You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Too many cheetahs [Mission/Solo] Empty Too many cheetahs [Mission/Solo] Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:51 pm

Masako Yuu

Masako Yuu

D-rank
The mission:

“I presume you are the shinobi that’s supposed to help me today?” Instead of a greeting, Yuu was met with an immediate question. The teacher asking him that question didn’t even look up to see who’s he talking to, he was too busy shuffling through and counting all the papers, checking if all the tests are present. The teacher’s name was Hitoru, one of the people who have tested Yuu after the crash course he has taken after the incident to properly finish the academy. Hitori was a large man, both in width and length. Even though he might look fat from a distance, if you took a closer look at him, you would see that his physique was that of a strongman. Sure, the belly was there, but his hands were three times larger than Yuu’s arms and they were pure muscle, makes you wonder how much muscle is hidden behind all that belly fat. Along with his shaved head and a large and bushy beard, he did not look like a person that you would want to mess with.  As for personality, Yuu has met him for only a couple of minutes and he looked like a stern and strict person, not somebody that makes friends willy-nilly.

“Yes, I am. My name is Masako Yuu, here to assist you.” As Hitori heard the name, he immediately turned his head towards him and let out one of the biggest smiles Yuu has ever seen. It was quite a shock to see such friendly and gentle smile on a person with a such an intimidating physical look. There wasn’t a shrink of animosity or any feel of threat coming from him, just pure happiness and the feeling of safety. Hitori stood up, showing how truly large he was, towering over Yuu. Hitori must be definitely be almost twice Yuu’s size. True, Yuu isn’t all that large himself, but Hitori was something else, Yuu cannot remember if he ever saw a person that large in the village or anywhere else. “Aaah, it is you. I remember you from the crash course. How are you doing?” Hitori approached Yuu and placed his large hands on Yuu’s shoulders. Yuu still couldn’t believe the size of this man. These hands looked like they could snap an adult bear in two, and yet, they were so gentle when he placed them on Yuu. Yuu had to raise his head quite a bit to be able to see eye to eye with Hitori and answered “I’m doing just fine professor, a regular shinobi life.”

Hitori let out a hearty laugh that echoed through the hole room “I’m sure you are!” He let go of Yuu and walked back to his chair and plopped on this poor chair which by some miracle is still whole. Yuu looked around the room and saw a couple of more teachers inside, all looking at him, some with a very confused look. Yuu knew that it was because of his scar, but he was accustomed to it now, weird looks do not bother him no more. Hitori noticed that too and cleared his through loudly while looking at those other teachers. Immediately, all the teachers turned away their heads and continued with their work, whatever it was. “I heard about your accident. It must have been a painful experience.” Yuu doesn’t remember much from the accident. The explosion knocked him out cold and luckily avoided the excruciating pain that would have definitely been present. The only things that he vaguely remembers are the screams of his friends, cries for help and his parents telling him that everything will be fine. “It was. The doctors said that it was a miracle that I managed to survive all these burns. But I am now left with these scars, so, yeah.”

Hitori looked at Yuu, unsure what to say to him. It definitely isn’t easy to talk with a person who has experienced such a tragedy, but Hitori tried nonetheless “Well, at least you didn’t let your scars ruin your future as a shinobi. I must say, the scores that you got were astounding. I cannot wait to see what will you do next.” Yuu was flattered by these words and slightly encouraged by them to do better in the future. And he knows the power that words hold, were it not for his family and their encouraging words, Yuu might have not been here, as a shinobi, doing what he loves. Yuu smiled slightly “Thank you professor, I will definitely do my best.” Hitori was glad to see that Yuu still has high spirits and desire to do one day thrive. Hitori once again grabbed the tests, shuffled through them once again quickly and stood up. “Alright, let’s get on with the job then.” Hitori handed Yuu the stack of papers, tests for the students. “Your job is to hand out these tests to the students and while they are writing it, look out for any cheaters. There will definitely be cheaters, so when you catch one, take away their test and tell them they have failed it. Pretty simple, right?”

