You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 3]

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Kate graduated the Ninja Academy on time, but she got distracted by her part-time job at the zoo and neglected her training. She eventually fell behind everyone else, and after the chuunin exams five years ago, her squadmates got promoted over her. Her jonin sensei gave up on her, and now she was all on her own. A lone genin who needed to train and become stronger to prove to the village that she could be a chuunin.

She needed help. One of her best friends in the Ninja Academy was named Sarutobi Kashizudoto. He was a very smart boy who was always at the top of the class, and Kate always thought he was kinda cute. Now apparently he was an extremely powerful ninja, and word was that he was back in town after years on some sort of mission.

She wanted to catch up with him after all these years and hoped that he could help her train. So she sent him a letter inviting him for a cup of ramen at Tchiraku's Ramen Stand.

----

Dear Kashizudoto,

This is Kate, your friend from the Academy. I heard you have become a very strong ninja. Congratulations on all your promotions!

I would love to catch up some time. I will be at Ichiraku's Ramen tomorrow evening. I would love it if you could join me!

Your friend,

Yamanaka Kate

----

She was there at Tchiraku's Ramen like the letter said, eating a bowl of ramen. Would he show up? She really hoped so.

Last edited by Kate on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
OOC:

Kashizudoto had run into people he had studied with at the Academy here and there every now and then, but for the most part, he had lost touch with the kids he had graduated with. He had simply spent too much time away from the village, off on various excursions and what not, to keep in touch with everyone. Yesterday, an old friend had reached out to him through mail and had invited him for a cup of ramen. Of course, he couldn't say no to a cup of ramen with a friend, and if she had invited him, she'd probably pay for it too.

He walked in wearing his typical attire and sat next to Kate, greeting her and ordering a small plain bowl of ramen. She had grown into quite a fine young woman, and he was interested to know why she had reached out to him all of a sudden.

WC: 155

Kate

Kate

D-rank
"Hi Kashizudoto!" she yelled and waved as he sat down next to her. Kashizudoto was much taller now and not to mention even cuter than before. There were a number of things she would've done to him had this not been a public place.

Like Kashizudoto, Kate ordered a small bowl of Tchiraku's ramen as well. She would have ordered a bigger bowl like a medium and maybe a sugary cherry drink, but she was worried that Kashizudoto might judge her for eating more than him. She wondered how he had grown to become such a tall, strong jonin ninja when he only ate so little. It was kinda cute though, the way he savored every little bite from his tiny bowl. But she couldn't think of that. She invited him for a reason and had to make sure she could get his help with her training.

"Kashizudoto, I've heard so much about you and your accomplishments since you graduated the Academy!"

She leaned in.

"Tell me about all your adventures!"

She was really excited to hear more about Kashi, and her tone was naturally flirty. Maybe if she used some of her feminine wiles on him, he would be more willing to teach her his secret to becoming a strong ninja and maybe do other stuff as well...

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Kate seemed really excited about meeting Kashizudoto, and, although he mostly played it cool, it made Kashizudoto really giddy on the inside to see an old friend so happy to see him again. Back in the Academy, he was so focused on his work that he didn't think much about girls at all, but, seeing her today for the first time in six or seven years, he noticed that she was quite pretty, and, if she wasn't his childhood friend, he would've totally been thinking of ways to hit on her. It seemed though that Kashizudoto was best at getting girls when he wasn't trying, so maybe it was a good thing that he had a reason not to be trying.

He regaled her on tales of some of his recent missions, spending only a brief amount of time on each before moving on to the next. He was modest and reserved but would offer extra details upon being prompted.

WC: 320

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Wow, Kashizudoto was such an amazing ninja now. He had gone on so many difficult missions that Kate couldn't even dream of, and Kate asked him for all the details. He was a very captivating story teller, and she thought that the way he withheld some details until she asked him for more made it all the more engaging for her.

"Wow Kashizudoto, you're so talented!"

She tapped his arm.

"How did you get to be like this?"

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
"I don't know," he said. He was really flattered that Kate thought so highly of him, "I guess I just like to train a lot."

"What about you?" he asked, "How are you doing?" Most of their fellow Academy graduates had at least become chuunin - if not tokubetsu jonin or even jonin in Kashi's case - and he figured that since Kate was always a pretty hardworking girl back in the Academy, she must've been doing a pretty good job in her shinobi career

WC: 406

Kate

Kate

D-rank
He asked her how she was doing, and she was embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm still a genin," she said, "I'm super embarrassed!"

