You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adventure duet [D-rank mission/private] Empty Adventure duet [D-rank mission/private] Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Kreiger

Kreiger

D-rank
Mission info scroll:

"You know what the most annoying sound in existence is? Cause I do, and its you eating those damn chips day in and day out I swear your gonna overdoes on those."

The sound of Kreigers complaining drowned out by the continued crunching of the chips in Cecils mouth. His former trainer from the academy had invited him out to a lunch style picnic at their old training spot just outside the hidden leaf gate to catch up, knowing full well Kreiger had no need to eat. It was still uncertain to him why most people required things that he simply did not. Most people had to eat food, stay hydrated, and maintain good sleeping habits though Kreiger had no need for any of the above.

"Ya' know, Im well aware that your still on this whole find your own path thing. But if your not going to train under me anymore the least you could do is check in once in awhile, like would it kill ya to send a letter." Cecils mouth still full of chips as he spoke. Crumbs falling from the edges of his mouth as Kreiger looked on digusted. Having still understood him through the mountain of smooshed chips in his mouth though Kreiger simply shook his head in response before stating the truth. "For a chunin level shinobi instructor at the academy you seem to have a lot of freetime. Besides I think once my trainings complete there wont be anything left you could teach me anyways."

Cecil chuckled slightly at his remark but before he could speak, he was interrupted by a carrier pidgeon with a scroll designated to Kreiger. "Ah, look at that must be a new assignment, I suppose ill leave you to it then. Good luck!" Cecil sounded off loudly as he departed prompting Kreiger to retrieve the scroll and release the carrier pidgeon.

A simple D-rank mission unbefitting of his talents for sure awaited him today. According to the scroll he was to rendezvous with another genin at the hidden leaf gate where they were then to set out into the hidden leaf forests and surrounding areas to chart more recent maps for the village. Kreiger wasn't much for maps or drawing them but one upside that could be seen was the chance to adventure out and explore the surrounding areas a bit more.

Word Count: 395

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.