You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
A package? Maigo's listened to the girl as she yelled out towards him, having ignored Burittsu's words for a clenched fist and more frustration yet. The words etched further in his mind, he was truly lost. But as she finished, Maigo chuckled, he couldn't tell if she were truly equating him to be the god here? Or if there was some greater purpose outside this bout that would plague the two of them. It would be quick, another doubling of the illusions of Maigo, this time 32 blades would be piercing through them and drawing the illusion of blood out from them.

With more blades in them, Maigo would hesitate to let it set in before his eyes would draw back up to Burittsu. His chuckle faded but his smile held as he spoke up, "That's where you're wrong. My eyes do see everything, they see through your facade and they see through your revenge."

"It is an interesting place, but you should use your eyes to take your own measure. You haven't even begun to see my eyes at work, and you're already losing grasp on the one ally you had coming into here. I don't think you should worry about me, wonder or otherwise, you'll know soon enough, as soon as these blades finish multiplying at least..." Maigo would say as he would reach down to the nearest blade stuck into Burittsu. Taking the handle from the clone, he would shove it in even further, trying to draw more of that illusory pain from him as he would speak up, "Have you figured it out yet?" he would finish his rant on a final note. Having left the girl to her own mind and vices for the time, his focus was on the ANBU he once knew and had lost his way.

[313 words, 8141 words total]
[235/300 Chakra]
[Complete Hypnosis 5/6 posts]
[VS Cooldown 2/5 posts]

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
The talk about the man being a god and the man himself speaking down upon the shinobi as if he was deemed worthy of even saying such things both of these people were indeed a problem to him. This female that simply talks to much to handle anything and the male with the crimson eyes indeed they both belonged together this was a crusade that he was interested on doing alone. Where no one else would get in his way or get hurt by whatever he ends up doing but maybe the Uchiha was right he was losing the will of the female but maybe it was for the best. This illusion itself was nothing but a mere joke to the male even if he couldn’t break free the mental fortitude he had was the only thing keeping him from giving in to this male the pain seemed real but in all honesty it was only a test. In a quick flinch he felt the sudden plunge of a blade it seemed to take the life out of him as the words of both shinobi seemed to pour as deep as the blade did inside his body.

“What I am doing is right for the shinobi world. People must die to live and to stop such violence in this world someone has to be the sacrifice. I have not lost my way Maigo you are the one who is lost. You left and never returned things changed over time and I had to kill to grow and become stronger. I’ll gladly tear every bond I have with anyone to make sure they don’t follow me into this path of hell unlike you I’ll die to make things in this world correct as long as I take down the one’s who think they are above everyone else due to a simple title.”

His feelings were real down to the very letter he did understand everything the Uchiha was teaching him and like always he was still learning from his elders every second he was given an opportunity. A smile was on his face now as it was clear to see that the male would never understand the point of view that he was coming from those eyes clearly did not see through him and his revenge. They were just another special tool that shinobi’s like him would use to pass off being skilled on the battlefield. It was annoying without a doubt but the male did lie he did not see anything but a shinobi who he did know in the past.

“How does it feel to know that those eyes you have really don’t see through me you think by you speaking would change anything. I’m too far gone and you are just another lost soul looking for redemption you can not save me. Traitor! You left us and never returned and now you think you can judge me!? The world is a lie and you are hiding behind the enemy's line like some coward you have failed us all Uchiha. I hope you are happy with your choice because until I make my dream come true I shall never stop.”

WC: 531

Santaku Nariko

Santaku Nariko

D-rank
[SKIPPING A POST FOR PLOT]

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo listened intently as Burittsu continued on, all but ignoring the pain to make his own righteous and ideological stand. Maigo's illusion would be done soon but the retribution of his words would be a reality he'd have to come to realize on his own. There wasn't really anything Maigo would say to change his mind or lighten his path and folly immediately, was there? Or maybe the better question wasn't about the capability of it but the worth and understanding, should Maigo intervene on his path and would it be worth anything to do so? Would Maigo save anywhere or was this just another obstacle in his path for Maigo to test himself and his own ideals against and then wait to see the outcome?

