You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Nova felt as though so much of her time in Konoha was being wasted, her lofty goals and aspirations on hold while she were here supporting a handful of Suna genin who followed her here to represent their village(even if it were still under construction). Even her creative outlets that came in the form of construction and design of puppets had stagnated, leaving her feeling unsatisfied and restless. Her lack of inspiration and motivation not only left her in a state of discontent, but Sasori too was clearly bored. The dark urgings of Sasori's mind were becoming more frequent, and almost hungry to action. More often than she would care to admit even to herself he would express his desire to create “art” in the macabre form of turning flesh to something less malleable, something that was an absolutely unacceptable to act upon especially when she were the current face of Sunagakure. If she did not find something to occupy her idle hands and mind, nothing good would come of it. The old saying were true, “ Idle hands are the devil's playthings”, though in this case the devil in question were the ancient mind of Sasori of the Red Sand.

Still early in the day, past dawn but before the day's battles for the chuunin exams would start, Nova would find herself yet again wandering the streets of Konoha. The smell of baked goods and herbal teas wafted through the streets, lending itself to a pleasant stroll through the still slow streets of the village she were a guest of. For her time here, she had kept her wandering well within the borders of the village. So much life and festivities seemed to gravitate all towards the center of the village, so much so that the outlying neighborhoods seemed to be of another village altogether. Further out from the heart of the village she would wander, finding herself quickly at the gate to the forest beyond even with her meandering pace and limp. Outside the village was not safe and protected as the interior was, and wandering alone could welcome trouble as her figure were not an imposing one. Even with that in mind, she did not fear what she might encounter for as usual she carried the scrolls with each of her creations bound within, waiting there for the moment she decided that she needed to utilize them. If she were to lose her will she had the self preservation that Sasori had to protect her as well, his body and mind more than suitable defense from most who would do her harm.

Though it were not her intent upon leaving her rented room, as her feet would take her through ancient groves and by trees that could fit several of her within their trunks diameters she felt the beginning pricks of inspiration. Though it were not the form of creation and art that Sasori desired, even the weak substitute of creation with wood as a medium piqued the puppet's curiosity. Touching her hands to the rough bark of one tree so large she could not even wrap her arms a quarter of the way around it if she tried, her mind wandered to what she could create from a canvas so large. Glancing back towards the village with a feeling of nervous deliberation in her stomach, she wondered if she were so far that the demise of one of these ancient oaks would not be so missed. As she believed true in so many aspects of life, to ask forgiveness were better than asking permission and as such she would unseal the monstrously porportioned scorpion that she had fondly named Doku Tsuki. Its purpose was often one of much more combat based interactions. In this situation its size and shape would make it a construct of utility, and slowly its bladed tail would begin to saw back and forth and into the bark of the towering oak before her.

666 WC

Kirei

Kirei

B-rank
Waking from a dream of endless, emerald sea, Kirei's attention snapped toward the canopy beneath his feet, gliding under each deft weave as the ANBU agent made his morning patrols. Far from the city gates, the young Uchiha had requested this route to get away from the bustling exam ceremonies where the noise and lights pried awake his tired eyes, and judgemental stares cast from the village elders gnawed in the recesses of his thoughts. The Uchiha made his rounds today in solitude, much to the disapproval of his superiors who had assigned him duty as part of the Hokage's personal guard detail, but Kirei needed to distance himself today, there was nothing that could keep his mind clear enough to focus, save for the quiet, lonesome road he traversed above Hi no Kuni's forest floor. Word of each match spread through Konoha like wildfire, the brutality, and conquest of victorious Genin eating away at Kirei's confidence as he sought to advance through the rungs of Hidden Leaf leadership made him realize how far behind he was. Even undertaking his secret missive, the Uchiha felt swept up in the tide of encroaching war which loomed across the horizon, pulling taut with fragile ropes the alliances that held together a delicate calm.

