D-rank
Symbol:
Nagai HFZxVwp

Nagai FAHfQ33
Clan Name: Nagai
Specialization: N/A
Elements: N/A

Nagai HhU72Pp
Clan History: Having only appeared around the world recently, as a genetic mutation, Nagai clan members are rare and few between. Completely taking over what previous Kekkei Genkai a clan member might have had, and although they may appear and act just like any other member of their clan, they are most certainly a different breed of human altogether. In recent years small gatherings of clan members have grouped up in each of the major villages, though the largest by far is in Kumogakure. Though the number in Kumogakure is around 20 clan members.

Because of them being so rare, and some of the abilities they possess, clan members are seen by some to be divine beings sent from the heavens, but by others are seen as spawns of the underworld.

Members: -

Nagai Y4syLuV
Kekkei Genkai Name: 亜人 Ajin
Kekkei Genkai Description:

Nagai Tumblr_o82jgipn8a1v62oblo1_500

Nagai clan members, in a way, are immortal, or at least that's what it seems. After a post where a member is killed, they remain dead for one post, and will revive the next post (meaning they are killed in one post, dead for one post, and revived the next post, making the revival process a total of three posts). The revival process has a few conditions, which are explained in the drawbacks section. During the revival process, clan members have visible black matter flowing off of them, as their wounds are repaired, which remains for a post after their revival.

Nagai Fc,550x550,white.u1
Ajin
Nagai clan members are often regarded as weaker in combat situations. However, this opinion has changed as the clan members discovered their true strength, the Ajin. Ajin are manifestations of the user's inner primal spirit. These creatures stand at 11 ft. tall when standing straight up and appear pure black. These creatures typically have sharp claws and teeth (which deal damage equal to its rank), but it is also possible for them to appear more brutish with large hands and heads. The Ajin also always eludes the same black matter as the clan member during the revival process. These creatures also typically resemble black mummies with nothing inside, and as such many people attribute them to ghosts due to their monstrous appearance. While the appearance of the Ajin can vary from member to member, they don't fail to retain these features.

When manifested, these creatures are one rank higher than the user and has tier 2 stats of its rank, along with dealing jutsu damage as its rank as well. While manifestations of the user, these creatures have their own senses and will. If the user wishes to control them, they require a training thread of 5,000 words. The same goes for if the user wishes to utilize the creature's five sense, which totals at 10,000 words. If the user has completed both training threads, it is possible for them to project their voice through the creature. If the creature is manifested and the user has not complete either of these training threads, the Ajin will act on its own and seem extremely bloodthirsty, attacking the nearest person within 50 meters and attempt to kill them (not including the user). If there is no one within range, the Ajin will simply stand near the user and protect them. These creatures will last until they are destroyed or absorbed back into the body, which requires 2 posts. These creatures, while not alive or chakra based (not including spiritual chakra), they cannot be sensed except by sight and sound (if they happen to be heard), as they do not have a scent or taste.

These creatures will only be fully destroyed if their head is completely crushed (which requires damage of at least a rank lower than them).

Ajin Manifestation:
Ajin Scream:

Drawbacks:

Revival Conditions:

• If the user takes damage during one of the posts they are reviving/dead, then the revival time is extended by one post. Note: this is not the post is extended per source applied, just if the user has taken damage during one post, then it is extended by another post. And damage needs to be reapplied for this to work. for example; you can't just stick a stake in someone's hand and have them remain dead.
  • If the user takes enough damage to die again, while they are reviving, then the entire process resets. The post where this damage occurs is seen as the post they are killed.
  • If the user is decapitated, or has their head completely destroyed they will die permanently (meaning no more revivals).
  • If the user's Ajin has been manifested when they die, they cannot revive until it has been reabsorbed.
  • Clan members do NOT restore chakra after reviving.
  • If the user has no chakra when they die, they will not revive, and will permanently die.
  • Whenever a member of the clan is revived, their chakra is halved, rounded to the nearest five. This also occurs when the revival process is reset (when they take enough damage to die again).

