You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Mon May 06, 2019 8:40 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank

Suutei succeeded in completing their missions’ objective in one fell swoop. He expected a majority of the enemies’ numbers to be reduced to ash. Those that remained would swiftly, and promptly be put to rest soon enough. But the camps inhabitants weren’t the only ones who fell victim. He observed nearby fauna fleeing in panic. He felt cold on the inside, despite being surrounded practically by hellfire.

This was the true life of a Shinobi. He often evoked on what his father tried to drill into his brain. The standards of a patrician who lived a rewarding life. Sometimes he wished that he abided by his father’s desires. Stayed away from the academy as he instructed. Found a nice girl and gotten married. Have his own children and watch them grow to live peaceful normal lives.

Perhaps if he lived a quieter life he’d still have his best friend by his side. He’d probably be in much better health than he was today. Conflicted wasn’t the proper way to describe his mind state right now. On one hand he thought about just calling it quits following the completion of this mission. The former insisted that he could remain a shinobi, and still chase the life in which he desired.

The young Kimura was so cemented in his own thoughts he forgot where he was for a brief moment. The stinging sensation in his knee brought him back to his senses. He knelt down once more to massage the pain. He rubbed meticulously around the pain area in order to provide himself relief. His healing hands doing wonders on his muscles and tendons.

“Yeah that’s the spot. All better.” He whispered under the loud cackling hellholes.

He rose to his feet looking to press onward through the camp to regroup with his squad. He wanted to ensure there weren’t any complications with the assignment he’d given them. The entire purpose of him getting rid of the garrison in one go was to avoid needless exchanges. He occupied himself with securing Weapon S on both wrists. The black crest around the firing mechanism glowed a dim green.

Suutei rolled his sleeves back down concealing them within the sleeve of his jacket. While he wasn’t the type to take risks. He was adamant on field testing this new invention from the Konoha Ninja Tool Research Facility. If he liked the functionality of the weapon he could keep it for himself. Like many others he would never pass on free stuff.

He was taken by surprise thanks to the abrupt fragmentation of the building before him. He braced himself from the small tremors and falling debris that followed. It was as if someone sent a train straight through the building. He coughed intensely in an effort to clear his airways, and gasped for air when he could. It didn’t dawn upon him that the train he inferred about was in fact a person.

They emerged from within the wreckage completely unscathed by the fire or debris. He loomed over Suutei like the pines of the very woods they stood in. Suutei had to actually angle his head upwards a tad just to get a glimpse of the strangers face. The stranger had a displeasing look about him, but he assumed anybody would if they came crashing through a building. The young Kimura continued to further analyze him before he actually spoke to him.

“Yeah! We uh. W-We finally meet buddy. Mister eh?” Suutei anxiously jabbered on not really understanding who exactly he’d just met.

Recently, Suutei discovered that he had a critically unstable consciousness. He discovered this following a mandatory psyche as a part of his citizenship evaluation. So far they identified two other personalities outside of his “normal” one. One is the mind of a thirty-three year old deranged masochist, and the other a younger lighter hearted lad who dreamed of becoming a Hero. It just so happened his current persona was the latter.

“Sooo.  What’s up big guy?” He playfully nudged the giants arm.

Clear Skies:

WC: 686
Total WC: 2166
Required WC: 2925

2Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Tue May 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
“You don’t know who I am? Well...I know who you are…” Maikumaru made a quick movement and reached out with his left hand placing it on his shoulder. Maikumaru bent his knees, giving himself a lower center of gravity. He unpinned his heal as his right fist would launch and attack to dig into Suutei’s midsection. He attempted to double Suutei over, and wrap his arm around his neck. He would grab The Deserter by the hip, and lift him up, in a vertical suplex position. He would then Jump into the air and turn his body into to have Suutei horizontally across his body, his neck still in his arm. The two would fall to the ground, creating a large crack in the earth. Maikumaru would get up, his arm resting on one knee, looking at Suutei. “You are my victim. And I am Maikumaru. The Nineteenth Tsuchikage. I’m here to personally bring you to justice.”

315/1374

“You, Suutei Kimura, have placed dishonor among the name of Monolith. You not only desert Iwagakure, desert your post, but you murder your comrades. When I’m done with you, your cousin is going to have to scrape you off the ground.”

The Brawler cracked his knuckles and smiled, standing up, dusing the dirt off himself. “The Monoliths are supposed to be the best of the best in Taijutsu. Unmatched in skill. Let’s put that to the test. Let’s see if you deserved the title in the first place.” Maikumaru would back away, and let Suutei collect himself off the ground. He stood square and separated his legs. He raised his fists to his midsection, being in his signature Brawling Stance. “If you disappoint me you’ll die slow.” Weather Suutei recovered or not, Maikumaru would rush towards him to deliver an onslaught of violent and unrelenting punches. The battle had begun.

3Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Tue May 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank

“I’m really sorry. I just thought I might have actually known you. Because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings believing I forgot you. Nobody likes being forgotten am I ri-.“ Suutei choked on his words.

The stranger took him by complete surprise. He felt his body go from upright to upside down. His face buried in the man’s elbow crease. His head was rushed with blood, slightly disorienting him for a moment. Even though his vision was completely obscured by this man’s Cubital Fossa. He felt a rush of air through his trousers, and his lower half swinging as if they were spinning.