Soaring through the canopy above familiar forest paths, ones that Kirei had traveled since the earliest days of his youth, friends playing throughout Fire  Country's welcoming woodland, the Uchiha made short work of the space between the Hidden Leaf and isolation. Unable to rest, Kirei's Sharingan twitched between the rustling leaves, each stimuli catching the dojutsu's attention for brief sections as it tore back and forth, dark rings accentuating the ancestral crimson, deep wells of Uchiha lineage prying the young ANBU from any rest. As he ran, the chakra swirling in abstract patterns from the earth and animals caught on the shape of a figure moving in the nothingness, slinking between trees before coming to stand before an oak, but something else caught the Uchiha's attention. Below him was a chakra signature he had not seen for some time, since his foray into the bowels of the Mist Village, the camp at Spider-Island, and his missions across the Land of Water, Makato Nova, a woman who had lingered in his thoughts since they had met. Unable to contain himself, the Uchiha reached for his mask, tucking the cat's facade beneath his cloak and pulling the hood from his head as he descended through the canopy. Sound muffled by his ROOT cloak, the puppeteer would be alerted to his presence only when the excited timbre of his voice.

"Nova! What are you doing here?!"

The sound of Kirei's call would catch her attention but following suit, the young ANBU would approach and lean his body against the vast trunk her puppet had begun to work on. She would hopefully recognize the same childish smile and the Sharingan burning in his irises would make no secret of his identity, though without a mask in view, there was no danger of revealing himself as anything other than a Konoha Jonin. Around Kirei's neck, the Hitai-ate bearing the famous iconography of the Hidden Leaf, and flak jacket marking him as a village leader would reveal how much he had matured, and that was to say nothing of the eight inches he had grown, and toned figure far removed from the boyish waif he had been when last they had met. With a cheeky grin, Kirei would chirp at Nova again, laughing as he did with all the juvenile charm he possessed, ignoring the years between the present and past as if they had never been, such was the boy's way, to never grow apart.

"We don't really let people cut down trees out here, ya know? But if you want, I can show you the commercial developments. Guess you're still making puppets, huh Nova?"

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
Back and forth like the waves of the oceans her fingers would pull, the tail of the puppet working like a handsaw sinking into the thick rings of oak. Despite the immensity of the towering tree, the hacking away would not take much longer than a few minutes as just seconds into work it were already past the bark and into the meat of the tree. Attention fully focused on the rhythmic dance of her fingers tugging at the ethereal strings that controlled Doku Tsuki, there was no chance she could notice the figure that approached her even if she were able to see past his stealthy entrance.

"Nova! What are you doing here?!"

Nova's heart would leap in her chest, fingers subconsciously dancing out the pattern that would swing her puppet around and have its tail arch over it's shelled back ready to strike. The offensive manuever was dropped quickly, as soon as her eyes met the distinguishable one on the pale face before her. Like rubies on a porcelain face and framed with golden locks, the sharingan stared back at her. More advanced than they had before, but so clearly recognizable on the figure she knew as Kirei. Fear would subside and be replaced with excitement at seeing a long lost friend from a village far away. Back before she had left the village hidden in the mist and during her time as a resident of Lord Osada's mansion, she had done a mission with the boy who at the time had a much more youthful appearance. He had retained his lithe form and attractive figure, though his previous short stature was replaced by one several inches taller than Nova herself.

”Kirei?! It's been... well its been years! Have.. Have you been there long?”

Her eyes would flit down to the headband he wore bound around his neck with the Konoha symbol emblazoned on it, memory failing to recall that he were a Konoha nin as she had encountered him within the borders of the village hidden in the mist. A familiar cheerful grin would cross his face and a lighthearted laugh would mark his joy at seeing her again, a look of friendship that though had laid dormant for so long it had not died or weakened. So long it had been since she had seen one she consider a true friend, her heart would leap at the chance to reconnect,

"We don't really let people cut down trees out here, ya know? But if you want, I can show you the commercial developments. Guess you're still making puppets, huh Nova?"

A sheepish grin would accompany a red flush of her neck and cheeks in embarrassment, “I uh.... didn't think it would be missed. My apologies.... but if you wouldn't mind. Hope I uh.. didnt cause too much trouble here”. She would entwine her fingers in the hair at the base of her neck nervously, realizing her idea had not been thought through so well and regretting her actions. ”But yes, I am still making puppets. I had idea for quite the thing but.... it is a little resource heavy. Probably would take up every bit of a beast like this one here”, she would pat the dense bark of the tree, feeling even more regret as she saw the sap beginning to build at the deep slice in.

”Commercial developments? I wasn't aware Konoha had things like that... though it guess its not so surprising with the quality of lumber that comes from these forests. I take it you know your way around here, though I only recall seeing you in Kiri. How long has it been since you left Kiri and came back to Konoha?”

