You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Empty Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:19 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Mission name: Disloyalty 
Mission rank: B-Rank
Objective: Assert order among shinobi forces.
Reward: 500 ryo + 1 EP
Mission Description: The Land of Water has been sent into a panic at the disappearance of the Mizukage. Large portions of Kirigakure’s shinobi forces have gone without pay due to the bureaucratic inaction on the part of the Daimyo and village elders, and because of this, the previously well-oiled machine of Kirigakure’s military has ground to a halt. Those who aren’t paralyzed into inaction at the lack of pay have taken their frustrations out into the suburbs of Kirigakure and Kibo, where they’ve been offering “insurance” to the wealthier landowners. This is nothing more than an act of desertion though, and so you, a more loyal shinobi, will have to root out these deserters and convince them to either return to Kirigakure or face the consequences.
Development References: Ayakashi stepping down as Mizukage.
Mission Details: There are two ways to complete this mission. It is either possible to convince the several shinobi who have deserted to return to Kirigakure and simply wait for the backpay they’re owed, or forcibly bring them back to face corporal punishment for their desertion. As these former shinobi are simply attempting to capitalize on the wealth of the surrounding noblemen they’ll be more than willing to return should they feel that what they’re owed will be paid back. These jonin strength shinobi will do their best to limit any collateral damage to the farmlands and suburbs of Kirigakure, and thus will not engage in large scale area of effect ninjutsu. There will be three of them, and they will all possess B-3 stats across the board in addition to the ability to use techniques up to A-Rank in strength from the Water Nature Library. They also possess a wide variety of supplement items such as, but not limited to, smoke bombs and tripwire.

2Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Empty Re: Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:29 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Ruvaak stood at the gates of the village hidden in the mist awaiting his travel partner, the male was not sure who it was or what they were suppose to be doing today. They weren't very clear when they assigned him with this mission, but considering they were goin to be paying him for it he was not going to be the one to complain. Whatever the task was going to be, the fact that they thought he needed a partner bothered the male. Surely he was capable of handling whatever it was on his own, but considering he was a guest within the village and he was loaning his service to the village he had to play by their rules even if it meant he had to put up with a partner on this mission. As he waited for his unknown partner the male would try to remember the conversation he had with the man who assigned him to the mission, unfortunately he was not paying that much attention during the conversation to remember exactly what it was that the man said. He knew it had something to do with some Jōnin deserting their position, and he knew he was supposed to bring them back to the village but that was about all he could remember. The male cursed his short attention span, why did he not pay better attention? The question was of course a redundant one, as in truth he did know why he did not pay attention and the answer was simple he wasn't interested in what it was that the man was saying. That was until the pay for this mission, he would be glad to kill these men and bring their dead bodies back to the village. Unfortunately, it did not seem that there would be killing on this mission, perhaps his offer to kill these men is why he was given a chaperone for this. He did not know why they were assigning him this task, for the simple fact that he was much more proficient with a single task, go in kill and then get out. He wasn't one for diplomacy or talking to anyone in general, and he didn't know how he was suppose to convince these men to come back to the village with him without a fight. Another reason it might be good for him to have a partner with him incase it did break out into a fight, he just hoped whoever it was that they chose to go with him.

3Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Empty Re: Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:05 am

Haka Osada

Haka Osada

Retired
Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Qaq7DSu

Akumu Hunter Squad

So it had come to this. The disappearance of Ayakashi made it so some of these shinobi forgot why they were serving Kirigakure. All that because the administration was slow on the payment. A typical human thing; too pathetic and weak to forage for their own food in the surrounding swamps and waters, they preferred to resort to inactivity and, even worse, desertion as a form of complaint for the shortage in their lifestyle. The Hunter-nin had been given the task to deal with this insurgence, the Tyrant of the Unmei not unfamiliar with bringing order to the ranks. She had formerly hunted down every rogue of the Unmei clan to bring them in line; meaning they all would follow Sero's will or die at her hand if they decided otherwise. This mission didn't seem to be much different than that.