Everything was dark for a few moments until he was smashed on his backside into the charred terrain. The Ex-Monolith laid fixed into the earth. He suffered in that spot in agony. The pain was so intense it was challenging to think straight. He watched the wisps of flames burn out into the night sky. The Colossal Kage came into view looking down upon Suutei’s immobile frame. He could feel his heart racing growing anxious of what the Tsuchikage had in store.

He struggled to get his muscles to function the properly. He didn’t know whether he should have admired or feared this man’s power. This all just seemed to coincidental to for him. It’d been two years since that night they planned the attack. How long had these people been tracking him he thought? The eradication of his platoon should have gone unnoticed as not a single soul could have lived to tell the tale.

“Geez I don’t know man. Your pretty strong why don’t you just let me off with a warning.” He was coy with the man.

“I did what I had to! Those bastards I called my subordinates dismembered my best friend like a toy!” He howled in anguish.

“If you think my actions weren’t justifiable in the slightest. Then Iwagakure is going to need another Tsuchikage after tonight!” He challenged as the blue in his irises burned away into a melting orange.

He wound up his shoulder clockwise loosening up his muscles. The young Kimura was ready to brawl with this brute. He took a few steps backwards, putting a bit of space between them. At the same time, nearly instinctively, his hands weaved the necessary signs; Tiger→Dog→Snake→Dragon→ Ox → Bird → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Ram. A flood of air pressure came rushing from within his body, enough to blow out the flames surrounding him.

“I’ll be kicking your ass till the Sun comes up!” He snarled in response to Maikumaru’s threats.

The giant attempted to rush him with a flurry of attacks. He barreled down on him seemingly getting faster and faster, but despite his speed Suutei was able to see right through his attacks. He whipped around the backside of Maikumaru, slipping beneath his extended arm. Before aiming his left elbow into the midsection of his back, that was followed up with a sweeping leg kick from Suuteis’ right

Tiger→Dog→Snake→Dragon→ Ox → Bird → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Ram. wrote:Name: Oya's Blessing (おやの 擁する ~ Oya no Yōsuru)
Origin: Custom
Type: Utility
Element: Fūton
Range: Self
Specialty: Nintaijutsu
Duration: 2 Post(s)
Cooldown:
Hand Seals: Tiger→Dog→Snake→Dragon→Ox→Bird→Monkey→Hare→Rat→Boar→Ram
Description: Channeling the Wind Nature chakra from within the user body acts as a ventilation or exhaust duct forcing them to levitate half a meter from the ground. Because the user is levitating above the ground, they are physically unaffected by terrain (chakra and non chakra) based ailments, aside from this the user is able to ride the waves of the wind. This makes the users Speed, two tiers higher than their Speed Stat, but decreases their endurance by two tiers due to the increased buoyancy. (i.e not using technique User's Speed is B-0 and Endurance is B-2, but while using the technique Speed becomes B-3 and Endurance becomes C-2)

Chakra: 330/350
WC: 516
Total WC: 2682

4Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Wed May 08, 2019 2:49 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
“I don’t care about your dead friends. You can explain that to the Council. And then we’ll decide what to do with you.”

When Maikumaru had begun his perpetual flurry of offense, he had notice that Suutei had started to easily slip his attacks. Maikumaru went for a hook that was easy to duck. He went for another punch to the midsection that was then pivoted. He was missing most of his attacks left and right. Maikumaru was known for his durability and strength, but conversely, his main weakness was his lower speed. Suutei had become much faster than Maikumaru had anticipated, and dodged an attack the Brawler overextended out of frustration. He felt an elbow shove in his back that made Maikumaru jerk forward slightly. Then he felt a kick to his leg. But the Tsuchikage resisted the attack, and retaliated by kicking his leg out in order to knock the Konoha Shinobi off balance. With his right leg out, he jumped with his left, leaping over a meter. He turned his body around and brandished his elbow, aiming down on his head. Weather he missed or not, Maikumaru would roll away from Suutei on impact to gain a little bit of distance. The fight was getting to be interesting. But the Brawler was prepared for if his weakness was to be exploited.

The Tsuchikage once again, broke into his brawling stance. His heart rate increased, and his muscles visibly tensed. All around him, his body started to flicker electricity, small sparks would show as he sporadically. He was far more agile than before, now able to match the speed of Suutei. “Now we BOTH can be fast.” Once again, Maikumaru rushed down the Shinobi. He could feel the tingling sensation of the lightning continuously jolt at his body, urging him to move faster, like a whip lashing at a beast.

Moving quickly, he would aim for three striking attacks, the first would be a hook to the side of his head, to disorientate the former Monolith. The next would be a a punch with his left fist into Suutei’s right hip, a tactic used to hinder mobility. And the next would be a grapple. With both hands, Maikumaru would reach for Suutei’s legs. He would pull them from under him in so he would then be prone to the ground. Maikumaru would turn his body into the other direction, while his arms lifted Suutei up. He would slam him down into the ground, in an attempt to brutally smash the Leaf Ninja into the hard ground. The Brawler smiled a wicked smile, and repeated the process once more. And then again. And then again. And then one more time, he would release Suutei mid throw, where he would allow him to be thrown ten meters away.

