You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LASSIE!(Solo/mission) Empty LASSIE!(Solo/mission) Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 am

Nihonshu

Nihonshu

D-rank
It was just one of those days in Nihonshu's life where he would sit and wallow in his own tears and sorrow. Nothing too out of the ordinary but still not something that made him happy at all in any measure of the word "happiness" Nihonshu swung his feet back and forth on the ledge of the Kage palace. Of course he wasn't going to hurt himself. He was no fool, it was just relaxing to be beyond the reach of the civilians. Beyond there clutches. Below him he could see the masses moving along, carefree. Consumers buying into anything the street salesmen could con them into. Nihonshu pondered on whether he had ever been bamboozled in such a way. Nope. Couldn't thing of a time. He suddenly heard a crying woman and just off to the side he saw a crowd of concerned bistanders.

"Nope, nothing for me to do here." Though Nihonshu.

He looked over the scene from afar and then a terrible scream ruptured from the crying woman.

"HE'S BLEEDING DOWN THERE! HE'S GOING TO DIE!" She shrieked.

These words unsettled Nihon. A dead body in the wells he had to drink from was the last thing he wanted. He skillfully climbed down from his perch at the top of the Kazekages palace and approached the scene. A mother, two small children and they were shouting encouragement down into the well. It was a young one. Nihonshu overtly pushed aside anyone who clamored into him then asked the woman in urgency..

"What is your child's name?"

The woman looked at him and said

"You're only a young boy how are YOU going to help???! Get out of here!"

Nihonshu cocked his hand back and slapped the shit out of the woman then repeated his question more irritably.

"What is your boys NAME?!"

The woman was mind blown. What on earth had just happened.

"Sake." She stuttered to him.

Nihonshu exhaled to calm himself them told her to move aside with her children. He looked down into the hole. It was absolutely deep enough to have broken bones. Nihon could only hope the boy wasn't irreparably broken. He cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted..

"Sake! Can you hear me? I need you to describe to me any injuries you may have, where do you hurt and how badly are you bleeding?" Nihon was shouting but calmly. The boy needed to stay calm if he was bleeding.

The boy shouted in return "I can hear you, yes, uhm well my leg is numb...I can see a bone coming out of my knee and it's bleeding enough to red the entire well. Please help. I want my mum.

"I'll get you to your mum buddy, just hang tight." Said Nihonshu.

He prepared himself and rubbed some sand into his palms for a grip, and began to gently glide himself down the inner walls of the well, careful not to fall. As he hit the bottom he looked at the boy, who was a blathering, snotty mess from crying. His wounds did not look good. It was clear that he landed on his knee, for the bone was literally poking out of it almost a foot. It was disgustingly gruesome. Nihon applied his numbing technique to the wound before lifting the boy onto his back and beginning to spider his way up the inner walls yet again.

Once out of the well, the by standing crowd cheered and roared for Nihonshu, throwing ryo at him as a reward for his deed. He took no shame in gathering up what was being tossed, he could use a few extra.

620/600(Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.