You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Launch a Fire Attack:

He had gotten up out of bed as he carefully washed his face clean. He brushed his teeth with his toothbrush as he looked in the mirror. He still had dirt in his hair so he got out some soap and began washing his hair. He wanted to be the first one out on the battle field and did not want to be lazying around like some of the other shinobi. He then yawned a bit as he quickly rinsed his hair and then quickly rinsed out his mouth. He stretched a bit then took a shower while taking his swords in with him. He was letting them get cleaned his old sword having the blood and dirt washed away. His new sword was just a bit dusty from having been recently in the cupboard. He got dressed quickly then took his swords putting them on his back. He noticed he had received his new supply of an Explosive Tag, his kunai back in perfect condition and something else he ordered which he forgot what it was.

As he had his gear ready he shaked his head, his hair now moving in the air as he stood outside. He took a deep breathe then began running towards the missions headquarters. He grabbed the first mission he could find not even waiting for further details as the staff struggled to write down that he was going off on the mission. He was in a hurry trying to hide the fact that he was actually anxious because of the death of the mizukage. As he reached the waters he knew where he had to be as he was told to go around the outsides of the battlefield, taking a ride with a boat being sped up by some jounin shinobi he watched for his drop off point. They told him he should wait for reinforcements but that he also could not take too long as this mission was going to be on a level unlike any mission they had done before. As he reached the drop off point he began to look around, he had to go around the outside as he just heard a lot of fighting in the centre of what seemed rather misty and messed up battle field.

He was not sure what to do but he noticed there were a very large number of shinobi so he began thinking of ideas. He could try and get passed most of them and maybe only fight a few once he reached the ship, or he could try fighting through all of them until he got to the ship. Then he thought to himself that it might be easier to do this mission if he had help so he sat down on the raft they left him behind since the boats could not be wasted. While it seemed embarrassing it was better than wasting his chakra standing on the water. As he looked up he began to have memories of the Mizukage. "Ayakashi-nesama"

***Flashback***

"A..y..a..?" as he tried to speak to her really nervous as he stood before her. The pressure was getting to him as he did not get to meet with her very often mostly seeing her from behind other people, but today he stood before her as he was approved. Today was the day that he had become a genin and that he would be approved by the Mizukage. He looked down still nervous not able to get the courage to speak up to her as he nearly was about to cry. He was scared that she would tell him to go back to the academy, or that he was too weak to be a genin even though he got the highest scores in his group. He had aced the exams and even beat the previous number one in a small sparring competition a while back. He had worked hard to become a genin and now was the moment that she may choose to deny this.

"Yuzu Ren" as she said his name he nearly panicked as he just bowed his head down before her quickly, "Yes, Mizukage-sama" in his nervousness he was still shaking not able to contain himself much. The only other time he had met with her was during the clan meetings when he was younger, as he hardly had many memories of those times. Did he completely make a fool of himself, was she a cold hearted leader who would beat him senseless for being a bit late. He had arrived late by about a minute because he was trying to get himself neat for the occasion. He was scared she would tell him he was too slow to be a ninja for being late. As the moment built up deep inside as he looked up to her slowly for the look on her face and her reply.

***Flashback End***

He shaked off his memories as he had to focus they were in war and he could not waste time thinking back on times that have long since passed.

