You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reunion[Private/No Kill/Invite Only/Raven] Empty Reunion[Private/No Kill/Invite Only/Raven] Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
The wind blew quietly as Zaiaku walked quietly.His hood was up and his robe swayed in the breeze,yet,still kept his gigantic figure concealed.Even so,he wore a Noh mask,something he acquired from the bizarre yet entertaining Namahage.Underneath the robe sleeves,which drooped below his hands,were his forearm blades,already strapped to him.As he walked,he noticed something.The flower on the meeting cactus was in full bloom!Zaiaku remained still for a moment,then proceeded onward,standing next to the cactus,his back turned to the village,thinking.

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki had the day off, he had just finished another mundane D-Rank mission and he was now once again free to work on his puppet so that he could begin training in Kugutsu like he always wanted, the one problem was that he had run out of wood and he needed to go and acquire some more. The one part of the process that sincerely bothered Shiki, he was all for building and constructing it but he hated chopping down the wood, it was too physically taxing for his taste. With that Shiki walked out of the village gate informing the chunnin at the gate that he was going out to gather wood for his puppet and he was allowed through. Walking through the scorching desert heat was a price any Suna shinobi had to pay, however in return the had become partially immune to the blistering heat, even their feet stopped blistering from the hot sand underneath their legs.

With that Shiki proceeded towards the Meeting Cactus where a few small trees grew around it, hoping that no other puppet user has beat him to his spot, he marched onward. Finally upon reaching his destination he was glad to see that there were still a few trees left and immediately he took out his kunai and began to cut the sap. After working for a minute or two Shiki realized that he had company, looking up he was shocked how he did not see the gargantuan figure standing there right next to the cactus with his back turned to him. Shiki with his kunai in hand slowly made his way to the giant and when he was in hearing distance Shiki stated, "identify yourself... You're not a Suna nin are you?"

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"identify yourself... You're not a Suna nin are you?"Zaiaku remained unfazed by the sudden,young voice.With a sigh,he turned to the boy,not looking at him however,since he was trying to get the mask off."I am."Zaiaku bluntly said with his low voice.As his arms reached up,the robe sleeves drooped down,revealing the blades.The wind blew again gently,giving a rather comfortable atmosphere.As he took off the mask,Zaiaku's thoughts wandered.Just who did this runt think he was?Approaching him with suck disrespect.Well...atleast to him,it was disrespectful.When he managed to take it off,he looked at the boy,his red eyes,for the first time,showing surprise as he gazed at the person in-front of him."Netsu?"

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki looked apprehensive when the masked figure turned to face him and immediately Shiki took an offensive position so that in case the giant attacked him. He was a long range fighter he hated being up close and personal with an enemy, mostly due to his extremely frail physique and now with no puppet he was at a major disadvantage, that and the man standing in front of him was at least two times his size. Shiki grinded his teeth as he waited for the worst to happen. However he felt as though a bolt of lightning had just struck him when the giant identified himself and took off his mask, he instantly recognized the gray skin and the blazing red eyes.

It could not be... He was gone... So he had heard. Was this some sort of mirage playing mind tricks on him? Shiki muttered his name his icy cold sapphire eyes still devoid of emotion, "Zaiaku? You died... How?" Shiki was still on guard, as this could be a trap or a genjutsu even. "If you are the real Zaiku prove it to me, tell me one memory only you and I know."

Shiki was horribly bullied during his academy years for being the quite, frail genius that he was, furthermore his lack of self esteem stemmed form his constant abuse from his peers and his mothers caused him to shatter. The only person who had stood up to his bullies was a massive boy by the name of Jiendo Zaiaku. They were both loners to some extent and they at least to Shiki seemed to be in their own world. The pair had shared countless adventures during their academy years, and it was actually thanks to him that Shiki had not committed suicide so long ago, despite the bullying he couldn't wait to go to the academy everyday to see Zaiaku and go on one of their countless adventures. Shiki's cold sapphire eyes met the giant's blazing red as he waited for his answer.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Zaiaku? You died... How?""Died?"Zaiaku immediately said."Who told you that lie?"He asked.How could someone like Zaiaku be killed off,just like that?If anything,he was one of the few more likely to survive.The giant looked down at his friend.Netsu....was one of the few Zaiaku holds dearly,often defending him back at the academy.Though he himself was mocked,he easily shut the bullies up with a beating or four.When he and Netsu actually became friends,he would often stay near him,protecting him like a guardian dog. "If you are the real Zaiku prove it to me, tell me one memory only you and I know." Hearing that,Zaiaku's trademark smirk appeared."First off,its Zaiaku.Second,I distinctively remember beating the living crap out of the kids who made you cry."He said,pulling his hood down,exposing his head and then crossing his arms,still smirking.