Nova would follow her friend and companion where he would lead her, though he might have to adjust his speed to accommodate her impediment, and would seal Doku Tsuki back within the scroll that it often occupied.

666WC

Kirei

Kirei

B-rank
Ferocious as ever, Kirei's eyes transfixed on Doku Tsuki, the scorpion puppet he had seen in battle on Spider-Island and the bridge to the Land of Blood where he and Nova had waged a bloody war against their mercenaries and left their missive in tatters. Swinging to point its tail directly at the source of its master's surprise, the puppet would startle the young Uchiha just as he had done to Nova, causing him to hop reflexively backward before, with his smile returning, gingerly watching it lower the apparatus. Back to its slumber, Doku Tsuki gave way to Kirei's words, as he spoke openly, with a chirp that Nova would recognize backed by the same cheerful, boyish shinobi he had been those years ago, now lost in the Hidden Mist to the passage of time. The Uchiha's mind focused on his old friend, happier than anything to see her doing well, one of few he cherished from his time in Kirigakure that he hoped to one day see again.

"Been here long...? You mean like watching you?!"

Kirei's eyes shot wide open, comically expressing his shock in a grandiose fashion as his hands rose between them shaking back and forth like the dancers at a cabaret while he took a step backward, dismissing the accusations with nervous laughter and not a modicum of poise.

"No! I mean! I was on patrol! I saw you from the treetops, or, I saw your chakra! I mean, the Sharingan saw it!"

The trees rose innumerable armies across the Fire Nation, and while they were many, they were also sacred to the Hidden Leaf, a testament to the village's survival and origin, each massive oak telling the tale of Hashirama's chakra and the Will of Fire. If Kirei had been a sterner, older ANBU operative, the puppeteer might have found herself staring down the Konohagakure military police, but the young Uchiha cooed playfully and nodded along as she spoke, not mincing words about her intent and allowing Kirei to wave off suspicions of anything malicious.

"The trees here are part of Konoha's heritage, they are as old as the village itself. The Senju clan grows trees on plantations which helps the village grow, I'm a Jonin of the Hidden Leaf, if I need supplies, they'll give them to me. Don't worry about not having enough, we can get however much you need,"

"Follow me."

Beginning his trek, Kirei would take the lead through a maze of trees which by all accounts appeared identical to the next, but with the Sharingan's guidance and the Uchiha's tireless patrolling since his arrival home, each passage felt as natural as the halls of his mansion, and he led with confidence. With his leadership, the pair would cut a quick path, even at Nova's slower pace, which Kirei would match, giving them time to talk, and Nova would pose to him a question that made him raise his hands behind his head and turn to her, walking backward as he smiled warmly.

"Nearly three years. The Mist seems so far away now. I haven't seen many of the people from there since I've been back, but I guess I haven't really seen much of anyone. The Leaf makes us work hard. The war in Sunagakure had the village scrambling, but I volunteered to stay behind with the depleted military to guard us against invaders while the armies went to aid the Wind. I still want to visit your home one day, maybe you'll show me around, too?"

Pausing for a moment, Kirei would get his bearings and turn to the east, ascending a slight gradient toward the crest of a hill, speaking calmly.

"You know, ever since we fought together in Kirigakure, I've admired the craft you showed me. You know, puppets. I've tried and tried alone in my father's workshops to build something of my own to practice with, but I just can't wrap my head around it. I don't suppose you'd teach me?"

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
"Been here long...? You mean like watching you?!", he almost looked taken aback at her assumption while lightheartedly dismissing it, "No! I mean! I was on patrol! I saw you from the treetops, or, I saw your chakra! I mean, the Sharingan saw it!" Nova thought she had noticed that his wide eyes were different than they had been. Still that distinctive uchiha eye, in a contrastingly bright and smiling face, were more detailed than they had been when she last saw the boy. Nova would laugh at her silliness and scratch the back of her head as an expression of nervousness for her mistake. It were not an ill intended mistake, but she now found herself lucky that it were an old friend who had found her rather than one of the more stern defenders of Konoha and it's land. Still retaining that cheerful and bright demeanor, though he were still able to convey that he were no longer a child and held both knowledge and responsibility, "The trees here are part of Konoha's heritage, they are as old as the village itself. The Senju clan grows trees on plantations which helps the village grow, I'm a Jonin of the Hidden Leaf, if I need supplies, they'll give them to me. Don't worry about not having enough, we can get however much you need, Follow me."

