.

He planted himself back onto the river, chakra flowing to his feet he rushed to Wagasa and Terah with as much speed as he could muster. It’s now or never. “You’re not very good at strategic thinking are you kid?” said Terah as he watched the boy run towards him seemly straight on. “What are you thinking?” asked Terah as he chuckled before rushing to meet the boy head on. Masaaki smirked, just as soon as Terah got close enough he dived into the missing and swam even harder.

It was silent for a moment, both Wagasa and Terah wondering where the kid will spring out next. “That was a good move.” Said Terah, amused by what he just saw. A kid willing to endanger himself just to get a leg up in a match, crafty and risky, but reckless.

Still, worth congratulating.

“Where he go?” asked Wagasa as he looked around, trying to find the boy genin again. “Confound him!” muttered the Pelican, irritated that he lost the kid again. And it just had to be water, the one thing he can’t bear to even be in, if he’s standing on it he’s fine but otherwise…nope.

Suddenly Masaaki emerged from the water, soaked wet through but a grin on his face because he is right between Wagasa and Terah, which leaves Wagasa open but as a trade-off it also leaves Masaaki vulnerable to attack from a behind, but no time to think about that.

In the air Masaaki collected his inner chakra and it flooded his throat, his hands worked the seals required before he exhaled a gigantic fireball Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!” the heat was hot and made his face sting but he watched as the fireball hurled towards Wagasa, already weakened from his previous burns from Masaaki’s ration jutsu couldn’t avoid the fireball as it engulfed him.

Masaaki landed back onto the water and waited with Terah for the flames to disappear to reveal a knocked out Wagasa. He laid there motionless for a few more moments before he disappeared in a cloud of poof. Defeated and sent back to his original world.

Masaaki smiled, relieved that there’s only one summon to take of now. He turned around and faced Terah, who was just watching him with that nonchalant look before his wing bended into a gesture that resembles a thumbs up. “Well done kid, you took advantage for his water weakness to mask your attempt.” The parrot paused before a chuckled rolled out of his mouth “Crafty, but not bad. Not bad at all.” Masaaki grinned and thanked the Parrot.

“Now then.” Began the parrot as he raised his wings “Wind style: Winds of air jutsu.” Masaaki got into a stance and watched, prepared for whatever Terah will throw at him. To his confusion he can’t see any noticeable changes in Terah’s form, what does this jutsu do? Well he got his answer as Terah suddenly shot ahead, his invisible sheet of sharpened air wrapped around his wings allowed him to extend his wing span by 3.5 meters, which aided his speed. Masaaki grasped and tried to dodge Terah but since he couldn’t see the invisible blades he felt the blade cut into his leg by 2.5 inch.

To date, he got bruises, 1-2 inches cuts on more than one part of his body and he’s running out of Chakra. He needs to finish this soon. He looked behind to see Terah going for him again but this time Masaaki sought cover in the dense forest. The density and the trees should provide him with some protection from Terah’s speed, and surely his jutsu can’t be strong enough to cut through the thick trees without injuring himself.

---
WC: 922
922+84=1006

Speed E3 > 300 > D
Reaction time E3 > 300 > D

words used: 600
1006-600 = 406

Chakra Costs:
25 (Two jutsu use and  -5 for summon's presence) - 50 = 25

Remaining Chakra: 

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Clear sweat drops rolled down the Uchiha’s forehead, the young boy was sitting up against a tree, his back to the oak. His breathing irregular as he tried to catch his breath, sadly the forest didn’t provide him with as much cover as he hoped for so he been running for about twenty minutes now, desperately for an opening to take out Terah and those damned wings of his.

“O-Ow…” grumbled Masaaki as he pressed onto his rib, the bruises are getting progressively worst the more he sits around doing nothing, adrenaline was racing through his veins and his bloody heart haven’t settled down yet either. He looked down at his hands and to his irritation his hands were trembling, not from fear but rather the pressure. He isn’t as cool headed as he thought.

He felt so drained, he haven’t got a lot of Chakra left in his body. “Damn it…” muttered Masaaki as he took in another breath of air, he felt dizzy too. “I shouldn’t have let Wagasa get me riled up enough to do a second summon…eurgh.” Mumbled Masaaki as he lightly scolded himself for being too rash. He’s paying for it now with his aching body and exhausted Chakra pool.

“Idiot.” Grumbled Masaaki as he continued to berate himself “If you haven’t been so hot-headed, you wouldn’t catching your breath in this forest hiding from a PARROT of things.” Muttered the boy, he sighed and leaned back more. He can’t hear a damn thing, but his eyes are keeping a close eye on the forest, looking for any movements of the black Parrot searching for him.