The Tsuchikage rolled his soldiers and neck. “You are pretty quick. But not as strong as I thought you would be. You’re kinda disappointing me.” He his hands horizontally to his shoulders, and flapped his hands inward, taunting him to to attack. “Come on. Give me your best shot.”

522/1896 WC

Chakra 390/410:

5Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Wed May 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank

“Don’t you dare talk about Seigin!” Suutei shouted in anger attempting to sweep his opponents’ legs.

He placed his kick precisely at Maikumaru’s ankle in order to take him off his feet. The results were unfortunate to say the least. Even with putting most of his strength into the kick, it didn’t seem to phase Maikumaru in the slightest. He then reacted by kicking his leg out towards Suutei, he lifted his right arm to take the blow. While he still had the window he used his free hand to channel chakra through his arm.

From beneath his sleeve an explosive tag materialized loaded on Weapon S’s firing mechanism. As the large brutes’ foot made contact with his left forearm, he used Weapon S to launch an explosive tag sticking it to the bottom of his shoe. He resisted the urge to flinch from the pain, and was taken off his feet by the attack. He’d been sent airborne back out to where he previously rendezvoused with his squad.

The kick sent him away a good distance, but he was able to recover quickly. He shrugged off the pain in his forearm. It was hard to assess the damage to his arm, but he didn’t notice it much. He was taken off guard by an elbow drop to the back of his head. The force of the impact with his skull was enough to temporarily render him unconscious for a few moments.

His head smashed into the ground nose first. Had he been conscious at that moment he’d felt his nose cartilage break. Not a minute later his eyes shot open, the sclera in his right eye filled with blood. An intense ringing reverbed through his right ear, but wasn’t aware he’d lost hearing in the other. He tried mustering up a bit of strength, as the pain started to set in throughout his body.

Blood tricked down his forehead, rolling over his cheek and off his face. Suutei hardly could hear what Maikumaru said before he started barreling down on him. He stood his ground firmly raising his arms up ready to counter against his opponent. He wasn’t entirely sure if he had been hallucinating, but he thought he’d seen bolts of lightning flicker around his body. His effort to make sense resulted in another consequential blow to the head.

His vision blurred slightly making it hard for him to focus on the where the Tsuchikage’s next attack was coming from. He tried to channel his chakra into one of his eyes to better pick up on his movements. Thanks to his Eye of Cinder he was able to see clearly heat emitting from his fist. He flipped sideways in order to avoid the blow, but this plan was thwarted instantly once he felt a clench around both his ankles.

The next thing he’d known the world went blurry as he was constantly tossed about. The colossus flailed him about like a child would do a toy. The first slam resulted in his left shoulder being dislocated. The second slam triggered a sharp pain in his chest indicating one of his ribs had been broken. He started channeling chakra through his lungs, and following the third slam which separated his shoulder all together.

Upon contact with the ground the young man exhaled, releasing a highly flammable gas from his mouth. Unless Maikumaru was a dog it’d be hard to distinguish the scent of the burning trees, and the noxious odor coming from his mouth. He’d nearly regurgitated on Maikumaru following the fourth trip to the ground. The fifth slam resulted in yet another blow to the head causing him to pass out momentarily.

He woke up just seconds later after Maikumaru tossed him away roughly ten meters from him. He laid there, motionless, in an attempt to better control his breathing before he got up. He could feel the blood beginning to flow more from his skull, and his leg felt extremely stiff while he tried to rest on his knees. He took his time controlling his breathing, before he reached for the wrist of his left arm.

The bully taunted Suutei once more instigating an attack from the young Leaf Shinobi. Suutei stared at his accoster, his vision swaying back and forth for a moment. The first thing he would do before taking Maikumaru’s bait was reset his shoulder. He’d lost all feeling in his arm, but in order to keep fighting he’d need both hands. It took a lot of mental strength for him to hold himself together at this point.

The young warrior put his resolve on display by pulling his left arm forward. He shouted in pain as he was brought to tears. He reset his shoulder back in place, and screamed once again in agony. He fell forward on his injured right arm, and winced from his prior injury to his arm. While his hand laid pressed against the earth, he tried to catch his breath, but that was becoming a task as well.

The more rational approach would have been to use the Dragon Flame Bullet. However due to his broken ribs, expanding his lungs like that would do more harm to him than necessary. Instead he looked down at his arm once again, but this time it was in the same fashion as he did with his signature technique. However, he wasn’t able to control his chakra normally thus causing him to spend more time forming the singularity.

“If- you want me…come and get me…” Suutei taunted taking his time to pronounce every word carefully with each breathe.

Techniques wrote:
Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] 8trc9on

Ibugan (燻眼, meaning "eye of cinder") is a dōjutsu that grants the user the ability to see radiation in the long-infrared range of the electromagnetic spectrum, thus allowing them to produce "thermograms" and effectively see the heat--or lack thereof-- of beings and objects at varying levels of efficiency and definition, thus making it possible to see one's environment with or without visible illumination. The range, proficiency, and auxiliary effects bestowed to the user of Ibugan depend on the rank being used. Ibugan is a notably distinct dōjutsu whose various stages of ability do not change aesthetically and typically remain the same glowing, fiery orange-red hues with slitted pupils, however there are occasionally slight deviations in hue.