Seemingly appearing out of the shadows would be one of Kirigakure's Hunter-nin. The ominous mask a rarity in its kind, along with the shadowy robe hiding their armour and physique and the nightmarish sensation the aura of the Hunter gave off, there was no denying it that Kirigakure had not sent just any Hunter-nin on this task. If killing was not an option of persuasion, surely the terrifying presence might 'remind' them why exactly desertion was not a wise decision. Gliding over the ground, the Hunter soundlessly moved closer towards the man waiting at the gates - Ruvaak. His name and indication of skill were known to the administration and therefore known to the Hunter. His offer to kill them had warned them if not worried them. For while killing deserters was not out of the question, Ruvaak was an outside force. A power Kirigakure could not regulate as easily as its own shinobi - disregarding the current situation, that was. They wouldn't want him to target the wrong people or get the wrong idea.

"Ruvaak. Administration sent me as your partner. I understand you are aware of our mission? And what skill set do you bring?", the distorted voice asked him, an amplified whisper which left no particular impression of the Hunter's gender. The Hunter continued their path after having spoken, passing the gates while doing so and made their way towards their objective. All the while expecting Ruvaak to follow, yet pacing their own speed to match that of their partner. There was no point in losing him along the way or having him end at the objective all out of breath.

Monstrous Aura:
Nightmare Incarnate:
Worn under the robes
S Rank - Lurking Terror, Haka's Hunting Dress (outdated):

4Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Empty Re: Disloyalty {B-Rank Quest Mission} Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
The distorted almost robotic whisper coming out of nowhere from behind the male made his hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. Cursing himself under his breath for not paying attention to his surroundings Ruvaak turned to answer the question, it was obvious that the administration already gave this individual his name. Turning to see the mask of the Hunter-Nin, the male was greatly surprised, if the village was going to send a hunter ninja then why did they need to send him. The bright side was that he might get the chance to see an actual hunter Ninja in action, giving him a chance to gauge a hunter and see if the training they go through would be worth his time in trying to recieve it. His uncle had always told him stories of the Hunter-Nin and the Sogeki's relationship between them as well as with the village, but the male never cared for it. At least until he had lost in the chūnin exams, it was then that the male realized that his skills were not as good as he thought they were. One of the reasons he returned to Kiri was to try to talk to the Kage about his interest in the group, but since he arrived he has had other things on his mind. Between the bandits attack on the way to the village, to the vermin that attacked his mother forcing the male to hunt them down, and now this mission with a partner where he wasn't allowed to kill anyone. Everything just kept seeming to tell the male that now was not the right time to ask the new Mizukage about letting an outsider into a group of the most elite killers in the world. Ruvaak had been so lost in his own thoughts that he did not realize that the Hunter-Nin had started to walk towards their destination, turning back to see the hunter walking away the male would jog to catch up to them as he answered their question. "Yes I am aware of the details, which is one of the reasons I am not sure why they are sending me in. I'm a marksman, I am a ranged fighter. I don't do diplomacy and I'm not much use in a hand to hand fight. I am much more efficient when I'm given a target to take out and I don't work with others." The male said before he remembered he was working with one of the villages elite, though his words were true in his opinion he knew he should not talk to his partner in this manner. Especially when they specialize in killing without being seen, "no offense of course It's just I work better alone and I am just having trouble understanding why they are sending me in if there isn't supposed to be blood shed, for that matter why are they sending a Hunter-Nin if this is suppose to be a diplomatic approach?" The male would pause briefly as they neared the clearing that was their destination. "How would you like to handle this situation?" He would whisper to the Hunter-Nin standing next to him as to not give away their position to those they were sent to bring back, as he spoke the male would activate his Onikeigan and scan the area for where the men were ahead of them. See the men up ahead of them sitting around the small campfire with their backs facing them, Ruvaak would relay this information to his partner. "I can see them, their just ahead. They are not facing this way if we are quite enough we could get to them before they know we are here."

635/1063

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.