Symbol:
Dochiwa Family Forjoke

Dochiwa Family FAHfQ33
Clan Name: Dochiwa Clan
Specialization: Fuinjutsu
Elements: /

Dochiwa Family HhU72Pp
Clan History:
The Douchiwa Clan's eldest ancestor was born at an unknown time, but it is speculated that she may have graced the earth before the death of the Sage of the Six Paths. She was outrageously skilled with her chakra, and she married a younger, notorious samurai. Both were hungry for power and sought control of the feudal lands around it. Being in-tune with their chakra, they were able to succeed; her husband became a Daimyo, ruler of a feudal dynasty. They called their dynasty the city of Douchiwa, saying that they “fan the flames of war and shock the lords of gore.” It was a crude motto thought up by some of the soldiers in the Douchiwa infantry. As crude as it was, it was catchy, so it caught on as their “who dares, wins” of sorts. The point, of course, was that a copper fan could both increase fire, which was the Daimyo’s affinity and conduct electricity, one of the queen’s four affinities.

It wasn’t long, however, until a demon challenged their great city. The demon was called The All-Seeing Falcon. This demon attacked and destroyed approximately 80% of the dynasty and personally confronted the queen who was merely protecting her husband and children. He told her that he was impressed with her ability to tap into her chakra because it was a rare thing to find in a human. He said, “As I have lived and evolved, so have my eyes. And every eye I have used has been replaced with one superior. To thee, I impart the vision of my less mature eye, and only one do I give. For too much power may overwhelm thee. Thou hast not proven worthy, yet my time groweth ever near. For mine eyes look with foresight, and I see death upon me. Lo, my life is to be taken by the greatest among my kind, the Beast of Ten Tails.”

The All-Seeing Falcon had correctly prophesied his own death by the hands of the Ten-Tailed Beast. After departing from the destroyed city, he had given its queen an infant version of his eye because he had kept and collected his own eyes as they had fallen out over time throughout his evolution. He didn’t give his current eye for the same reason he didn’t give her two eyes: the power would overwhelm a human. So, the queen’s left eye was replaced with the demon’s first left eye.

The queen was no longer a queen, since the city had been squandered, and her husband was no longer Daimyo. They left on their own to start a family in the quiet of the mountains where the Land of Whirlpools would be established generations later. However, it was not they alone from whose lineage the Whirling Tides Village came; only this clan comes of their blood. Their children genetically inherited the left eye that she was given. The only difference was that the children did not have the full extent of the capabilities with their eyes that she had. When the era of shinobi began and the establishment of the Whirlpool Country has come, people dubbed the ex-queen’s eye the Samsara Fuuingan saying that it was like the Sharingan, and they called the eyes of the children just Fuuingan. Samsara Fuuingan came to be compared, of course, to Mangekyo Sharingan.

The second generation of this bloodline marked seventy-five people, including the queen and her husband. The queen was old but still alive at this time. She was sought out by a demon, one of the lesser demons from the spiritual realm. It was a huge, talking eel. This eel asked, “Are you not she to whom the All-Seeing Falcon gave his immature, left eye?” She answered affirmatively and showed the eel the eye. The eel then said, “We, too, hath been favored by the All-Seeing Falcon, as we were his humble servants, but now, I regret to inform thee of his death. He was slain by the Beast of Ten Tails, yet before dying, he requested that we seek out a family of mortal humans that would grow in number and become quite powerful under the imperial title, Douchiwa.” From then on, a blood-related, spiritual covenant was formed between the family and the eels.

The Douchiwa and the Uzumaki were both large parts of the founding of Uzushiogakure, and throughout it’s history, both clans tended to compete against each other in terms of complexity and strength of their fuuinjutsu, wanting to gain the favor of the Daimyo. This caused a sort of “cold war” between the two clans as each one created more powerful Fuuinjutsu. This rivalry became so fierce that even villages on the mainland took notice, seeing more and more powerful fuuinjutsu created, stemming from the village. In fear of their own lack of fuuinjutsu and the constant, growing strength of the two clans, the continent banded together and attacked The Land of Whirlpools, utterly destroying it. The remaining members of the clans both agreed to go their separate ways in fear of their rivalry causing even more destruction.