She clasped his hand with both of her hands. It felt warm, and she felt warm. Her face started to get a little red.

"Can you train with me please?" she asked, "I would really love to learn from someone like you!"

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Truthfully, he was a little hesitant to train with Kate. He liked Kate and wanted to see her grow into a better shinobi, but group training wasn't something he did very often or particularly liked. He enjoyed taking things at his own pace (whether that was fast or slow depended on the day), and it could be said that he was a bit of an introvert in that regard.

"Sure, I'll train with you sometime!" he told her. He wasn't committing to anything; he simply told her he would train with her sometime and did not specify when or how frequent that training was going to be. His chopsticks, pinching a single noodle of ramen, had been up in the air for a while, and he finally paused, lifted the noodle to his mouth, and ate it.

WC: 546

Kate

Kate

D-rank
"I'm so happy!" Kate squealed, "I can't believe you're training me!"

She squeezed his hand and blushed. She then took her left hand, and while still holding onto his hand with her right, she brushed her hair. She always got self conscious about her hair and her makeup when she was around a cute guy.

"Could you please show me something today?" she got up, still holding his hand, "We can train wherever you want. How about my place?"

She smiled and was very excited to learn more from Kashizudoto.

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Kashizudoto was happy to see Kate so excited and figured that maybe it wouldn't be so bad to show her a few tricks; after all, it was said by some wise sage a long time back that teaching something was the best way to learn more about a subject. He asked for Kate to give him a second to finish up his ramen; he tried to hurry up, but it still took him another minute to chow down the rest of his bowl, as he had eaten exactly one noodle during their entire conversation.

She suggested that they go to her house to train, and since it was getting kind of late, he figured that training in her backyard or someplace nearby was probably preferable to being out late in the forest or some random training area in the village. He went with her to her house and decided it was best to start simple and practice hand-to-hand combat with her, although he would certainly have to go easy on her. She was just a genin after all, and there must have been some reason why she was still one after all these years. She was very responsible, moreso than he was, and decently smart too, at least smart enough to be a chuunin as far as Kashizudoto was concerned, so the most reasonable explanation was that her actual fighting abilities were no good. Kashizudoto figured he could change that, and he was determined to see her receive a promotion by the end of the year.

WC: 805

Kate

Kate

D-rank
She didn't let go of his hand, leading him to her large home in her clan's compound. She inherited a big house from her grandmother with a luscious backyard. She told him that they would drink some tea together first, and she told him to sit on the couch while she made tea.

When she finished making tea, she brought two cups over, one for him and one for herself, and while drinking tea, she starting telling Kashizudoto all about her day and her part-time job at the zoo. It may have been the reason she was falling behind as a ninja, but she was still really proud of her job and loved to talk about it!

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
It seemed that Kate had quite a big house with a large backyard - perfect for training. When she invited him inside, Kashizudoto happily obliged and accepted her tea. She went on and on about her part-time job at the zoo and how excited she was about it, and Kashizudoto felt happy for her. He feared, however, that a part-time job could distract her from her duties as a shinobi, and, in conversation, he would try to nudge her away from it, or at least get her to decrease her hours to something reasonable that wouldn't interfere with her training.

After drinking his tea, he asked her whether she was ready to start training.

WC: 921

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Kashizudoto was really polite, and Kate thought that it was really sweet that Kashizudoto was looking out for her and encouraging to quit her part-time job at the zoo or lessen her hours. She was also thinking of doing that, and having Kashizudoto tell her that made her even more sure that she should do that. But she wasn't going to think about it. This evening was a reunion. and the only two things she should have been thinking about were her and Kashizudoto.

He asked her whether she wanted to train, and she said sure. She grabbed his hand again and led him over to her big backyard. She hoped to train hard, but she also didn't want Kashizudoto to mess up her backyard in the process. She knew that he must have had some powerful jutsu that could cause some damage, but Kate believed that Kashizudoto would exercise caution.