Ajin

• These creatures cannot use any jutsu aside from the Scream technique. They also use this technique without a chakra cost, though the cooldown is increased by 1 posts (making the cooldown 6 posts for the Ajin).
  • If the user ever falls unconscious or dies, these creatures will reabsorb into their owners. The same goes for if the creature itself gets destroyed.
  • The user can only summon their Ajin 1 time per thread + 1 for every rank above D

General Drawbacks:

• Members of this clan cannot use or learn any elements (includes not being to take any negative or positive special characteristics relating to elements).
  • Members of this clan must take hesitant specialization
  • Members have a smaller chakra pool than most. (-20 chakra)
  • Members of this clan can only use techniques of equal rank to them or lower. The only exception to this is jutsu that specifically affect the Nagai or Ajin.

Note: Members of this clan are by no means immune to damage. simply because they revive after death, doesn't mean they can simply ignore any damage dealt to them. they simply are restored to a healthy state after reviving. meaning if you break all of the bones in their right arm, they won't be able to use that right arm until they die, or revive. as well as members of this clan do still age.

Also to note: there have been a few cases with some Nagai where they have had long-term injuries or birth defects these can't be cured with revival no matter how many times one tries. (special characteristics and character flavor can fall under this. Not really a drawback, but thought it should be included.)

Minus some rewording by me, the majority of this clan was originally created by Kaekio

Last edited by Ryo on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Nagai Empty Re: Nagai Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:48 am

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Heyo Ryo! Glad to see this clan getting a make over. One of my personal favorites <3 (Mostly because it's overpowered lol)

Anyway shall we get to it?

Image: It's good, but you have two up there. The giant big on and the tiny little one. So could you take out the duplicate?

KKG:
Revival Process: Just to clarify for everyone out there. So after one post of dying, the next post it revives (at the start) in normal functioning condition. Or is it they die for one post, the next post they are still 'dead', and on the post after that they revive? A somewhat small distinction but a 3 post revive is a lot different from a 1 post revive. It's good but just we know precisely what we're dealing with here.

Ajin Hiding & Flood: While I'm fine with the Ajin scream and manifestation of the Ajin both of these are much to similar to jutsu. Maybe if you could find some way to lessen its effects and make them not too similar the Ajin Hiding could be kept. The Flood definitely has to go, it can still be apped as a jutsu by Clan members but not on the clan app. Sorry!

Drawbacks:

- I wanna make it clear that every time a clans member dies that their chakra gets halved. That this would also include we they take enough damage to die while they are reviving.

- Since clan techniques are no longer used, with the except of the Ajin scream (and possibly the Ajin in Hiding). I would suggest that they be changed to jutsu that specifically affect the Ajin or the Nagai solely.

* A small note concerning the resurrection. I'll be fine with a shorter period of resurrection if it included a cool down after, it's good as it is now though.[/i]

3Nagai Empty Re: Nagai Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Ryo

Ryo

D-rank
Hey Kisei, looking forward to fixing this up with you.

Image: I thought it would be convenient to include a version of the clan symbol that can be added to a member's profile. Still, I removed the duplicate.

KKG:

Revival Process: Addressed so it's clear that the revival process last 3 posts.

Ajin Hiding and Flood: Removed these two as instructed, as I was unsure how I could change Ajin Hiding so it could stay.

Drawbacks: Addressed.

4Nagai Empty Re: Nagai Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
KKG:

Ajin Scream: Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not seeing a range for this. I'd recommend 5 meter radius personally, as clans members can always expand on this with personalized jutsu. Sound fair?

Ajin Manifestation: You can lower the chakra cost to 15.

Drawbacks:

Ajin: I would really love if you added a clause where if an Ajin uses the scream technique that the cooldown is increased by 1 post. (Pretty please? <3) Because you'd be getting all the benefits of the Scream and more, without any additional down sides.

Just get this in and I think we'll be good. ^_^

5Nagai Empty Re: Nagai Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Ryo

Ryo

D-rank
KKG:

Ajin Scream: Guess I forgot the range completely, oops. It's now added.

Ajin Manifestation: That's kind, changed.

Drawbacks: Edited.

6Nagai Empty Re: Nagai Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Unless anyone has anything to say, I hereby degree this clan....

-APPROVED-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]