No, as the man continued to form his resolve it left a sour taste in Maigo's mouth. He preaches his own righteousness and safety of the world at the cost of others, there is no honor in it. Maigo would grip his hand tightly and the swords piercing them would double again for the last time, leaving 64 artificial and mental wounds along them. The shoge slacked in Maigo's hand and fell to the ground as he prepared himself, the ring and wire in his left hand while the knife hung down a few inches from the wire in his right hand. "It seems you don't see it then..." The words rang out in Maigo's mind, never stop, over and over again as he contemplated the value of it.

It was a ruthless determination while so much seemed lost in translation between them and neither able to make any real point. Burittsu so lost in his own justification that he seemed to lose the words that Maigo spoke the moment he did so and Maigo so stubborn in his ways that he'd never be able to see into Burittsu's true self.

"You're wrong... about all of it. It pains me that you can't see it but then again, those who are wrong never see how they're wrong until it's too late... if they ever do." Maigo finished and took a few steps back from Burittsu, his projection finishing the talking for him. For the both of them, the clones would remove the swords together, as many as possible in a short time, pulling them out and tearing the flesh alongside it at once. Deep cuts and severe wounds as a final act of punishment of the illusion, before the world would return to normal and Maigo would be left with a decision. To escape away from the scene and leave the former comrade of his to decide his own fate? Or maybe he should take it on himself to act now and prevent some atrocity that came down the line or an untold fate for the man? Either way, Maigo's eyes would scan the area around them as the illusion would move through it's final stages.

Maigo would grit his teeth, aiming to test the resolve of Burittsu and the girl, the stream around them and a few trees scattered about, the cliff over hanging the stream and behind the cliff a few hundred meters. The sparsely scattered trees would grow and combine into a great forest, the perfect place for Maigo to restrict their movements and perceptions. And though he wouldn't be able to escape away from them if they chased him there, he would gain the advantage against them relatively easy.

So that was his plan, with a quick push off his feet and to the water then up the cliff side, he would begin his journey into the quickly approaching thicket of trees and brush. He knew that by the time he would be reaching the treeline they would be free of the genjutsu and gathering their surroundings. It wouldn't be moments after that if the decision to follow him came that they would track him there with ease and not long beyond that, if he continued to run his fatigue would set in. Though, coming out of a genjutsu being mutilated like that, he imagined that he would get a short early advantage as their minds sorted out reality and the pseudo-pain would leave their bodies.

All of that would tell him one thing though, if their battle continued, he was better off facing them sooner than letting them catch their breath. Burittsu had become a trained killer now and with how little he valued the girls life, Maigo knew he was at a disadvantage in the open. Stopping about 20 meters into the treeline, Maigo would jump up the height of a powerful tree and with his shoge, cut off the end of a branch and dropped the wooden section into a small clearing after leaving his chakra into the remaining piece for a substitution jutsu. With the remainder of the branch he would toss away as far as he could while keeping an eye on the direction he'd come so he wouldn't give himself away. Maigo would then sink another 5 meters back into the forest and perch himself on another branch, pressing his body flat against it and out of view, leaving only his eyes breaching around it's curve as he would wait for his pursuers to arrive or disappear from the scene.

[908 words, 9049 words total]
[230/300 Chakra]
[Complete Hypnosis 6/6 posts]
[VS Cooldown 3/5 posts]
[Substitution Prepared]

Jutsu Used:

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
It seemed that the man himself was finally done playing games with the mind of the two shinobi as the blades were removed but the words of the man were still felt deep inside was this the true meaning of being a shinobi. To fight old comrades or was this just another way for him to pave the way to a world of isolation, death and insanity the man did not understand the pain that was going through Burittsu. Indeed he trained himself to kill on sight and not think twice about his actions but this very act of attacking his own people always left him reality around him once more began to shift as he was now presented with the very nature that he left behind. His mind was slow to begin understanding that he was now set free from the trap. As the mental pain still loomed throughout his body it would take some time for him to fully regain his ability to realize what was real and what was simply an illusion. Placing his hand upon the ground it all seemed real enough as he could feel the earth as a soft breeze pushed through the area causing the mask that he threw up into the branches earlier to fall down landing a few meters in front of him.

“Why run when you could have simply just fought? What is this game you are playing at..?”