A-Rank
10 Chakra/post

Requires
Tokujō/B-Rank
2,500wc
750 ryo
The third stage of Ibugan further increases the user's ability to see heat signatures up to 500-meters, and through any amount of uninsulated material, as well as insulated walls up to 3-meters thick. The heat signatures at this rank are perfectly defined with the same amount of detail as they would be able to see without the Ibugan active, and can even see subtle changes in the temperature of the atmosphere as well as discerning between multiple different sources of heat. At this rank, the user also develops telescopic capabilities in their eyes, allowing the user to see any distance within the Ibugan's range as if they were 20-meters away.

Name: Fire Style: Misty Flame Dance (Katon: Kasumi Enbu ~ 火遁・霞炎舞)
Origin: Library
Type: Supplementary
Element: Fire
Range: 9m Radius
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: 2 posts
Hand Seals: Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger
Description: The user inhales a large breath, filling their mouth and lungs with chakra, then convert this chakra into a gaseous substance. This gas, while partially invisible to the naked eye, does distort light slightly, and permeates a distint, noxious odor. When exhaled, this gas spreads at speeds of 10m/s to cover its 9-meter radius. When exposed to another fire nature technique, the gas adds its radius to the paired fire nature technique, and uses the paired technique's damage value, which is spread across the radius at 10m/s.

Weapon S wrote:
What it does...:

Name: Explosive Tag
Classification: Offensive
Elemental Alignment: N/A
Quantity: 500 ryo per explosive tag
Primary function: This tag is highly adhesive and can be stuck to individuals or objects such as projectiles. The adhesive does not bond until the tag is fed the most minute amount of chakra [no chakra cost involved]. Once a second 'charge' of chakra [no chakra cost] is applied [up to a maximum distance of 40 meters, chakra travels at 50 m/s] or when exposed to impact force such as the object it is attached to hitting another object, the seal will activate and explode. When an explosive Tag detonates, it delivers an explosive blast that travels at 50 m/s and has a radius range of 3m. This explosion, while small, is powerful, able to deal major second degree burns. On direct contact with an individual, such as when stuck directly to a victim or when a projectile bearing a seal becomes embedded in the target, the explosion deals moderate third degree burns. Note, you can only possess a maximum of twenty explosive tags at any one point in time.
Ability slot: N/A
Appearance: This piece of paper spans 15 cm in length by 7.5 cm in width. The tag itself is an imbued piece of chakra paper which is white with a red border. The edge of the tag is laced with a strong adhesive and kanji seals cover the explosive tag's face.
History: A standard weapon in a shinobi's arsenal.

Chakra: 310/350
WC: 960
Total WC: 3642

6Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Fri May 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikumaru still had his hands raised out when Suutei struggled to the ground. To his surprise, he was bloodied, and severely broken. Maikumaru lowered his hands. To say that he was disappointed in what the former Captain of the Monoliths had to offer was an understatement. He watched as he got up. There was a sickening crack of his shoulder. He noticed his eyes. They were different than before. “The Kimura Kekkei Genkai…”

Suutei stood there. He lowered his arms and crossed them. Suutei would then taunt Maikumaru. The Tsuchikage smiled for a moment. “Hehe. Hehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You are in no position for any bravado, Betrayer. But I will give you some credit. At least you don’t quit. But, I think it's about time I ended this.” Maikumaru took a step forward to break into a sprint. The bottom of his foot began to flash. Within his next step, he flew into the air as the bottom of his foot exploded, causing him to launch several meters into the air. Maikumaru yelped in pain, surprise, and confusion. He landed on the ground with a large thud, his back facing away from Suutei. He looked down at his leg. His leg burned from the mysterious explosion. His right pants leg was torn and burnt. The cloth size with his skin. He got up, putting not too much pressure on his leg. He touched his leg, and poured chakra into it. The pain became alleviated, as his skin started to repair. He kicked off his other sandal, to avoid of feeling the awkwardness of wearing only one. Maikumaru didn’t like being tricked. He didn’t like sneak attacks. He smiled. He created the Yin Hand Seal. Inside his body, his chakra started to take some of his cells. They started to simplify. They began to reprogram. And then they started to leave his body. He kept walking towards him. Towards Suutei. He was unsure if he was cowardly enough to attempt to escape. However, he was crafty enough to place some sort of trap on Maikumaru that caused the explosion. So he wasn’t going to take any chances. If he decided to escape, there would be a price to pay.

But he wasn’t going to stop there. “You...you pissed me off!” Maikumaru’s vision became red. He went into his brawling stance, and growed a deep and throaty growl. His muscles began to twitch as his veins started to become more exposed, and mis muscles became larger. His eyes were bloodshot. He vowed to himself. “I’m going to turn you into a red mist!!” He dashed towards Suutei as fast as he could, and grabbed him by the arms, using his strength to keep him in place. He jolted his head back, and then forward, slamming his foread into the center of the Leaf Ninja’s face. He moved his left arm to grab a hold of Suutei’s throat. The smile on the Brawler’s face was diabolical when he jerked his right hand back. He would move to let his fist drive deep into Suutei’s stomach. He would attempt to keep his fist inside his midsection, and raise him higher into the air at enough force to try to throw him up in the air. Maikumaru would jump up there with him, waiting for Suutei to fall downward, and once he did, The Nineteenth Tsuchikage would to try and grab Suutei by the back of the head. He would move to place his face on his knee. When they would land on the ground, Maikumaru would land on one knee, while the other would have Suutei’s face on it, forcing him to feel the impact of the land. Never releasing his grip on him. He raised him to level him face to face for a split second, to get a good look at the damage done. He would throw Suutei to the ground. He would take out his kunai. But after a few deep breaths he threw it to the ground. “No. I’m going to take you back to the council, and you’re gonna have to answer to them, as well as me. He would reach to grab a hold of Suutei’s face, in an attempt to suffocate him just long enough for him to be out cold.

