You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
The pair had made their way to the museum of glass, to see the wonders it would behold. The Uchiha, Syekren was beaming ear to ear. He was not wearing his bandages today, but instead he wore his hair back in a pony-tail, keeping it from his face. Instead of his normal clothing he wore a black T-Shirt, blue jeans, and normal shoes. This was unorthodox for a shinobi, but Syekren wanted to relax now. He had been working hard and training, and had unlocked his one tomoe sharingan. He deserved to relax now didn't he? He was accompanied by the beautiful Suzume Koga, who he had won a date from in a bet for their fight. He had won, quite hands down actually, and so here they were.

The closest piece to them was a glass statue of the late Kazekage, Gaara of the Sand. Ages past, he was one of the Kazekage to rule over the Sunagakure no Sato. Rumor was he had a bijuu inside of him, and was able to manipulate and control sand as he pleased. Syekren's eyes went over this a few times, in slight awe. He was always happy to look over the past Kazekage, in hopes that he might one day become as strong as they were.

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
I walked alongside Uchiha, Syekren with my cape hanging close to my body, it's tattered bottom touching the floor with each step. I hadn't bothered to change, wanting to get the date over with so I could get treated for my burns and then learn more jutsu. My hair flowed down my cape, still some sand in it that every now and then I had to scratch out. Honestly, having to force a girl to go on a date wasn't the best way to earn my affections. He had proven his skill, but I didn't see honor in making someone go on a date. Maybe if he'd approached me differently I would've gone on a date with him.

Still unsure about it all, I shook my head as we entered the Glass Museum. Either way, I was on a date with him now, although he did say it could be just as friends. I kept this in mind as we looked upon the many Kazekages of the past. This was my favorite place to be, though I doubt he realized that. Seeing how far we have come as a village was inspiring to say the least. Syekren had mentioned it was nice to see where we had come from, and he was indeed right. Looking at him admiring Gaara of the Sand, one of the earliest of Kazekages, I wondered how this affected him. He was an Uchiha, a clan that had originally been in Konoha and was now scattered. She continued to stare at the boy, caught up in her own thoughts as she stared.

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
His thoughts drifted as he stared at Gaara of the Sand. He was one of the most compassionate and respected kages that ever lived. Three hundred years ago he had ushered in a new era and made the village hidden in the sand one of the most powerful and respected villages out there. What had happened since then? He looked through the other Kage, noticing a statue of the latest Kazekage: Gin. She had been missing for a while now, leaving their village without a leader, but nobody really paid it any mind. Why? Shouldn't not having a leader be an issue in itself? He then thought about his clan and how they had a leader who couldn't protect them when they needed him most..When that horror Itachi had decimated their clan, leaving hardly any survivors. He clenched his fists silently in anger, before letting himself calm and turn back to the girl.

She had been staring at him, but for how long? He silently smiled, then motioned for her to follow him into the hall of battles that was next to the intial entry room. He moved into the room, looking at a few of the glass statues, stopping on one of Kazekage Gaara in a fierce battle between a cloaked figure on what seemed to be a clay bird. This was the battle in which the Kazekage had defended the village by himself, keeping a lunatic from destroying it with some large bomb. He marveled at the strength of the Kage, and put his hands in his pockets, staring at the statue. "Some day, I'll be like you Lord Kazekage Gaara...This village will respect me. I will become stronger so I can take the place of Kazekage and rebuild our nation for your memory."

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
He seemed quite taken with the statue of Gaara of the Sand. I found it quite odd that he seemed to admire this Kage so much. The Kazekages of old were legendary indeed, and the tales of their lives were amazing to hear, though I couldn't stop herself from thinking it was odd for him to be so stuck on those of the past. "Some day, I'll be like you Lord Kazekage Gaara...This village will respect me. I will become stronger so I can take the place of Kazekage and rebuild our nation for your memory." I heard the boy say as he looked at the statue of Gaara. So he wanted to be Kazekage as well? He did have very good skills as a ninja, although forcing people to make him Kazekage like how he forced me to date him wouldn't be in his best interest.

I enjoyed looking at each of the Kages, going through them all, one by one, and seeing how each one of them helped their village in some way. Then I came to the statue of Gin of the Sand, the latest Kazekage. I shook my head as I read her name carved into a plaque at the bottom of the statue. She had been a good Kage for Suna, but her sudden disappearance was odd. There had been no warning or note of where she went or if she was coming back. News of this was supposed to be kept secret, but in our small village, it was hard to keep things from spreading around. Sighing, I closed my eyes, keeping myself calm and collected. It had been hard for me to believe the Kazekage would just leave like that. I had held her so high in my head, and now she had left us completely vulnerable. For most of my life I wanted to be just like her someday, but now I wanted to be the Kazekage that she wasn't. I wanted to be there for my village and make it prosperous again. This village needed someone to grow it back to its former glory, just like I was tasked to do with my clan.

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren smiled softly, turning back to the girl. He was happy that he'd had the chance to spend some time with someone. She seemed troubled though, if only for a moment. And he noticed she was staring at the statue of Gin of the Sand. Ah yes, the most recent Kazekage. She had disappeared sadly, and without any word of notice at all. He moved beside the girl, looking at the statue as well, thinking for a moment. "You had some ties with the Late Kazekage Gin? You seem drawn to her as I am to Gaara." He sighed a bit as he thought on what to do or say next. There wasn't much that they could relate on, so far that he noticed but after looking the girl over once, and noting her injuries, he looked away sadly.

