You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing Pet [D Rank Mission] Empty Missing Pet [D Rank Mission] Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Takehiko

Takehiko

D-rank
“This mission is going to be so pointless.” He said as to himself as he walked some of the alleyways of Konoha. Today seemed to an almost perfect day. The sun was shining, but there was definitely enough clouds in the sky to mask the blazing the sun. It was a day that he definitely would have rather spent training instead of doing this dumb mission. “I definitely should have took the day off to train. Wasting a perfect day to do this easy mission.” He said as he took a large sigh.

He definitely would have been more than happy to have been doing anything else but this mission. Today he had been tasked to find Lady Kitaro’s cats. You heard right, not cat but cats. “Why does she even have so many cats. I just don’t get it.” He thought. He thought that many one or two cats would have been enough, but she had five! To him that was just down right weird in his eyes and he really couldn’t understand why she would want that many cats in her house. However, he would complete this mission seeing as it was given to him and it was also his very first mission. He wanted to prove that he could be a great shinobi, no matter what mission he was given.

“Now where should I start looking first, because looking in these alleyway really aren’t working at all.” He thought as he stopped walked and looked around. It seemed as if this would be a terrible mission, seeing as didn’t have a clue of where he could find these cats. However, just then he seen one of the cat running at full speed, being chased by a dog. “Wait was that one of the cats.” He said as he took off after the two animals. He couldn’t let that cat get hurt.

He began to catch up to the two animals. “Well I guess know would be as good a time as any to move in to attack.” He said as he jumped and landed on top of the dog’s head. He didn’t come down with enough pressure to really hurt the dog, only enough to knock it off balance. Once he jumped off, he landed right in front of the cat as the cat ran into his arms. The dog on the other hand ran into a couple of trash cans on the street. The cat squirmed for a minute, but once it seen it wasn’t in any danger, it calmed down. “Well, that’s one down, 4 more to go.” He said as he left the alleyway.

Ken had dropped of the one cat that he found already, and continued his search for the remaining 4. He didn’t know where to look next. “Wait, don’t cat usually climb trees,” He thought as he went to go search the trees of the village. It was only once he started the search, that he realized that he was about to be searching for a long time. “This is definitely the wrong village to be searching for anything in a tree.” He said with a huge sigh as he was seen darting from tree to tree in the village.

After searching for hours on end, he noticed that the sun was starting. “I gotta hurry or I won’t be able finish this mission.” He said as he spotted a tree with something in it. It seemed to be a cat that was stuck in a tree. “Hopefully, this is one of the one I have to turn in.” He said as he noticed that cat had lost it’s balance and started to fall. “Oh no!” He said yelled out as he ran towards the tree. Right as the cat almost hit the ground, Ken dove and caught it. “Well that was close, he said as he looked at the cat.

“How can I hope to get better missions, if I can’t even hope to complete little easy missions like this.” He thought as he was about to give up looking for the other cats. It was then that he seen three cats playing in front of Lady Kitaro’s house. “Well I don’t believe this.” He said as he made sure that 3 cats were the ones that he were looking for and picked them up. “Well, I guess it’s time to take you guys back home.” He said to them.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.