730/2626 WC

Chakra: 330/410:

7Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Sun May 12, 2019 8:01 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank

‘YES!’ He rejoiced internally as the intensity of the heat emitting from within his veins increased. He watched him close as he laughed at the ex-monoliths resolve. He prepared to activate the dormant explosive tag beneath the Tsuchikage’s foot, but to his surprise the brute force behind this man’s steps was enough to set it off. As he watched the bright flash emitting from beneath his foot before it blew him off his feet.

The sound of the Tsuchikage wincing in pain was soothing to Suutei’s ears. While his opponents’ back was turned there was something inside of him telling him to run. Yet at the same time there was something also preventing him from leaving. Once again he’d be running from the Hidden Stone for who knows how long. He refused to spend any more of his life running away from them. Unfortunately, this man was on an entirely different level, retreat was his one and only option.

It was then that an idea had dawned upon him, a risky plan, but one that could increase his survival odds tremendously. The pain in his arm was almost unpleasant to say the very least. He almost doubled over from the pain, but remained strong knowing failure meant death. Raising his left hand to his chest he held the Half Tiger seal. Not even a second passed before three copies of himself appeared on their feet before him.

Two of the clones took the one hand they had free, and assisted getting the downed Suutei to his feet. The real Suutei took his left hand once more, and his right hand as well. He weaved the following hand signs in sequential order: Dog, Boar, and Ram. He pondered for a brief moment before deciding to turn himself into a demon wind shuriken. There was no way his plan could possibly fail now, it was full proof or at least he believed.

Suutei A looked above to find a pinewood tree unscathed by the aftermath of Shuriken Suuteis’ earlier assault. He would maneuver his way up the tree utilizing the Supernatural Walking practice technique in order to ensure there were no outlying forces keeping Shuriken Suutei from escaping. While up here he channeled chakra to his arm in order to prepare their signature technique. Everything should go according to plan, and all they needed to do was slow him down long enough for Suutei to escape.

Suutei B with resolve equal to Shuriken Suutei weaved the following signs in sequential order: Tiger, Dog, Snake, Dragon, Ox, Bird, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Ram. He was gifted with Oya’s Blessing like Shuriken Suutei was earlier. The cloned Kimura grabbed hold of Shuriken Suutei and took off in a burst of speed towards one of his subordinate, in hopes that either of them would be able to heal his wounds.

Suutei C was the most unfortunate of the cloned trio as he’d be required to face off against Maikumaru personally. He positioned himself relatively close to where Shuriken Suutei was prior to his transformation. The clone channeled their chakra while weaving the necessary hand signs similar to how Suutei A had done to form their signature technique. By the time he gathered enough chakra in his palm, Maikumaru had already turned to face Suutei.

He watched Maikumaru carefully as he slowly strode towards Suutei, or at least whom he presumed was the original Suutei. He flinched at the sound of this beast’s rage, as his roared echoed throughout the woods. In a split second he’d already had Suutei hoisted in the air, his big hands clamped around both the young man’s biceps. He cried out in pain from his previous soldier injury, before his face was smashed by the Tsuchikage’s forehead.

Blood came rushing out of the clones’ nose, and his other eye was filled with blood once again. But before he could cry in pain, he was silenced by his left hand clamping around his neck. He struggled as he gasped for air, before Maikumaru forced his hand into his midsection. The force behind his fist strong enough to send him into the air roughly several meters. The clone was nearly at its limits following that brief series of attacks.

He thought he’d gotten a break yet this wasn’t the case when Maikumaru jumped with tremendous ability. Yet refused to attack him almost as if he were toying with him. At least until he grabbed hold of the young man’s by the back of the head. Forced his face against his knee as they descended back to the Earth. The brawny man separated, unhinged, and broke Suutei’s jaw against the tough ground.

Like the sick man he was, he hoisted Suutei up by the head, and observed what he probably would have called art. Then, like a child bored with its toys he tossed him aside and brandished a Kunai. Suutei C raised his hand to Maikumaru, holding it steady as the man approached him. Time was running out for the clone and with the last of its strength it fired the singularity at Maikumaru.

Chakra: 310/350 ÷ 4 = 72.5 or 72 Chakra Each
WC: 863
Total WC: 4505

Shuriken Suutei 67/72:
Suutei A 72/72:
Suutei B 52/72:
Suutei C 0/72:

8Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Sat May 18, 2019 8:06 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikumaru reached his hand forward to place it on the betrayer’s face. When he did, a hand was raised towards Maikumaru instead. It took him a bit by surprise, a slight expression of surprise on the Tsuchikage’s face appeared. Less than a second later, Maikumaru was hit with an intense wave of heat. The blast was great and powerful. But with a combination of his own hardiness, and the power of Zero Time Reckless Action, Maikumaru would simply cover his hands over his face in surprise. The damage done to him would be nothing more than negligible. His body was then covered with a many moderate first degree burns, and a lot of major bruises. And as he did, the Suutei before him had poofed away into a cloud of smoke.