Wordcount = 847/2500
Chakra = 220/220

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He had waited for some time, the reinforcements or help he expected for this mission was late. He could no longer afford the luxury of support and stood up carefully on his raft. He took a deep breathe to relax before stretching his arms to the side. After taking in his surroundings he finally set to his mission and jumped in the water swimming carefully.
Five minutes had passed and he finally realised he was getting a bit close as he noticed the large number of enemy shinobi before him. He took a deep breathe once again but this time to gather air into his lungs. As he did this he went under the water and began to swim towards his goal. He swam deep enough not to be seen under the water, while maintaining to be shallow enough to still pick up movement above him. He noticed some fish and began to wonder how they were affected by the war, until he remembered that the previous day he was dealing with a fishing mission. He even remembered having to fight a monster together with Kumogakure's Kenji Chikara. Had he seen the worst the war had to offer or was it all just in his imagination.
Several minutes had passed as it seemed none of these enemy shinobi picked up on him, he new he could not stay under the water much longer, and occassionally random kunai went under the water just barely missing him. His long swim came to an abrupt end as he noticed something large in front of him. It was the bottom of the ship as he looked up he noticed there was not much he could here as he rose up slowly near the boat. He peeked out from under the water noticing there were not as many shinobi near the ship. They were spread out so densely that the enemy seemed to not expect anyone to reach the ship. He carefully climbed up a rope on the side of the ship while they seemed busy, as he reached the deck.
He took note that the back of the ship was a lot larger and that he would have to enter deep into the hold in order to place the second fire bomb. He placed the first fire bomb on the front deck and was timing it to be a distraction. Everything seemed too easy until he entered into the ships inner workings. He noticed a shinobi before him running at him, as he did not bother to make small talk he drew his sword and clashed with the enemy. After a few back and forth strikes he snuck in a well timed kick to knock the enemy back and slit his throat open. He continued searching through the ship but after encountering similar resistance for a while his Fire Bomb on the front deck exploded. He hid in one of the rooms waiting patiently as he heard all of them running out of the ship. While the ship was still working he knew that no matter how hard they tried if he managed to reach the engine room it was over. A few minutes passed before silence was heard in the hall ways. The fire could be heard and there was heat coming from the front of the ship, as he ran to the back he found it was too quiet and set up some time to create two water clones as well as giving five kunai to each of them. He ran in a line formation with one clone in front and one clone in the back just incase.
He finally reached a large opening with what seemed like a large engine at the back of the ship. Ren was a bit in awe as his clones stood guard. This place was far too open and it was too suspicious as he looked around. He did not trust the shadows as his one clone through two kunai towards the engine. From behind the shadows came forth a powerful shinobi unlike any of the others. It was a woman carrying what appeared to be a Scythe of sorts and a high quality one at that. His clones divided the remaining kunai equally and split up attacking from both sides with four kunai each. The enemy countered with a single well skilled swing of her scythe knocking all the kunai away. This was definately not going to be an easy battle.
"Tell me your name", something he had picked up recently as a sign of respect in battle. To know the name of your enemy before you kill them. As she stood there she pulled her mask down from her mouth then spoke. " Do you not recognise me?"
"Yu....zu.... Kin?"

Word Count = ....797 + 847 = 1644/2500
Chakra = 161/220
Clone Left = 22/22
Clone Right = 22/22

Jutsu used from Jutsu List
C-Rank Mizu Bunshin 2 Clones

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
***Flashback***

Athe small blonde boy noticed a strange young lady with the scythe. He had never seen her before as he went up to her playfully. "Hi miss are you okay?" The young lady looked down at him then said, "Yes I am, do you know who i am?". The boy shaked his head as he was confused then introduced himself. "I'm Yuzu, Ren". The lady smiled at him then said her name "I am Yuzu Kin, proud member of the ANBU" as she smiled ruffling the young kids hair. He looked up at her confused, "What is that?" as she laughed she said "Don't worry, hopefully you will not need to find out kid". As she sat with the boy they spoke, or atleast Ren spoke a lot about nonsense as she listened laughing occassionally even though she did not know what they young boy was talking about.
After some time the boy fell asleep as she carried him home, as he opened his eyes the lady had a scythe to his neck and he did not understand what was going on. "Unseal my ninjutsu or this little kid dies, Yuzu-roku". The other proud woman stood there and said, "You think we would let you have another shot at performing that forbidden jutsu, that kid is dead either way and you know it. Just kill him or drop him you just wasting your time." As the woman stood there she noticed the boy yawn and then say. "I am hungry", this comment really did not fit the situation as the woman thought about what to do, she mad a dash for it then said to the boy, "I hope i never have to meet you again, cute little boy" she ruffles his hair then throws him off to the side of the cliff, while the leader could not afford to have that woman's skills unsealed. She could not just let a young child die for nothing as she caught him.
The woman had gotten away having had her ninjutsu sealed for attempting forbidden jutsu. She was later exiled and listed as a Missing Nin, it would later be revealed that she had connections with Seven Bells and that he had promised to help her once again regain her ninjutsu by removing the seal placed on her by her own clan and the leader she dispised. The Mizukage Solstice Ayakashi.
***FlashBack End***