WC: 992

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Kate showed him her big backyard, and Kashizudoto suddenly felt a little apprehensive about training her. After all, he had never trained anyone before, at least not in recent memory, and had no idea what he could teach to Kate. Kate was a very different ninja than he was - different elements, different specialties - so there were no jutsu that Kashizudoto could teach her. The only thing left was basic ninja skills: maneuvering the environment, finding enemy ninja, and the like. A fight, even hand-to-hand, between him and Kate wouldn't be fair, and he didn't want to train her in dodging jutsu because even the smallest flamethrower could mess up her beautiful backyard.

He decided on something else: a game of hide and go seek. It was certainly a little unorthodox, but, as juvenile as it was, hide and go seek tested two very fundamental ninja skills - perception and stealth - and Kashizudoto figured that it wouldn't hurt for Kate to work on those skills.

WC: 1089

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Oh, how adorable! He wanted to play hide and go seek? Kate closed her eyes and started counting down.

"Alright, I'll seek! 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go!"

She wondered where Kashizudoto was hiding and decided to first check behind the water fountain. It was a really big water fountain shaped like an eagle, and if she were hiding, that would probably be the first spot that came to her mind.

WC: 1079

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
No matter how much Kate poked around, Kashizudoto doubted that she could find him. Not because he was using his natural stealth (that would be cheating) but because she wasn't looking in the right places to begin with, and the water fountain was the perfect example. Kashizudoto was not hiding behind an object in the backyard; in fact, he was underneath the backyard, below her feet, having used the Earth Style: Tunneling Technique to dig deep into the earth and hide his body within it.

He decided that he was going to have a little fun and prank her while he was at it. He came to the surface quietly behind her and threw a handful of woodchips at her back before quickly retreating into the ground.

Kashizudoto Jutsu:

WC: 1217

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Kate couldn't believe that her good friend Kashizudoto threw woodchips at her. What a twirp!

"Oh my god," she screamed as the woodchips grazed her back, "I'm gonna get you, you little twirp!"

She turned around and looked, but he was nowhere to be seen. She then looked down and figured out that he was hiding in the ground with his Earth Style. Normally, she didn't punch things, but today was an exception. She punched the ground repeatedly until she uncovered him hiding underground.

"Now what do you have to say for yourself."

Kate put one hand on her hip, and the other on her lips, making a judging face at Kashizudoto. It actually made her kind of happy though that Kashizudoto threw woodchips at her because it reminded her of the old days.

WC: 1216

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Kashizudoto looked up at Kate's judgemental expression and met it with a smirk. He was impressed that she was not only able to find him after his woodchip attack but was actually able to reach him; those were some strong fists she had, even if she didn't use them very often. If Kate were to ever be ambushed on a mission, there was no doubt in his mind that she would hold her own against whatever came her way. With that said, it surprised him that she was a mere genin and had not been promoted in the past seven years, as he didn't see anything wrong with her in the slightest.

He proceeded to tunnel to his left, covering the trail behind him with dirt so that she would have to punch through it to reach him. If she were to jump into the hole and then punch a path towards him like she did earlier, he would then tunnel upwards to the surface. From there, he would go ahead and cheat a little bit, assuming his invisible form so that even if she saw the hole he came out of, she wouldn't be able to find him. He did this hoping to confuse her and get a few laughs, just as he did with the woodchip attack earlier.

Abilities/Items Used:

WC: 1461

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Kate saw Kashizudoto smile and then tunnel away, and when she followed, punching through the ground on her way to Kashizudoto, she found another hole leading up to the surface. Kate realized that he must have escaped and then went to hide somewhere else, so she looked around her backyard, staying vigilant in case he was going to throw more woodchips at her. She was starting to grow tired of this game of hide and seek and wanted to go do something else with Kashizudoto. Maybe this is why she had been so slow on her training. She always got bored of stuff too quick.

"Kashizudoto!" she yelled out to wherever he was hiding, "I give up! Could we go inside and have a break?"

WC: 1341

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
So it appeared that Kate wanted to end this game and go take a break. It was fair enough, as she had punched through quite a bit of earth by now and must have been very tired, but he still worried that she was quitting soon. Perhaps this tendency to quit early was the reason that she had remained a genin so long, and if this were to be the case, he would try to make her commit to training for longer periods of time. He would do it bit by bit, making her train for thirty minutes in one go, then forty minutes the next, and so on and so forth until she had a rigorous training schedule that matched his own. Now that he had identified her problem, he figured it was an achievable goal to increase her training hours little by little, and he was determined to do so.