Maikumaru got up. He was not pleased. “You COWARD! I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU CAN’T HIDE FROM MEEEEEE!!!”

Maikumaru closed his eyes. He didn’t think he would have to use this ability. He had to calm his rage enough for him to be able to concentrate on using this jutsu. He weaved the chakra inside of his body to create an invisible aura. The aura allowed him to sense all chakra around him. The aura extended further outward into the world around him. The Tsuchikage could sense chakra all around him. And the first bit he noticed was in the tree. Maikumaru smiled. He rushed towards the tree, and jumped to its branches striking at Suutei with all his strength. It poofed into a cloud like the one before it. Another clone. Maikumaru scanned the radius once more, sensing Chakra. He could sense chakra being flung in all directions, he could see it in the form of people running around.

And then he saw one little bit of chakra running away from Maikumaru’s direction. Maikumaru ran in his direction. The chakra in his body began to electrify once more. Lighting sputtered across his body. He closed his eyes and raised his hands. And then ran in that direction. While he did, Maikumaru began to think. Why was this Suutei able to run this fast? Maikumaru pt a lot of damage to someone other than a Shadow Clone. It would have disappeared. He was now holding a demon wind shuriken that was full of chakr. Enough for an entire person. It was likely that he had unsealed. Maikumaru would note to remain cautious of it. He rushed after Suutei, moving at a quick speed. He was going to attempt to catch up to him as quickly as possible. All Maikumaru needed was to know that Suutei was in range. That was all he needed. He was still infected and not near Maikumaru’s chakra pool. Maikumaru would could wait for him to finally succumb to it. However, with his speed Speed Demon Technique reactivated it, he would have a chance of catching up.

497/3123 WC

Jutsu:

9Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Wed May 22, 2019 9:01 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank

Suutei A cheered in excitement when he witnessed the explosion set off 15 meters below him. The flames traveled quickly up the tree, but he remained unscathed from the aftermath of the inferno. The pine was firm holding its own, despite its trunk being scorched. The clone looked out in the direction of Shuriken Suutei and Suutei B, who’d zipped passed N’Jobu and Kisei. It made sense to avoid any contact. He would do more harm than good if he were to seek their assistance.

‘That man was a monster, but he’s been put to rest.’ He consulted himself in his mind.
Just as he was preparing to take off through the forest towards the fleeing duo. He heard a peculiar crackle from below his position. He looked closer to find Maikumaru still standing letting out an anger induced war cry. He nearly lost focus on remaining perched in the tree, and before he even realized it the beast man had left the ground to face him eye to eye.

He swung with such ferocity yet his movements were still predictable to say the least. He avoided the swing to his face sacrificing the tree he perched upon. The force of the blow was able to send the tree toppling over, but not before he leaped to a neighboring tree. The cloned Suutei observed the predator that was Maikumaru, his muscles rippled all over as jolts of electricity pulses around his body. The grizzly man burst off into the direction of the real Suutei. Instinctively, he went in pursuit of Maikumaru in order to apprehend him.

The man was much faster than he looked for his size that was. Although it wasn’t difficult to remain in close pursuit. He had to figure out a way to slow him down at the very least. Just to give himself a bit of separation. He needed Suutei B to hurry up with their plan. Now that the Tsuchikage was in pursuit he’d have to pull of the impossible. Suutei held out his hand aiming roughly 30 – 40 meters in front of Maikumaru, before firing the singularity from his hand.

Suutei B glided through swerving in and between the tall pines that laid ahead. Their plan seemed to be working for the most part. Its success being cemented by the sound of the explosion some distance behind. All he needed to do was make his way toward the riverbed to the north. He held a tight grip around the ring of Suutei Shuriken. Before he could begin the technique he heard the roar of the Tsuchikage ring throughout the forest. Suutei kicked up another burst of speed to gain more distance between them.

He was cautious to separate the two of them from Maikumaru, survivability was very short should they cross paths once more. He channeled his chakra through his body once more rerouting the energy through Shuriken Suutei. Forcing the original into a stasis while in Shuriken form, shutting down a majority of his body functions in order to heal him with his chakra. It would only take a moment to bring him back to full health. It was a bitter sweet feeling when he decided to take up Iryo Ninjutsu. Specializing his expertise in Iryo Ninjutsu made things all the more easier for himself.

“Alright not much farther from the lake. We can come up with another plan once I finally wake up.” He said to no one.

Chakra: 310/350 ÷ 4 = 72.5 or 72 Chakra Each
WC: 581
Total WC: 5086

Shuriken Suutei 67/72:
Suutei A 52/72:
Suutei B 42/72:

10Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Tue May 28, 2019 2:56 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikumaru had failed in taking out the fake Suutei who had given chase to him. The Tsuchikage smashed trees that were in his way, knocking them over to pose some obstacle for the clone. He repeatedly looked back at him to keep tabs. Maikumaru was getting rather frustrated with dealing with so many clones as once, even if it was only two. When he turned around he saw that Suutei created hand seals. Maikumaru smirked. While running he moved his arms to form his brawling stance. He felt the layer of chakra pour out of his body and onto his skin. He kept running in the real Suutei’s direction. When he turned around, it was just as he had expected. A fireball was thrown in Maikumaru’s direction. For a moment, the Tsuchikage thought it was picking up speed. But in reality it was growing in size in conjunction with it’s speed. He took one large stride and turned around, while moving backwards in midair. “You think this is going to stop me? You only gave me the advantage.”