"Cute little boy, Ren" as she smiled at him then held her scythe to the side. "I did not expect a small boy like you to become a shinobi of the mist " As she stood there leaving no openings as she showed her experience well having become stronger since she had been away. He looked back at her with his eyes focused on her. "You tried to kill me" as he looked down saddened that someone who he had thought was a friend, really did betray him. As the moment seemed to build up he then said. "I will let you see my ninjutsu, before you die". The woman got serious then replied, "Nice tough talk, maybe you will get lucky little boy, but just because i have no ninjutsu do not take me lightly. I prefer fair fights and you are going to need every skill you have if you want to beat me"
He looks on then gets serious as he dashes and both his clones dash from both sides of her, she swings her large scythe as him and his clones jump back before going into her range. She smirks then says "You not going to take me on?". She raises her scythe then slashes as he replies a bit late just barely blocking her scythe with his sword, reinforcing it with chakra. He replies by charging her with another slash as she hits back the clash showing the gap in power as he gets knocked back rolling a bit before getting back to his feet.

"You seem to be able to keep up, but you nowhere near strong enough ". He dashed towards her as she watched he swung his blade but she noticed the technique seemed different as she blocked the first and second as he rapidly began slashing at her she noticed the slashes getting stronger. After the sixth slash he switched his stance while she was still recovering from her shock as well as the fact that the impact was rather surprising. He looked at her then released his next slash with great force, Mizukiri was the main sword technique of the Yuzu clan. As she blocked it she was knocked back nearly losing her footing as she smiled excited by his performance.
He took this chance to perform the hidden mist technique to which she laughed. While he performed his signature Kirishiryoku in order to see perfectly fine, she responded by saying, "Have you ever heard of silent killing". For a few minutes there was silence, the boat also began to shift around more as it seemed the fire was beginning to wear the ship down the shinobi on the outside struggling to put out the flames which already did their damage. Even with perfect vision his heart began beating as she now knew where he was. She dashed towards the sound of his heart beat with an impressive upward slash to which he barely defended being knocked off his feet along with his sword flying out of his hands. As soon as he fell on the ground the sound alerted her of his location as she raised her scythe in a guillotine like fashion and slash downwards to kill him. He managed to get a replacement in as she heard the sound of hitting his sword which he used as a replacement.
"Nice moves, but now that you used that cheap academy technique what you going to do now? Is that all the jutsu you have? She just heard in time as she felt a force just blocking in time she felt the force of another Mizukiri being performed by the clone, having cuts on her arms and body as she then slashed back killing the clone but as she took a step back from the force. Behind her was the other clone as she felt a hand on her back and a strange sensation as she was trapped inside a sphere of water.
Tired and realising time was running out he looked towards her realising his arms were still shaking from the attack she did earlier. She then smiled as she looked at him and began to talk a bit. "You risked getting your body chopped off in the mist, just so your clone could sneak passed and place the bomb on the engine as planned. Your clone nearly did not get back in time to finish your plan to guide me into a water prison. Nice explosive tag by the way, i nearly could not shake it off" He looked as the explosive tag the clone also tried placing had landed on the floor as she managed to manouvre enough to at least prevent that.
There was a sizzle and an explosion from the fire bomb on the engine and the explosive tag near her feet, as the ship was beginning to sink the force was intense as his clone disippated, he began to make a run for it as she followed on after him. The ship was now falling apart around them and she kept slashing the debree out of the way. As he finally reached the deck as he looked back she jumped out aiming a slash for his neck, he got lucky as the ground he stood on gave way allowing him to dodge her fatal attack. He ended up in the water and began swimming away. His mission was done but the woman survived as she looked on standing firmly as eventually she then stood on  the water surrounded by burning portions of the ship. "Yuzu Ren, this is a time of war don't lose your head to anyone but me, little boy"

Word Count = 2996/2500
Chakra = 71/220
Jutsu used from Jutsu List

B-Rank
Mizukiri(Water Cutter) , Mizukiri(Right Clone), Kirishiryoku(Mist Vision)
D-Rank
Renzoku 6 Slashes, Kirigakure(Hidden Mist)
E-Rank
Kawarimi, Weapon Reinforcement

MISSION COMPLETE!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.