Kashizudoto agreed to go back inside and take a break. He requested a glass of water and sat down on her couch.

WC: 1635

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Kate went to fill up a glass of water for Kashizudoto and thought about what she might talk to him about next. It was very naughty of him to throw woodchips at her, but she decided to forgive him, at least for now, because it reminded her of the old days. She brought him his glass of water and then decided to ask him about what he did in his free time. Such a smart boy like Kashizudoto must have had some really cool hobbies, and she wanted to know more!

WC: 1432

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Though he kept this feeling mostly to himself, Kashizudoto always felt quite uncomfortable when people asked him about his hobbies - precisely because he himself didn't really know what they were. Sometimes he liked to read, and, other times, he liked to write, but, most of all, he would often just loaf around, daydreaming about something or other. With his rigorous training schedule, he didn't really have all that much free time in his day anyway, and all the free time he did have was occupied by the aforementioned dull-sounding activities that were hard to spin in an exciting way. He paused and then told her that he liked to read before asking her what her own hobbies were, taking a moment to sip his glass of water.

WC: 1470

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Kashizudoto asked about her own hobbies. Kate thought it was nice that he was so interested in her life.

"Other than my job? Let me see... After graduating the Academy, I've had a lot of time to go around and visit different places around the country!"

She told Kashizudoto all about the different places she traveled to around the nation.

"My favorite place is definitely Hokage Mountain!" she said, "Maybe you'll be up there someday!"

Kate looked at Kashizudoto and smiled. He had very wide eyes and thick eyebrows, and she thought it made him look very endearing. She started running her hands through her hair on instinct, and she unexpectedly encountered a woodchip while doing so.

"You got woodchips in my hair! You're so mean!" Kate exclaimed. She huffed and made an indignant face at Kashizudoto, "You got them in my hair, and now you have to take them out!"

She turned her head around so that he could remove the woodchips from her hair.

WC: 1601

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
It appeared that Kashizudoto had made quite a mess of Kate's hair, having gotten woodchips embedded within it. It was a shame because Kate had very beautiful red hair, and Kashizudoto had no intention of messing it up even as a joke. She turned around so that Kashizudoto could remove the woodchips from her hair, and he did as she instructed, partly because he felt guilty about getting woodchips in them and partly because he kind of wanted the chance to touch her hair. As he expected, it felt silky smooth to the touch, even after having been subjected to his woodchip assault, and he was able to pull the woodchips out one by one. It seemed he was paying a little more attention to how nice Kate's hair looked than to the woodchips themselves, and, as a result, let a woodchip slip from his hand and land right on the small of her back, where it seemed to be sticking. Perhaps the woodchip was moist and dirty, and that's why it was so sticky, but in any case, he was in a bit of a pickle, as he was a little apprehensive to touch an area as sensitive as the small of her back.

"Oh, sorry," he said, feeling a little embarrassed, "I dropped a woodchip on you. Uh, let me get it." Slowly and carefully, he reached for the woodchip stuck to the small of her back, as if it was a tiny device that could explode if he applied too much pressure to it, and this was quite an apt metaphor indeed, for if he grabbed the woodchip too forcefully and, as a result, applied too much pressure to the small of her back, it was very possible that Kate could get quite mad at him or, at the least, find it weird or inappropriate.

In a very slow, calculated stroke, he removed the woodchip from its resting place, the tips of his fingers accidentally grazing the small of her back. He inhaled a little bit as he realized what had just happened, worried that she might take it the wrong way.

WC: 1828

Kate

Kate

D-rank
Kate couldn't help but blush a little as Kashizudoto ran his soft, sensitive hands through her hair, picking out the little woodchips. It was supposed to be his punishment for being such a jerk, but Kate secretly hoped that he was enjoying it. She could feel a woodchip land on her, and as Kashizudoto went to pick it up, she could feel the tips of his fingers slowly and smoothly grazing the small of her back. It felt divine, and Kate almost jumped at the pleasurable sensation.

She wondered if it was intentional, and if Kashizudoto was maybe making a move on her in his own subtle way. If this was the case, she wanted to take advantage of this opportunity, but she had to be careful not to appear too forward in case it was just an accident.

"That tickled!" she giggled, turning around and leaning towards him to the point where their faces were only inches apart.

"What'd you do that for?"

WC: 1767

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.