Yuu skimmed through the test, to see which type of questions were used. Most of them looked very easy to complete leaving Yuu to wonder why would anybody need to cheat on this. But then again, he took the test alone so he has no point of reference how many people actually cheat through this test. Yuu just nooded signaling to Hitori that he understands what his mission is. “Alright, let us go then.” Hitori opened the door and started walking towards the classroom and Yuu followed him. The corridor was filled with students running around, playing and talking. He overheard some students talking about him and his looks. Some said he looked scary, others said he looked kind of cool, but he definitely caught their eye as per usual. Yuu even noticed that some students were eyeing the tests, definitely thinking on trying to steal them but the combined intimidating look of Yuu and Hitori definitely stopped them dead in their tracks. The ring sounded across all the academy, signaling that the class is about to start and in a matter of seconds, the corridors were empty. Hitori and Yuu have arrived in front of the classroom. The noise of students talking about the test was clearly heard.

Hitori opened the classroom door vigorously. His demeanor changed drastically. His look became far more stricter and the voice heavily authoritative “Alright kids, everyone quite down and get to your seats immediately!” Hitoru hasn’t even finished speaking and all the students were already at their desk. “As you know, today you are writing a test which will determine whether you will graduate from the academy or fail miserably! Now, take out your pencils and prepare yourselves.” Hitoru signaled to Yuu that he should hand the tests out. Yuu walked to each student, handing them the test and checking if there is any sign of a possible cheater. If he sensed that there was some foul play at work, he would frisk both desk and the student. Sure enough, the first cheater was found. The kid didn’t tape the cheat sheet well enough and was sticking out of his shirt. “Alright, get up, give me that and don’t play dumb with me, I can see the paper sticking out.” The student stood up and handed the cheat sheet to Yuu. “If any of you have any cheat sheets, give them up now and you may proceed to write the test. But, if we find out that you are holding a cheat sheet while writing the test, the paper will be taken away immediately and you will fail the test.”

Hearing that, a couple of more students stood up and handed their cheat sheets to Yuu and returned to their seats. In the meantime, Yuu has handed out the test to all students and has returned at his post, in front of the board. “You may start writing, now!” The second Hitori uttered those words, the sound of pencils scribbling on papers started to echo through the classroom. Both Yuu and Hitori kept a watchful eye on the students, looking out for any discrepancies between the students. Some times has passed and suddenly, something catches Yuu’s attention. To not get noticed by the student that is possibly cheating, Yuu is looking around the classroom while keeping a close eye to him. Couple of seconds later, he saw the student looking down, as if he was reading something. He decided not to act now, he needs to have definitive proof that this student is cheating. So, the gather proof, Yuu has started walking around the classroom while secretly checking on the possibly cheating student. And suddenly there it was, a small piece of paper, sticking out of his hand. Yuu now approached the student and just takes away his test. “Dude, what gives!”

Yuu simply extends his hand, pointing at the student’s hand and the paper sticking out “You have failed this test, now please leave this classroom” The student grumbled and said some very unsavory things under his breath. He left the classroom though and the test continued. “You have thirty more minutes.” The students looked back at their test and continued writing. Through the rest of the test, two more students were caught and have been failed on the spot. None of them were happy about it one bit, but it was their fault for trying to cheat. Now they have suffered the consequences and will have to retake the test once again. Hopefully next time, they won’t cheat. One after the other, the students have left their test on Hitori’s desk and left the classroom. Once all of them were gone Hitori rounded all the tests and took them “Well done Yuu. You have caught almost every cheater today.” Hitori laughed and Yuu was shocked that he missed some in the end. “Don’t worry though, they hid their cheat sheet very well so I will give them a pass. What kind of shinobi will they be if they cannot hide a simple piece of paper without being noticed?” Hitori extended his hand, waiting for Yuu to shake his hand, which he did “You have done a spectacular job here today, far better than I expected. Hope to see you again some time.” Yuu thanked him and told him that he will definitively come back at least to say hi. With the test over, so was Yuu’s mission completed as well. He left the Academy and set off to inform the Kazekage about his mission.

[Thread exit]

Using the 1033 to train the following stats.
Strength: E-Rank -> E1
Speed: E-Rank -> E2
Endurance: E-Rank -> E2
Reaction Time: E-Rank -> E2
Perception: E-Rank -> E2

Word count: 1783
Mission requirement: 750 (1033 left)
E -> E1 75x5: 375 (658 left)
E1 -> E2 150x4: 600 (58 left)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.