With the destruction of Uzushiogakure in 280 AS, the clan’s numbers once again dwindled down, forcing them to migrate to the continent, heading north, towards Kumogakure, while their Uzumaki counterparts went east, towards Konoha. The eels who had served as the All-Seeing Falcon’s servants migrated with the Douchiwa. They were accepted as refugees, and slowly throughout the years, earned their place in the village.

Now, the clan, distant descendants of that to woman whom the All-Seeing Falcon bestowed his immature left eye, lives in Kumogakure no Sato. They serve the Raikage and constantly compete with the Raiu Clan to an almost detrimental extent. Both clans hold a measure of political control, but whereas the Raiu Clan frequently holds the office of Raikage and fill seats on the Raikage’s council, the Douchiwa Clan establishes its value and political capital as the primary police task force of the village similar to the Uchiha of old for the Hidden Leaf prior to the Uchiha Massacre. Douchiwa protects the Hidden Cloud Village as the primary form of law enforcement. They take pride in their Kekkei Genkai, a dangerous Doujutsu, and many in the clan have summoning contracts with the aforementioned eels of Unagi no Kuni. In fact, as the Raiu Clan grew and the rivalry between these clans developed, the eels began to despise the Raiu as well.

Members:
Kamisara Dochiwa [Founder | Deceased]
Samsuru Dochiwa [Elder | Deceased]
Setsuo Dochiwa [Main Clan Head | Wandering]
Heizo Dochiwa [Clan Head | Operating in Konoha]
Natsumo Dochiwa [Clan Head | Operating in Kumo]
Karai Dochiwa [Clan Head | Operating in Kiri]
Shiruba Dochiwa [Clan Head | Operating in Suna]
Roatsu Dochiwa [Clan Head | Operating in Iwa]

Dochiwa Family Y4syLuV
Dochiwa Family Tumblr_inline_pbf3gpvjvr1so7ptg_540
Kekkei Genkai Name: Fuingan | Sealing Eye | The Fuuingan is a violet pupil. The pupil’s shape, of course, is a circle, but inscribing the circle is a black sealing pentagram that gets more elaborate with each stage of development, as does the pupil itself.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Douchiwa are the proud wielders of a powerful Kekkei Genkai, a Dojutsu. This Dojutsu is called the Fuuingan, which means “Sealing Eye”.  The Fuingan allows the user to place seals via eye contact and seal offensive ninjutsu/weaponry via eye contact as well utilizing the clan's Dochiwa Hand Sign [One Handed Rat/One Handed Tiger in one hand sign]. This is the hand sign required to seal and unseal items and jutsu with the Fuingan.

1D Fuingan | Genin Rank | 1000 WC & 500 Ryo
Maintained at -10 Chakra Per Post
Dochiwa Family NZJpinA
At this stage of the eye's evolution, the Fuuingan is capable of placing or maintaining 2 D rank and lower seals via sight on flat surfaces within the Fuingan's range. Additionally, the Fuuingan can seal a single D rank or lower jutsu / item within 1/2 its total range with the Dochiwa hand-sign by drawing it into the eye itself, though doing so reduces the amount of fuuinjutsu the Fuuingan can place or maintain at any time by -1 as the sealed technique dissipates. Range: 10m

Limited KKG Use: 1/Post

2D Fuingan | Chunin Rank | 1,500 WC & 600 Ryo
Maintained at -15 Chakra Per Post
Dochiwa Family L2SCsWk
At this stage, 2D Fuuingan can place and maintain 3 seals up to C-Rank via sight on flat surfaces. Additionally, the Fuingan can seal a single C-Rank jutsu or item within the Fuingan's range within the eye or an outside object within 1/2 its total range. The seal, if placed on an object, is placed with the same inscription as the 2D Fuingan. Sealing away a jutsu or item takes away from the total 3 seals the eye can handle. Range: 15 Meters