“Masa-chan!” Masaaki’s heart came to dead still as he heard his mother’s voice, well not exactly but somehow he kind of always pictured in his head what his mother’s voice sounds like. Is it melodious, smooth like honey? He doesn’t know. And he never will know. But it doesn’t matter how old he gets, his mother’s voice and that ever kind smile of hers will always remind him there was someone who used to move mountains for him.

He gritted his teeth, the ache of the loss tempting him to cry again. But he won’t cry, so he buried his face in his scarf, imaging the smell of cherry blossoms and western roses. His brown eyes shifted to his hand, it fell on his thumb that still had the plaster that he never took off after his mother’s death. Since it was the last thing she did for him.

His breath was stolen from him, the memory coming back like a pack of ice. He was ten years old, just weeks away from the day he would lose his mother. He and his mother were sitting in the kitchen area of their home, Masaaki’s body covered in scrapes and marks. A result for trying to rescue a cat stuck in the sewages. “Really now Masa-chan, you ought to be more careful.” She lightly scolded him, her lecture lightened by the visible kind smile on her lips. The younger him shrugged in reply; clearly he didn’t care about his injuries at the time. He just cared more about the cat than himself. “Other people wouldn’t help.” He told his mother as he watched her make green tea. “Did you ask them?” Masa sighed “No, I didn’t have to. They wouldn’t have helped me anyway.” His reply hurt his mother, but she understood why he held such thoughts. “Masa-chan. You’re a sweet child.” Said his mother as she placed a band aid on his thumb, with a logo of a baby white tiger on it. He felt a pair of warm lips pressed against his forehead and his mother’s soft hand sweeping away his snow-white fringe “You’re a kind child, stubborn and foolish. But kind.” He felt his cheeks heat up; he muttered a shy thank you that only made his mother laugh harder.

At that moment his siblings came home at last, their faces rosy pink from doing their best. Except for his eldest sister, who just seems to make everything look easy to his frustration, a excelled ninja already who had been on more than thirty missions in her five years of being a shinobi. She’s one year older than Masaaki yet she went to the academy at the age of seven. Masaaki is ten and haven’t even got into the academy yet. His other elder brothers are also shinobi as well, they graduated from the academy at nine years old and to his dismay even his little sister came home with a report card full of A’s. Masaaki gritted his teeth and stilled his tongue, as much as he was so jealous and hated the fact his baby sister became a ninja before him – she’s seven god damn it – he watched in silent as they all cheered for Amelia. Pleased that the youngest member of their family have graduated.

Without another word Masaaki quietly slipped away to his room, he had thought his presence wouldn’t go unnoticed but he was wrong. Later on his baby sister hugged him as tight as she possibly could before rushing off to bed. His mother came to his room and sat on the edge of his bed. He pretended to sleep but he knew his mother could sense his disappointment. “Don’t fret Masa-chan.” She told him, her hand reached out to stroke those soft white locks. “You’ll become a ninja when the time comes.”

Two weeks later his mother received a mission out of the fire country to escort a merchant to the hidden village of rain. One week later she came home in a body bag. Her scarlet scarf rolled up neatly on top of her lifeless form.

Two years later he finally got into the academy.

Masaaki frowned, pushed back the pain deep inside his chest and stood up. He won’t give up; he didn’t come all this way to throw the towel in. He’ll beat Terah, and if in the end he ends up collapsing then at least he can say he tried until his feet couldn’t move. He will win this troublesome match, no matter how many times he’ll throw into the air and smacked into damnable rock or tree! On his and his mother’s name he will not go down easily!

---
WC: 1101
Stats training:
Perception > D > 325 > D-1
Speed > D > 325 > D-1
Reaction time > D > 325 > D-1

Words used for upgrades: 975
1101 + 406(WC left over from previous post) = 1507
1507 - 975 = 532
---
Chakra used: 
- 5 for summon's presence
Chakra left:
35/150

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
The Uchiha continued to run through the forest, looking for the opportunity to take out Terah to make its appearance, but the parrot was hot on his heels.”Eurhg…can’t believe I’m running from a parrot of things.” Muttered the Uchiha, Terah only countered with a clever correction “A summoned Parrot.” He teased as he chased the boy; not bothering to use any of his techniques since he feels the lad will run out of steam soon. Plus might as well converse while they do this game of cat and mouse. Or parrot and humans, humorously.

“You know, Wagasa was just like you once” said Terah suddenly, he stopped to rest on a branch when his sight of Masaaki disappeared, the lad had found somewhere to hide it seems. But he knows the boy is nearby. “Angry and an immense desire to be accepted.” Masaaki was watching now as he hid, his form hidden by the new form of being a unsuspecting rock. He had managed to squeeze in a transformation jutsu in the hopes Terah wouldn’t be able to sense him. 