Nova followed Kirei close, almost surprised as how decisive he were in his path through a forest that all looked the same to her. Looking around, she could easily imagine herself getting lost in the tumbling roots and underbrush all lit with an emerald light filtering from above. The walk was surprisingly pleasant and easy for her despite her unusual gait and slow pace. Her inquiry on the matter of his return to Konoha would have him turn to face her whilst walking backwards to show his interest, a feat Nova wouldnt help but be slightly jealous of as she was certain she would not even make five steps like that without falling on her ass. Still he maintained a cheerful tone, "Nearly three years. The Mist seems so far away now. I haven't seen many of the people from there since I've been back, but I guess I haven't really seen much of anyone. The Leaf makes us work hard. The war in Sunagakure had the village scrambling, but I volunteered to stay behind with the depleted military to guard us against invaders while the armies went to aid the Wind. I still want to visit your home one day, maybe you'll show me around, too?" So he had left soon after she had, each to their respective homelands. It was a relief to hear that he spoke of Konoha going to aid the Wind, it could be due to Kirei's always positive attitude but the way he spoke of them matter relieved her slightly in that it seemed Konoha had Sunagakure's best interest at heart. Grinning back at the blond boy, Nova would smile and nod,"Id love to. You should, sometime after the exams. You'd have a place to stay."

Striding in silence for a moment with only the crunching of debris under their feet they would enjoy the presence of an old friend. That silence would not last too long, and would be broken by Kirei's voice again, "You know, ever since we fought together in Kirigakure, I've admired the craft you showed me. You know, puppets. I've tried and tried alone in my father's workshops to build something of my own to practice with, but I just can't wrap my head around it. I don't suppose you'd teach me?" Nova couldn't help but smile that her craft had drawn interest, and felt a rush of pride at one so skilled in their own path would ask her for assistance in a matter. Besides that, she had always wished to impart her knowledge on another. It perhaps was Sasori's whispering and attempts to pass on his macabre craft on to her that had sparked that desire to pass on her own skills, but it was more about the creation that the transformation for her unlike it were for him. The thought of Kirei working alone in a workshop struck a nostalgic chord with her, memories of a childhood filled with that very same clear in her mind. So long had she sat at her own workshop table trying to figure out how to make it work. So many “it”s in her time, Kurogokegamu was the first success but before that came many failed projects. Sleepless nights hunched over scraps of material to see if they were salvageable for the next creation. ”I'd love to. That sounds really great, maybe I can bounce some ideas off you and see what you think as well”, Nova would pause for a moment before speaking again, It's really great... just really good to see you again Kirei. So how much further?”

852 wc

Kirei

Kirei

B-rank
Following the summer, autumn in Fire Country held the distinction of being Kirei's favorite time of the year. Seasonal allergies in spring brought the young Uchiha no end of annoyance, niggling at his sinuses for months on end. The winter was no better, though a far cry from the frigid Water Nation, which Kirei had spent the better part of two years complaining about, the seasonal rainstorms, humidity, and hurricanes that whipped through the forest of Fire Country from the northern sea had given the Uchiha a strong distaste for winter. The falling shades of yellow and amber reminded Kirei of his homelands namesake, colors of fire blending together across an ocean of trees so vast that from its canopy, one could mistake this for a fire which engulfed the entirety of the horizon, in all directions a sea of fire rose above the trees, lifted by the wind and trailing into the sky.

Broaching the apex of foothills which surrounded a valley carved low with millennia-old rivers that now ran dry at the bottom of this trench, the pair would lay eyes on the belly of Konoha's lumber industry. Chakra flowing freely in the hollow beneath, shinobi led by Senju clansmen tended to gardens of might trees, trunks thicker than any save for the oldest natural trees in Konoha's forest, each crafted by the chakra which surged around them. With wind and earth, shinobi worked to excavate the wonders which grew at the will of Konoha's oldest, and most venerable clan. Dozens worked, sliding the trunks away on sheets of moving stone lifted by ninjutsu, and cut away at the branches for kindling with flurries of slicing wind.

"Wait here, I'll get us something we can take to my workshop. I think they call it a 'requisition.'"

