You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty C rank crime missions. Repeatable Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:34 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Mission name: Guard illegal weapons shipment
Mission rank: C
Objective: To accompany a cart loaded with weapons and make sure it arrives at the buyer.
Reward: 450 ryo
Mission description: Your joining a simple weapons shipment to the border to sell off some weapons for profit. A mixture of kunai, Armor and swords. Once you arrive leave the weapons with the buyer.
Mission details: All will seem to be going well and dandy at first. Once you begin to get near the border though a farmer to old and wise for his own good will ask what's in the cart. He will continue to pressure your driver until he either discovers it's nothing good and threatens to go summon the authorities or you deal with him yourself. How you deal with him is up to you.

Name: Tiki Migora
General Appearance:C rank crime missions. Repeatable Pbucket
Personality: Aggressively persistent and used to being mistreated.
Motivations: Remembering the good old days when Iwa was a clean place and good people thrived
Fears: Dying with out having done anything to protect the Iwa he once loved.
Other: He is old and fragile. Truthfully his family has moved away and he lives alone. No one visits or remembers his name. If the body is hidden well enough it might be years before he is found.

Mission name: Spy on the opium runners
Mission rank: C
Objective: Gather Intel on the opium operation to be dealt with later.
Reward: 450 ryo
Mission description: We are attempting to take over the opium operations in the area and the resources they have accumulated before destroying the Opium. We need you to sneak into the area and discover who leads the operation and how tough security is. Do not engage and do not be discovered.
Mission details: In order to succeed at this mission the individual must avoid the patrols, spot lights and random guards moving around. The head of the complex is a giant man with huge muscles and has about 50 subordinates. Do not get caught or the mission is failed.

2C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Taking both of these.

3C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
These are done Here And Here.

4C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
ACCEPTED

5C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:18 am

Mugen Aburame

Mugen Aburame

D-rank
Spying Done

6C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Approved.

7C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:07 am

Mugen Aburame

Mugen Aburame

D-rank
Look I don't have to kill

8C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
Wrong thread -.-

9C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:57 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Mugen. Approved.

10C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Guanyin Nanashi

D-rank
Me and Tei will be doing Guard illegal weapons shipment together

11C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:09 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Awesome. Go right ahead. ^_^

12C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Hiroto

D-rank
Requesting permission to take both missions.

13C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:33 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
These are crime missions and i've forgotton to close this for now. So the permission is denied for now, but i'll make some more C rank - A ranks for my iwa-nin in exchange.

14C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:38 am

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
Guard Illegal Weapons Shipment is Completed

Here

15C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:42 am

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
Approved

16C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 am

Kenzan

Kenzan

D-rank
Can I take Guard Illegal Weps?

17C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:17 am

Kenzan

Kenzan

D-rank
Actually, never mind.

18C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:31 am

Teee

Teee

D-rank
Me and Jabo taking both of these.

19C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Go ahead.

20C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Tue May 12, 2015 2:34 am

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
Are these still able to be taken? If so, I'd like to do both.

21C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Thu May 14, 2015 9:08 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
these are crime missions: as in for nuke ninja(village-less ninja). If you take this mission as a shinobi of Iwa, you'll be a criminal and put in the bingo books. There's not a rule saying you can't do it, I'm just telling you that's going to happen should you do this mission.

22C rank crime missions. Repeatable Empty Re: C rank crime missions. Repeatable Thu May 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
Oh right aha I don't want that -.-'

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.