“The lad was pushed out of the nest by his blood siblings, we birds are a fickle species when it comes to chicks. Only the strongest and the fittest survive, so in Wagasa’s case he was born the runt of the clutch. The smallest chick out of a nest of five.” Terah reached around to clean his wind, his fur wet from the river. “When I say born, I mean coming into the world as an egg. Anyways after he was pushed out, poor Wagasa was found by my parents, who are parrots. Now you can understand the size difference between a Pelican egg and a parrot so obviously it was quite strange.” Masaaki had to agree, but he was watching and reading every word for some reason he didn’t have the bravery to acknowledge. “My parents took pity and took the egg in, together the family kept the egg warm and once Wagasa was born we fed him until he got to the size of being taller than the rest of us…” Terah paused, a sigh escaped his mouth “To no one’s surprise, the lad imprinted onto us and behaved like a parrot, he was picked on in school for being ‘weird’…Wagasa always yearned for acceptance and he longed for the day to be part of a summon contact like the rest of us. So he build himself up from the bottom and found contacts with numerous people but…” but what? “Well, the summoners weren’t too taken with him; they found him too odd and troublesome. With each rejection Wagasa’s heart dropped, but he never lost sight of his goal.”

Well this one-sided conversation was going somewhere…”Wagasa was taunted by the other summons, at one point he snapped and attacked another and got quite promptly ass-kicked for it. Since then he been a rather poor excuse of a summon.” The Parrot paused to direct his gaze in Masaaki’s direction, his gut feeling responding “It all came to a head when he attacked a human, in our world you’re not supposed to attack humans unless ordered to, I managed to stop him but the higher ups caught wind of it and suspended Wagasa…”

Well this is certainly a lot of information he could’ve known about beforehand…all those hours of research seemed like a waste now. “You’re probably wondering why I’m telling you this Uchiha boy, my brother might seem aloof and uncaring but he cares a great deal. But too many hurts in the past has clouded his vision, so don’t let his attitude and fear of water put you off. Give him a chance.”

Masaaki undid the transformation jutsu and stepped out of his hiding place, facing the parrot above him. “You don’t have to worry about your brother being discarded by me.” Began Masaaki, his brows crossed but a grin on his face “I don’t let things go unfinished.” Terah smiled in reply “Good. Now then, what you do want to do Masaaki?” the parrot opened his eyes, the cheeky glint in those pupils “Do you wish to take me on or shall you accept my forfeit?” it almost didn’t register what the other said until it dawned on Masaaki what the other had just said. “Forfeit?” he repeated, puzzled. Terah chuckled before elaborating. “I’m surrendering, you may happily use me as you wish.” But Masaaki wasn’t happy with that so he questioned further “But why?” with a reluctant sigh the parrot expanded on his explanation. “Don’t tell my brother this but…I would rather have you as his summoner than others, my instincts tell me you won’t betray him or cast him aside for a better and fancier summoned entity.” The parrot stretched out his wings; he had outdone himself for the day. “Also, I would like to be able to keep an eye on Wagasa’s progress, what’s a better to do than that his summoner be my summoner as well?”

Masaaki paused before he grinned even more, he reached out his hand to give a thumbs up to the Parrot “Ok doke, and for the record you’re good brother  Terah.” The parrot acknowledged the compliment before he disappeared in a cloud of smoke, returning to his world dimension. 

The uchiha rubbed the back of his sore neck and stretched out his body “Alright, time to head home.” Said Masaaki as he looked at the river a little bit more, the setting sun in the distance with its colours of orange and red, if he don’t hurry back now the last bento in the house will be eaten and after acquiring two summons and training his physical skills he is absolutely famished. He could eat a horse if he wanted to!
---
WC: 996

Stats training:
Words to use: 996+532 (from previous post) = 1528
Perception: D-1 > 400 > D-2
Speed: D-1 > 400 > D-2
Reaction Time: D-1 > 400 > D-2
Strength> E-1 > 150 > E-2
Endurance: E-2 > 150 > E-2

Words used: 1500

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Just before he head back to the village hidden in the leaves, Masaaki watched the naka river. Strangely at peace for the first in a while. He watched the gentle flow of the water, the crashing of the rocks. ‘Naka River huh?’ standing at the river with the setting sun, he can see why the Uchiha like it so much. His almond eyes glanced downwards at the water, he gazed at his reflection. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips at the sight of the evidence of battle, ruffled hair, a few scrapes and marks, a bruise here and there. Nothing too alarming. But damn did he look like he been to hell and back. From he was standing, he could see the flow of the river sneak into the deep ravine. Suddenly he felt like the need to see down and he did that, he let his legs dangle off the cliff, the gentle breeze brushing away any tension and fears he have. Fears a thirteen year shouldn’t have. As he observed, he found it amusingly ironic that the river of southern joy…trespasses through uchiha land. Since when have anything to do with Uchiha been content? The clan he belongs to was born from hatred and had nothing to with joy; it was born from one man’s lust for power and jealousy. Or so he understood from the tales his elders told him. Either way, he believed in it. He scoffed and chuckled at himself, for a person who likes making fun of this river, he found himself to be quite sentimental of it. The Naka River is of great importance to the clan and has been a part of the many tales of wives over the centuries, each created tale passed from one generation to the next.