Limited KKG Use: 2/Post

3D Fuingan | Special Jonin Rank | 2,500 WC & 800 Ryo
Maintained at -20 Chakra Per Post
Dochiwa Family XBHiEVE
When someone reaches the 3D Fuingan, the eye can place and maintain up to 4 Seals within the Fuingan's eye via sight on flat surfaces. The Fuingan can seal up to 4 B-Rank jutsu or items within 1/2 its total range. Sealing a jutsu or item on anything other than the Fuingan places an inscription that looks the same as the 3D Fuingan, acting as the Fuinjutsu Formula. Sealing away jutsu or items takes away from the total 4 Seals the eye can handle acting as a -1 to the total 4. Range: 20 Meters

Limited KKG Use: 2/Post

Parallel Fuingan | Jounin Rank | 5,000 WC & 1,000 Ryo
Maintained at -25 Chakra Per Post
Dochiwa Family 8BDuutC
At this stage, Fuuingan can place and maintain 5 Fuinjutsu up to A-Rank via eye contact within the Fuingan's range. Can seal Offensive Ninjutsu/Weaponry up to A-Rank at 1/2 the total range but will take away a -1 slot in the total 5 that the eye can handle. Their seals are used at -1 rank less in terms of chakra expenditure due to the eye's advanced sealing prowess. Sealing a jutsu or item inside anything other than the eye places an inscription identical to the Parallel Fuingan, additionally, seals placed with the Parallel Fuingan do not require a flat surface. Range: 30 Meters

Limited KKG Use: 3/Post

Drawbacks:

1. Due to the clan member's ability to seal away ninjutsu and weaponry, they have very frail slender body types making any Taijutsu to act on them at +1 Rank in terms of damage.

2. If the Fuingan is either blinded or rendered useless for any reason all active seals that resulted from the eye are considered canceled.

3. Due to the Dochiwa Family's reliance on their Fuingan and the use of fuinjutsu/ninjutsu, they suffer from a sort of learning disability when it comes to everything else. Resulting in +15% WC when training anything other than Fuinjutsu or Ninjutsu.

4. Upon activating the Fuingan, the user's eyesight is distorted slightly giving them a -2 in Perception the same post it's activated.

5. Clarification: Cannot place seals on an opponent.

Last edited by King Sloth on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:16 am; edited 5 times in total

2Dochiwa Family Empty Re: Dochiwa Family Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:41 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
okay, hi, im aya, im here to mod this clan, bare with me because while i think you have a great base, to get what you're looking for there's going to be a bit of work. :)

KKG

-"the ability to identify and unseal fuinjutsu prematurely." how? at what cost? and at what range (i assume this is the range you mention later)? Dojutsu still have to abide by ranges etc. And what effect do they have when activated prematurely? This is a pretty powerful ability on its own.

-"Fuuingan can place seals and of Fuinjutsu up to D rank and seal ninjutsu/items up to D-Rank," the eye just can't seal any amount of D rank jutsu. This needs limits, costs, etc.

-"The Fuuingan can store only two seals inside of its eye at a time." how are techs stored in the eye? Are these the only jutsu the eye can use? Then the range you mention afterwards? i assume that's the range of the eye and its ability to place seals within on sight I would like you to specify that seals with the eye can't be placed on people.

-sealing things in things is fine, its minor enough, unseal them with a handsign?

-im going to have to say no on the unsealing of summons, on top of everything else.

Drawbacks

-Id like at least one more big drawback on this clan please.

3Dochiwa Family Empty Re: Dochiwa Family Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:33 am

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank
[1] Sorry, meant to take that out, was part of a previous minor thing I deleted.

[2] "Limited KKG Use: 1/Post" that's what this is. I assumed the cost would be covered within the cost of the eye maintained? What do you recommend?

[3] In order. Idk. Yes. I imagined the same range as the jutsu sealed. The range is covering the area in which the Fuingan can place seals. Will do.

[4] "as well utilizing the clan's Dochiwa Hand Sign [One Handed Rat/One Handed Tiger in one hand sign]." This is the hand sign necessary to seal and unseal always, no matter what.