He could care less for the girl as long as she did not try to get in the way as before there would be no point in using any jutsu to make him weaker than he was already is attempting to walk towards his mask was the next task at hand. From his vision the world appeared to be leaning as he took each step he felt off balance as he leaned over to pick up his mask only to collapse against the ground breathing heavily. This was indeed a battle of shinobi and with the mental fortitude he had there was no surprise if he was hit with one more there was a chance of being broken. With one hand on the ground and the other gripping the mask he hated the fact that the Uchiha had a valid point. Pushing himself off the ground as he stood tall leaning a bit before placing his mask on his face and began to slowly pursue the Uchiha further into the forest. The male was not stupid for running he was outnumbered but as of now Burittsu didn’t care about anything but more answers.

“If you want you may leave and head to the location you desired from the start of this journey. I need more answers I shall go find the Uchiha and if I have to beat the answers out of him or die trying.”

As he continued to walk his legs felt as if they weren’t there as his mind tried to adjust once more all he could do was pursue to the very end until he had all that he needed it was about tactics. Not just brute strength and sheer luck it was about knowing the enemy and the set of skills they had underneath their sleeve and his enemy was as smart as they came. Not because of the eyes but of the experience that he had on the field especially as a shinobi coming from the Hidden Mist Village a place where blood is always shed and others would kill comrades on command.

“After a couple years i'm still learning from you. What’s today’s lesson Uchiha? I want to know so badly..”

WC: 607

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Maigo waited behind the tree, keeping his vision carefully on the direction from which they'd appeared, waiting for Burittsu and his comrade to arrive into his trap. Letting the very basis of their encounter be determined by the words that would fill the air between their exchanges and letting their exchanges answer those questions. It was the cycle of Kirigakure shinobi to show their worth in how they exchanged blows and to leave the idealism to those poets and weak willed souls who had no right to hold a weapon. That's where Maigo and Burittsu really differed though, maybe it was because of Maigo's eyes that he saw through that facade as it was. He was non-traditional as a Kirigakure shinobi went, seeing through it all, the village and clans and their allegiances for the fickle things they were. It wasn't through strength that he gained power but from those ideals that he would die to protect.

It wasn't the village that was most important but the people within, it wasn't the clan but those who could be considered family. It was all he'd come to realize on his travels and to see and learn and experience, to become more human and more empathetic to the world and its people. But for now, he had a chance to test those ideals against the ideal Kiri shinobi. One who found his power and sought revenge, to continue the cycle and vowed himself to the ideals he came from even if he'd try to reject it as Maigo might try to. They were two sides of the same coin testing each other against themselves whether they wanted to admit to it or not and all of it came from a coincidental encounter at a riverbank between two souls who didn't think they'd run into each other again.

Waiting for Burittsu to track him to the forest Maigo would spend his time calming his mind, focusing on the soon arrival of the now again masked comrade of his. He'd project his voice out a bit against the trees and expanse of the forest, "Tell me Burittsu, does it feel real yet? Can you feel the bark of the trees and the crunch of the grass and sticks at your feet?" It was like a taunt but with the skill of a jounin, he would scatter his tone loudly out among the trees to disguise the exact location he stood. 25 meters deep into the forest and hidden to the best of his availability beyond that, he would reach down to his ninja tools pouch and grab 4 shuriken in his hand. It was as he substituted his weapon again for simpler weapons that he wondered if he would have been better off striking them down the moment the genjutsu was over.

Certainly it would have been a petty tactic and not one for ninja of their stature and abilities but it would have been easier. Maigo breathed in lightly as he waited to see how Burittsu would respond, act, make his move as Maigo would clear the thought from his head. Nonsense. The two of them deserved a proper contest, deserved to have their chance to beat each other down of their own accord and his companion, if she should enter would be hopelessly lost in their flurry of combat.