Chipper as ever, the Uchiha bounded down the slopes. From Nova's view, she would see the young Jonin engage with a man clad in blue, stood apart from the sea of green flak jackets, who coordinated the efforts of shinobi in the harvest. Words exchanged, the older Jonin would lead Kirei further away, showing him to a tower piled high with trunks excavated from the Senju's spiritual energies. Hands clapping together, Nova would see the earth around the Uchiha move, rising up into the shape of men carved of bedrock, dust trailing from their joints as they shifted into position, hoisting a duo of impossibly large oaks onto their collective shoulders. Turning back, Sharingan trailing up the hill to Nova, if she had stayed instead of wandering down into the lumber yard, the Uchiha would wave and begin his march, with a retinue of rock soldiers in his wake. The journey home would be much as their traversal out into the depths of the forest, a maze of trees through which a soul who did not already know their way would assuredly lose themselves. In no set sequence, and making sure to flow with the natural cadence of the pair's conversation, Kirei's habit of speaking his mind would show itself.

"I told them I needed to renovate one of the arenas after an exhibition match. It's been good to see you too, ya know? I've barely seen anyone from the Mist since I left, except for Watsuji's grave.."

Shaking his head clear of cloudy thoughts, which threatened to sour the happiness of seeing his friend again, the Uchiha would perk up quickly, non-sequitur taking the place of troublesome conversation.

"I just can't get this puppet thing to work, ya know? Haven't stopped thinking about how awesome your puppets were since I left, how do you stop the mechanisms from seizing?"

Through Konoha's walls, the pair would walk conversing through the streets, colorful murals and rooftops, and the marketplaces set up for the ceremony of the Chunin Exams gave the roads a life of their own. Winding a path with soil and wood in tow, Kirei led the way to the Uchiha compound, dilapidated gate with the clan's symbol hefted on high above it, curiously clean in front of a backdrop of scorched and torn timber. Pressing on, Nova would see the compound had not fared much better through the years, abandoned after the Uchiha clan's near genocide at the hands of the clansmen generations earlier, the now scattered remnants of the Uchiha had called this place cursed, and refused to return. Creaking doors opened into a workshop of Kirei's design, tables, and easles piled against the walls with sketches of various designs strewn across the floor. Atop the table, a collection of tools scrounged from markets and travelers from the Land of Wind, and some he had bargained for when he had been briefly in Suna for the relief efforts. Accompanying these, piles of puppet parts in various states of disrepair laid themselves bare across the surface of Kirei's makeshift workbench.

"I know it's not much, but it's all I've got, ya know? Oh! Welcome to where I live, Nova! Can I get you anything first? Tea? Water? We've got a nice kitchen, I renovated it myself, ya know?"

Nova Makato

Nova Makato

A-rank
It truly was a landscape like no other than she had experience. Heralding from the vast deserts that lie within the land of wind at first, then a stay in the humid and damp land of water. A stay that was prolonged by a residency in a nearly swamplike isle upon which a decaying mansion reside. Here however, a pleasant breeze would wind through a seemingly endless forest. It was not dark and dank beneath these trees, instead golden light filtered through the canopy letting the warmth make its way down to the earth. Long blades of grass would coat the ground fairly evenly, but for where it were clear a oft traveled path had been cut through years or longer of footsteps. Though she knew that the current state of the expansive woodland was a temporary one, the brilliant hues the foliage had taken on in that short time between fresh growth and death. It would likely not be long before they would fall to the earth and coat the ground in a decaying carpet and leave the branches bare. Autumn in the Fire Country was a vision she would remember, a sight like no other she had experienced.

Despite the ease of the path they traveled, Nova's gait would pace them far slower than Kirei likely would have traveled if he had set out on his own. She couldn't help but enjoy the pleasant walk that Kirei was taking her on, even after a rather embarrassing reunion. The winding path would take them from forested hills to the bottom of a valley, a system of dry riverbeds veining across its expanse. Here, sunken below the surrounding forests, a more carefully managed one grew. Trunks of the trees that grew here were far thicker than that of the remaining forest, and despite the lower elevation the canopy above would match that of what surrouned them. Nova's craft of puppets often led her in creative directions, the lack of adequate lumber leaving her creations a mix of whatever supplies she was able to find at the time. Metal were plentiful, if no fresh material were to be found of that scrap could be used in a pinch. Discarded weaponry had been reforged and recycled to create the protective plumage that her avian puppet sported. She knew that for most of its history, bunraku puppets were usually composed of wood with metal modifications hidden within. An opportunity to work with the world famed Konoha lumber would be quite something for a craftswoman like herself. Even more so than making the puppets dance, Nova found great enjoyment in the process of creation.