[5]Gotcha, removed.

[6]Gotcha, added.

4Dochiwa Family Empty Re: Dochiwa Family Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:53 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Responses:

- [2] "Limited KKG Use: 1/Post" that's what this is. I assumed the cost would be covered within the cost of the eye maintained? What do you recommend?" - I would recommend once every other post, and seeing how high your maintenance costs are, upon reflection, no extra chakra cost should be required. As long as it applies within the doujutsu range. Or within 1/2 range.

- [3] Yeah, just make sure all that's clarified. Generally speaking, if i ask you a question in modding, thats me asking you to make that clearer in the app. :) Because it wasn't immediately apparent.

- [4] - Just make sure you say 'with the dochiwa handsign' when referrencing the use of the abilities, especially as new ones are added. Otherwise people may think they're not needed.

KKG

-I'm still having an issue with the overall wording of this, even starting with the 1D Fuingan. It says currently:
At this stage, the Fuuingan can place seals of Fuinjutsu up to D rank and seal ninjutsu/items up to D-Rank, as the Dochiwa has only minuscule mastery over their Doujutsu (akin to the Uchiha and their first Tomoe). The Fuuingan can store only two seals inside of its eye at a time. The range of the 1D Fuingan is up to 5m within Eyesight and all seals placed this way must be on a flat surface.

An example of how i think this should be worded would be:

At this stage of the eye's evolution, the Fuuingan is capable of placing or maintaining 2 D rank and lower seals via sight on flat surfaces within the technique's range. Additionally, once every 2 posts the Fuuingan can seal a single D rank or lower jutsu / item within 1/2 its total range with the Dochiwa hand-sign by drawing it into the eye itself, though doing so reduces the amount of fuuinjutsu the Fuuingan can place or maintain at any time by -1 for 2 posts as the sealed technique dissipates. Range: 10m

See how i kinda describe the processes throughout? (I also made some random adjustments, they're suggestions, but not entirely necessary.)

-"Fuuingan can now, with the use of the Fuuingan’s hand seal, seal any one thing either within the eye or anything else upon contact." uhhh, this is going to need to be way better defined. its far too broad. Can it seal a mountain on contact?

-"seals placed with the Parallel Fuingan do not require a flat surface." even more need to specify these can't just be put 'on' people.

5Dochiwa Family Empty Re: Dochiwa Family Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:54 pm

King Sloth

King Sloth

D-rank
I would recommend once every other post, and seeing how high your maintenance costs are, upon reflection, no extra chakra cost should be required. As long as it applies within the doujutsu range. Or within 1/2 range.
I don't necessarily like having it only work every other post due to it being maintained with chakra. It would essentially cause the user to spend maintained chakra for literally nothing every other post unless I misread what you meant. Fixed wording as per your request though taking in notes with what you've written.

-"Fuuingan can now, with the use of the Fuuingan’s hand seal, seal any one thing either within the eye or anything else upon contact." uhhh, this is going to need to be way better defined. its far too broad. Can it seal a mountain on contact?
Was more of a thing to say that items sealed can be placed elsewhere for future use, will clarify.

-"seals placed with the Parallel Fuingan do not require a flat surface." even more need to specify these can't just be put 'on' people.
I've put added this in the drawback section for clarification on your last modding.

Lowered total seal slots for the eye per rank after 1D Fuingan, clarified some things and reworded a little bit to hopefully make more sense.

6Dochiwa Family Empty Re: Dochiwa Family Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Sakamoto

Sakamoto

D-rank
firstly, a whole bunch of your images are ded :/

And the eye would still be doing all of the other things it does, rather than sealing jutsu every round of combat. Which just sounds oppressive.

7Dochiwa Family Empty Re: Dochiwa Family Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:16 pm

JokerTheOG

JokerTheOG

D-rank
I can see the images O.o So keep the ability to seal weaponry every post as per usage limit per post but keeping the sealing jutsu limited to every other post?

EDIT: Think I fixed the images o.o'

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.