You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VS thread. Empty VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:36 am

AkaneJugo

AkaneJugo

D-rank
The idea of this thread is simple. Post up two characters and then let people discuss who would win. Try to make these good match ups instead of obvious mismatches AKA: Green Arrow vs Superman  Goku vs Joey Wheeler

A battle arena will have to be selected as well as if the characters have morals on or off / have any preparation time / have prior knowledge of their opponents.

I will kick it off by suggesting the first battle.

Claire (Claymore) VS Killy (Blame)

Arena: Forbidden lands (Shadow of the Colossus) Morals on, no prep time or prior information. Each start 50 meters apart from each other.

2VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:48 am

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
Killy uses the GBE, Claire has no knowledge of what it is or what it does, eats it to the face and dies.

Minato (naruto) vs. Ryu (ninja gaiden)

3VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 am

Kai Mishima

Kai Mishima

D-rank
Tough call. Minato has the speed, but Ryu has that and more. I'd say it would be a draw.

4VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:03 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Lee Yagami wrote:Tough call. Minato has the speed, but Ryu has that and more. I'd say it would be a draw.
lol wut?

Minato can basically move and teleport wherever he wants to whenever he wants and kill with one hit.

5VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:17 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Ryu is a more experienced shinobi and could not only detect Minato's movements but begin to predict them so he could launch a more effective counterattack

I'm giving it to Ryu

6VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 am

Kai Mishima

Kai Mishima

D-rank
Uzumaki Tsuneō wrote:
Lee Yagami wrote:Tough call. Minato has the speed, but Ryu has that and more. I'd say it would be a draw.
lol wut?

Minato can basically move and teleport wherever he wants to whenever he wants and kill with one hit.
You've apparently never played the Ninja Gaiden series. Ryu Hayabusa is a natural badass. Minato has speed, which Ryu has as well. Minato can teleport? That will only save him if he's running away. If they are placed in an arena where neither can escape, Ryu more than likely wipe the floor with Minato. Ryu Hayabusa is the Minato of Ninja Gaiden and then some.

As I said, it will at best end in a draw unless someone gets a lucky hit.

7VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
You also have to remember that Minato was a lot more than just teleportation and some kunai. He had the power of Kage, so there is no telling the amount of jutsu he actually knew. Plus summoning and Fuuinjutsu, which is immensely diverse. I think he has a good chance of beating Ryu.

8VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:21 pm

AkaneJugo

AkaneJugo

D-rank
Star wrote:Killy uses the GBE, Claire has no knowledge of what it is or what it does, eats it to the face and dies.

Minato (naruto) vs. Ryu (ninja gaiden)

I suppose the surprise gives it to Killy. Though he probably couldn't tag her otherwise due to her awakened state being stupidly fast.

As far as Minato vs Ryu goes I think Ryu has the edge here. While Minato could feasibly use his Shinigami summon to rip out Ryu's soul this would result in a double KO as Minato has to give up his own in exchange. However before Minato does this Ryu can probably use true art of the inferno and use his dragon god blood to transform and mess Minato up.

9VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Lee Yagami wrote:
Uzumaki Tsuneō wrote:
lol wut?

You've apparently never played the Ninja Gaiden series. Ryu Hayabusa is a natural badass. Minato has speed, which Ryu has as well. Minato can teleport? That will only save him if he's running away. If they are placed in an arena where  neither can escape, Ryu more than likely wipe the floor with Minato. Ryu Hayabusa is the Minato of Ninja Gaiden and then some.

As I said, it will at best end in a draw unless someone gets a lucky hit.
1- I have played ninja gaiden sigma plus 2 & Ninja gaiden 3
2- he's not all teleportation, there are many unknown things about minato, He also has the kyubi transformation thingy, Minato's power remains a mystery, so yeah this may be a draw, but am voting for Minato.........or ryu I honestly love both characters, and despite their powers...each one of us Is gonna side with the character they love most v_v.

10VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:06 am

Ayabozu

Ayabozu

D-rank
Ryu is a god tier dragon person which would probably be able to physically fight things like the tailed beasts. Minato only had the most base equivalent of rasengan which we've seen isn't lethal from its failure to kill obito with a direct hit. Ryu has mastered more weapons, has a larger arsenal, and can also shunpo, by memory. (teleport)

Also, psychologically, Minato is a good person and would not be aiming for an immediate kill shot, while ryu is more morally ambiguous, and has killed all of his actual enemies to date in a rather merciless fashion.

Imma give this to ryu due to more experience and being a higher entity

11VS thread. Empty Re: VS thread. Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:00 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
I know this might sound stupid but who would win if

Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama (Naruto) teamed up against Sage of Six Paths (Naruto)
Not much to go on but it is two of the greatest of all time vs the shinobi who created the Moon

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.