Though she had seen the handiwork of the laborers, it was another matter entirely to see the men and women that turned it into what it was. Skills likely honed for the sole purpose of lumber production were being practiced, precise work with jutsu of various types. As they walked Nova couldnt help but crane her neck to take in the surrounding work. Kirei would speak, "Wait here, I'll get us something we can take to my workshop. I think they call it a 'requisition.'”, the chance to pause and get a better look around would please Nova and she would respond with a nod and a smile. Down the slopes the blond boy would bound, towards a man donning a black uniform rather than the standard olive green. A moment of conversation would pass between the two, and Nova would watch in awe as a number of men would spring from the earth, the same substance with which they were made. Slow but sturdy and deliberate were their moves, stone grinding against itself would leave trails of dust from those joints. Though she had begun to wander down to meet him, she still was far up the slope as kirei would turn to har and wave. Behind him, those stony constructs would lift a pair of enormous logs for transport. Those two trees alone could likely made up at least a dozen puppets if used properly.

"I told them I needed to renovate one of the arenas after an exhibition match. It's been good to see you too, ya know? I've barely seen anyone from the Mist since I left, except for Watsuji's grave..", Nova's brow would furrow in thought at the mention of Watsuji, it was a name she could vaguely remember but not quite recall whom it had belonged to. ”It has been a while, I haven't seen almost anyone but for Izu-”, Nova would pause as she realized she may have spoke more than she ought to have. She knew that Izumi often traveled with the intent of not being identified, but it couldn't truly be that bad for it to slip out to someone like Kirei,”Well, even Izumi I haven't seen in some time.” That part were true, she hadn't seen Izumi in some time, but even then it was more of a clue as to her location than she would have liked Nova to leave. ”Well, I suppose there really aren't too many people that I would expect to see from the Mist out in the middle of the desert”, and with that she too would brush away a potentially more uncomfortable conversation.

"I just can't get this puppet thing to work, ya know? Haven't stopped thinking about how awesome your puppets were since I left, how do you stop the mechanisms from seizing?" Kirei's inquiries on a matter she were so passionate about would spark something in Nova, and she would immediately launch into an elaborate description of exactly how to shape a socket joint to work smoothly and when to use one instead of a hinge joint. She would just finish explaining the finer points of that and begin on a lecture of condyloid joints and how to achieve proper movement with them when they would come to their destination. It had been such an enthralling topic for her, though maybe not her conversational partner, that she hadn't even managed to notice that they were well within Konoha's walls and into the Uchiha compound. Despite never having seen it nor photos of it, she knew from its appearance what location ha had brought her to. Once she could look past the dilapidated state of the structures exteriors, she would see a number of more recently designed and used tools which must be items belonging to the sole resident.

"I know it's not much, but it's all I've got, ya know? Oh! Welcome to where I live, Nova! Can I get you anything first? Tea? Water? We've got a nice kitchen, I renovated it myself, ya know?" Compared to the living arangments Nova had been dealing with in the land of the wind, this could be a mansion compared. Though she had known true luxury in that house bought in Kirigakure with winnings from the chunnin exams, it had been quite some time and she meant it when she complimented her friend's home,”It's lovely, and spacious enough that you can set up quite the impressive workshop here.” She would walk around for a moment, looking at the combination of Kirei's belonging and items that were basically artifacts from their age alone even if not in value. ”Tea would be lovely actually, if it's not too much trouble” Wandering inwards, Nova would settle into a seat just in the shade.

After resting her leg while sipping tea, her interest would be reignited on the matter of the newly available crafting material. Running her fingers across the rough bark, she would contemplate the many forms it could take. ”So tell me, what kind of puppets have you been working on? You mentioned some parts malfunctioning. . . I could take a look at that for you. I wouldn't mind an excuse to fiddle with this.” From her index finger, a tendril of chakra would emerge. Ethereal and liquid at first, it would straighten and solidify. Using it as a precise blade, she would shear a portion where a knot left a lump over the bark and hold it aloft to look closer at its grain.

1387 WC(3571 total)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.