[569 words, 9618 words total]
[230/300 Chakra]
[CH Cooldown 1/12 posts]
[VS Cooldown 4/5 posts]
[Substitution Prepared]

[OOC: Skipping Nariko until they return, it's been a bit over a month and I need to close up threads/want to get into the writing of it]

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Taking in multiple deep breaths behind his mask this seemed to be more entertaining then he would have thought even though he was out classed this indeed would be an experience he would never forget. Coming down into the path where he followed the man it all seemed to easy as he took a step forward and gazed around carefully and closely. No sign of the man but only a message sent from the forest to his ears indeed he was clever asking him if it finally felt real in fact it did the world felt lighter and the air wasn’t as heavy. It would still take time for him to fully recover mentally at least but the battle must continue on even as his opponent was hidden this would give him a good chance to try new tactics on the battlefield. Placing his hand on his neck rubbing it slowly the time for using senseless jutsu was coming to an end it was now just about skill and maybe some fancy tricks. His energy and chakra was running low and the fight itself would soon come to an end but through his eyes this was the best thing he could call training since his departure.

“Like always you’re still teaching me new ways to become a better and excellent shinobi. Let this be a great battle.”

Indeed the voice of the male was scattered around but he could not afford to remain in the open any longer it was time to make his move. One that would be quick and precise to the location of the Uchiha himself he continued to press forward deeper into the forest before coming up with an idea that would work. But also leave him with less amount of chakra indeed it would be worth it to see himself go on without chakra and test his abilities with an actual shinobi who knows what he is doing. Landing on a tree branch his palms quickly met as he formed several hands hands rats, birds, hare, and tiger forming around him was a set of five small chipmunks made of snow and ice.

“Go on you know the job.”

Taking a deep breath as the rodents quickly leaped and pounced off in several different directions he knew that the male could not be far if one of them could pick up a trace of his body heat. This indeed was starting to be fun as placed his hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat with nothing but excitement this indeed would be nice if he was able to win the match to test his full strength but for now it was obvious. He was not strong enough to go forth and avenge those who have fallen victim especially himself. It was a shame indeed but in time he would grow more and become more skilled in every aspect taking another breath as he placed his palm on the branch of the tree the toll of the genjutsu did have its effect on him.

“Uchiha’s.. Hehe.”

WC: 511
Jutsu Used/ Chakra: 250/300:

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
It was time...

Maigo stilled himself for a moment as he carefully watched Burittsu approach the forest's edge and begin to take in the surroundings. It was a curious thing to watch from the vantage point of a trap, Maigo hoping to lead Burittsu on into feeling as if he were the predator when truly Maigo had been leading their game this far. But maybe his ploy was too obvious as Burittsu scanned around looking for him carefully and letting the air and Maigo's voice ring around him. For the moment, it seemed that Maigo had hidden well enough to earn his title of jounin and that meant he had a spare moment to really plan out his next action. His hands had distributed the shuriken between each of his fingers so they wouldn't make a sound in carrying them and Maigo continued to watch his opponent reach to his neck.

It was obvious enough, the small moment of breathlessness as Burittsu would finish speaking to himself. They each had plans, they each had jutsu at their ready and were quickly mapping out options in their heads. Both were high skilled and Burittsu was far more enabled than he was on their missions so long ago. It worried Maigo, if he was also in Maigo's class as a jounin too and if his skills would have advanced far enough that simple tricks and ploys would be nothing but theatrical backdrop at this point for their duel.

Maigo's eyes watched as he trained across the area and watched as Burittsu searched out the area around them. Maigo's vision and stilled breath as he focused in, his sharingan spinning to life as he watched Burittsu plant himself on a tree branch and begin to weave together a series of signs in front of him. His eyes truly saw everything, balanced together the world and lit the universe together in a flame of different colors and balances, the secrets of the world shown before him and becoming clearer with every use. Burittsu's speed and balance were neat and impeccable, clearly showing his own skill and how it had grown from the boy who could hardly handle bandits on those missions so long ago. It was a truly unique thing to see someone grow right in front of his eyes but at the same time, he had to fully prepare for what would happen next.

Maigo's sharingan watched the pale electric blue chakra rotated within his body and expel outwards to the area around him, creating together the various chakra creatures. The four shuriken in Maigo's hands tightened a bit as his sharingan fixed and flickered between each of them from his hidden location. The next thing his eyes saw was a small verbage from Burittsu as the chakra constructs sprung into life, each of them dashing out and gaining speed quickly, making the 15 meter distance between them seem like not nearly enough.