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki was generally an extremely cold teen who was devoid of emotions however something about Zaiaku made his heart skip a beat for some reason, he sincerely enjoyed his company and that was something that he would never admit not even to himself. Zaiaku was the only person who understood his pain and his agony, not only that he protected Shiki like a loyal guardian dog, something he highly appreciated and it was due to that, that Shiki vowed to himself that one day he will return the favor. Shiki inspected his long time friend and he had not changed, albeit the few feet he had grown over the year he had not seen him. Shiki was extremely glad that his friend had indeed dispelled the rumors of his own death, however he appearance remained stony.

Zaiaku recounted the story of his life to him, then again anyone who was their age during the academy, he was not convinced. It was true there endless times when children would torment him for being a small skinny kid who was brilliant in classes, except taijutsu class that is. He always spent time alone on the roof in his breaks until he had met Zaiaku then he would share that space with him. "Yes any idiot in our year would know this information you imposter, tell me now or I will split you open."

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Yes any idiot in our year would know this information you imposter, tell me now or I will split you open."Zaiaku frowned,but he did have a point.Almost the entire class knew of Netsu's constant abusement.He then sighed and began thinking.He tapped his chin with one clawed finger.He suddenly looked at Netsu,finger pointed at him,mouth slightly apart as if going to say something.He then resumed thinking and the tapping.Not much could be said,given most of the time he protected him."Oh!"Zaiaku suddenly said."Remember that time we were walking home alone and I turned around to talk to you,but you tripped and landed on me,making me fall,and accidentally kissing each others lips?You then began blushing like hell and wouldn't talk to me for two days while I bragged about getting my first kiss."Zaiaku said,looking up at the clouds."Good times...good times.."

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki listened as he retold the story and for once his icy cold, stony face went from cold and aloof to a look of sheer horror as he frantically looked around praying that no one had overheard that disastrous story. Shiki tried to silence and shush him but it was to no avail he just recounted the story with a big grin on his face, Shiki on the other hand had a look of terror on his face, then his face blushed giving his pale, gaunt face an appearance of a squashed tomato, all the meantime Shiki was desperate to shut him up shushing him and demanding that he shuts up. Shiki smacked his forehead with his palm but that hurt like hell as he smacked the metal part of his headband.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT ALREADY??? I SWEAR ALMOST ALL SUNA KNOWS ABOUT THIS NOW!" He was on the very verge of hyperventilating at this point, to which Zaiaku merely sighed and said good times, Shiki in response calmly walked up to him and kicked him in the shin which caused Shiki to bounce on the spot on one foot grunting and swearing under his breath from the agonizing pain he received from him kicking him. Shiki walked past him and seated himself on the desert floor and spoke once more now slightly regaining his composure. "What the hell brought you back here anyways?"

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT ALREADY??? I SWEAR ALMOST ALL SUNA KNOWS ABOUT THIS NOW!"Zaiaku put his hand over his mouth,laughing quietly."What?I know I enjoyed the kiss."He said truthfully.As Netsu then kicked him,which obviously did nothing,he went and sat on the ground. "What the hell brought you back here anyways?"Zaiaku smirked and sat besides his friend."Oh you know...smoke,releave anger,wonder why most of soceity is filled with ignorant fools,try to find some pennies in the sand.You know,same old same old."He said,smirking all the while.Though he defended him from the bullies,Zaiaku often lightly teased him with his sarcasim.

Last edited by Zaiaku Jiendo on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki was still fuming over what had happened earlier and his friend's comment about reliving revenge and angst did nothing to abate his temper, if anything it refueled it into another barrage of insults however he could not help but agree that most of the society they lived in were a bunch of fools who were looking for peanuts in the middle of a desert with almost nothing to do. Once Zaiaku mentioned that he enjoyed kissing him, Shiki once more blushed a deep shade of crimson, glaring at him retorted, "I would rather kiss my lifeless wooden puppets, I think they would make for better kissers." Shiki responded in the most matter of fact tone, "perhaps that society is diseased by idiocy however I would rather be here serving my Kage then out wandering about barely learning anything the process and claim that it was an adventure you can learn from." Shiki looked to the massive boulder of a genin next to him and wondered how ridiculous the pair looked, a scrawny kid and a giant sitting next to each other. During their academy years the pair always had eyes staring at them but they had gotten quite accustomed to that.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku chuckled."Well I see your still a ray of sunshine."He joked,scratching his head.He then looked at his friend.If anything,the duo seemed just about right.A scrawny wimp and a monstrosity."Anyway,about the Kage,I'm one of her students."Zaiaku said non-chalantly."Well,atleast the letter in the mail said that.It said we're going to meet on a certain date,but I forgot and the letter is at home."He sighed,wondering how she would be like."And of course,I'm still the lonely bastered that I always was."He said,pulling out a cigar and lighting it.