Maikumaru clasped his hands together. He held out the axe handle that was his hands. As soon as the giant ball of fire came towards Maikumaru, he slammed his hands upward. His thumbs pressed up against the giant fireball, and the Tsuchikage raised his arms up above his head, taking the ball with it. He had volley the ball backwards, causing it to head for the real Suutei ahead of him. It wouldn’t take long before the ball of fire would explode, causing a massive forest fire. The Brawler of the Stone created a single hand seal to create a Shadow Clone of his own. He would fall back and take care of the fake Suutei. He would be directly behind Maikumaru and standing there, waiting for Suutei to arrive closer.

While the Clone would go to work, Maikumaru would move quickly to catch up to Suutei. Once he felt he was at the comfortable distance of at least 30m, the Tsuchikage would place his hands on the ground for a brief moment, activating his Gravitational Enslavement, His kekkei genkai allowed for him to burst over the limit of speed. His plan was to slow suutei down and speed himself up, in order to close the gap between them.

The Clone, however would run straight for Suutei’s clone, moving at burst speed. As soon as he was in range, the clone would activate Electromagnetic Mass Murder, causing a powerful surge of lightning to erupt from his body, electrocuting the Fauxe Suutei.

The real Maikumaru, however would continue to chase after what was the real Suutei. His speed would increase towards Suutei with the help of his Gravitational Enslavement Technique. Maikumaru grimace, and stopped momentarily to break into a ready sprint position. He sped off into the distance, moving at a blinding speed to catch up the the Former Monolith. If Maikumaru were to be able to catch up, he would grab a hold of the back of Suutei’s head. While doing so he would slam him facedown on the ground, in an effort to stop him. “That’s enough! Stop being a bitch! Be a man and answer to your crimes.”

545/3668

Jutsu:

11Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:11 am

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank

It baffled Suutei A when he watched Maikumaru turn around and face his fireball head on. He boasted about tricking Suutei in turning the tide of battle in his favor. Admittedly, he really didn’t expect the man to completely volley the giant orb of fire towards Suutei B.

The escaping clone continued on foot following the trail towards the nearby lake. He turned around to watch the flaming orb barrel towards him, but he didn’t flinch all he did was continue forward. He felt the orb press against his back, and he winced right before the explosion. He remained unscathed by the flames produced by the explosion and continued onward to escape.

Suutei trekked farther through the mowed down pines, vaulting over one after the other. He could see the lake within his sight now. He needed to get as far away from this nutcase as quickly as he could.  He had to hand it to the Tsuchikage’s tenacious attitude. He was vigilant in this entire pursuit, but he wasn’t the only one who had a one-track mind.

Suutei vaulted over another laying pine, he didn’t dare look back to see if he could spot the Tsuchikage. It would only worry him more which was the last thing he needed right now. Suutei A had his own troubles to deal with now that Maikumaru had created a clone of his own.

The original beast was already in hot pursuit of Suutei B and the recovering Suutei. Before he even had a chance to make his next move, he felt a burning sensation coursing throughout his body. It felt like he was riding a rickety rollercoaster with bumpy tracks. Until nearly instantaneously following the sensation, Suutei A went up in smoke, literally leaving behind a white haze of smoke in his place.

More chakra lost meant a battle he was more than likely to lose, and surrendering was beginning to be a more viable option now more than ever. He could hear the Tsuchikage snarl behind him insulting him, and chastising that he takes responsibility for his past actions.

Yet the young man being who he was, refused to go down without a fight no matter the opponent. He prepared himself for one last stand against the Tsuchikage, prepared to lay everything on the line at this very moment.

The lake came into view and Suutei would cease his running. Waiting for the Tsuchikage to emerge from within the pines. But before he could fully get his guard up, his pursuer palm was pressed against his nose and bridge. Forcing the back of his head into the snow-blanketed earth. He lost his grip of Shuriken Suutei, but that didn’t matter anymore. Suutei had regained consciousness from his cryostasis like slumber. No longer being masked as a Shuriken, the young man stood before Maikumaru no longer beaten down. His fist clenched tightly after he raised his hand to adjust his forehead protector.

“Well, you got me right where you want me. So, let’s end this. Now!” He demanded they bring this bout to an end, as he stood over the man who was subduing his clone.

WC: 532
Total WC: 5,618

Original Suutei 67/72:
Suutei B 22/72:

12Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:08 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
When the ball of fire hit Suutei, Maikumaru smiled. “Gotcha!” He continued to speed forward, the flames igniting the forest ablaze. However, through the searing flames amongst the burning forest, the Tsuchikage’s eyes laid on a figure that was still traveling, still escaping him from the distance. He had survived the counterattack. He grit his teeth, and kept running. He had activated his enslavement jutsu, so he could be catching up to him soon. He dispersed his clone from far behind him, since the original Suutei did the same. He was losing chakra. . It wouldn’t be much trouble from here on out. Suutei was very elisuve, and evasive of a fight. The Tsuchikage was disgusted in how he had ever became the Captain of the Monoliths. “You coward. You call yourself a shinobi!? Get back here and FACE me!” As he screamed, he ran through the flames. The heat of the inferno was nothing compared to the rage of the Tsuchikage. He emerged from the fire, wiping away any and all flames around him.