It was time to act, the chakra rodents turned in the first 5 meters of their path and it was obvious they were chasing after him but it was no matter, Maigo's eyes could draw out their path and trajectory clearly and the chakra burned so clearly between each of the five animals that he felt no need to truly hide at all but rather, to test them and what they could do. Instantaneously, the part of Maigo that remained calm and cool in combat took over, leading his mind to start planning out and mapping forward his attack on the target. Whatever serious part of him that ran forward before was running even faster.

Maigo shifted two kunai to his other hand so he would hold two in each, then with a push off of the tree, he would jump backwards into the clear space in the air while rotating in the air to inverse himself so that his head was down. With a quick glance, he would target the first four squirrels in his range and hesitate in the air, waiting for them to close the gap just a little bit further.

Once they would be in 10 meters of Maigo, he would use his shuriken to tether them to the ground, using his sharingan to predict the path that they were moving in, he would throw out each shuriken with the utmost precision he could muster to cut them off and sever the chakra squirrels if possible. Really, watching to see how accurately they could hunt him down, without chakra leading back to Burittsu, he questioned how much control the little animals would actually have. Beyond that, he also wanted to see what happened at the end of their line, to find out what would happen when they made contact or were stopped in their tracks.

His eyes were in full gear though, and it was time to show Burritsu just what they could really do, by luring his own jutsu in and forcing his advantage, he'd find a way to test out the squirrels and see what happened to them, even if he could only take 4 of the 5 animals out. Following afterwards though, his rotation would leave him to plant his feet into a tree and now turned sideways, with his right arm facing the ground, he would kick off again and rotate the other way, passing upside down one last time before planting to the forest floor about another five meters back from where he was hidden in the treeline.

With his final act on the ground floor, he would dash forwards past the rodent if he could, using his eyes to continue predicting the path of the squirrels and aiming to stay just a ways out of the range of the last squirrel and any that might escape from his shuriken's trajectory, if they could find a way to do so.

He would reach to his back pouch and grab two kunai out as well, continuing to dash forward and gain as much speed as he would charge towards Burritsu. The first kunai, he would flick from his hand and direct right towards the center of Burritsu's chest to force him to move and break his instant chance of weaving more hand seals if he could, or at least delay it. The second kunai he would save for if he somehow found a way to get to Burittsu directly and to be used in the only way that he really knew how. Still, he had a lot of moving parts to worry about and Burittsu had shown a lot of his own growth, he'd be wary moving in and put his eyes to the maximum and push them even further beyond that still.

[1135 words, 10753 words total]
[215/300 Chakra]
[CH Cooldown 2/12 posts]
[VS Cooldown 5/5 posts] -> Off cooldown
[Substitution Prepared]
[Three Tomoe Sharingan Active]

Jutsu Used:

Santaku Nariko

Santaku Nariko

D-rank
The pain left, the fog in her mind cleared. Swords disappeared, clones became real. Not. Everything had felt like a blur. A nightmare come true, but as she opened her eyes - were they closed? - reality imposed itself again upon her senses. It all seemed so surreal. Like she had eaten the wrong sort of mushroom, if she recalled well. Nariko needed some time for her mind to find back its way to reality, as if her soul was dragging behind. As if she had some difficulties with truly understanding that the genjutsu had lifted. Or had it? She certainly could see only one Maigo now. And one Burittsu. Vague reminders of his words rang through her head like a bad dream. The jerk. Spitting sticky stuff, leaving her behind in the forest, considering her luggage... The man had no idea who she was, did he? The heiress of the Santaku lineage. Nariko straightened her back, raising her chin. Wings spreading? Wings spreading. She looked backwards at her wings. Hadn't she only unsealed those in the dreamscape? She thought she had. The genjutsu wasn't supposed to be real, right? The sight of her unsealed wings... compared to the lack of the clones and blades... her mind couldn't grasp it. The black eyes in the dreams of a wanna-be demon, compared to... the plain eyes of a mortal.