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki could not feel but feel a bit jealous of his friend, he desired beyond anything else a path of glory, so how come his giant friend is going in his path and he isn't? Why did the Kazekage choose him and not Shiki, even though he was in the top tier of his class and has shown great potential. Shiki nodded at the information that was given to him without showing the slightest shred of emotions, the rest of the stuff about the mail went through one ear and out of the other. Shiki smiled about his lonely comment but chose not to respond to it, he was busy staring out at the sun that was beginning to set in the horizon. "It is true then, she doesn't see that I have potential... That I'm just a peon like everyone else..."

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku let out a animalistic growl as his hands met Netsu shoulders,putting Zaiaku on the top,his previous cigar falling to the ground.His forearm blades dig into the ground as Zaiaku looks on at Netsu,pure seriousness on his face."Ever since our final days at the academy you viewed yourself as such."Zaiaku said,his playfulness gone as his red eyes stared directly into Netsu's."The Kazekage does not view her fellow villagers as peons and has sworn to protect them.However,she cannot do it alone,hence why there are shinobi."Zaiaku's face moved a inch closer to Netsu's."Trust me Netsu,I am nothing special and if I recall,the whole team choosing system is at random.She is not able to hand-pick her students,even you know that!You are not a peon.If any you are...."Zaiaku fell silent for a moment,his animalistic look softening."If anything....your the closest thing I ever had to a brother.And thats coming from a guy who watched his family die."

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki for once dropped his serious, icy cold demeanor and actually looked legitimately crestfallen his icy cold sapphire eyes began to tear up when he spoke, he simply could not help it the tears rolled down his cheeks on their own accord and he could do nothing about it, he smiled meekly when he clapped him on the back which caused him to jut forward from the force of the blow but he readjusted himself once more. Shiki felt a surging wave of rage rise through him and he thumped the ground with his fist when he mentioned that he had always viewed himself as such. Despite the fact that he considered Zaiaku his only living relative he did not know the full details of the agony he suffered as a child.

Shiki listened to his speech nodding along and every once in a while sniffling or wiping a tear from his cheek. It was when he mentioned that he considered him a brother that Shiki froze on the spot, his usual icy cold face looked to Zaiaku and he for the first time in an extremely long time smiled at Zaiaku, a sight which would have been a first to Zaiaku. Shiki then in a friendly manner punched Zaiaku on the shoulder, and spoke his voice soft, "you know what... I will never ever admit this in a later conversation but you are the only living family I have Zaiaku..."

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku adjusted himself,so he was now straddling him."You always stayed in the village.For five years I wandered the lands until I collapsed in the desert...."Zaiaku fell silent."It was the first time I thought I was going to die.However,a woman of the Shiganosuke clan found me and has raised me ever since.You may have been bullied,yes,but now that has passed.For me,I continue to be called a freak,a monster,a mistake.I know these will never end.All I had was her....my new mother,who loves almost everything."Zaiaku said,getting off Netsu."....It is not too late for you Netsu.To me,you are always my brother and I know my mother will accept you as my brother and her son.She herself has lost one dear.She knows the pain we felt,even if it was minor."Zaiaku finished,his eyes seemingly gleeming with hope."The world....isn't as bad I used to think it was."

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki wiped the tears from his eyes as he listened intently to the words Zaiaku was telling him and it was as though the sky was suddenly so much brighter and sunnier, Shiki looked to Zaiaku now regaining his usual cold, emotionless composure once more, his tone returning to it's placid state when he spoke, "this mother you speak of? How can she have room in her heart for more than one son? I do not understand human emotion much, but I can mimic them to manipulate those around me." Shiki felt silent for a few moments looking out to the Sun then returned to the conversation as though awakened from a trance. "Zaiaku, speak to mother on our behalf and plead our case to her, then meet me here once more and tell me that we can forever be united brother." Shiki looked out towards the Sun once more contemplating the idea that for once in his life he might actually be happy, the thought to him was terrifying what would he do with it?