He saw him. He was close. Maikumaru reached out towards him. The windmill shuriken dropped from his hand, and on to the ground. It slipped Maikumaru’s mind. He reached out to the clone, and grabbed it by the back of the head. He picked him up, and slammed his face down on the ground. But then, he had poofed into a cloud. Maikumaru’s eyes widened. “A-another clone…?”

He raised his fists up and crashed him on the ground. “DAMMIT!” He was for sure he had him. He was sure. Where did the second imposter even come from? He stood up. And then he noticed something. There was another Suutei. He looked at him. And clenched his fist.

“Well, you got me right where you want me. So, let’s end this. Now!”

Maikumaru cocked his head to the side and snarled. “If I find out that you are just another clone, when I find the real you, I’m just going to kill you on the spot. Because I’m getting really sick of this.” Maikumaru’s eyes were bloodshot, and veins pumped out of his skin, he walked forward, and cracked his knuckles, and moving his head to the right and then the left. “I’m going to wipe the floor with you. I’m going to beat you senselessly. You are lucky I’m still in the right mind to remind myself that you are to be brought back alive. If I were to go all out now, you would be dead in seconds. But I will say, it’s about time that you manned up and faced your fate. You’re lucky I am in my right mind to remember that I gotta bring you back alive. Because if I wasn’t, I would have killed you on sight. Now, at least make this entertaining for me to make up for my wasted time.”

The Tsuchikage rushed towards the enemy. His Enslavement Jutsu was still active, so his speed was still increased. He raised his fist at him while flying forward. He would attempt to drive his fist into Suutei’s skill. If it would connect he would see that this was the real deal. Not a clone. “HAHAHA! So you finally are the real deal!” He would aim to drive his other fist into his midsection, while using his right hand to grapple the back of his neck once he felt the impact of the absolute boulder of the fist. He would reach both of his mars out to wrap them both around Suutei. He would bend his knees, jump approximately five meters into the air, before falling back down on top of the fugitive, all of the force of his weight on them. He would slowly get up from on top of him, and dust himself off. Beating up Suutei would have been cathartic enough for him. He was low on energy, anger, and chakra. “You know something Suutei. You really gave me a run for my money. Not in the sense to be proud of, though. But I really don’t feel like beating you up much anymore. Your little chase took the fun out of it. But you decided to take a final stand, redeeming yourself. So I will go easy on you, if you tell me; why? Why did you kill your fellow monoliths? What would have possessed you to join one of the most elite forces in the entire world, only to kill them all, and then go on the run. You said something about them killing your friend, yeah? I disregarded in the heat of the moment. Who was this friend. The Monoliths couldn't have killed him for no reason. Tell me. Your story.”

804/4472 WC

13Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Empty Re: Clash of the Titans [Land of Frost] Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:50 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank

"This man is a monster. H-He still has the energy to keep going. Despite everything, I’ve thrown at him! He argued with himself." He came to the realization in his mind.

“I have no words for you Tsuchikage. Only one of us will walk away from this battle tonight. And I’ll let you know right now Tsuhikage…it won’t be you!”

The Tsuchikage attempted to drive his fist into Suutei’s skull, instinctively he raised his arms up to protect his head. Suffering from a head injury wouldn’t be the best for him at this moment. He should have guessed that this man wasn’t as bright as he’d given him credit for. All those muscles couldn’t compensate for his lack of brain power. He knew this fight would come down to a battle of wits. Unfortunately, Maikumaru still had plenty of gas left in his tank compared to Suutei.

“Shit I’ve used up too much chakra. It isn’t worth the risk at this point.” He thought to himself again while bracing for Maikumaru’s next attack.

He watched the attack come flying for his midsection, just like from the first round of their battle. While he wanted to avoid using chakra, he had no choice. He flexed one of his calf muscles slightly shifting his body to that side. Suutei would move out of Maikumaru’s line of sight unable to be tracked with the man’s eyes. Instead, all that his eyes and brain would be able to perceive would be Suutei dissipating within a matter of seconds. In his own opinion he believed his high-speed movement technique was unbeatable, but right now wasn’t the time to brag.

He reappeared behind Maikumaru attempting to perform an aerial roundhouse kick to the side of his head. Should the attack he would use the momentum from the kick to swing himself towards Maikumaru. At the same time raising his fist to strike the man in the face with all his force. Whether his two brief attacks would affect Maikumaru was a different story. The Tsuchikage had an unimaginable amount of resilience compared to Suutei. However, he wouldn’t allow that to deter him from putting up a fight. He couldn’t risk being captured and taken to Iwagakure. The path to victory would open to him soon.

Depending on if his second attack landed, he knew he would be within range once again. So, before Maikumaru would react he’d draw in a deep breath. Before exhaling a large fireball right into Maikumaru’s face hopefully blinding him and hindering his eyesight at the least. Suutei would then drop back hopefully before Maikumaru could react to the stretch of his assault. He wouldn’t waste time letting Maikumaru recover and proceeded to weave hand seals.

WC: 476
Total WC: 6094
Chakra: 89/350

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.