His back arched with the groaning trees, the leaves of the forest danced in the breeze with gentle elegance. Soft strands of his hair waved gently, pushed back against the wind. It tickled his face and his collarbones. Unconsciously he reached up to grab a lock of hair to twirl a few stands around his index finger. He tugged on it and held the lock of white hair in the palm of his hand, within second it would disappear into the breeze, wandering off to wherever it’ll end up. For many more minutes Masaaki would remain seated in the same spot, a gentle hum escaped his lips. Those hums would turn into a gentle happy tune, the same tune his mother used to sing when she was cooking. He found these same hums to be comforting and the combined resonance of the river blissful. It was an emotion he doesn’t have the luxury to feel as often as he should. So it is understandable if he indulged himself in these precious moments a little longer, after all there wasn’t anywhere else he ought to be. And he doesn’t get these opportunities often so surely the boy can take advantage and waste a few minutes of his life on this earth for a little while longer right?

He flicked open his chocolate brown eyes, those cocoa balls flicked open and readjusted. He realised he had strayed from his goal for today, relaxation wasn’t part of the plan but if he was honest he doesn’t care. Still he pushed his body up and dusted himself off. The soil and the leaves falling off him like pieces of clay. Today was a day of change, the day he’ll embark down his own path. A path that his mother would’ve been proud of. Somewhere between his musing a chuckle came rumbling out of him. He caught himself off guard, he haven’t laughed at himself in a while, but it was good. Without another thought or word he started to make the final trek back to the village.
“Hmm…I should remind myself to look into acquiring a second summon contract.” Pondered the boy out loud, he wanted to acquire as many summons as possible.  But he also wanted variety, having just birds will get bland soon so maybe he’ll consider primates or canines. He swiftly made his back to the leaf village. His prowess in summoning was limited much to his frustration, and his ninjutsu could be better. But he is agile and swift, that alone has its benefits. He also thought about that he’ll train for a third specialisation at some point, maybe medical jutsu? Or taijutsu? His father specialised in Taijutsu and his mother was a medical nin.

But most of all, Masaaki yearned to be a strong powerful shinobi worthy of recognition from his clan. He wanted to be acknowledge, for his father to see his condition will never hold him back. It made him feel embarrassed and annoyed with himself for caring about what his clan and his father thinks of him, but he can’t help it. It is natural for a child to seek acceptance. But no matter how many times he shrugged off those thoughts, they would come crawling back of their grave and creep back into his mind, poison and truant him for being weak. But here he is, in the middle of the village making his way back to the clan’s grounds. With two trained summoned and increased skills.

One day, he’ll rise to a point where he would be proud to wear the uchiha name, and one day he’ll be prouder still to rise above it altogether.

---
WC: 913

Last edited by Uchiha Masaaki on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
The uchiha boy grabbed his scrolls, rolled them up and tucked them into his hip pouch before making the long trek back home. He ignored the clansmen at the gate, he slide open the door to his house before he slipped inside to see that it’s dark. No one’s home it appears. To verify this the boy shouted out and waited for a movement, nothing. Seems like it is really is empty. 

His eyes shifted to the dinner table, empty pieces of bento and half eaten pieces. So they have had their tea, good. They didn’t wait for him so that means he doesn’t have to feel guilty. He grabbed his own bento from the fridge before walking to his room, once he opened his door he was surprised to see his baby sister sitting on his bed with a unopened bento and a relieved smile on her face.

“Amelia? How long have you been waiting?” he asked, Amelia only huffed and shook her head “Ages!” she replied, her stomach growled as if agreeing with her. Masaaki was touched, honestly his baby sister can make him feel light as air sometimes. “Thanks Ame-chan.” Said the boy sheepishly as he pushed off his sandals and joined Amelia on the bed before he began to eat, he told her of his summons and she listened to him without complain. Now and then he finds himself thinking of Wagasa and Terah, is this what their relationship is like? It made him giggle.
---
WC: 254
FINAL WC: 6936

SUMMONING & STATS TRAINING COMPLETE!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.