You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi had been in kumogakure for around a week now and was rather enjoying his stay. He had meet many interesting people along the way. But today he was going to go out on a hike to the top of sky point for some exercise. He had been slacking on his training and needed to get his body loosened up a bit. He yawned as he stood from his bed, His long jet black hair flowing around his shoulders. He walked to his bathroom in nothing but boxer shorts and began to get ready. Once in there he stripped his shorts off and began to take a hot shower and get some relaxation in before his day of training begins. Takumi has a bad case of the "once he starts training he won't stop till he drops" syndrome.

Once he shower was completed he stepped out and began to dry his long, jet black hair first. Then he moved down his body to his feet. Once his body was dry he put on new shorts and stepped back into his hotel room. As he stretched he grabbed a shirt from his bag and pulled it on over his head along with a pair of pants that he pulled over his legs up to his navel and lower back. When he was dressed he put his shoes on, grabbed an apple and ran out the door into the amazing village of kumo.

As he walked through the village he stared at the vendors as they sold random items to other tourists and local villagers. Takumi smiled at this sight as it reminded him of home. He continued through the village and began to eat his apple as he walked the path of the village toward sky point. He had to admit when it came to architecture kumo had iwa beat not that iwa is not beautiful but there buildings were made to stand for generations and takumi can respect could architecture.

As he arrived at the bottom of sky point he smiled and began to run to the top. He was in a good mood now and was ready to train. He raced to the top and full speed, zooming around each and every curve.jumping over every obstacle until he reach the top. When he finally arrived he looked over the edge and looked in amazement at the beauty that is kumogakure. Now he is going to rest for a moment before he begins his training since of his "Issues" with taking breaks. Takumi sits under the shade of a tree and smiles.

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
It was indeed a truth that Etsuo Yukimura could not deny as Uchiha blood rested within his body, and awakened a power that was known to many as the sharigan. The Power that the Uchiha blessed him with for the pain that he has faced, was something that he accepted and regretted gaining but, he knew little to nothing of the history that gave birth to this power and those that the Uchiha also had history with. He knew indeed nothing of the Senju clan that had been the first Hokages of Konaha and were as important as the Uchiha practically in both history and practically power. Although some could say that the Uchiha at their highest levels area terror that cannot be faced alone, it was a terror however that Etsuo was unaware of it, it could barely connect it to the Uchiha from what he had learned about the Uchiha in the academy and his own personal studies and his adventures to Konaha.

Etsuo awoke in the morning within his home that was home in face of the Yukimura, but it began to feel odd as he felt as if the two bloodlines within him were fighting over who would reign supreme over his body, he was only worried that he could find the balance between the two. As he did his morning routine, he found himself, splashing himself with water and facing a mirror to wake himself up, however he wished that he choose a better way. As he looked in the mirror, he saw the red eyes within his own, but it was obvious that they weren't active as chakra was not being drained from him. It was a cruel trick now that his own mind played on him now, and it was trick that only could be noticed by him, however Etsuo carried forward with the will to fix what laid before him as his blood, his family, and his future as a shinobi, however should those things fall apart, he wouldn't quite know what to do with himself. He knows though that the death of his father, the last of his immediate family that was around him, that his will to be a pround shinobi, would definitely but a dark venture. He wasn't even sure if he would even emerge form that strange and lonely darkness.

As he went outside in his typically attire, he found himself approaching the place that was called Sky Point. Normally, he wouldn't take the journey to wander up such a place, but an individual, running up the great mountain caught his attention and put his mind at unease. With nothing more to do, it was probably best to put his mind at ease and he followed the individual with the best that he could, even though the man before him kept a faster speed than him through out the trip up this mountain, Etsuo was not stopping even as he fell behind because he could still have the man in his sights. He would not allow this man to escape his sights, and escaping the sights of Uchiha could prove to be a difficult task anyway especially when the sharigan was active.

By the time that the Individual had reached the top and enjoyed the view most likely, Etsuo was just reaching the top and took note that air definitely was not the same and it was harder to breath at this point, but the man, had gone down a bit and rested from his journey under a tree that reminded him of his brother a little. His brother use to rest under the shade after his training with his squad mates and Etsuo would always join him because his brother also ended up being his greatest friend at an early age. So as he approached the individual he got a very sick feeling, reminding himself of his dear brother that had died before his eyes. Eventually Etsuo was entering a range that even the resting individual could take note of his approach as he allowed. "Hey, you, your not from around here are you? You struck me as a unique individual to try climbing this mountain with such focus and intent. I could barely keep up myself and I doubted making up up here even close to your pace." He asked and stated as he looked at the Senju, something that he wasn't even aware of was something that mattered to him or his bloodline.

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi had not noticed it when he had left but being on vacation he was not wearing his flak jacket or head band but it was still obvious he was a tourist of sorts. He smiled when the stranger approached him and said "you are correct in your assumption i am from the village hidden in the stones, Iwagakure. Back home i would climb mountains similar to this one for training so i guess my body is used to the strain of the run". He stood and stepped out from underneath the shade of the tree and allowed the bright sunlight to reflect off his skin as he walked a little closer to the stranger. "It's is nice to meet you nonetheless My name is Takumi though my friends call me Taku feel free to do the same if you want". Takumi stretched and took in the beauty that surrounded him as he had undoubtedly found somebody to make his day interesting to say the least.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.