You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ANBU Empty ANBU Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
ANBU DAeNbuh
A N B U
ANBU Black Ops, the most elite assassins and information gatherers in the village. ANBU members take orders directly from the Hokage and are often given special or highly dangerous missions for the village. Becoming ANBU is not for the weak of spirit, when you join, you lose your name and take a new one, along with a mask. Becoming ANBU will grant you all of the ANBU perks located here, as well as the ANBU rank title (to hide your true rank), and a cloak bearing the insignia of the Konoha ANBU.

Requirements to join -

• Must be Special Jounin (B-Rank) or higher.
  • Must have two specialties at S-rank or higher.
  • Must have one element at S-rank or higher.
  • Must have at least one A-rank or higher jutsu (A-rank weapon or above if your primary specialization is Bukijutsu, instead)

Application Template
Spoiler:

Squad 1 -

• Captain -

• ---
  • ---
  • ---

Squad 2 -

• Captain -

• ---
  • ---
  • ---

Squad 3 -

• Captain-

• ---
  • ---
  • ---

Squad 4 - (name)

• Captain- ---

• ---
  • ---
  • ---

2ANBU Empty Re: ANBU Tue May 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Name: Nayoko Nozara
Division: ANBU Captain
Jutsu list: http://www.narutosaga.com/t21251-nozara-nayoko-jutsu-list
Locker: http://www.narutosaga.com/t21188-nozara-nayoko-item-locker
Reason: Nayoko has been a loyal member of the Leaf since he was young. After training for many years, he had reached the point where he can be an asset for the village out in the open, but also int he shadows. His training and experience in ninjutsu, taijutsu, and senjutsu will allow him to excel in a variety of situations, and his people kills will enable him to be a great leader if required. He is still getting stronger, and will continue to push himself until he can reach his pinnacle and protect the Village Hidden in the Leaves with power that would make his Hokage proud.

Since the village ANBU are currently inactive, he would like to take a captaincy in order to start bolstering their ranks once again by using the following clause form the ANBU guidelines:

"There will be 1 Captain slot open per village, allowing one ANBU to become a Captain without needing to complete the requirements or pay Ryo at all. This open slot will be filled with the Kage and Staff's approval. Once this slot is filled, all applicants must follow the basic requirements. "

Sine I am not currently a member of ANBU, I will pay the initial joining fee of 2500 (which I will have available to me once admin requests are processed).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.