"I'm so sorry for injuring you in any way. Normally I don't bet a date on a fight, and it seems you honestly don't want to be here. I apologize for forcing this suddenly upon you." He was being sincere and genuine, then turning his head to look at another statue. His eyes purveying the place as he tried to act as if he hadn't said anything at all to the girl. Hoping he hadn't made this date worse for her.

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
"You had some ties with the Late Kazekage Gin? You seem drawn to her as I am to Gaara." Syekren spoke up, moving my attention away for a moment. "Not really..." I looked back at the statue of Gin. Whatever the reason for her disappearance, I didn't really want to know. All I could see was my role model as I once thought of her, but now I saw her in a different light. One of contempt. "No connection at all." My words were cold and hung in the air. I kept my face blank but I felt like staring her down.

"I'm so sorry for injuring you in any way. Normally I don't bet a date on a fight, and it seems you honestly don't want to be here. I apologize for forcing this suddenly upon you." I turned to look at Syekren as he said this, noting his saddened look. He was trying to hide his face by looking at another statue, but I could see he was upset with himself and the date. "Don't worry about it," I said, making my voice more soothing for him. "I do like being here. This place inspires me a lot. So many Kazekages have come and gone, but each one has their own story. I hope to be as great as all of them one day."

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
The Uchiha turned his head back towards the girl as she spoke, a smile coming to his lips. "To be as great as all of them, you'd have to become Kazekage yourself. Or at least a Sannin." The male chuckled, moving to a statue of Gin, with what appeared to be her mate and her child. The one kage known to have a child had completely disappeared. That was a bit saddening. The male Uchiha moved quietly, looking over all the late kazekage. So many of them were so great, and he wanted to aspire to greatness just as they had. No matter what the cost, he would be as great as all these kage. Syekren smiled, moving to stand next to the girl once more. He placed a hand on her shoulder, looking at the glass statues once more.

"Sometimes I feel like every one of these men and women are looking down upon the village hidden in the sand, guiding all of us towards whatever destiny, we so choose. Where and whenever we may be needed, they help us along. Maybe that's stupid." He gave a sigh, moving his hands back to a rail, leaning against it as he looked up into the eyes of the seventh Kazekage.

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
"To be as great as all of them, you'd have to become Kazekage yourself. Or at least a Sannin." He chuckled after saying this. Was it too much to think I could be at that level of shinobi? I didn't think so. True, he had defeated me earlier, but this was just another learning curve for me. I needed to practice much harder and dedicate more time to training than what I had already been focusing on. Syekren then came up and placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him questioningly, it was quite odd for him to try and get comfortable with me. Now that he stood next to me, I could see I was quite a few inches taller than him.

"Sometimes I feel like every one of these men and women are looking down upon the village hidden in the sand, guiding all of us towards whatever destiny, we so choose. Where and whenever we may be needed, they help us along. Maybe that's stupid." I shrugged off his hand and stepped next to Gin's statue. I scoffed at his words, "It is stupid. The dead can't watch over us. Only our memories of them guide us now." I then performed the Transformation jutsu, a puff of smoke exploding around me in a larger area around me. When the smoke cleared, a glass statue of myself, looking down at Syekren stood before him. The words written at the bottom read, "Kōga, Suzume of the Sand".

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
For a moment, and only a moment the Uchiha looked at the statue. He then shook his head and turned his back to the girl. It was he now who was disappointed in this date, more because of who the girl was. "Your arrogance is almost sickening. If you have no humility, you'll be a horrible Kage." The man was done hanging around in this glass museum now as the girl's attitude had left a bad taste on his tongue. He silently pushed his hands into his pockets, exiting that room into the main entrance, shaking his head. If that girl became kage, she may be strong but the village would have no hope for the future. And when that happened he would not be around to protect it, just for it to fall because of her. The male quietly exited the museum, leaning against the wall outside. He was trying to cool off before leaving, so he wasn't angry when he went to do other things, or in case he tried to take his anger on anyone or anything.

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
I broke the transformation once Syekren stepped outside. He didn't seem to like my little prediction and was quite irritated by it. In fact, his emotions as he left were of complete disgust and anger. Such a strong response over what I had thought was a simple thing. Here he was saying I'd be a horrible Kage when he wanted to be Kazekage himself. An Uchiha as Kazekage? It was well known their clan was scattered across several villages and living in other nations. Their loyalties had yet to be safe, and they're infamous past kept them in a light of scorn. He'd have to reign in that anger and show loyalty and respect for his village. Getting angry over someone else wanting to be Kazekage other than himself would not make friends or teach people that he would work with them.

It was disappointing for things to end this way, but the date wasn't really much of one either and had to end sometime. Looking down at my stomach, I could feel the burn. I needed to put ointment on it so the skin could heal. There wasn't much time to waste because every second could be spent on improving my skills as a shinobi so that my little transformation jutsu wouldn't just be for fun, but a prediction of what was to come. I quickly flipped up my hood as I exited the museum and into the harsh sunlight. The Kōga clan residence wasn't too far from the museum, so I decided to head there.

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.