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"this mother you speak of? How can she have room in her heart for more than one son? I do not understand human emotion much, but I can mimic them to manipulate those around me."Zaiaku smirked,his playfulness returning."She took a monster like me in didn't she?""Zaiaku, speak to mother on our behalf and plead our case to her, then meet me here once more and tell me that we can forever be united brother." Zaiaku fell silent for a moment,his gaze not leaving Netsu.Suddenly,he reached out,slinging Netsu over his shoulder with no effort,and began walking towards the village."Nope."He said casually."You meeting her boy."He said,chuckling.Within the matter of minutes,he was already back in the minutes and was heading to the Slums.

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki had drastically cheered up and he was actually now beyond the happiest he could ever remember, perhaps Zaiaku was right after all perhaps the world isn't as bad as he made it out to be. Yet he needed to remember not to get his hopes up he still did not meet the woman and he did not know what her answer would be about adopting yet another mouth to feed, however he kept his worries to himself as not to ruin Zaiaku's good mood. Then without warning Zaiaku picked up Shiki as though he was a ragdoll and tossed him ontop of his shoulder to which Shiki protested, "OI! Let me down you giant lumux! Lemme off I said damn it!! Oi! You can't do this. Pick on someone your own size!" The swearing and insulting and the usual fist pounding on the head continued all the way back to the village, the sun was now high in the sky as they made their trek back.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
A hour passed and the duo were final at Zai's house in the Slums.He final set Netsu on the ground as casually walked inside.Unlike the Slums,the house was absolutely clean.They were in the living room.A small,casual table sat infront of them.Behind the table lay a couch,big enough for three Zaiakus.At the upper left of the room lay a door.Zaiaku grabbed Netsu's hand and led him through it.The door lead to the kitchen and dining room."Ma!"Zaiaku said.A very fat woman,a foot taller than Zai himself,with purple hair,turned and immediately rushed to them."My baby!"She said happily,hugging Zai,picking him up even.Zaiaku looked annoyed and said nothing.When Yorokubi,his mother,put him down,she looked at Netsu."I remember you!You use to walk with my boy after school!"And with that,Yorokubi proceeded to hug Netsu loveingly,lifting him off the ground.

Ravenxiii

D-rank
The insults and the swears continued past the Suna gates and as Zaiaku's giant form trotted along through the busy streets of Sungagkure, him beaming and Shiki pounding on his head and screaming insults at him. This only stopped when Zaiaku gently placed him on the ground and Shiki recognized where he was, this was the ghettos. He had been here before a few times and knew people from here, albeit the fact that people from his social class would never venture in here, he found a few people here who would entertain him or he thought he could manipulate.

Shiki was ushered into a house by Zaiaku's shovel sized hands and as he walked in he almost instantly absorbed all the sights, sounds and smells of the place. The thing that shocked him was that for a house in the ghetto it was quite clean, almost spotless and a nice aroma floated from one of the inner rooms, by the scent of it, it was the kitchen. When Zaiaku called for his mother, Shiki felt the ground shake underneath him as a giantess walked out from one of the inner room. Shiki was frozen he had never imagined he would see someone larger than Zaiaku but he was mistaken. There she stood with her purple hair and a big beaming smile on her face. She noted that she had seen Shiki walk Zaiaku home and Shiki nodded but before he could do or say anything else the giantess scooped him in her arms almost suffocating him. "OIGERROFYOUCRAZYWOMANOWLEGGO!!"

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"...."Zaiaku remained silent....for ten seconds before bursting out in laughter.Yorokubi set the Netsu down,her smile never fading."Can I get you boys anything?"She said."Ma...we need to have a talk.."Zaiaku suddenly said,his voice serious.Yorokubi turned to him,reading his expression."Alright."She said,her voice now serious."Netsu....has lived a life similar to mine...before you found me."Yorokubi's gaze on both of them softened,her face showing compassion."He was my only friend during our academy years and...given he ain't got no where else...I was wondering if he can be my brother."Yorokubi looked at them for a moment,before kissing both their foreheads motherly."Of course...but since we would need to arrange a room,he has to sleep with you for now.""Sure"Zai said with a smile.

Ravenxiii

D-rank
Shiki's fists were clenched when Zaiaku explained his situation to his mother and he could not help but feel rather embarrassed by it, he turned his face away as he explained staring at the ground as he did listening intently to every word being said. Then with that simple ok, Shiki felt as though the burden of the entire world had been lifted off his shoulders. When he was informed that he would be sharing a room with Zaiaku all he could muster was "If you turn over in your sleep, you will kill me..." Shiki then looked to his new mother and nodded to her politely, "I will not disappoint you Ma'am."

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku laughed at his brother's thoughts while Yorokubi looked at him with loveing eyes."I am your mother now..you don't have to call me that.."

[End Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.