Her fazed mind registered things only slowly. They mumbled between each other like she wasn't even there. Some personal feud. How rude. Not that she cared. Or maybe she did. Burittsu's words had cut deeper than she had wanted to allow, but then again... to be treated like nothing was an exhilarating experience in comparison to her father doting over her, imposing his dominance and prestige. The man was a toad. She loved to hate him, rolling her eyes behind his back. Was this the same she felt for Burittsu? No. This was different. A different sort of hate. Like she merely wanted to pester the blood from under his nails just to see how far he'd go with his disgraceful habits. But... the man was dangerous. He was a game that could cost her life. It scared her. She liked that emotion, that sense of fully losing control over her own actions involuntary. Such an opposite perspective of the world she knew. So unreal.

The two departed. Maigo first, running for the woods. She could see him leave, but her body only responded sluggishly as if it was still waking up from the unrealistically real and painful nightmare she had waded through. Burittsu followed, blurting out something about answers and dying. Was he seeking dead answers? Would he die doing so? Like a horrible flashback, the genjutsu of a moment ago throbbed in her head, cloaked her vision just a fraction of a second. She remembered the fear of dying, the blistering pain of the black. Was that what Burittsu was looking for? It sounded much like that. How odd that the man, seemingly so rude and apathetic, surprised her now by saying such an absurd thing. She smiled at him, or... at the after image imprinted in her mind still, since he was already gone.

Turning her head, she felt the whole world twist. She could see the outlines of her own body swirl away much like her own aura tended to exist so fleetingly. There went Buri, and the afterimage of his afterimage of his afterimage of his ... Reality snapped back in place. Burittsu was running. Chasing the Uchiha. Hey! She wasn't done yet? She had a secret to steal, to covet. Her mind finally reconciling with reality, Nariko gave chase as well. Her body felt unusually slow and the sensation of wind stroking her feathered wings felt oddly unfamiliar, but she chased. Of course she was slower. These guys... they were... so much faster than her. David vs Goliath. Mortal man versus the Mad God. And she would spectate, perhaps prod some more at the God's attention. Would he show her the same world again if she did? If he would, the only way would be down. Down the rabbit hole to no return.

It took her a while to arrive at the forest as she wasn't as fast as the two other shinobi, but with running came the satisfying sensation of feeling real again. Her wings were there, her freedom returned. She had ditched her clan, arrived in an unknown place. It was most fitting that she had earned back that what she had locked away. Her soul had been freed by the touch of the Mad God's genjutsu, her mind had been freed from the norm and the imposed perspectives of her father, and now even her body was freed from its trappings through the blistering blackness of the madness.

Reborn, as it were.

With renewed vigour, she entered the forest and jumped straight into the trees with the help of her wings. The others were nowhere to be seen, nowhere to be heard. Her untrained eyes weren't sharp enough to see the hiding techniques through the foliage, inexperienced enough to detect a shinobi of their rank. But the squirrels were not like that. A white squirrel passed in the distance, its white fur a smudge on the brown and green of the environment. It ignored her as it searched for whatever nut they intended to nibble. And from the foliage, a rather large nut appeared, actually, spinning and twirling in the air... much like his eyes. Eyes that her dormant genjutsu immediately had copied for herself and which would be visible if Maigo even noticed her appearance.

Nariko wasn't sure if the shuriken were aimed at her as with a shinobi of his skill she'd have to be ready for anything. Taking her own kunai to protect herself, deflect the shuriken if need be, she followed the squirrel she had spotted some 15 meters behind from within the trees, landing on a branch on what she considered a 'safe spot'. Even if she was at a 15 meters distance from the whole squirrel ordeal, feeling her heart beat in anticipation of what was to come, she knew in the back of her mind that there was no escaping the Mad God.

The Uchiha oddly hopped from one branch to another, throwing shuriken in a whirl of movement at the squirrels. The way she saw it, the shuriken would certainly miss the squirrels as it pretty much looked like he was throwing them way ahead of the squirrels, but there was no telling what the precision of high ranked shinobi were. After all, she had been too slow to parry the shuriken Burittsu had thrown at her before the fight started. And speaking of which, as Maigo concluded his business with the squirrels, he dashed straight in the foliage towards yet another target she couldn't lay eyes upon. More squirrels to kill?

Total: 7406

Chakra 85/150:

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
[Exiting thread due to Inactivity] Can continue in a flashback or part 2 when everyone is up to it?

Training:

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Exit Thread

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.